News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5897 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5640 on: March 13, 2023, 10:44:10 PM »
 my elbow cracks against stevie's head  just as i hoped

i hear the satisfying   ungh sound escape her lips  and start to move back

not quick enought, catching the front part of her foot with my breast

eech i belch out and fall against the ropes

we glare at each other,seconds ticking by

time i started taking control

moving fowards  catching stevies ankles,trying to pull, then left and spread her legs

so i can try a right leg drop  right down the middle yt
the prez tramp

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #5641 on: March 14, 2023, 05:28:28 AM »
AS I back away from Tiffany I see her wince a bit  but she does step way from the ring apron. Our eyes meet she wants to come at me and I smile but then she stops and helps Mobina up an hugs her and kisses her on the forehead I see them exchange some words I cannot here.  I can tell though they both turn and focus on me. I smile and say to myself bring it. As if on cue Tiffany rushes at me and I can she she is going low trying to tackle me.  I try to get her to miss my legs by darting to my right at the last possible moment but I am only mostly successful as she does not tackle me but she does trip me nd I stumble trying to keep my feet and then I look up and here comes Mobina. I stumble and fall right in her path and roll on not sure if I am going to trip her or make her fall or miss her. I wait for possible impact as I slide/ roll on the matted floor outside the ring yt

Janey

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5642 on: March 14, 2023, 07:45:18 PM »
*Feeling very good about myself as I've completely dominated Lexi so far this match.... My attack to her breasts stun her yet again as she staggers from me... I'm totally surprised as she suddenly gets a second wind...charging towards me, getting down low and yanking my ankles out from under me....I slam to my tush, hands futilely trying to hold my dress down as my legs are spread wide....the next moment I'm seeing stars as Lexi crashes down....her ankles and calves slamming into my belly and kitty... my little tongue hangs out of my mouth as I gasp for breath *

Huhhhhhh.....huhhhhhh Hhhhhhhhhey?!?!?!?!

*Still holding to the ropes, I try to pull myself out of your grasp and out of the ring.

{alt}
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5643 on: March 14, 2023, 09:17:18 PM »
my move   worked..i'm both pleased   and surprised..

i stand  and taunt...that's what you get! for messing with me

stevie wirthing and gasping

i feel confident enough, to give my  charlotte  flair...WOOOOOOO!

and taunt the silk girls out side the ring catching a glimpse of stevie  trying to pull her self up  by the ropes  then smirk as she falls through the ropes

that's right stevie  move  it,or lose it!

i see the two silks trying to gang up on janey and step through the ropes gracefully..unlike stevie.  yt
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5644 on: March 14, 2023, 09:21:58 PM »
the ring commentators  hissy and puss

hissy..stevie has been in complete control of this fight

puss  showing us why she is our queen

hissy.. a good day for the silk girls as mobina and tiffany are about to mop the ringside with janey

pusss.....ohhhh,nooooo, what a dirty tactic  by that tramp lexi

hissy....stevie  is hurting now, the ref should DISQUALIFY  lexi now!

puss,  look at her..what a showoff
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5645 on: March 14, 2023, 11:22:07 PM »
FYI Silk stocking girls ..

I am willing to run rivalry polls, for you ladies.
Have poll running now, ends in about a week.

BOTH or ALL ladies have to give permission to be part of it. Forum rules.
Contact me if interested ... That way, we can decide your wardrobe/ outfits.
Type of catfight, rules and loser punishments if any ..

*flipping my blonde locks back I flutter my lashes* OMG Stormsy, I wanna be part of ANY kind of poll your running!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Stevie Stockings .. Would love to do poll for you .. If you happen to have any challengers.
Contact me and let me know.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5646 on: March 16, 2023, 03:42:28 AM »
I take the lead and charge at Janey, feeling pretty confident that I'll grab her and take her down to the floor. But at the very last second she proves to be a quick lil' Tramp and dives outta the way! I get only a small bit of her, though not in the way that I wanted. While I don't quite catch the Tramp, I still trip over her legs as she dives outta the way and the awkward collision startles me enough to send me staggering forward into the guardrail! I crash into the rail, wincing as my body slams into it, and I grip the top of the barricade for balance, practically hanging off the top of it. I shift my gaze over to Janey as she scampers toward Mobina, narrowing my eyes at the pretty troublemaker as she rushes full steam at my Silk Sister. Gritting my teeth, I push myself off of the rail and stride after Janey, ignoring the slight ache that's already beating in my right side from the crash into the barricade--

yt

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5647 on: March 16, 2023, 09:08:34 AM »
I rush to Janey after Tiffany and see how Janey dodge Tiffany's tackle,,,,i extend my arms and hope to reach my hands to Janey's hair
But in a weird move Janey fell in my path and im just like this *WTF* I surprised and trip down on  her and land on her back grab her hair and pull it back as i fell on her back *OH you nasty Tramp fell in our Trap now* .yt

