News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline BarenakedRed

• Hello there. :)
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5220 on: January 12, 2022, 02:46:35 AM »
I have to say it’s about time they started to clean out this cesspool of a Clique! But it will take a lot more than just getting rid of some of the old management! There’s still a lot of dead weight in the clique! But new regime might be able to accomplish this but highly doubt it! So if any of you Silk’s would like to join a well run and fun clique come join the Tramps! The best of the day best! ????

*DDTs Emily into the canvas* ????
-Rach

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5221 on: January 14, 2022, 12:11:41 AM »
Hey all ! Sorry I haven’t been around. Monday I came down with COVID and I’ve been busy just taking care of myself. Thankfully my case is mild (thank you to the Pfizer vax and booster!). so yeah , two days of fever and now just fatigue. It’s put me way behind on work though so I likely won’t be around until next week. So …. Please spread the word if people ask about me. Haven’t left , I’m just under the weather !

Xoxox
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5222 on: January 16, 2022, 10:39:47 PM »
Hey all ! Sorry I haven’t been around. Monday I came down with COVID and I’ve been busy just taking care of myself. Thankfully my case is mild (thank you to the Pfizer vax and booster!). so yeah , two days of fever and now just fatigue. It’s put me way behind on work though so I likely won’t be around until next week. So …. Please spread the word if people ask about me. Haven’t left , I’m just under the weather !

Xoxox

Feel better soon Captain Stevie!!! Miss ya!!! hugggzzz n  :-* :-* :-*
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline BarenakedRed

« Reply #5223 on: January 18, 2022, 09:55:00 AM »
Reading all the comments seems the Silk have a leadership issue time to sort it out and get some real leaders up and running.

We've just accomplished that.
-Rach

Offline BarenakedRed

« Reply #5224 on: January 18, 2022, 10:02:23 AM »

Xoxox

I had Pfizer too, Stevie... you just rest up and we'll see you soon! *kisses*
-Rach

Offline ^Paige^

« Reply #5225 on: January 18, 2022, 05:08:32 PM »

Xoxox

Get some rest and feel better soon honey!  It's good to hear your symptoms weren't severe.  Hope so see ya soon.   :-*
Welcome to the land of rainbows and lollipops.*
Magically delicious!
 #BadGirl #FunTimes #YourNewObsession #PLL4Life
*quote courtesy of "katie"

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5226 on: January 18, 2022, 10:25:34 PM »
Smell trouble from Silks again , but beside that im so glad ur ok Stevie , rest well my beautiful friend

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5227 on: January 19, 2022, 07:27:33 PM »
OMG girls! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! So wonderful reading all of these lovely notes! I am VERY proud to say that I have never felt better (very bad news for all the enemies of the Silks!) I hope to have some play time on Friday and i would LOVE to show just how very much in control we still are!

Love you all,
Stevie
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #5228 on: January 21, 2022, 12:05:56 AM »

Xoxox

I had Pfizer too, Stevie... you just rest up and we'll see you soon! *kisses*

I'm glad that it is a mild case and hope your feeling better soon.
I had all three shots of the Pfizer.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5229 on: January 21, 2022, 07:32:55 PM »
Now I know ..
The Silk Stocking Girls would HAVE to have some great lingerie.
New poll sign up just started.. give it a look.

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5230 on: January 26, 2022, 02:54:41 PM »
Well.....it looks like there are quite a few new Cliques around FCF these days....

There is NOTHING that I like more than a little competition... Now that I'm healthy and back, I intend to help my captains prove that the hottest girls on FCF are STILL the girls wrapped up in silk and nylons! *curtsies*

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5231 on: January 26, 2022, 09:13:58 PM »
Princess Stevie ..

Here is poll sign up link think you were asking for

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=100586.0

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5232 on: January 28, 2022, 05:12:35 PM »
Well.....it looks like there are quite a few new Cliques around FCF these days....

There is NOTHING that I like more than a little competition... Now that I'm healthy and back, I intend to help my captains prove that the hottest girls on FCF are STILL the girls wrapped up in silk and nylons! *curtsies*
We got this momma. We are way better than those other cliques.

So true baby girl! Why is that whenever Kaylyn gets all fired up, it just makes me giggle?? She's honestly adorable! :P

XOXO,
Stevie

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5233 on: January 28, 2022, 09:00:51 PM »

So true baby girl! Why is that whenever Kaylyn gets all fired up, it just makes me giggle?? She's honestly adorable! :P

XOXO,
Stevie

Aw look, the overgrown cheerleader decided to weigh in. So cute. You know what makes ME giggle? The fact that you're SO jealous of me. I mean, who wouldn't be in your situation... at least I'M a Captain, my team isn't built yet, but at least i'll be in charge when it is.

And you're just the Silk what... example of how to lose always?

Ummmmmm...I think I'll let my actions speak for me! *giggles*

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5234 on: January 29, 2022, 07:27:35 PM »

XOXO,
Stevie

Aw look, the overgrown cheerleader decided to weigh in. So cute. You know what makes ME giggle? The fact that you're SO jealous of me. I mean, who wouldn't be in your situation... at least I'M a Captain, my team isn't built yet, but at least i'll be in charge when it is.

And you're just the Silk what... example of how to lose always?

Ummmmmm...I think I'll let my actions speak for me! *giggles*

Yessssss!!! Way to go, Captain Stevie!!! You are awesomeness n hawtness wrapped in a purrfect package!!! I am so proud n honored to be your student n disciple!!!   :-* :-* :-*
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!