News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wife Talking about Dirty Catfighting

• 33 Replies

DoubleT2

Re: Wife Talking about Dirty Catfighting
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2020, 02:02:43 PM »
If I want to get Tammy’s attention, I sometimes take a picture of a hot mature woman that I come across during the day, and send the pic to Tammy with question like “what about her?”.   Tammy always responds with sexy comment that gets my imagination going. Sometimes she sends me a picture of some mature stud with similar provocative question. It all adds spice to the subsequent dirty fight pillow talk.

Offline Rider19

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2020, 08:02:49 PM »
Well it’s been over 7 years since I created this thread and I’m happy to say my wife still loves riding me while telling me about all the dirty things she’d do for me in a catfight!

She likes it when I encourage her to pull the other woman’s hair out, slap asses, or squeeze her titties.  Always wants to fight for dominance, and wants me to voice my approval of her victory.
great to hear that, my wife does the same, leads to great sex, she grabds my chest and pulls my hair and says things like this is what i would do to the bitch, and she gets very dirty in her language. !!

That’s so hot!  Yeah, there’s something about dirty talk during a Catfight that really gets me excited.  So primal!

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2020, 02:31:00 PM »
does sandy wear outfits too, janet does and will occasionally let me rip them (well the older ones anyhow)

bet her and sandy would get quite competitive trying to outdo each other with their stories :)

Mysexywife

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2020, 10:26:59 PM »
My wife does this all the time. At this point I dont neither one of us want to go without doing it often