News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wife Talking about Dirty Catfighting

• 33 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Wife Talking about Dirty Catfighting
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2013, 12:03:41 PM »
totally agree, it did take me a while, but best thing i ever did! After a few beers with the guys ill bring up how she tells me stories, and 9 out of 10 say thier wives would never do it? Most say they are lucky to even get any, lol. What drives me crazy is when im at work and get a random story from her, i can hardly get anything done after i read. Sometimes however, if she wants me to do something she says "ill tell u a story now and another one tonight and 100 percent of the time she gets her way! like giving kids baths, or going to ger her a tea, etc. I cave every time. Normally i would do it anyway but sometimes i hesitate because i know she will suggest a catfight story:)
I love your little scenario. It sounds like you two have a great relationship.

Offline Rider19

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2013, 04:14:19 PM »
Yes, a good dirty catfight story while my wife rides my dick is most the pleasurable feeling I ever received in my life. 

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2013, 06:14:16 PM »
I've been using this trick on my husband for over 30 years now, and our sex-life is as great as ever. I found out early in our marriage how excited he became just at the mere mention of the word "catfight". I've had several actual catspats in his presence and we talk about them during sex. In addition, while my husband is fucking me, I always tell him stories about me catfighting my girlfriends, our female neighbors, co-workers, etc. We are both in our 50's now, and I see no end in sight for our passionate catfight fuckfests. He gets especially excited when I talk about the nasty aspects of my catfights. 

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2013, 08:04:17 PM »
I've been using this trick on my husband for over 30 years now, and our sex-life is as great as ever. I found out early in our marriage how excited he became just at the mere mention of the word "catfight". I've had several actual catspats in his presence and we talk about them during sex. In addition, while my husband is fucking me, I always tell him stories about me catfighting my girlfriends, our female neighbors, co-workers, etc. We are both in our 50's now, and I see no end in sight for our passionate catfight fuckfests. He gets especially excited when I talk about the nasty aspects of my catfights. 
       And let me assure you, Maureen practices ALL the nasty aspects when she catfights.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2013, 01:16:47 PM »
an example of a stroy she tells is about her running on the bike path (she is a runner) and she talks of a woman we know who also runs, not with her but they pass eachother often. She starts by saying that she always gives her dirty looks, ect because shes gealous, (btw anyone who knows my wife personally would never guess she would tell these stories, lol) and one day the woman waited for her behind the tree, and ambushed her, did all the things that i want to hear, you know like, slapping her, pulling her hair, pinning her down, making her moan, whimper and cry, lol (god whats wrong with me :) and of course she ends up in her panties and socks or barefoot, like always and then she gets help from some guys running by who stopped to watch it but didnt interfere till it was over, any of this sound familiar to u guys? i have many more she has told me if your interested i will share? or catch me on chat i love to tell them

I would love to read about your wife's fights. They sound hot as hell!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2013, 12:20:10 PM »
an example of a stroy she tells is about her running on the bike path (she is a runner) and she talks of a woman we know who also runs, not with her but they pass eachother often. She starts by saying that she always gives her dirty looks, ect because shes gealous, (btw anyone who knows my wife personally would never guess she would tell these stories, lol) and one day the woman waited for her behind the tree, and ambushed her, did all the things that i want to hear, you know like, slapping her, pulling her hair, pinning her down, making her moan, whimper and cry, lol (god whats wrong with me :) and of course she ends up in her panties and socks or barefoot, like always and then she gets help from some guys running by who stopped to watch it but didnt interfere till it was over, any of this sound familiar to u guys? i have many more she has told me if your interested i will share? or catch me on chat i love to tell them

I love catfight stories where the women cat it out over a man in front of him and the man is the prize.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2013, 05:26:17 AM »
I have never been blessed with a wife who thinks anything good about my fetish.  She thinks me a pervert and says so.  She has never understood my desire nor will she indulge it.  I dated an older lady who DID get it would on occasion write stories for me  She did indulge me and let me enjoy the match on tape while she rode me.  A great feat.  You gentleman who have wives who not only cater to but enjoy this together are more blessed than you can ever know..  Give her a special gift guys and keep her close.  You won't find many like them.

