News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5340 on: June 20, 2022, 05:41:48 PM »

WHAT! Y'all can keep that collar, ya naughty lil' BRAT, cause the only one who's gonna get busted up is YOU when I get my hands on ya!!

Yuh uh, sure Mommy. *giggles*

Oooh you are in for SUCH a spankin', lil' one! You and all your bratty friends are gonna be punished for capturing Stevie!

You're so cute when you're mad Mommy. *giggles*

*glares at ya* You're gonna be punished FIRST, young lady!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5341 on: June 23, 2022, 12:20:54 AM »
Hello my lovelies,

So of course..... as a prisoner of (the totally lovely and amazing Downfalls High Girls) I cannot lead or plan events for The Silks....So of course....I wouldn't DREAM of doing that *batting my lashes innocently * That said....This Friday I'm hoping to be online....if any Silks would like to visit me in my Downfalls High prison.... it would be lovely to catch up.... and if say we can organize more Silks than say Downfalls High Girls that are around....well..... that would totally just be coincidence *batting my lashes innocently as I try to sway seductively in my shredded dress and stockings*
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #5342 on: June 23, 2022, 12:39:33 AM »
Hello my lovelies,

So of course..... as a prisoner of (the totally lovely and amazing Downfalls High Girls) I cannot lead or plan events for The Silks....So of course....I wouldn't DREAM of doing that *batting my lashes innocently * That said....This Friday I'm hoping to be online....if any Silks would like to visit me in my Downfalls High prison.... it would be lovely to catch up.... and if say we can organize more Silks than say Downfalls High Girls that are around....well..... that would totally just be coincidence *batting my lashes innocently as I try to sway seductively in my shredded dress and stockings*
Yells down to theDH basement "You best be doing my laundry Stevie! Stop sniffing my panties!"
It's all about excitement

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5343 on: June 23, 2022, 03:05:37 AM »
Hello my lovelies,

Yells down to theDH basement "You best be doing my laundry Stevie! Stop sniffing my panties!"

NGH, how dare y'all keep my sweet Stevie your prisoner and do your dirty laundry!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5344 on: June 23, 2022, 03:53:55 AM »
Hello my lovelies,

NGH, how dare y'all keep my sweet Stevie your prisoner and do your dirty laundry!

To be honest, she enjoys it. The only time she complained was when I made her scrub out the house litter box.

The house litter box!? Oh you FIENDS!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5345 on: June 23, 2022, 03:57:57 AM »
Hello my lovelies,

To be honest, she enjoys it. The only time she complained was when I made her scrub out the house litter box.

*seething as I twist and pull on the hem of my tattered dress. So many worthy comebacks come to mind but instead  I keep my head down, preferring to wait until I have even more allies in my corner. * thuh….. thank you for sticking up for me Tiffany
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5346 on: June 23, 2022, 04:09:17 AM »
Hello my lovelies,

*seething as I twist and pull on the hem of my tattered dress. So many worthy comebacks come to mind but instead  I keep my head down, preferring to wait until I have even more allies in my corner. * thuh….. thank you for sticking up for me Tiffany

Oooh Stevie! How dare they treat a Queen like you like this!! I'll rescue you from those naughty brats and teach em' a lesson they'll never forget!

Offline BexieBest

« Reply #5347 on: June 23, 2022, 03:59:14 PM »
Hello my lovelies,

Oooh Stevie! How dare they treat a Queen like you like this!! I'll rescue you from those naughty brats and teach em' a lesson they'll never forget!

Thinking I could have fun with you cougar blonde :P

Offline BexieBest

« Reply #5348 on: June 23, 2022, 04:10:45 PM »

WHAT! Y'all can keep that collar, ya naughty lil' BRAT, cause the only one who's gonna get busted up is YOU when I get my hands on ya!!

Oooh you are in for SUCH a spankin', lil' one! You and all your bratty friends are gonna be punished for capturing Stevie!

more like grandma!  ;D

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5349 on: June 24, 2022, 01:37:17 AM »
Hello my lovelies,

Thinking I could have fun with you cougar blonde :P

Ooooh is that right, sugah?? I think I'm gonna have more fun tying you up and making ya MY slave!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5350 on: June 24, 2022, 01:37:58 AM »

more like grandma!  ;D

GRANDMA!!!?? Ohhhh you're SO gonna get punished!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #5351 on: June 24, 2022, 06:10:32 AM »
who else thinks tiffany will be helping stevie..doing laundry?
the prez tramp

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5352 on: June 24, 2022, 12:54:45 PM »
who else thinks tiffany will be helping stevie..doing laundry?
im kinda agree with u ;D

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5353 on: June 24, 2022, 08:11:19 PM »
Hello my lovelies,

I'm gonna try really hard to get there after work today to stand by your side Captain!!!
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline BexieBest

« Reply #5354 on: June 24, 2022, 08:42:54 PM »
Hello my lovelies,

I'm gonna try really hard to get there after work today to stand by your side Captain!!!

I really hope you do  ;D