News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Request for Mafton-Julie and Jamie

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Request for Mafton-Julie and Jamie
« on: April 18, 2013, 02:36:40 AM »

Part-1
Jamie is a slim, 32 year old woman. She's a teaching assistant in a university. Her measurements are 36-26-36. 5'1" tall. She looks a lot like this actress: http://nextglobalcrisis.com/characters/magenta/ although her hair is a lighter shade of brown. She's assertive, and doesn't like to be pushed around, but has absolutely no experience in fighting, or training of any kind. She has a somewhat volatile temper, although becomes submissive if confronted. She's heartbroken that Tony is leaving her, but is not seeking a physical confrontation.

Julia is an athletic, 29 year old woman. She's a pilot in training for the air force. She's very similar in build to Jamie, but she stands at 5'7", and is muscular. She looks a lot like this picture: http://i43.tinypic.com/1zh1v28.jpg She's aggresive, and is used to getting what she wants. Her temper is not so much volatile, as it is calculating. She has fighting experience in amateur wrestling, plus taking classes in kickboxing and her standard air force training. She's very dominant, and likes to torture her opponents. She knows Tony is leaving Jamie for her, but feels jealous of any lingering feelings there may be, and wants to completely erase Jamie from the picture.
Part-2
Jamie could feel Tony slipping away from her for quite a while now. Then about five weeks ago Jamie found out about Julia and she became angry and she started confronting Tony about it. Jamie is 32 years old and she was hoping that Tony is the one and that they would be getting married. Jamie kept telling Tony that if she gets her hands on that whore, she will blacken her eyes and break her fuckin nose and knock each and every one of her teeth right out of her mouth, and then after she knocks the shit out of Julia, she is going to sit on her face and make her suck her pussy right in front of Tony and show him what a pathetic whore Julia is. It seemed like Jamie became possessed with telling Tony everything that she was going to do to his whore. It was quite obvious to Jamie that Tony was extremely turned on by all of her threats and that the more she threatened and the more vicious her threats, the hotter the sex would be.
Julia is busy with her Air Force training and she is only around on some weekends. Last week when Tony went to visit Julia at a motel near her base he told Julia of everything that Jamie had to say, and it especially turned him on when he told her that Jamie said she was going to sit on her face and humiliate her over and over again. Julia already has seen pictures of Jamie and knows that the little teaching assistant is half a foot smaller then she is and that she has a big mouth, but she is not a fighter. Julia noticed how excited it got Tony when she told him how she would punch the stupid little bitch senseless, and then she would torture and humiliate Jamie so bad that Jamie would be so embarrassed that she would never want to see Tony again. Julia got quite graphic as she saw how excited it was getting Tony, and that led to the most passionate, intense sex that they had ever had. Julia told Tony to tell Jamie that she was going to be spending the next weekend with Tony at his house and that if Jamie wants to keep Tony, they should fight for him, winner keeps Tony, loser is gone.
When Tony returned home Jamie was already infuriated, but when Tony told Jamie that Julia wants to fight her for him, Jamie was infuriated and told Tony how she would make Julia into her slave and dominate and humiliate the whore over and over again. Tony and Jamie had the best sex ever. The extremely hot, passionate love they made Jamie even more infuriated and she just kept spouting everything that she intends on doing to that whore Julia. Then Wednesday night while Jamie is in the middle pre-sex ranting and raving about everything she intends to do to his whore, the phone rings and It’s Julia on the phone, and Tony started to tell Julia that Jamie was just telling him everything that she intends to do to her when they fight.
The two woman got on the phone with each other and while Jamie’s temper exploded and she started screaming, “Slut, whore, I’m warning you, you better stay away from Tony. I’m telling you if you come to Tony’s house this weekend I will knock the shit out of you and make you sorry you ever met my Tony. I’m warning you, I’ll humiliate you so bad you’ll never want to see my Tony again.” Julie did not lose her temper at all. As Jamie was screaming all her threats, Julia was thinking off all the ways that she will torture, dominate and humiliate this stupid little bitch. Then very calculatingly she said, “I’m not scared of you Jamie you bitch. I’ll fight you for Tony and the winner gets Tony. Why don’t you come to Tony’s house Saturday afternoon so that we can settle this” Jamie was still really infuriated and she screamed “You’re coming on Friday night bitch. I’ll fight you Friday night. I don’t want my Tony to be infected by any of your diseases you whore. I’m really going to enjoy beating you up you bitch. I’ll sit right on that big mouth of yours and make you suck me off and I’ll show Tony just what a stupid pathetic whore you really are.” Sex was even more intense that it ever had been.

Part-3
Jamie is nervous all day Friday. Then at about 6 pm she starts trying to figure out what she is going to wear. Something sexy so that Tony is hot for her, something that won’t be easy to rip off. Wear her hair down, wear it in a pony tail. She’s so pissed off she really wants to knock this whore’s face in. Jamie Laughs to herself when she thinks how scary she can be, and how scared Julie is going to be when she shows up and shows her just how fuckin tough she is. She knows exactly how excited  it’s going to get Tony when she tells this stupid, whore bitch that she going to make her eat her pussy. Hat will be it for this whore. Jamie finally decided on her blue mini dress, she knows how Tony always looks at her when she has this on. Julie got into the shower, and then she did her hair and her makeup. She decided on the ponytail, and she got dressed. The realizes that she’s running late and this stupid bitch is probably already there.
Tony really isn’t prepared for what happens when Julie arrives at his house. Julie is wearing a black micro mini skirt, a sheer white see through button blouse, 4” high heels, and black fishnet stockings. She was all made up and she looked extremely hot. Tony almost forgot about the fight which he has been fantasizing about for weeks. His cock was so hard just looking at Julie’s legs which seemed to just go on forever. Julie seductively told Tony to be prepared for the hottest night he ever had. The vicious laugh that Julie made when she finished saying that made Tony quiver in excitement, and then Julie pulls this box out of her pocketbook, and she opened it up. She shows Tony this big, hard erect rubber cock and she said, “have you ever seen Jamie use one of these on herself Tony.” Tony was shocked, but quite aroused as her shook his head no.
“Well after tonight Tony, your stupid little ex is never going to have your cock again so I brought this cock for her. That’s right Tony, I’m really going to humiliate you ex Tony, she will be so scared and so embarrassed she’s never going to want to see you again.”
Part-4
The door bell rings and Tony gets up to answer the door. Julie can hear Jamie ask Tony, “where is this slut. I’m going to beat her up and I was thinking of giving you a really good show Tony. Then after I throw the bitch out, “We’ll spend a real hot night.”     
Jamie walks into the living room and she’s standing on the other side of the coffee table, pointing the pointer finger of her left hand at Julie and screaming, “you’re out of here slut, Tony is my boyfriend and you’re to keep away from him, you hear me.” Julie just looked at Jamie and In a very calm voice she said, “I have no intention of going anywhere Jamie.” Jamie is all worked up and in the face of Julie being so soft spoken she screamed, “you’re going to get out of hear bitch or I’ll knock the shit out of you, and I’ll teach you a fuckin lesson for my relationship.” Julie laughed and said “You’re going to teach me a lesson, oh that’s right, Tony told me you’re a teacher. Well perhaps maybe you will be able to teach me something.” Jamie became even angrier and she screamed, “I’m telling you bitch, get out of here.” Julie said, “or what, you’re going to make me suck your cxnt, perhaps I want to suck your cxnt, did you ever think of that.”   
Jamie turns to Tony and her face is red as she screams,” What kind of sick bitch do you have here, did you hear what she just said to me,” but before Tony has a chance to answer Julie pulls pen the box and pulls out the big, rubber dildo and she shows it to Jamie screaming, “I know that you’re never going to see Tony’s cock again, so I brought you your very own new cock.” Jamie’s face is even redder and she turns to Tony and says, “Are you seeing this Tony, I can’t believe that you would bring this sick, demented whore into your house, but now would you please get rid of her.” Julie says, “Oh no bitch, you said that you were going to beat me up and humiliate me.” Julie gets up off of the couch an she walks around the large coffee table, and Julie is still holding that big, rubber cock in her hands and she walks right up to Jamie and she laughs viciously as she says, “When I’m finished knocking the shit out of you Jamie you stupid little bitch, I’m going to strap your new cock right onto myself and I’m going to fuck you right up your ass with it.” She holds the dildo up in Jamie’s face laughing as she screams, “Look at it bitch. I’m going to humiliate you with this cock.”     
Jamie is standing there with this totally shocked face as she’s looking up at Julie, in with her heels is almost a head teller than her. Jamie’s look of confidence and anger now seemed to be quickly replaced by look of shock and horror. Jamie says, “We can’t fight here, we don’t want to break Tony’s furniture.” Julie was standing up over her, and she was definitely intimidating the smaller woman, as she says, “we can step outside if you would like.” Jamie says, “I can’t take a chance of getting arrested, that all I would need and I could lose my job.” Julie laughs and she says, “You don’t have to worry about the cops hun, I will knock you unconscious very quickly and then I’ll bring you back inside so I can have my way with you.”
Jamie is scared, this big crazy bitch is planning on hurting her and humiliating her. What kind of sick bitch is this. She nervously started crying out, “Tony, please get his sick, crazy bitch out of here.” Julie says, “I thought you were so fuckin tough Jamie, I thought you were going to beat me up and sit on my face.” Jamie is starting to get panicky, and she says, “Alright Tony, if you really would have this sick, crazy whore bitch then me, that is your choice,” and Jamie turns and she starts to walk away. Tony’s cock starts pulsating as Julie runs right after Jamie and she grabs her shoulder and she spins Jamie right around to face her screaming, “Where do you think you’re going. I haven’t had a chance to show you how to use your new cock yet, and someone’s pussy is going to get sucked before you leave. Now where is it that you want to fight me.” Tony says, “I got the perfect place. You two can fight outside on the patio right next to the garage wall. Julie says, “Alright Jamie, lets fight out on the terrace.
Jamie reluctantly followed Tony first to the back door and then out onto the patio and all the while screaming at Tony, asking him what he could possibly see in this crazy whore bitch, and what he’s going to do with a sick demented bitch like Julie. Julie walks out onto the patio and she puts the dildo down on a lounge chair, and as Jamie is just standing there behind her, telling Tony that he is going to miss her and be very sorry he did this, Julie lost her temper and she spun around and she smacked the open palm of her right hand “bam,” hard right across Jamie’s face, swinging Jamie halfway around in a circle from the full force of her hard smack. Jamie is seeing fuckin stars, but Julie is just starting. She grabs Jamie’s shoulder and she spins Jamie around to face her, and there’s a huge, bright red handprint of Jamie’s cheek and Jamie’s eyes start to glaze over in tears.
Jamie cries out, “This is ridiculous. I have no reason to fight you. Tony is going to see how sick and demented you are and he will come right back to me.” and Jamie turns and she starts to walk away from Julie toward the door of the house. Julie runs right after her again and she grabs the back of Jamie’s blue dress screaming, “Where do you think you’re going. Did I say I was finished with you.”       
Jamie loses her temper and she balls her right fist up hard and tight and she just comes swinging around and she sends her fist roundhouse into Julie’s left eye. She spins Julie’s head sideways and Julie’s eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy. Jamie is screaming, “I’m going to knock the shit out of you. Tony is mine. I’ll blacken your eyes you whore.” Jamie starts flailing her fists wildy. Her face is beet red. Julie moves back quickly into a fighting stance and she raises her hands and up she starts blocking most of the blows until Jamie is out of breath and she stops flailing her fists. Then Julie sends her left fist “bam,” right into Jamie’s nose swinging her head back, and then with her right fist she hits her. She pulls her right fist all the way back and she sends it full force into “bang,” right into Jamie’s nose. Jamie’s head snaps back and blood starts rolling from her nose as Jamie starts stumbling backwards on her high heels.
Julie goes right after her. She grabs Jamie’s dress with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. Jamie’s dress rips right off of her body in Julie’s hands as she stumbles backwards like a weightless, limp little floppy doll on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cinder block wall of the garage hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Jamie bounces up off of the cement wall and she has tears welling in her eyes. Jamie cries out, “enough, please let me go.” Julie laughs as she walks right up to Jamie and she grabs her breast right through her bra screaming, “You’re going to give me and Tony a really good show. You’re going to masturbate yourself over and over again. We’re going to watch you cum bitch. Then I’m going to use that big, hard erect rubber cock on you Jamie. You’re going to lick and worship my feet and you’re going to lick and worship my cxnt. Then you can watch Tony and me as he fills my cxnt up with his hot cum, and when it’s nice and full, you can suck it all out of me, you got it.”
Tears start to roll from Jamie’s eyes and she starts blubbering like a little baby, “P…p……pleeeeease, A…a…I’m begging you, I’m sorry, you can have Tony, please let me go.” Julie grabs Jamie’s hair on both sides and she holds her head back against the wall as she leans forward and she starts trying to shove her tongue into Jamie’s mouth.” Janie is holding her mouth closed tight and she’s trying to move her head away, but she can’t, and she starts pushing at Julie. She manages to shove Julie back a step and Julie’s tongue is shoved away. Julie punches Jamie “boom,” right into her stomach. “OOOFFF,” Jamie’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she grabs her aching belly and she bends over in pain trying to catch her breath. Julie grabs Jamie’s hair and she jerks her standing straight up on her feet. “AAAHHH,” she screams from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head. Julie screams in Jamie’s face, “Tony told me that you were going to make me your slave. Now I’m going to make you my slave, you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do., and from now on Jamie you stupid little bitch, you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.”
Jamie is starting to get panicky, she starts crying even harder, crying out, “P…P…Pleeeeease Tony don’t let her do this to me. I’m begging you Tony please help me,” but Tony’s cock is rock hard and Tony is so fuckin excited watching his big, tall, hot tough new girlfriend beat the shit out of his hot, not so tough ex-girlfriend and totally dominate and humiliate her in front of Tony, and he doesn’t move an inch to help Jamie. Julie lets go of Jamie’s hair with her right hand as she pulls Jamie’s hair up so that Jamie’s feet are practically dangling in mid air, and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she smacks Jamie hard “bam,” right across her face, swinging her head to the side form the force of the hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she slaps her “bam,” backhand across the other side of her face. She starts slapping Jamie silly. She’s smacking her face, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “Bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth over and over again, and Jamie is seeing fuckin stars.
Jamie starts crying out, “Alright, I’m your slave, I’m your fuckin slave Mistress. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do.” Julie stops slapping Jamie and she still has a hold of Jamie’s hair. She yanks Jamie right over to Tony. She’s holding Jamie up by her fuckin hair right in front of Tony and she says, “Alright Jamie, tell Tony just how tough you thought you were, and how beat up and submissive you are to me after I knocked the shit out of you.” Jamie is crying like a baby and she’s looking right in Tony’s eyes and she cries out, “I thought I was tough Tony. I thought I could beat Julie up, but I was wrong Tony. Julie beat me up, she knocked  the shit out of me Tony, and now I am submissive to Julie. I’m Julie’s slave Tony.”
Julie is laughing as she screams, “Alright slave, now crawl into the house. Jamie is on her hands and knees and she starts crawling to the house. Julie is walking with Tony right behind Julie and Julie starts laughing as she says, “I can’t believe how tough she thought that she was. This stupid little bitch is a fuckin big mouth. Look at her Tony, look at your tough ex-girlfriend now.”

Back in the house Julie is laughing and she screams, “Alright Jamie, you have two choices now. You can either remove your panties and your bra and masturbate yourself for our amusement, or I can strap on that big, rubber cock and fuck you up your ass with it.” Now which would you rather Jamie.” Tears are streaming down Jamie’s face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup and Jamie angrily she cries out, “Please, I’ll maturbate myself Mistress,” and Tony and Julie start laughing as obediently Jamie lowers her panties and she kicks them off, and then she removes her bra. Julie sits down on the couch right next to Tony and she feels his big, hard erect cock right through his pants as she screams, “sit down on that chair you stupid little bitch, spread your legs and give us a show. Julie is gently teasing Tony’s big, hard cock right through his pants and Jamie is shaking in fear. Her body is vibrating and her teeth are chattering as she sits down on the chair and she takes her finger and she starts massaging her cxnt. Julie screams, “Use two fingers slut and fuckin yourself harder. We want to watch you cum over and over again. Jamie is crying and she’s submissive and she starts shoving her finger into her cxnt over and over.
Julie is teasing Tony’s cock with her hand and she laughs as she screams, “Look at it Jamie, Look at Tony’s big, hard cock. Tell Tony that his cock belongs to me know.” Jamie is crying, but she’s scared, she doesn’t want Julie to beat her up any more and she starts crying out, “Tony, your cock is Julie’s cock now,” as she’s fingering herself over and over again. Oddly Jamie is starting to get off on this. She’s starting to get excited by this big, sexy hot tough woman that is now in complete control of her, and her nipples are rock hard and beet red and she’s panting and making these sexy little noises “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” over and over again. Julie is laughing as she screams, “Tell Tony that you’re going to cum thinking of him fucking me.” Jamie is crying and she’s fucking herself with her fingers and she’s “AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” really excited as she cries out, “Tony, I’m gong to cum thinking of you fucking Mistress Julie.” Then Jamie starts “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH,” having one explosive orgasm after another, right on her fingers.
Julie is laughing at Jamie screaming, “Look at her Tony, look at your tough ex-girlfriend now Tony.”  Then Julie gets up off of the chair and she walks over and she picks up the strap on dildo, and Julie is laughing as she screams, “Now Jamie, now you’re going to beg me to fuck you with this cock. You’re going to beg me to strap your new cock on and fuck you with it. Now let me hear you beg.” Jamie has this totally submissive look on her face as she’s crying and crying and she cries out, “Fuck me Mistress. Please, I’m begging you fuck me with my new cock Mistress.” Julie takes the rest of her clothing off, and Julie is totally naked except for her high heels and she screams, “Now lay down on the couch.” Jamie submissively lies down on the couch. Julie straps that big, hard erect rubber cock onto herself and she climbs up on the couch and she kneels right over Jamie so that big rubber cock is hanging just over Jamie’s face and she screams, “Kiss it Jamie, Kiss you new cock, and tell Tony that his cock in mine and this is your new cock.”
Jamie is submissive and she raises her head up, and her head is all wobbly and she kisses the rubber cock. Then she cries out, “Tony, your cock is Mistress Julie and this is my new cock.” Julie moves down and she lays down right on top of Jamie and she rams that big, hard erect cock right into Jamie’s soaking wet cxnt. Jamie is already turned on from being dominated by this big, strong hot sexy woman and she moans from both the pain and the pleasure of having that huge dildo stuffed into her cxnt. Julie starts fucking her with the cock. She’s fucking her like a man, plunging that big rubber cock in over and over again and Jamie is really getting excited as their breasts and their big, hard nipples are smacking into each other. Julie puts her lips onto Jamie’s lips and she sticks her tongue right into Jamie’s mouth. This time Jamie is kissing Julie passionately.
The two woman are making love to each other and Jamie starts “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH,” having one explosive orgasm after another.
Julie laughs as she pulls the dildo out of Jamie’s soaking wet pussy and she moves up holding that big, rubber cock right over Jamie’s face screaming, “now suck your juices off of this cock you whore.” Jamie is really turned on. She sticks the dildo into her mouth and she starts sucking it clean over and over again. She’s sucking that big rubber penis passionately. Julie says, “Tony, did you whore ever suck your cock like this.” Julie makes Jamie suck it clean, and then
Julie gets up off of Jamie and she says, “Here stick this into your cxnt and fuck yourself with it while you watch Tony fill my cxnt with his hot cum. Jamie obediently shoves that big rubber cock into her cxnt and she starts fucking herself with it as she watches Tony, her Tony fucking this big, hot tough sexy woman until he explodes onto her cxnt. Then Julie makes Jamie suck his cum right out of her……. 

Offline Mafton

Re: Request for Mafton-Julie and Jamie
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 05:34:09 AM »
Wow, you really captured the attitudes of both women to a T. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! It's simply perfect.

Poor Jamie got completely destroyed.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Request for Mafton-Julie and Jamie
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 08:01:02 AM »
Mmm, deliciously dirty ... as always!  :D ;D :P
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!