News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5888 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5265 on: March 04, 2022, 03:18:57 PM »
Than you Elle for the warm welcome and great conversation! I totally heart you and Chrissy! And proud to be one of the sexy bitches in the sexiest clique!

Sorry Dolls and VF, you snooze you lose

OMG JessTheBest....I think you and I are gonna make a LOT of girls on FCF very sad!

Silk Stockings Girls FOREVER!!!

Mmmm, Stevie, I see you're still the sexiest Silk Stckings Gal  :-*

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5266 on: March 09, 2022, 04:24:20 PM »
Than you Elle for the warm welcome and great conversation! I totally heart you and Chrissy! And proud to be one of the sexy bitches in the sexiest clique!

OMG JessTheBest....I think you and I are gonna make a LOT of girls on FCF very sad!

Tiffany Darling! OMG I've missed you!!! Hope to see you in the mansion more! XXOXO
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5267 on: March 11, 2022, 01:18:43 AM »

Tiffany Darling! OMG I've missed you!!! Hope to see you in the mansion more! XXOXO

Oooh I've missed ya too, Gorgeous! And mhmm, you can bet on seein' me more in the mansion as well, my love  :-* :-*
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 03:27:33 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5268 on: March 14, 2022, 07:30:06 AM »
Oh my gawd I am getting sick to my stomach reading all this trash about the Silks! Do peeps really think Stevie is still the sexiest! I am so going to puke as I hear the garbage! Everyone knows that the Silks are second rate citizens compared to us Tramps. And they fight like second rate too!

First of all sugah, how dare ya. Secondly, OF COURSE Stevie's still the sexiest! She's obviously sexier than every single one of ya Tramps, that's just an indisputable fact right there! And sweetheart, you're a bit confused - the Silks are really second to NONE and will spank anyone's ass without breaking a sweat, or a nail :) what everyone REALLY knows is the Silks OWN the Tramps and you, Emily baby, are lookin' like a fine piece of Silk property ;)  :-*

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5269 on: March 14, 2022, 07:03:07 PM »
omg I love you two! Thanks for getting my back!

Emily darling, I would LOVE a chance to show you just how wrong you are! *curtsies*
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5270 on: March 14, 2022, 09:30:49 PM »
omg I love you two! Thanks for getting my back!

Emily darling, I would LOVE a chance to show you just how wrong you are! *curtsies*

Mhmm, always Stevie! You're the only Queen 'round here that I'll get on my knees and bow down to, my love :)  :-*

Offline AmberPayne

• Queen of Strong Style Wrestling!
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #5271 on: March 15, 2022, 12:02:39 AM »
Seems like nothing has change with you ladies in here. Smh. Lol
Enjoy life and having fun! You only get to live once!

Offline Jessica Justice

« Reply #5272 on: March 15, 2022, 06:21:25 AM »

A lot has changed

Indeed sis! The Silks are better than ever! With two power couples like you and Chrissy and me and Stevie... we're unstoppable. Of course WE'RE the sexier, brattier and best couple.... but, you two are cute too *curtsies*

Offline Jessica Justice

« Reply #5273 on: March 16, 2022, 12:02:37 PM »

A lot has changed

Indeed sis! The Silks are better than ever! With two power couples like you and Chrissy and me and Stevie... we're unstoppable. Of course WE'RE the sexier, brattier and best couple.... but, you two are cute too *curtsies*
We agree about the silks but the couple that is brattier and sexier is definitely chrissy and I.

Pfft, we'll just have to see about that SIS! Don't think just because of the way you violated me after our match on Monday means you're better than me or Stevie!

Offline AmberPayne

• Deviant Art Page
« Reply #5274 on: March 16, 2022, 03:31:22 PM »
Still all talk and jobbers. Lol

Offline Jessica Justice

« Reply #5275 on: March 17, 2022, 02:03:13 PM »

So wish we were jobbers. Get your facts straight before talking crap.

Yeah, we're so NOT jobbers sis! She's just jealous that we're popular sexy bitches. Her bf or gf probably can't stop talking about how hot the Silk Stockings Girls are.

Offline AmberPayne

• Deviant Art Page
« Reply #5276 on: March 18, 2022, 11:27:38 PM »

So wish we were jobbers. Get your facts straight before talking crap.

Yeah, we're so NOT jobbers sis! She's just jealous that we're popular sexy bitches. Her bf or gf probably can't stop talking about how hot the Silk Stockings Girls are.

Well then… if your not the Silks of old, send your best pro wrestler to come see me in my ring. :)

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #5277 on: March 22, 2022, 01:38:46 AM »
I am fairly new here but after reading some of the postings I am very impressed by the ladies of the Silks clique! I guess I am curious about how does one get to join any of the cligues here?

We will gladly welcome you to the silks :)

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5278 on: April 22, 2022, 09:10:47 PM »
Hello my lovlies,

I know it's been quite some time since I've posted on here. Truth be told, I had gotten very used to Elle doing such an epic job keeping things going that I got a little lazy. Elle has needed to take some time away from FCF so I'm stepping back into my role as communications liaison *smiling playfully as I slowly run my tongue across my top lip* 

Now, Elle and Chrissy are still team captains, and I have no issues with that whatsoever, but I'll be taking a more active role in getting the Silk word out (as long as that is OK with Elle).

One thing that has become particularly irksome to me as of late, is our little clique copycats the Downfalls High Girls... At first I thought the whole thing was kind of cute, but honestly. their incessant posts are REALLY starting to annoy me. So Silks, maybe taking these little upstarts down could be a new project of ours? I had a DELIGHTFUL encounter with Dar the other day.  I'd love to tussle with you anytime darling!

Oh! and in new announcements, everyone please welcome Tiffany Diamond and Gemma to The Silk Stockings Girls! The hottest clique on FCF just keeps getting hotter and hotter! *curtsies*

XOXO,
Stevie

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5279 on: April 23, 2022, 05:40:18 AM »
Hello my lovlies,

I know it's been quite some time since I've posted on here. Truth be told, I had gotten very used to Elle doing such an epic job keeping things going that I got a little lazy. Elle has needed to take some time away from FCF so I'm stepping back into my role as communications liaison *smiling playfully as I slowly run my tongue across my top lip* 

Now, Elle and Chrissy are still team captains, and I have no issues with that whatsoever, but I'll be taking a more active role in getting the Silk word out (as long as that is OK with Elle).

One thing that has become particularly irksome to me as of late, is our little clique copycats the Downfalls High Girls... At first I thought the whole thing was kind of cute, but honestly. their incessant posts are REALLY starting to annoy me. So Silks, maybe taking these little upstarts down could be a new project of ours? I had a DELIGHTFUL encounter with Dar the other day.  I'd love to tussle with you anytime darling!

Oh! and in new announcements, everyone please welcome Tiffany Diamond and Gemma to The Silk Stockings Girls! The hottest clique on FCF just keeps getting hotter and hotter! *curtsies*

XOXO,
Stevie

Oooh Stevie sweetie, I would absolutely LOVE to spank some of those Downfalls BRATS with ya! :)