Offline Martin Beswick

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2013, 05:51:57 PM »
Love this thread. I'm lucky enough to have a wife who also engages in these kinds of scenarios and sexy talk from time to time.

I found a great story online in which the woman spoke of a fantasy catfight in the past tense, which was also quite hot:  http://www.literotica.com/s/my-husbands-catfight-fetish-ch-01

Zero85

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2014, 04:46:12 PM »
Wow! Great topic. My gf has been doing this for me.  As she rides me she tells me exactly how the catfight will go down, win or lose.  It makes sex fantastic!

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2014, 12:13:16 AM »
I guess this is the part of most women's reactions to most of our fantasies I don't understand.  I suspect for most of us the fantasy is probably much better than the reality of a fight anyway.  I can certainly understand why a woman might not want to fight or even wrestle in reality just to turn us on.  Let's be honest, them showing up and saying "yes" is enough for most of us to turn us on.  But our women say they love us, say they want to turn us on, but won't have anything to do with our number one fantasy?  How does that work?  I mean really what harm does it do them to tell us how they would fight off a rival, how they defeat them, or even in the case of men who like the fantasy of their wife loosing tell us how they would be defeated.  Winning or loosing in a fantasy what difference does it make to them.  They aren't even going to be bruised or break a nail.  Why not?  Why wouldn't they want to be the focus of our fantasy?  With so little invested as a few words?  Just makes no sense to me.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline WJcouple

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2014, 02:52:54 AM »
Out of the blue my wife texted me at work. Said she was getting in the shower to wash of the oil after a tough Catfight!  Huge turn on.

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
    • The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2014, 08:45:41 AM »
Yeah my wife isn't interested at all.  She knows I love watching women wrestle but we don't talk about it...javascript:void(0);  At least we have wrestled each other in bed a few times and that was sexy as hell, but she won't initiate these things.  So to be honest, I wish she was more into this, but it is what it is and it's not helping our sex life...  I don't think that she'd go for talking about catfighting another woman to turn me on and besides, I wouldn't even know how to bring up that subject without feeling some form of embarrassment.  A word of advice to the guys, if you're really into this, make sure you let her know early on in your relationship.  If she is comfortable with it, you'll be OK.  If you feel embarrassed, well... welcome to my world.  Seriously though, don't wait until you're married to find out she doesn't like it.  Nuff said...

In the mid 80s, I had a sexy girlfriend who was a bit of a flirt, but it was all in fun.  She'd wear clothing that, um, enhanced her assets (short skirts, tight tops that showed cleavage).  Anyway, she loved to arm wrestle at parties.  To see her arm wrestle another woman in front of friends and strangers was also quite sexy and no one would ever get hurt.  We talked about wrestling, but it was the 80s and the internet wasn't around yet, so the only reference she understood was the WWF pro wrestling stuff, which she did not like.  We wrestled each other for fun and I don't need to tell you how I felt.  I know that she could have handled herself quite well in a cat fight.  If we were together today and I'd introduce her to this site, I guarantee you that she'd be fighting IRL and would be in Voice Verified.  We broke up for a silly reason around 1987.  One of my biggest regrets...

Offline WJcouple

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2014, 02:41:16 AM »
When telling a fight story, my wife almost always starts with her and her opponent " circling" one another..that is very hot too.

Offline Rider19

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2020, 03:00:45 AM »
Well it’s been over 7 years since I created this thread and I’m happy to say my wife still loves riding me while telling me about all the dirty things she’d do for me in a catfight!

She likes it when I encourage her to pull the other woman’s hair out, slap asses, or squeeze her titties.  Always wants to fight for dominance, and wants me to voice my approval of her victory.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2020, 10:03:43 AM »
Well it’s been over 7 years since I created this thread and I’m happy to say my wife still loves riding me while telling me about all the dirty things she’d do for me in a catfight!

She likes it when I encourage her to pull the other woman’s hair out, slap asses, or squeeze her titties.  Always wants to fight for dominance, and wants me to voice my approval of her victory.
great to hear that, my wife does the same, leads to great sex, she grabds my chest and pulls my hair and says things like this is what i would do to the bitch, and she gets very dirty in her language. !!