News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Very hard fought, equally matched, topless hairpulling catfight!

• 10 Replies

Offline Nero catfight kaiser

• I adore wrestling women!
A vicious, very hard fought hairpulling, slapping catfight between 2 very sexy young women.
Ariana ( black dress ) and Adrianne ( red dress ) really  " plucking "  eachother in a bare breasted catfight!!

Place your bets friends, I cheered for the beautiful slender blonde Adrianne!

http://youtu.be/rnA0sZcXPws
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 11:44:15 AM by Nero catfight kaiser »

Offline LuvFemFights

Re: Very hard fought, equally matched, topless hairpulling catfight!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 02:04:15 PM »
This is a great fight between two obviously tough, experienced and determined women.  Arian
a is one of my favorites.  I especially enjoyed the quiet dialogue they exchange during the battle.  Its also great to see how spent they both are after the encounter.  An indication of how hard they both fought.  Great fight!  Thanks for posting.
Love fem/fem and mixed competition!

Offline NYCockfighter

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 02:28:39 PM »
Should be moved to dailymotion, quickly.

Completely agree - I tried to upload it to xvideos.com (along with some other gems that were up) but can't figure out how to do it.  *Someone* must be more tech-savvy than I around here!

Offline Hitcliff & Sandra P.

• God Member
  • Sandra & Cliff, wrestling tag team
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 04:16:35 PM »
Hey people!

Thanks Nero for posting this fight. Really a fantastic clip!

Sure, that recurring issue with Youtube...
This is such an overwhelmingly hard fought match between 2 exceptionally hottttt catfighters: Way too good to let Youtube delete this Gem...!

So I downloaded the clip from 'm and have it right now on my PC running. So far so good, I'll keep this as a copy for emergencies and I'll upload this one to Dailymotion if necessary!   ;D

What I can do right now for you guys??
Well, I searched around a bit and found that same fight on another site... completely like the one on Youtube AND EVEN MORE!!!

This one is showing the FULL encounter with at least 3 more rounds between Ariana and Adrianne!!

The Youtube clip is ending with both fighters completely done... especially Adrianne looks exhausted after all the hairpulling she had to take... it's clear that Ariana won the first part!
But after a short brake ( hear 'm both panting and moarning...! ) both women go for eachothers hair AGAIN and AGAIN!!!
At 13' 40" in this splendid complete fight clip the wrestling starts all over!

You just have to see this one guys..... Breathtaking catfight and both rivals are SUPERB!!

Enjoy it here:

http://do.not.share.copyrighted.content/wall182223101
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 04:25:36 PM by Hitcliff & Sandra P. »
Love is... teamwrestling!

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 04:37:44 PM »
Catfight Haven featured two incredible, hard-fought matches between Adrianne vs. Ariana.
The link posted on this thread was to the rematch, CFH link: http://www.cfhvideos1.com/_vids_/V62prev/V62PREV.htm
Their first match can be found at this CFH link: http://www.cfhvideos1.com/_vids_/57PREV.htm

Consider purchasing the original productions (I have both, and believe me, they are fantastic!).
The content will be higher in quality, and your purchase will enable the producer to produce more catfights. And, isn't that what we all want? :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 04:39:23 PM by angrmgmt »

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 08:54:53 AM »
the hell of a great catfight. this is how it should be.
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline Nero catfight kaiser

• I adore wrestling women!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 05:04:53 PM »
how did it feel to see your gal get whipped?

@ kimval ..... Well, I'm a fan of and I'll always cheer for the sexy Adrianne.
I'm following her and admiring her for her fighting skills ( winning and losing ) for many years, even since the time this beautiful woman was wellknown as " Tigerlady ". And I'm also member since that time of her Yahoo group " Tigerlady ".
Adrianne will always stay one of my mostly adored catfighters! Sure she gets whipped now and then by a stronger and/or better skilled fighter but Adrianne always goes to the end and never gives too easyly!
In this fight Ariana overpowered her in hairpulling and Ariana is also a very tough opponent in the " standing " fighting: I loved how both women sideheadlock eachother for quite a considerable period of time, knees buckling, bot none of both wanting to kneel or give:
That's fem vs. fem as it should be. This fight gets a 10 from me!!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 08:56:29 PM »
Hitcliff thanks for reposting. Adrianne and Ariana aka Keri, are two of my favs at the  Haven. Adrianne and Renee have had some classic battles also.

I run a poll fight group and Renee was a mentor back in the day. A class act.

Cheers!
Tony
Cheers!

Mandarin

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 12:02:20 AM »
Hitcliff thanks for reposting. Adrianne and Ariana aka Keri, are two of my favs at the  Haven. Adrianne and Renee have had some classic battles also.

Cheers!
Tony

Not to mention she is sexy as hell

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2013, 04:37:59 AM »

Cheers!
Tony

Not to mention she is sexy as hell

Ravishing Renee!!!
Cheers!

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2013, 07:54:19 AM »
i watched it over and over again. this still is truly one of the best catfight i ve ever seen. adding the fact that i have a strive for slender and tall Girls irl Adrienne is a dream
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat