News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

showdown at rattlesnake gulch

• 145 Replies

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Re: showdown at rattlesnake gulch
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2013, 02:34:35 AM »
*Looks at the two of them...and just shakes my head.....smiling a little as I bend over and pick up my hat...placing it on my head and adjusting it...then picking up my gun belt and sliding it around my slim waist....buckling it....*

*I then pick up my black trench coat in my right hand and my shotgun in my left...and shrug my shoulders...shaking my head again.....and begin walking back around to the front of the building and slide the shotgun under the saddle of my black stallion...Scooter...*   *I climb up in the saddle....and lean over....whispering in Scooter's ear....."I bet if we hurry we can make that noon stage in Tombstone that goes to Dodge City and then catch that train back east"...."Let's move boy!"....."Its time to blow this town!"......"You'll like New York!"...*

*With that...I dig my spurs into Scooter's sides and we take off for Tombstone in a cloud of dust!!.....*
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 12:02:36 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2013, 05:53:09 PM »
I slam into the squaw..and we go down.  In.the grass...punching slaping pulling hair.we fight and roll back and forth.
  She is stronger and quicker than Iantiicapated...she isent the typical half starved injun seen around towns
Fighting on even terms both taking and giving...we seperate.

Breathing hhard catching my breath...Ilook you over..Ismile

Not knowing if she can understand me.

Hey...ther no reason for us to keep fighting....we can be allies

The sound of gunfire rips through the air..

Looking toward the sound......misty.imurmur...then begin running to the sound

Brook..misty or anyone.next       
the prez tramp

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2013, 12:34:18 AM »
The gorgeous brunette outlaws pauses in our fight. She smiles and says we could become allies. She isn’t sure if I understand her. I understand her very well. Sometimes I pretend not to understand their guttural language or only a little bit when it serves my purposes.

Having her as an ally could be beneficial. Of course she is an outlaw and not to be trusted. But a due diligence alliance would be useful. Before I can grunt “ugh” to indicate my agreement shots ring out. She takes off to where the shots are coming from.

We Indians stay away from shots. So I duck back into the shadows where I find my pinto, Scout. I leap up onto him bareback, ready to dart off if I have to.  Then I see the circuit judge mount her horse and ride off. Curious about what she is up to I head out of town in the same direction she is going, staying behind the buildings to keep out of sight.

I start following her from a distance using my Indian wiles to stay out of her sight. 

(A response from Michelle would be nice. Also Lexi if she think it appropriate. Or anyone else for that matter.)
{alt}

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2013, 01:24:25 PM »
I am galloping towards what I hope is a new life back East.....riding Scooter hard to Tombstone when I look back over my shoulder and see a rider far behind......I pull back hard on the reins and pull my horse up......turn him..and look back...squinting through the dust.....

I see an Indian making hard for me.....and my first instincts take over......my shotgun is no good at this distance....so I pull my Sharps 50 Caliber Buffalo Rifle from under my saddle that my father gave me.....I pull a large cartridge from my saddle bag...pull back the lever and the hammer on the rifle.....insert the cartridge and shut and drop the clamp.,...and pull up the site......I bring the stock to my shoulder as he taught me.....and I take aim.....

Then I stop for some reason.....I remember my father's words......"Always consider someone a friend...until proven an enemy"....I suppose that holds for Indians too :)  I feel my eyes begin to water up thinking about my late father and I blink back the tears a few times as i lower the stock of the rifle to my thigh.....and hold Scooter still......I could have blown that Indian out of the saddle.....but I simply couldn't.....Lord knows maybe I would have a few years ago.......I just can't.......Why?

"Hang with me boy....lets see what this Indian wants.....Oh...by the way....if I lose my scalp....run like hell!"

I pat Scooter on the neck a few times...rubbing his soft red hair.....he has been with me so long....since I came out from New York so many years ago...and I bought him as a pony.....and raised him.......all the years...he has been with me...thick or thin...full or flush....

