News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5175 on: November 04, 2021, 04:04:53 PM »
Anyone else think a May VS May match might be like the hottest thing EVER?! We should introduce you two!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Tiny May Doll

« Reply #5176 on: November 04, 2021, 04:56:20 PM »
Anyone else think a May VS May match might be like the hottest thing EVER?! We should introduce you two!
I'm not one to turn down a challenge  ;D

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5177 on: November 05, 2021, 08:33:12 PM »
Hi
My stats are 5'2 115bs, 36D. I can be fierce if forced to fight, watch out grrrrrrrrrrr....

Who will be in my corner, sounds a bit unfair 2 vs 1 dont ya think?
May
silks used to fight unfair lol

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #5178 on: November 05, 2021, 10:49:00 PM »
Hi
My stats are 5'2 115bs, 36D. I can be fierce if forced to fight, watch out grrrrrrrrrrr....

May

I don't know about that. I've never heard that before  But I can say without a doubt that the silks kick ass now!!

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5179 on: November 08, 2021, 10:35:01 AM »
Hi

May

I don't know about that. I've never heard that before  But I can say without a doubt that the silks kick ass now!!
I have proofs , Silks double teamed me before , i beat both of them tho ....but..i want leave past in past looking forward to fight against new Version of Silks....is it a challenge ? Yes it is so if u can fight like a fighter step up then we will see how good ur

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5180 on: November 08, 2021, 10:41:25 AM »
Hi

May
But I heard from a lot of people the vf smell like a bunch of bad cheese
Well u never know how we smell since u keep running like a crying baby , u can ask ur sisters who i beat and sat on their faces im sure they were like my smell they enjoyed eating my superior ass , ur Silks are just talk , keep talking while we kicking asses

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5181 on: November 12, 2021, 08:51:42 PM »
Ummmmm....Hey everyone....just a couple of quick announcements  to make here....

So .....late last night Chrissy and I had a match in the mansion, some of you may have watched it..... She ended up defeating me, trapping me in a submission hold that she kept firm until I agreed to a number of her suggestions.. 

FIRSTLY: As of today, Chrissy is now the newest member of the Silk Stockings Girls Leadership team. She is now a team captain. You all should congratulate her whenever you have the chance.

SECONDLY: Chrissy and I decided that as of today, I will be stepping down as team captain, handing over to her my captain's tiara. It's actually like a total coincidence, I was thinking of taking a leadership break anyways, I was even going to do it this weekend actually! My shoe closet is a total mess and this will give me so much more time to deal with that.  So yeah, I am actually totally fine with all of this. I mean, if you think about it, Chrissy just essentially signed on for more work so really, I hardly feel like the loser in all of this... She's really the loser in that now she has to deal with all that work!

So yeah...anyways, I'll be around just as much as usual ... Even if Chrissy IS now in my position, I don't think there's any question about how vital my role is in the Silks past and future...so ....whatever......

Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5182 on: November 13, 2021, 05:53:47 PM »
Silly Silks ::)

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #5183 on: November 14, 2021, 01:18:46 AM »
Ummmmm....Hey everyone....just a couple of quick announcements  to make here....

So .....late last night Chrissy and I had a match in the mansion, some of you may have watched it..... She ended up defeating me, trapping me in a submission hold that she kept firm until I agreed to a number of her suggestions.. 

FIRSTLY: As of today, Chrissy is now the newest member of the Silk Stockings Girls Leadership team. She is now a team captain. You all should congratulate her whenever you have the chance.

SECONDLY: Chrissy and I decided that as of today, I will be stepping down as team captain, handing over to her my captain's tiara. It's actually like a total coincidence, I was thinking of taking a leadership break anyways, I was even going to do it this weekend actually! My shoe closet is a total mess and this will give me so much more time to deal with that.  So yeah, I am actually totally fine with all of this. I mean, if you think about it, Chrissy just essentially signed on for more work so really, I hardly feel like the loser in all of this... She's really the loser in that now she has to deal with all that work!

