News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wife Talking about Dirty Catfighting

• 33 Replies

Offline Rider19

• God Member
Wife Talking about Dirty Catfighting
« on: July 04, 2013, 01:45:18 AM »
Like the title says, I've been turned on by catfighting since early childhood.  Always my fetish. 

Well, I just want to share to all, find a woman who loves getting you turned on by talking about it.  The best feeling is when your significant other is riding your cock hard, describing in detail what she would do to another woman in a fantasy catfight scenario.  From ripping hair out, to squeezing tits, slapping, and scratching.  She tells me how she'd love to catfight over me in a bed, pool, beach.  What a way to turn up one's sex life! 

It's so much better to find a partner willing to satisfy you, then have one you gets offended when you want to hear her describing a fantasy catfight.   

Offline Tomico

• God Member
Re: Wife Talking about Dirty Catfighting
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 06:38:51 AM »
great

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 12:59:39 PM »
im with u, ive stated before its the best thing that has happend to us, took a few yrs but i finally told her about it, and have been lucky enough that she has actually had a few. Only difference between us is that she is always telling me what the other is doing to her, lol, what makes it better is that she has spunk and is very proud person so she doesnt want to lose, but she does it for me, lots of times when we arent together she will text me stories, which also drives me nuts, its great!
You are both very lucky men.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 03:03:14 PM »
saw my x fight in h s so when we dated in college i brought up the subject very carefully.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline luvacatfight

• Would love to see this lady in a fight
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 11:12:44 PM »
Isn't that the most exciting thing to experience? My last ex-wife would do that ALL the time. Talk about how she'd pull hair and claw tits in a catfight. Knowing how that got my motor running. That's Nancy, the last ex on my profile. She was never in a fight with another woman while we were married. But oh my how I would have loved to see that!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2013, 06:46:46 AM »
My sexy friends wife started catfighting and wrestling, because he told her how much that turns him on, and even told her how much it excited me as well.  We both have butt and foot fetishes, and were very open to her about that too.  It turns her on to excite us.  She deliberately and purposefully tried to get her pale butt, and her bare feet on her female opponents face, because, she knew how excited and turned on we got watching it.  At first she did it to be watched, and to really make us hot.  It turned out, that feeling another womans face under her butt, and under her bare feet, really made her feel powerful, dominant, sexy, and made her wet with excitement.  Making the other woman lick and kiss her butt, and feet, completely turned her on as well.  She loved the feeling!  So this was truly, win, win, win.....except for the poor other female, who got her butt and smelly, sweaty bare feet all over her losing face!

Offline Rider19

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2013, 03:55:09 PM »
Isn't that the most exciting thing to experience? My last ex-wife would do that ALL the time. Talk about how she'd pull hair and claw tits in a catfight. Knowing how that got my motor running. That's Nancy, the last ex on my profile. She was never in a fight with another woman while we were married. But oh my how I would have loved to see that!

Ah yes, mine does the same.  She loves to text me at work, and describe in detail of her having a hairpulling, clawing tits catfight with one of my bitchy female co-workers.  Sometimes to spice things up, she goes into her bathroom at work and sends me pics of her tits and says, "these are the big tits that will win you catfights".  She has double d's, mind you she's a thick woman, but nevertheless, double d's are quite a site to see. 

Offline LuvFemFights

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2013, 07:30:02 PM »
I agree.  While my wife is not willing to go there she has entertained me with some discussion.  It is a great way to liven things up.  She knows I especially enjoy what if's involving women we actually know which adds an element of realism.
Love fem/fem and mixed competition!

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2013, 12:59:57 PM »
luvsacatfight  I am sure your ex would have done well in a catfight :)

Offline luvacatfight

• Would love to see this lady in a fight
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2013, 04:54:01 PM »
Thanks Watcher. You perhaps have an opponent in mind?  :)

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2013, 05:02:28 PM »
LOL, well I better start looking huh :)  I will get on it now

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2013, 04:57:07 PM »
my x would tale about her fights but i saw most but not all of 'em
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline RandyDNR

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2013, 07:57:48 PM »
my x would tale about her fights but i saw most but not all of 'em

Please  share a couple stories of her fights.
Nothing hotter than watching two wives decide who is better

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2013, 04:26:29 AM »
You gentlemen with wives who understand your fantasy and be sure to send her flowers or whatever She likes cause she deserves it.

Offline Rider19

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2013, 04:46:35 AM »
Yes, your right.  Before my wife, I was with a woman that wasn't into the fantasy at all.  She would say, "that's not me", or "that's not how I'd handle things".  I would tell her its just fantasy, I wouldn't want to see any harm done in real life.  She would make me feel like what I said was horrible.  Like something was wrong with me for having this fetish. 

Well, you know what.  Over time I realized this is who I am, I had those fetishes since I was a kid.  There's nothing wrong with me, and I ain't changing.  I had to say to myself, what women doesn't want to get there man instantly turned on by bringing up a dirty catfight in the bedroom.  Purely in a fantasy sense. 

Anyway, with that said, sex life is much better with a woman who indulges in one's fantasy, and tries her best to satisfy her man's turn-on.