"Hold steady boy....its just an Indian....just an Indian?....Jesus!...."

"Holy fuck Scooter....its a girl....and she's hot too......Ahem!...."

I think to myself....jesus Judge!.......stay calm and watch it!!!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:30:14 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2013, 06:59:46 PM »
I am trying to follow the judge but she is riding like the wind. Going to kill that horse if she keeps it up I think to myself. I had to ride all out myself to keep up with her. Prevents my using my normal tactics to follow unobserved.

She spots me. Stops her horse and turns to face me. I see her reach for a long iron hung by the side of her saddle. She loads it and points it at me. A long shot but no sense in taking chances. I lean over the side of my horse, putting the horse between her rifle and me. “Sorry, Scout, but I can’t take the chance.”

I peer from under his neck. See her put the rifle back down. I sit up on my horse. Start approaching her slowly ever ready to bolt and gallop away should she raise that gun again. I control Scout with my thighs. Allows me to raise my hands and show her I bare no weapons. But I am not stupid. My knife is in quick reach should she try something when I get close.

As I get near I raise one hand in the white man’s idea of how us Indians greet. I even utter “How”, not a question of course but what they think we use for a greeting. The idiots never bothered to learn out language. If they did they would know we have many words for saying hello to indicate complete friendliness and trust to a guarded greeting that says “try anything and I will skin you alive.”

Not sure what she is up to but this is the second time one of these foreigners (you are all foreigners to us Indians) seems to want to perhaps form an alliance. As I said before it couldn’t hurt, just don’t turn your back on them as they are much more two-faced than any Indian would dream of being.

I get close and say to her in broken English as she most likely expects, “How… Why… you…stop… Lost?.... Need directions… what you want?

Hope.. you… not… leaving…You…look…to…be…reasonable…maybe…give…Injuns…fairness… could…help…ta…reduce…tensions…between…white...devils…and…Injuns…

{alt}

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2013, 11:42:24 PM »
"What the...."

"Where the Hell d oyou think you're off too ? "

Jeez you try and keep some semblance of order, offer some quiet spot to settle any differences and makea few bucks on the side and all goes to shit...

"And WHO the fuck do you think you are... BITCH..."

Jo steps up angeredand spouting venom... "Like i said... Oh fuck it words in this town dont get heard so how about...."

With my sentance cut short i swing a wild left hook to the Scruffy lookin Ranchers face,

"You want to fight then fuck it lets fight, matching the boxer stance fist balled up in anticipation of whats to be the first of many disgruntled hillbillie dimwits...

(lets go Jo x)

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2013, 08:15:45 PM »
This backwater bimbo means business huh... Glancing round at the increasing popularity our little encounter is briniging... Here a bitch there a bitch everywhere you look a bitch...
The sinister smirk spreads across my lips, unbuckling my gun belt and holding it out dropping it carefully to the wooden sidewalk (See im americanising it all for you lot ;) ) Reaching behind me and pulling the knife from the sheath strapped to my back and throwing it into the post... TWAAAANNNGGGGGGGG
Spitting on the floor as Jo continues her shadow boxing...

Lunging forward arms outstretched as a muted, breatless silence hangs over the growing crowd, grabbing my arms around the dusty farmgirl gripping her tight, brushing my silky smooth (clean) cheek to her grubby toiled cheek my lips smack as they part and whisper...

"Look  around you... See the crowd... See the eyes all glaring excitedly at the prospect of the hottest girl this town has EVER seen fighting the local muck spreader... Just think of it $5 a head entry and a cut of the betting... How much feed can you get your steads, how many horses never have to go shoeless injun style, how many times can you go visit the grand old oprey with your beau... Think about it for a moment Rancher and tell me if you'd like a cut along with the chance to tangle with the Kat...?

Flinging my arms open and hoping back,  fists raised, clenched ready incase she to "Farmgirl" to understand great business...

"Well...." Panting and loosening my arms as i step around kicking up dust...