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5648 on: March 17, 2023, 05:08:01 PM »

and taunt the silk girls out side the ring catching a glimpse of stevie  trying to pull her self up  by the ropes  then smirk as she falls through the ropes

i see the two silks trying to gang up on janey and step through the ropes gracefully..unlike stevie.  yt

*pulling myself through the ropes, I slide down to the hard floor outside the ring.... Puling my dress down and catching my breath, I see Lexi slide out of the ring, heading towards the other brawl... I circle around and get between her and the fighters, my hands on my hips*

Now Lexi darling..... you weren't thinking of interfering were you sweetie??  ;D ;D
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5649 on: March 17, 2023, 06:09:25 PM »
i start walking closer thinking ill help get these silks off janey

when stevie steps between me  and the others

we glare at each other

are you going to stop me  i huff yt
the prez tramp

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #5650 on: March 18, 2023, 05:43:11 AM »
there is a lot of commotion around me as I do knock Mobina's legs out for under while I was rolling but she lands on my back grabs my hair yanks it and tells me I am now in their trap.  Stevie and Lexi exchange words near me  so I know they are nearby  First, though I have to try and deal with Mobina and I hiss, "Let go of my hair you silk slut!"  I try to get my legs under me and if I do try to get my arms under me and then try to get to my feet with the sexy little Silk on my back still pulling my hair yt

Janey

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #5651 on: March 18, 2023, 06:35:58 AM »
there is a lot of commotion around me as I do knock Mobina's legs out for under while I was rolling but she lands on my back grabs my hair yanks it and tells me I am now in their trap.  Stevie and Lexi exchange words near me  so I know they are nearby  First, though I have to try and deal with Mobina and I hiss, "Let go of my hair you silk slut!"  I try to get my legs under me and if I do try to get my arms under me and then try to get to my feet with the sexy little Silk on my back still pulling my hair yt

Janey

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5652 on: March 18, 2023, 03:27:08 PM »
Pushing off the guardrail, I stride forward to Janey and Mobina, seeing the two of em' take a bit of tumble onto the padded floor. I watch them both crash into the ground, with Mobina on top, straddling the sexy Tramp's back. It's not long until she's got handfuls of Janey's hair and is wrenching back on the gal's scalp, which puts a grin on my face. Then, I see Janey struggle with her Silk tormentor, and actually tries to put her feet beneath her to stand up despite having sweet Mobina on her back. Well, we're going to put a stop to that! I move a lil' more quickly when I notice Lexi rounding the corner to try and get to her Tramp sister, only to be stopped by our Silk Queen Stevie. The two exchange words as I dash in behind Janey and Mobina - looking to grab hold of Janey's legs from behind, to keep her on the ground while Mobina rides her back.

"You ain't going no where now, sugah! You're ours now!"

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5653 on: March 19, 2023, 07:22:32 AM »
I move side to side as Janey trying to pull herself up

Try keep my balance than Tiffany pinned Janey down again, i still have Janey's hair and try to hit her head onto the floor to stun her ,,,, narrow at Stevie and Lexi and see how they exchange Trash Talk ,,,,hiss at Janey's ear ,,,,*where you try to go Tramp , i will make a lesson from you*.yt

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #5654 on: March 19, 2023, 11:17:05 PM »

*pulling myself through the ropes, I slide down to the hard floor outside the ring.... Puling my dress down and catching my breath, I see Lexi slide out of the ring, heading towards the other brawl... I circle around and get between her and the fighters, my hands on my hips*

Now Lexi darling..... you weren't thinking of interfering were you sweetie??  ;D ;D

As Stevie stands between our Prez Lexi target ,two Silks, trying to put the hurt to my Tramp Sister Janey . Slipping over the barricade landing on the balls of my feet about a yard behind Stevie .... My right arm goes for her left shoulder, hoping to catch Stevie off guard aiming to spin her around to execute a Jade Cutter , using both my hands too... Guide her beautiful face onto my shoulder as I drop my weight down ...... ;D
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw