News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5295 on: May 06, 2022, 01:35:10 AM »
I’m confused, there are tough fighters here?  I thought Silks was a hideaway for the softies…

;)

What's that now?? Softies Hideaway?? Sugar, there ain't no "softies" 'round these parts! And if you and I tangle well sweetheart there ain't gonna be no hiding away from me, that's for damn sure!  :-*

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5296 on: May 06, 2022, 01:36:35 AM »
I’m confused, there are tough fighters here?  I thought Silks was a hideaway for the softies…

;)

Softies? well... my legs are silky soft. You'll have to tell me what you think when I have your pretty face trapped between my thighs! XOXO

Mmmm.. ya know Stevie my love, when ya talk like that it sure does make me wanna trade places with Ann..  ;)  :-*

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #5297 on: May 06, 2022, 05:26:59 AM »
stevie and tiffany getting themselves all worked up  to be tied up. :)
the prez tramp

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5298 on: May 06, 2022, 12:16:57 PM »
;D ::)

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5299 on: May 06, 2022, 05:09:19 PM »

Oooh Lexi, sweetie you're fixin' on getting yourself all tied up ;)

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5300 on: May 09, 2022, 07:56:36 PM »
While chatting with girls online, I may have made a few jokes at my sister Katie's expense.... Sexy Jen took offense to my comments and we ended up getting in a fight. Sh3 kicked my ass and forced me to admit that Katie is the better captain and that the Downfalls Girls is the better squad.... Little did SHE know that I had my fingers crossed the entire time....
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 07:58:04 PM by Stevie (JessTheBest's GF) »
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #5301 on: May 09, 2022, 07:59:42 PM »
While chatting with girls online, I may have made a few jokes at my sister Katie's expense.... Sexy Jen took offense to my comments and we ended up getting in a fight. Sh3 kicked my ass and forced me to admit that Katie is the better captain and that the Downfalls Girls is the better squad.... Little did SHE know that I had my fingers crossed the entire time....
I certainly hope that settles that!
It's all about excitement

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5302 on: May 09, 2022, 08:07:36 PM »

Oh, such brats! Stevie you'll always be the better captain :-*

« Reply #5303 on: May 09, 2022, 08:10:56 PM »

You should stop by the School Tiffany, I hear we might be starting a new class in rope tying. Who better than the queen of being hog tied...giggles

« Reply #5304 on: May 09, 2022, 08:21:41 PM »
I certainly hope that settles that!
I agree, Jen. That should settle things. Whether or not Stevie crossed her fingers, you made her tell the truth!
High 5's Dar!!! Skipping around the room as if we own it!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 08:23:54 PM by SexyJen »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5305 on: May 09, 2022, 10:28:56 PM »

You should stop by the School Tiffany, I hear we might be starting a new class in rope tying. Who better than the queen of being hog tied...giggles

Hey now! I sure am a Queen, but I ain't no queen of gettin' hogtied! And Jen, sugar if ya want me to stop by your lil' school so badly, then I'll be happy to oblige y'all and attend your new Rope Tying class - just don't whine too much when it's YOU who gets all tied up by ME, sweetie  :-*

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5306 on: May 10, 2022, 12:01:04 AM »
stevie got her ass beat by someone,and this is news?   
the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5307 on: May 10, 2022, 04:59:34 PM »
laugh it up brats.....the rematch will have a VERY different outcome for itty bitty Jen
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

« Reply #5308 on: May 11, 2022, 06:09:15 PM »
OMGawd....Lexi please help me up, I been laughing so hard I need help up!  ;D

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5309 on: May 11, 2022, 10:15:34 PM »
helps pull jen back to her feet points at stevie  and tiffany   ha ha ha