(Does Jo take the offer...? Does Karly have ulterior motives..? Has Babs discovered the truth behind Roy Rodgers secret cross dressing fetish...? Will the bunny wabbit waggle that sexy tail... ? Tune in next time folks same Gulch time same Rattlesnake channel....)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2013, 09:15:42 PM »
forgetting about the injun  I rush to te sound of the gunfire....hoping that misty is ok...of course she is ,he can tak care of herself...my mind tells me....I notice the growin crowd gatherering around...at first I don't see misty..oh nooo my heart skips a beat...coming closer  isee her  in the forming circle..  shes  ok...but whats going on?

looking around I see the new green horn approaching the crowd..obviously  curious about whats going on..i tip my hat to her
walking up beside  misty..i notice  the rancher squaring off with some frumpy looking  bitch..i nudge misty wih my arm
whats going on?  then I hear someone  say  the mayor is  going to fight.

I notice the inju girl riding out of town fast...I hope she understood....and will lead her band  of renegades in a raid on this dust bowl.

hearing this mayor   ...I chime in..i got $50.00 aying the rancher  puts her down {although I really don't intend  to}
this is our chance I whisper to misty  to start taking this town...we move away from the growing crowd  down the sidewalk to the mayors office....

over to misty....and  anyone else
the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2013, 09:28:50 PM »
I stand back as I watch the Mayor and the farm hand start to square off. Not just 5 minutes ago I was the one starting to square off against the judge, and I thought the Mayor had a great idea about letting folks watch us and bet, but I guess she didn't. I look over and see Lexi walking up beside me, putting out $50.00 on the farm hand. I speak up saying I'll put $50.00 on the mayor, making sure to keep things even. I smile over at Lexi and we begin to slide off down the sidewalk together as the crowd grows around the 2 bitches squaring off.

I look over at the bank and it's clear that nobody is in there. A little smile comes across my lips as I look at Lexi. "Why don't we start over there? Doesn't seem to be anybody in it, and it's a good chance to case it, or just rob it now if you want?"

(Over to Lexi or anyone who thinks they can stop us ;)  )
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2013, 10:04:50 PM »
"Uuuugghhhhh...."

Well at least the hillbilly has some grey matter between her ears and not just straw... And it seams her fists are more than soft too...
Leaning against the wall trying to suck down some air as the cocky yosamite Jo dances for the yokels beying of fight and her confidence... I push myself up to my feet and walk up behind her snapping a hand out and grabbing a fist full of hair and dragging you back placing my mouth at your ear...

"Get em in now bitch cause come (8am Western/11am Eastern/4pm GMT) Saturday in the Silks brothel ill show you how this town is run....MY WAY !..."
Letting go and shoving the rancher forward hissing and snarling as i pick up my guns looking at the dusky outlaw daring to wager against me, winking at the blonde making the sensible bet, barging out of the circle of gawping, heading over to the saloon for a quick drink and cool down...

2Saturday Farmer no more plowing fields ill be plowing your face..."

(oooooh time and day set more details on the tramp board)
(Over to anyone now really)

Candy123

« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2013, 12:02:31 AM »
Sarah has seen a lot happen the time she has been standing on the wooden planks of one of the closed buildings. If Sarah had some more money on her she could invest in that building. Sarah has to get her hotel up and running first and work on that before investments in other businesses can be made. Sarah can use her business side of her mind that she got from her father to own this town and most of the buildings around. All she needs to do is get her hotel to fund it.

Sarah has seen a lot of things happen while she has been standing there in her long flowing violet dress. People have been looking at her as they walk past with there guns showing. People have been using the spittoon at the end of the walk way to spit into. There has been gun fire which has made Sarah jump. There has been a couple of what look like furry jumping animals that were little been jumping around. Now there is fighting in the streets.

