News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5190 on: November 23, 2021, 11:55:17 PM »
                          JUST TO LET YOU KNOW....I AM STEPPING AWAY FOR A TIME.....SILKS RULE ALWAYS.......................jan

Darling Jan,

You will be missed and adored!

Love,
Stevie
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Casey.V

• AWESOME ONE OF THE WORLD!!!
« Reply #5191 on: November 28, 2021, 08:18:34 PM »
NA this clique not my style!!!
I AM AWESOME! THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD AND FABULOUS DOING IT!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5192 on: November 29, 2021, 01:23:52 AM »
NA this clique not my style!!!

If you think you're better than us.....you're NOT!!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5193 on: December 03, 2021, 02:58:40 PM »
OMG, i have SUCH an exciting announcement!!!!

The Silk Stockings Girls are going International!!! That's right ladies. Miss Holly (hollyrific here on FCF) has been named the Captain of the Silk Stockings Girls - International Division!!! And She is PERFECT for a leadership role, and surprise surprise... I am her Co-Captain. *smiling* I know right... GO ME!!! Anyways, are you a Silk that lives outside of the US? or even a non-Silk outside of the US? Looking for a place where you can gather with other girls that are international so you can fight, play, whatever you desire? Then joining the International Division of the Silk Stockings Girls is the way to go. Look in my bio here on trilly and reach out to me there, or send me a message here, and i will totally give you the details.

And to all of my US Silk Sisters and fellow fighters, don't worry, I'm still in the US and available for chats and fights in our time zones, i'm just like totally the communications director for our new branch, although i will be spending some time in the International Silk Mansion.

OK.....Hey Kaylyn.......So. I have a lot of thoughts here.......

First of all, I love the idea of the International Silk Stockings Girls. That's actually something that Jan and I thought a lot about and we were going to do it but were just super busy so yeah..... I think that's a great idea and it's something that we approve of

Holly being captain....OMG yes....In my mind, Holly has been a captain since the beginning..... she is such a leader and such a legend and she is totally captain material.

But ..... like...... YOU being her co-captain Kaylyn?? That was something I was never consulted on.  I never gave permission to Holly to give you that promotion. So that is something I will (unfortunately) have to deny for now. Let's have you earn your place a bit longer on the Silks before any talk of a team captain role.

All that aside, there are certainly some interesting ideas here.....

Best,
Stevie

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #5194 on: December 03, 2021, 08:36:18 PM »
In the immortal words of Sulu…. “Oh my”
OMG, i have SUCH an exciting announcement!!!!

The Silk Stockings Girls are going International!!! That's right ladies. Miss Holly (hollyrific here on FCF) has been named the Captain of the Silk Stockings Girls - International Division!!! And She is PERFECT for a leadership role, and surprise surprise... I am her Co-Captain. *smiling* I know right... GO ME!!! Anyways, are you a Silk that lives outside of the US? or even a non-Silk outside of the US? Looking for a place where you can gather with other girls that are international so you can fight, play, whatever you desire? Then joining the International Division of the Silk Stockings Girls is the way to go. Look in my bio here on trilly and reach out to me there, or send me a message here, and i will totally give you the details.

And to all of my US Silk Sisters and fellow fighters, don't worry, I'm still in the US and available for chats and fights in our time zones, i'm just like totally the communications director for our new branch, although i will be spending some time in the International Silk Mansion.

OK.....Hey Kaylyn.......So. I have a lot of thoughts here.......

First of all, I love the idea of the International Silk Stockings Girls. That's actually something that Jan and I thought a lot about and we were going to do it but were just super busy so yeah..... I think that's a great idea and it's something that we approve of

Holly being captain....OMG yes....In my mind, Holly has been a captain since the beginning..... she is such a leader and such a legend and she is totally captain material.

But ..... like...... YOU being her co-captain Kaylyn?? That was something I was never consulted on.  I never gave permission to Holly to give you that promotion. So that is something I will (unfortunately) have to deny for now. Let's have you earn your place a bit longer on the Silks before any talk of a team captain role.

All that aside, there are certainly some interesting ideas here.....

Best,
Stevie
Stevie I gave the permission to promote Kaylyn. You don't need to concern yourself about that advisor. Remember you are not a captain, you are a advisor and recruiter.

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #5195 on: December 12, 2021, 09:28:42 PM »
 ::) ::)

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5196 on: December 12, 2021, 11:07:38 PM »
Have to say I do like what they are doing over here! Now I see why the Silks are the number one clique. Just not sure I would be a good match for them or the Tramps!
Silks ? Number one ? OMFG LOL

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5197 on: December 13, 2021, 02:54:54 PM »
Have to say I do like what they are doing over here! Now I see why the Silks are the number one clique. Just not sure I would be a good match for them or the Tramps!

You MUST join us darling! You're simply to hot for the other cliques!

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #5198 on: December 14, 2021, 01:21:53 AM »
Anyone wanna talk to Elle and ask how she did vs me the other day and see if her chest might be a tad sore also *giggles*   *blows a kiss*  love ya Elle ;)  my lil cheer bitch
Omg Kara it wasn't a fight you tricked me..you'll pay once again sweetie...

It looks like Kara forgot what happened the last time she did that to you. I'll Have to give her another lesson.

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #5199 on: December 14, 2021, 08:45:22 PM »
Anyone wanna talk to Elle and ask how she did vs me the other day and see if her chest might be a tad sore also *giggles*   *blows a kiss*  love ya Elle ;)  my lil cheer bitch

It looks like Kara forgot what happened the last time she did that to you. I'll Have to give her another lesson.

Chrissy, I wouldn’t recommend it.   Go after Kara and you’ll have to deal with me. 

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #5200 on: December 14, 2021, 08:47:17 PM »
Laughing I see Princess Chrissy exercising her gums again! Is that all you Silks know how to do or do any of you still know how to wrestle and fight!?Not sure if the Silks are the right fit for me or if I should explore the other Cliques as well! 8)
Emily, if you want to join a clique of badass wrestlers and fighters then come check out the Dolls of Destruction. 

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5201 on: December 15, 2021, 12:01:05 AM »
Laughing I see Princess Chrissy exercising her gums again! Is that all you Silks know how to do or do any of you still know how to wrestle and fight!?Not sure if the Silks are the right fit for me or if I should explore the other Cliques as well! 8)

Emily, darling, chat me up on Trillian.....You MUST join us.....I can make it worth it for you

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #5202 on: December 16, 2021, 01:55:56 AM »

I have no clue who you are or why you think you know me. But it appears to me that you're the only one around here that flaps her gums. So step up or shut up.

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #5203 on: December 16, 2021, 01:57:59 AM »

Chrissy, I wouldn’t recommend it.   Go after Kara and you’ll have to deal with me.
Kara deserves another asskicking so I'll deal with both of you ;)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 02:06:51 AM by Princess Chrissy »

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5204 on: December 20, 2021, 02:58:31 AM »
Hiya Lisa! Welcome!!! huggggg
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!