News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5235 on: January 29, 2022, 07:41:45 PM »
Well.....it looks like there are quite a few new Cliques around FCF these days....

There is NOTHING that I like more than a little competition... Now that I'm healthy and back, I intend to help my captains prove that the hottest girls on FCF are STILL the girls wrapped up in silk and nylons! *curtsies*
We got this momma. We are way better than those other cliques.

So true baby girl! Why is that whenever Kaylyn gets all fired up, it just makes me giggle?? She's honestly adorable! :P

XOXO,
Stevie

Aw look, the overgrown cheerleader decided to weigh in. So cute. You know what makes ME giggle? The fact that you're SO jealous of me. I mean, who wouldn't be in your situation... at least I'M a Captain, my team isn't built yet, but at least i'll be in charge when it is.

And you're just the Silk what... example of how to lose always?

Ummmmmm...I think I'll let my actions speak for me! *giggles*

You got lucky Strawberry... if i would have been focused and had the time to deal with you properly, we both know that would have been a vastly different outcome!!!

#TooBadSoSad   :P
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5236 on: January 29, 2022, 11:20:39 PM »
We all do get lucky once in awhile so Stevie things do happen for a reason! So Elle how about us settling our differences once and for all, as I am sure you in your cheerleader outfit will make yourself look like the another Silk loser! 8)
I accept lil Emily, just don't go crying to your tramps and gf when I wipe the floor with ya

So proud of you darling girl!! XOXOX
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5237 on: January 29, 2022, 11:21:37 PM »
Well.....it looks like there are quite a few new Cliques around FCF these days....

There is NOTHING that I like more than a little competition... Now that I'm healthy and back, I intend to help my captains prove that the hottest girls on FCF are STILL the girls wrapped up in silk and nylons! *curtsies*

So true baby girl! Why is that whenever Kaylyn gets all fired up, it just makes me giggle?? She's honestly adorable! :P

XOXO,
Stevie

Aw look, the overgrown cheerleader decided to weigh in. So cute. You know what makes ME giggle? The fact that you're SO jealous of me. I mean, who wouldn't be in your situation... at least I'M a Captain, my team isn't built yet, but at least i'll be in charge when it is.

You got lucky Strawberry... if i would have been focused and had the time to deal with you properly, we both know that would have been a vastly different outcome!!!

OMG it's been WAY too long since we've played Susie darling! I cannot wait to make some Tramps cry with you soon! *giggles* XOXOOXO
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5238 on: January 30, 2022, 04:52:29 AM »

XOXO,
Stevie

OMG it's been WAY too long since we've played Susie darling! I cannot wait to make some Tramps cry with you soon! *giggles* XOXOOXO

OMG I so can't wait!!! They will cry rivers!!! Hugggzzz n XOXOXO
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5239 on: January 31, 2022, 04:35:04 PM »
I have a VERY big announcment everyone! Yet another one of my amazingly beautiful and talented daughters has decided to join her Mommy....as of this morning, Anastasia is OFFICIALLY  a Silk Stockings Girl. Everyone please warmly welcome her! her profile is here: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=70858

So glad to have you by my side darling princess!

Offline Blonde Privilege

• Haters Welcome
« Reply #5240 on: January 31, 2022, 04:40:31 PM »
I have a VERY big announcment everyone! Yet another one of my amazingly beautiful and talented daughters has decided to join her Mommy....as of this morning, Anastasia is OFFICIALLY  a Silk Stockings Girl. Everyone please warmly welcome her! her profile is here: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=70858

So glad to have you by my side darling princess!
Omg mommy you're making me blush! Hehe

I couldn't be more honoured!

Thank you to all of you, but especially to the bestest Mom ever, Stevie! <3

Can't wait to meet everyone

xoxo
*curtsies*

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #5241 on: January 31, 2022, 08:13:25 PM »
OH SNAP!!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #5242 on: January 31, 2022, 09:34:13 PM »
Oh my god this is adorable.

;D

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5243 on: February 07, 2022, 02:32:29 PM »
Silks are the best

Oh look... it's the cover of the Silk Stockings Girls mail order bride catalog

Jealous much Kaylyn??

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5244 on: February 14, 2022, 03:29:56 PM »
Good morning my lovelies! Sorry I have been away. work has been crazy bananas as of late. Hope to finally have more time for you all.

The USC Song Girls RULE this world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfvhoyVeCX8

That's all I have to say at this time! :)

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5245 on: February 17, 2022, 03:25:19 PM »
Okay girls let's give a warm silk welcome to our newest member, she is smart and very tough and fun Paige_Ski

OMG yay!!!!! Congratulations Paige!! You just joined the HOTTEST clique on FCF!!!!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #5246 on: February 17, 2022, 04:25:05 PM »
LOL

;D

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5247 on: February 18, 2022, 02:37:30 PM »
Hello my lovelies......Kind of some bummer news *sulks* So....Next week I'll be away, traveling with limited time for play here.... Today I'm now totally swamped trying to wrap up work and pack and all that stuff.....so........ I'll be missing you terribly AND I won't be free to play at my usual time...... So frustrating how unfair life can feel....Anyways...I'll miss you all terribly!

Offline JuliannaPinsYouAllDay

« Reply #5248 on: February 18, 2022, 05:32:30 PM »
Been gone for too long I might needto come back

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5249 on: February 18, 2022, 06:29:03 PM »
Been gone for too long I might needto come back

OMG Juliana! We've missed you!! You MUST come back to The Silks! I'm gone next week, let's chat after that