Sarah has no idea what is going on as she watches two girls go at it. Sarah looks at the two girls fighting each other and they look like they can handle themselves. Sarah would be in trouble if she was attacked like that. Sarah's dress would get all dirty and dusty. Sarah deciding to retreat and to look at the hotel. Most of those girls could eat Sarah up in a moment. Her hotel might be the safest for now. Sarah picking up her luggage and walks to the hotel down the dusty road.

{alt}

An old building with the sign Hotel sits behind an old stagecoach. This old building will be Sarah's new home. It looks like a run down hotel and it will need some work. Sarah will need to put some elbow grease in. Sarah knew she would have to put some time and effort into this old hotel to get it up and running. This hotel is going to be the jewel in the crown of CattyVille.

Sarah walks into the hotel to the front desk. Sitting behind the desk is an elderly woman.

Sarah: I am the new hotel owner.

Woman: I know who you are. You are late. I am leaving this town. You can have this trash of a town.

Sarah watching as the old woman gets up and leaves. Her boots clanging as she steps onto the wooden planks and turns and leaves out of sight. Sarah walking behind the desk to look at the dusty book. There is one name in there and she is still in the room.

Sarah: Time to introduce myself.

Sarah dusting off her long flowing violet dress as much as she can. Sarah heading up too room 1 where the guest is currently staying.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Sarah standing there with an innocent smile as she waits for the customer to answer.

(To be continued by Kelli or any other other angles happening.)

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2013, 10:20:14 AM »
As I listen to the Indian girl talk in what has to be the worst broken English I have ever heard.....I blink a few times......get down off my horse.....walk up to the front of it...look in Scooters big dark eyes.....and just bust out laughing!!!!!    LOLOL!!!

I try and compose myself....clearing my throat a few times......finally telling the Indian....

"Feel free to speak normally......I speak pretty damn good English actually.......LOL"

"I have a feeling you speak pretty good English too......SO...I suspect we'll communicate just fine"

"And no....I'm not lost.....I'm headed to Tombstone actually"   "Now I assume you felt the need to catch up with me for some reason.....so spit it out!......I don't have all day"

"As for being reasonable....a lot of folks in these parts would debate that....although I hope over the years maybe I've grown to be able to listen better than when I was younger.....and be a bit more fair...as judges go that is"

"Soooo.....If I can do anything to help you Indians....I guess I owe it to you......I know you all haven't always gotten a fair shake in this territory.....Lord knows I know a thing or two about not getting a fair shake"

*I take my Sharps Rifle...the "Long Gun"....as the Indians call it.....and slowly  slide it under my saddle in plain view of her.......I take off my gun belt and hang it over my saddle....holding my hands up to her to show I have no weapons and I hope to come in peace...and if this fails I am one fucking dead woman"

"So.....Lets talk...shall we?"  "I don't have a lot of time....although I do have a whole life still ahead of me :)..."

Its about now I would really like to pull that bottle of good whiskey I have in my saddlebag out and take a really big swig.....could offer her a drink?   Jesus Michelle...another just brilliant idea!   Giving whiskey to an Indian?  But hey..this aint no ordinary looking Indian....
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 10:22:57 AM by Michelle »

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2013, 02:16:17 AM »
“Tombstone, eh?  Seems as a circuit judge that is reasonable. As I said you were hightailing it so much I figured you were aiming to get out of Dodge, so to speak. Now Rattlesnake Gulch ain’t no Dodge and I could see why you might want to get out of Rattlesnake Gulch. Still it isn’t so bad for a town of foreign devils. ”

I wait until she pulls out her bottle. Take a health swig, wipe the top with my sleeve and hand it back to her. “Good stuff, being a judge must pay pretty well.”

“Anyway there’s something I need to talk to someone about. That sheriff and mayor are worse than useless. Don’t trust them any further than I could throw that boulder over there. Now, you going to get out that bottle of hooch you’ve got stashed away so we can have a friendly discussion?”