So yeah...anyways, I'll be around just as much as usual ... Even if Chrissy IS now in my position, I don't think there's any question about how vital my role is in the Silks past and future...so ....whatever......

OHHHH No you don't !!!   My Stevie will always be a Captain of the Silks !!!......I don't want to hear this kind of foolish talk !!   I see I am gonna be needed here pretty soon
Stevie you are one of the Top Silks Ever........no question.   I know this situation can and will be reversed SOON.
And yes, your role here will never change......I will help see to that!!!                   

Signed:  Jan ...Lead Captain of The Silk Stockings Fighting Clique      !!!!!!
Oh boohoo Jan. It happened and now Stevie put it up and agreed so ???? secondly Stevie didn't roll over she fought and lost.

The whole thing was Stevie's idea. Of course I think it was a very good one :)
Now she has time to tend to the shoe closet she has been neglecting for so long, ;)
Like Elle said Stevie did put up a fight. it was a lot of fun.

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5184 on: November 14, 2021, 03:41:58 AM »

OHHHH No you don't !!!   My Stevie will always be a Captain of the Silks !!!......I don't want to hear this kind of foolish talk !!   I see I am gonna be needed here pretty soon
Stevie you are one of the Top Silks Ever........no question.   I know this situation can and will be reversed SOON.
And yes, your role here will never change......I will help see to that!!!                   

Signed:  Jan ...Lead Captain of The Silk Stockings Fighting Clique      !!!!!!

*squealing as I throw myself around my bestie* I ADORE YOU DARLING!!!! You understand me in a way these new girls do NOT! Unfortunately, for the time being at least, it seems that Chrissy is now MY boss....but whatever....as you so wonderfully put it ....my place is that of royalty! In no time at all I just KNOW I'll have my tiara back on my pretty little head!

Thank you darling!

Stevie

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #5185 on: November 15, 2021, 11:26:33 PM »
I'M BACK MISS ALL MY SILK LOVES!!!!

Welcome back Rose.
I hope to talk to you soon.

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #5186 on: November 15, 2021, 11:32:15 PM »
Okay silks let's give a big congratulations a day welcome to Princess Silk Kaylyn. As of today she is our newest silk. I know most of us know her. She will make a huge impact in our clique and a awesome sister. Again congratulations and welcome Kaylyn.

Congratulations and welcome to our newest silk. You will make a big impact.

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5187 on: November 16, 2021, 04:40:33 AM »
Okay silks let's give a big congratulations a day welcome to Princess Silk Kaylyn. As of today she is our newest silk. I know most of us know her. She will make a huge impact in our clique and a awesome sister. Again congratulations and welcome Kaylyn.

OMG, thank you for the warm welcomes, it's like TOTES long overdue for me to join the Silks where i TRULY belong. I mean, don't get me wrong, being a Tramp was fun and all, as much as i was able to be here. But, all that time spent in the mansion, i dunno, i guess why i lashed out at so many of you was because i secretly wanted to be like you, and now I am so YAY!

Woo hoo!!! Welcome Kaylyn!!! Hugggzzz!!!
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5188 on: November 17, 2021, 07:54:33 PM »
I'M BACK MISS ALL MY SILK LOVES!!!!

OMG Victoria! So glad that you're back! Woo hoo!!!!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5189 on: November 17, 2021, 07:55:01 PM »

Darling Kaylyn.....welcome my love..... Now that you're a Silk....FCF will NEVER be the same!!!
OMG, thank you for the warm welcomes, it's like TOTES long overdue for me to join the Silks where i TRULY belong. I mean, don't get me wrong, being a Tramp was fun and all, as much as i was able to be here. But, all that time spent in the mansion, i dunno, i guess why i lashed out at so many of you was because i secretly wanted to be like you, and now I am so YAY!