News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5888 Replies

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5145 on: October 20, 2021, 01:50:58 PM »
stockings girls are good at one thing...doing tramps laundry :)
;D ;D

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5146 on: October 21, 2021, 05:59:10 AM »
So far only
LIL TINA and LEXIBABE are brave enough. To catfight in the mansion for Halloween ..

Not seeing any Dolls of Destruction .. Vicious fighters ...

If your not afraid to catfight among ghosts .. A haunted mansion to scary for you.
Then head over and sign up for the poll ..

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #5147 on: October 21, 2021, 06:20:31 PM »
So as you all may have heard the scared doll Alison did attack me from behind two days after being in a vicious fight. Not only did she attack me from behind she put honey in my hair among other gross things. Well hooker you are messing with wrong girl I will get you back but I promise it won't be a weak cowardly attack like you pulled yesterday.

Oh my god....cry me a fucking river bitch! Who was the slut who attacked me and broke our agreed truce for the day?

I will give you hint....she's a whore who still wears her highschool cheerleader outfit....talk about clinging on to past glory!!!

Anyway do you hear this? It is the sound of the world's smallest violin playing just for you!

Love Alison x

By the way....how's the hair?
OMgosh! Is Ali not just the hottest clique girl ever! Ok Ok maybe she hasn't had much competition but she is just hot! xoxo
It's all about excitement

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #5148 on: October 21, 2021, 10:36:47 PM »
Announcement time ladies,,, our newest member to the silks is no stranger to the clique wars and has finally decided to jump over to the greatest and toughest and sexiest clique the silks!! Let's all give a silky warm welcome to our newest sister Rylie!!! Welcme aboard Rylie and congratulations!!
Thank you so much my awesome Capt Elle!!  I am so glad to see what this adventure will bring with you all.  So glad to be fighting along side you and Chrissy and Jan and all the rest now instead of against you!

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #5149 on: October 22, 2021, 09:03:43 AM »
Announcement time ladies,,, our newest member to the silks is no stranger to the clique wars and has finally decided to jump over to the greatest and toughest and sexiest clique the silks!! Let's all give a silky warm welcome to our newest sister Rylie!!! Welcme aboard Rylie and congratulations!!
Thank you so much my awesome Capt Elle!!  I am so glad to see what this adventure will bring with you all.  So glad to be fighting along side you and Chrissy and Jan and all the rest now instead of against you!

It Doesn't Matter ....... I am coming for all of you Based on Rylie Opening Her Fucking Mouth Making a statement of ....how Competitive Silk Leadership is ...........I  have torn through The Members In This Clique Since I joined FCF ..... Even Dragging them back and tossing them in to your Mansion ...... Saying Tramps aren't Competitive ..... LMAO .... I won a Poll Fight Based on my Fight Posting ....the one that got the votes conceded based on the posts in a my favor 22 to 6 .....You Have wakened The Dragon ...... Better study Up how to fight Silkies ..... Cause if not I am going to Own Every Single Mother Fucking One of You Sluts
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #5150 on: October 22, 2021, 09:14:31 AM »
oh it was only 20 to 6 ....not 22 to 6 ............... Who The Fuck is Competitive
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5151 on: October 22, 2021, 09:39:40 AM »

It Doesn't Matter ....... I am coming for all of you Based on Rylie Opening Her Fucking Mouth Making a statement of ....how Competitive Silk Leadership is ...........I  have torn through The Members In This Clique Since I joined FCF ..... Even Dragging them back and tossing them in to your Mansion ...... Saying Tramps aren't Competitive ..... LMAO .... I won a Poll Fight Based on my Fight Posting ....the one that got the votes conceded based on the posts in a my favor 22 to 6 .....You Have wakened The Dragon ...... Better study Up how to fight Silkies ..... Cause if not I am going to Own Every Single Mother Fucking One of You Sluts
Im so agree about ur skills honey i say ur fights and i had an unfinished match against u , it was enough to know ur skills

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5152 on: October 22, 2021, 05:10:58 PM »

Wow… someone seems rather sensitive.  I guess the truth hurts, and leads to a lot of over compensation.  Just take a deep breath sweetie, and remember, Silks Rule!
Silks Rule???? OMG biggest lie of 2021

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #5153 on: October 22, 2021, 05:24:58 PM »

Wow  over the top over reaction any?  ya know this really illustrates why.  I made no statements against the Tramps at all,  never said they weren't competitive, couldn't fight  etc...  and yet this performance worthy of the doa is the reply.  kinda illustrates why i didn't feel at home there anymore.

Offline SusanCats49

• Bi Hellcat who loves to irl catfight
« Reply #5154 on: October 22, 2021, 05:44:51 PM »

Wow  over the top over reaction any?  ya know this really illustrates why.  I made no statements against the Tramps at all,  never said they weren't competitive, couldn't fight  etc...  and yet this performance worthy of the doa is the reply.  kinda illustrates why i didn't feel at home there anymore.
Wow and wow!! Well Rylie you know we love you and adore you and are over the top excited you joined us. Congratulations Rylie on becoming a silk.
Very experienced in IRL catfight, wrestling, competitions of any kind againt other females.

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5155 on: October 26, 2021, 07:53:06 PM »

Wow… someone seems rather sensitive.  I guess the truth hurts, and leads to a lot of over compensation.  Just take a deep breath sweetie, and remember, Silks Rule!

Ashley girl!!!! Welcome back darling!! Cannot wait to catch up with you! XOOXOX
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #5156 on: October 27, 2021, 04:21:20 AM »

Very well said  Ashley!!  the truth must hurt  especially this one getting way over the top. Anyways like Ashely said,, Silks Rule!!
Oooohhh... Really. Is this a joke? The only true is the VF Rule!!!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5157 on: October 27, 2021, 06:58:18 PM »

Very well said  Ashley!!  the truth must hurt  especially this one getting way over the top. Anyways like Ashely said,, Silks Rule!!
Oooohhh... Really. Is this a joke? The only true is the VF Rule!!!

No honey, the only joke I see here is the VF’s.  Stop trying to be like the Tramps, have higher goals in life.  Not sure you’re quite Silk material, but it’s good to have lofty ambitions.

OMG you RULE darling!!!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5158 on: October 28, 2021, 07:43:01 PM »
Mmmmmmmmm.....you ROCK my sweet little princess!! XXOXOO

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5159 on: October 29, 2021, 05:04:12 PM »
Mmmmmmmmm.....you ROCK my sweet little princess!! XXOXOO
Hot picture honey , but u should keep Ashley's big mouth close before i break her teeth in her throat, seriously  :-*