“Seems like I had an encounter with the outlaw, the sexy one, not the blonde. She hinted I should get my band of Indian maidens, ride into town whooping it up and causing all sorts of trouble. It would be lots of fun to scare those whores and sluts but we also might get shot. Couldn’t figure out why she wanted us to do that. Then seeing you leaving it came to me. What with only the sluttiest sheriff west of the Big River and the dishonorable Mayor to protect the town, well who knows what might happen. The way I see it she wanted us to cause a ruckus and a disturbance. While we were whooping it up I figured she and her partner would rob the bank or some other place. And who do you think would get blamed? We Indians are who. Nothing wrong with getting some vengeance on that trash but I don’t like being used.”

“So what do you think? Am I being crazy or paranoid? You seen the be the only white person around I could confide in and get some advice. Now you can spit the scene if you want but don’t see how you could live with yourself as a judge if you did that.”

(Back to you Michelle)

{alt}

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2013, 03:41:04 AM »
I listened to the beautiful Indian...who's English by the way was better than most in Rattlesnake...I let her have her say.......I listened as she spoke while I walked over to my horse...opened the saddle bag and pulled my last bottle of whiskey out...went back and pulled the cork.....brought the bottle to my lips and took a long swig...then handed it to her.....wiping my parched dry lips with the sleeve of my dusty shirt....feeling the soothing liquid flow down my throat......

I smiled and handed her the bottle......"Here....we both are gonna need this by the time this day and night are over I bet!"

I looked out over the prairie...a prairie I had helped tame in my own small way.  I had surely done some good along the way.....my leaving wouldn't help me in my fight against my demons....I bet that would be what my father would tell me if he were here...

I thought about going back East.....going home..and wondering if I still could.  I was last there 5 years ago when my father died.  I had a chance to see him before he passed away......he was my life for so long.....in spite of things I had done....in spite of leaving....and going West.....he told me he was so proud of me.....and he loved me.  I wished so much he was here right now to help me make my decision....he always had that way of making me see things so much clearer...the tears began welling up in my eyes again.....I struggled to blink them back when the Indian girl's voice snapped me out of it...

I looked into the Indian's eyes.....for the longest time......and for the first time in a long time.....someone seemed to make some sense to me.  Of course.......why didn't I see it?   God Damn it!!!!   FUCKKK!!!

Those motherfucking scumbags!   The whole thing......its been a set-up....a scam!!   And the whole TOWN WAS GOING TO PLAY THE PART OF THE FOOLS!!!  And the Indian and I looked at one another after I quit cussing a blue streak....and we both knew  WE BOTH KNEW!!!!......oh yeah.......we both sure knew!

"I think you're right.....Hell I know your right!....with Lexi and Misty right there....that fucking crooked mayor out to only pad her pockets!"........

"Getting me out of the way.......knowing with my temper and mood I was about to leave....I had made little secret of my intentions for months...hastening my decision!"......

I looked at her.....and repeated her words......"Live with myself"......."Live with myself".....God that wasn't always easy in this life...but recently I felt there had been hope.......I walked over and pulled my gun belt off my saddle and strapped it around my small waist.....adjusted it and pulled the buckle tight....and took a deep breath.....I turned and looked at the Indian and I felt a smile coming over my lips....

"I have a proposition for you.....it might be risky.... very risky as a matter of fact........and Lord knows you got no reason to help me......I'm heading back and I'm going to stop that bank robbery we both know is gonna happen"

"You're right.....I can't live with myself.....and I'm the only one that can stop it"

"If you don't help me....I'll just go it alone and probably get my ass shot off.......and its such a nice ass you know......*chuckling*....

"I sure could use you and your braves help......we can do something right for a change.......something for the town.......show that we both BELONG!"   "Jesus I feel like Crockett, Bowie and Will Travis at the Alamo......but so be it......I swore to uphold the law......and by God I swore to my father!....and when its time its time and talking about it only makes it harder"

I walk up to the Indian girl and place both my hands on her shoulders......I finally feel that one large tear fall down my cheek from my right eye and the lump in my throat finally break free.......I smile...and I lean in and kiss her gently on the lips......then I pull back and say simply......"Thank You"..........

