News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5280 on: April 23, 2022, 02:32:50 PM »
Hello my lovlies,

I know it's been quite some time since I've posted on here. Truth be told, I had gotten very used to Elle doing such an epic job keeping things going that I got a little lazy. Elle has needed to take some time away from FCF so I'm stepping back into my role as communications liaison *smiling playfully as I slowly run my tongue across my top lip* 

Now, Elle and Chrissy are still team captains, and I have no issues with that whatsoever, but I'll be taking a more active role in getting the Silk word out (as long as that is OK with Elle).

One thing that has become particularly irksome to me as of late, is our little clique copycats the Downfalls High Girls... At first I thought the whole thing was kind of cute, but honestly. their incessant posts are REALLY starting to annoy me. So Silks, maybe taking these little upstarts down could be a new project of ours? I had a DELIGHTFUL encounter with Dar the other day.  I'd love to tussle with you anytime darling!

Oh! and in new announcements, everyone please welcome Tiffany Diamond and Gemma to The Silk Stockings Girls! The hottest clique on FCF just keeps getting hotter and hotter! *curtsies*

XOXO,
Stevie

Oooh Stevie sweetie, I would absolutely LOVE to spank some of those Downfalls BRATS with ya! :)

Yay!!! Cannot wait to torment them with you! XOXOO
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5281 on: April 23, 2022, 08:54:18 PM »
Hello my lovlies,

I know it's been quite some time since I've posted on here. Truth be told, I had gotten very used to Elle doing such an epic job keeping things going that I got a little lazy. Elle has needed to take some time away from FCF so I'm stepping back into my role as communications liaison *smiling playfully as I slowly run my tongue across my top lip* 

Now, Elle and Chrissy are still team captains, and I have no issues with that whatsoever, but I'll be taking a more active role in getting the Silk word out (as long as that is OK with Elle).

One thing that has become particularly irksome to me as of late, is our little clique copycats the Downfalls High Girls... At first I thought the whole thing was kind of cute, but honestly. their incessant posts are REALLY starting to annoy me. So Silks, maybe taking these little upstarts down could be a new project of ours? I had a DELIGHTFUL encounter with Dar the other day.  I'd love to tussle with you anytime darling!

Oh! and in new announcements, everyone please welcome Tiffany Diamond and Gemma to The Silk Stockings Girls! The hottest clique on FCF just keeps getting hotter and hotter! *curtsies*

XOXO,
Stevie

Oooh Stevie sweetie, I would absolutely LOVE to spank some of those Downfalls BRATS with ya! :)

*Watches the short bus from the old folk's home pull up in front of Silk Mansion. As Stevie and Tiffany teeter out on stiletto heels and take their seats, I wonder if they realize they are only going to the zoo.*

I guess calling Downfalls High a zoo is pretty appropriate  ;)

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5282 on: April 24, 2022, 01:38:55 AM »
Hello my lovlies,

XOXO,
Stevie

*Watches the short bus from the old folk's home pull up in front of Silk Mansion. As Stevie and Tiffany teeter out on stiletto heels and take their seats, I wonder if they realize they are only going to the zoo.*

I guess calling Downfalls High a zoo is pretty appropriate  ;)

About as accurate as calling Silk Mansion an Old Folks Home, I guess.  :P

HA! My my, for such a tiny gal, you've got quite the big mouth on ya, lil' one!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5283 on: April 24, 2022, 03:45:55 PM »
Hello my lovlies,

XOXO,
Stevie

Such a rude little brat.... I wonder how funny your teammates will think you are when I have you over my knee and I'm spanking you? Hmmmmmmm....When the tears are STREAMING down your cheeks, maybe they WILL be laughing but not at all for the reasons that you had hoped??
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5284 on: April 24, 2022, 04:35:25 PM »
Hello my lovlies,

XOXO,
Stevie

Such a rude little brat.... I wonder how funny your teammates will think you are when I have you over my knee and I'm spanking you? Hmmmmmmm....When the tears are STREAMING down your cheeks, maybe they WILL be laughing but not at all for the reasons that you had hoped??

Mmhmm! That's right love, she IS quite the rude lil' brat! But it'll only be a matter of time before she's bent over your lap, crying a dang river, getting the spanking we all know she deserves ;) With all her pretty bratty friends all laughing at her as ya dish out the punishment... mmmm, it's gonna be WONDERFUL, heheh. Just save some for me sugar, I wanna get my hands on this tiny lil' brat myself :)

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5285 on: April 25, 2022, 08:18:49 PM »
Hello my lovlies,

XOXO,
Stevie

I think you are letting one success (after how many attempts?) go to your head. You and I will have another dance, Stevie, and we'll just see who ends up laughing and why they are laughing.

I have to admit, you're pretty cute for being such a rude lil' brat  :P  Maybe you and I can have a dance sometime soon?

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5286 on: May 03, 2022, 01:02:09 AM »
Plan and simple....you're either a Silk Stockings Girl or you're jealous of The Silk Stockings Girls, there's nothing else.

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #5287 on: May 03, 2022, 05:04:08 AM »
Hello my lovlies,

XOXO,
Stevie
Stevie darlin, No one would ever mistake you for one of us.....I mean you are sexy and all for your age but the key word is....ummmm ....AGE.... We may not be teenagers ourselves anymore but we certainly are from your ancient age like yourself. SO please stop trying to live being young again through us sweety, envy doesn't look well on you darling.
It's all about excitement

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5288 on: May 03, 2022, 04:13:58 PM »
Hello my lovlies,

XOXO,
Stevie
Stevie darlin, No one would ever mistake you for one of us.....I mean you are sexy and all for your age but the key word is....ummmm ....AGE.... We may not be teenagers ourselves anymore but we certainly are from your ancient age like yourself. SO please stop trying to live being young again through us sweety, envy doesn't look well on you darling.

HA, oh sugar, you're right - Stevie is sooooo much hotter, sexier and more gorgeous than any of ya lil' bitches, no one would ever make the mistake of confusing her for any of y'all ;) and my love doesn't need to live through any of ya, she just is, and y'all just continue to be jealous of her and the rest of us Silk Stocking Girls for that matter  :-*

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5289 on: May 03, 2022, 07:41:26 PM »
Hello my lovlies,

XOXO,
Stevie

I find it soooooooo adorable how brave you brats are when your shouting your insults from a mountain top. I'll be online Friday. Let's just see how brave you are in person? Hmmmmmm Lil' Jen ??

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5290 on: May 03, 2022, 07:42:03 PM »
Hello my lovlies,

XOXO,
Stevie

HA, oh sugar, you're right - Stevie is sooooo much hotter, sexier and more gorgeous than any of ya lil' bitches, no one would ever make the mistake of confusing her for any of y'all ;) and my love doesn't need to live through any of ya, she just is, and y'all just continue to be jealous of her and the rest of us Silk Stocking Girls for that matter  :-*

OMG Tiffany I love you!!! Thank you!! We Soooooo totally rule!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #5291 on: May 03, 2022, 11:05:58 PM »
just have to lovee it when stevie talks tough

that's talk's tough
the prez tramp

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #5292 on: May 03, 2022, 11:47:17 PM »
I love it when lexi thinks she is tough

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5293 on: May 04, 2022, 05:34:50 PM »
I love it when lexi thinks she is tough

So true!! OMG I can't wait to watch you in another Lexi beatdown! *giggles*

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5294 on: May 05, 2022, 08:38:14 PM »
I’m confused, there are tough fighters here?  I thought Silks was a hideaway for the softies…

;)

Softies? well... my legs are silky soft. You'll have to tell me what you think when I have your pretty face trapped between my thighs! XOXO