News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The sexiness of contrasts and mismatches

• 46 Replies

Offline leo619

Re: The sexiness of contrasts and mismatches
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2014, 06:03:29 PM »
I like contrast matches, such as black vs. white, good vs. bad, mother vs. daughter, sister vs. sister, hooker vs. socialite etc., but I'm not a fan of one-sided mismatches.  I can't see such mismatches lasting very long.  Some folks even like one-punch knockouts.  What is the point in a 5 second catfight?  I'm actually very surprised to see so many people here comment so favorably on liking one-sided mismatches. 

It shouldn't be surprising at all, it dives back into the inherit nature of dominant and submissive which is a major part of catfighting and wrestling. Now true, another large portion enjoys the competitive aspect which is nothing wrong with that, but a major part of say jobbers is the submissive quality that they have to them that to many men such as myself is extremely sexy. But I'm also a naturally dominant person. On the other hand, someone whose naturally submissive would probably enjoy the heels or dominant females. An example of this is an earlier post in this thread when a guy preferred that a woman always beat a man in a wrestling match, while I'm the exact opposite, I only enjoy it if the men wins.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
Re: The sexiness of contrasts and mismatches
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2014, 12:53:00 AM »
Fight between a tough girl with lots of experience of street fights, and a real girly-girl, whose never been in a fight. Obviously the latter gets a thrashing!