"If your game.....have your braves gather just outside the west end of town out of site.....say in 1 hour......just before nightfall.....tell them you'll send them a signal...I'll leave it up to you what kind of signal......a flaming arrow.....a shot from my Sharps rifle.....something distinctive......and when they get that signal to come into town like all Hell is breaking loose and to make more noise than a little bit......BUT HURT NO ONE!......OK?"   "That job will fall to you and me......and mainly me"  "I'm going back to town....and I'll hold up at the saloon in the far corner table where I usually hold court with a poker game.....you come into town.... to the saloon.....then we'll make our move"   "If its any sooner....you'll know....cause you'll hear the shooting......and I'll probably be dead....but I'll take some of em with me....I swear by all I hold sacred!"

I climb up on Scooter....adjust my hat on my head.....tossing my long dark brown pony tail back off my shoulder and down my spine....lean over my saddle and whisper in Scooter's ear...my long arms wrapped tightly around his neck....."We got one more battle to fight old boy!......I sure do need ya right now!.......one more time boy!.......just one more time!"

"God I wish Doc Holliday was here with me...he'd love this deal!....but I don't have time to send for him.....FUCK!"

I look over at the Indian one more time.....and I reach up and tip my hat......"In case we haven't been properly introduced....and I reckon you and I are gonna get more introduced by the end of this day......my name is Miles.......Judge Michelle Miles........I'd appreciate it if you'd just call me Michelle..."

I dig my spurs into his sides and Scooter bolts for town in a cloud of dust!!......I look back one more time at the Indian and raise my right hand..........then turn and grab the reins and ride like I never have.....the coat tails of my long black trench coat flying up in the wind and dust behind me....
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 05:02:48 AM by Michelle »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2013, 04:52:40 AM »
me and misty move away from the   crowd  unnoticed...the mayor  and the cowgirl  are getting all the attention...perfect..just perfect.... most of the town are in the street watching the show
I would love to watch the fight..and if things  work out we will still get to...cant decide who I  would be for.the mayor reminds me t much of the carpet baggers  that  over ran my town back home after the war..on the other hand  there is something  just rotte about  the cow girl..i'd bet anything  except for gambler that is..that  she is just as crooked  and devious  as this mayor

me  and misty  walk along making our plans   the bank  is the  big   tomater.....but I want to bust this town  nd everything n it...we are like  two  young school girls   making our plans
I couldent ask for a better partner...we have had our moments..a few  bitchey fights omplete  with hairpulling and punching  and scratching.leaving both of us bruised.sore and sorry
but there is no onew I trust more  in this life style  we follow  no better partner

I see the  blonde  school  marm  {at least that's what she calls herself   I say  brothel girl} come  slinking out of the mayors office...now I wonder   what she was doing...misty tells me of the large  safe....ohhhh splendid    we  can't leave without  lightening the mayors  load  just a little   ..we both agree on that.. walking towards the bank to case it....I look  down at the far end of the town
goingout of town.... something going on at the brothel.....the sheriff seems to be rathered   tied up  so to speak with some of those girls.

along with a couple of  scruffy looking buffalo hunters....me and misty recognize them  and  giggle   its  red enforcer    and junkee....that will keep the sheriff busy  for quiet awhile
walking into the bank..we both  look around...nothing  any different from the layout of  any other bank... no moe difficult  to loot than any other bank.....throughout the territory
practically empty...just one fat  tub of lard teller behind the  window....and the banker   sitting behind his desk....the dandy  feller I passed on the street earlier..

the teller loks up  and ask  may  I help you  ladies......why  yes   you..can   I say....misty pull the window  shades  down  and lock the  door......pulling my revolver   I smile..why  yes...yes can can help us  more than ou.know....        misty...over to you babes
the prez tramp