News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wildcat Kelli

• 49 Replies

Offline tupelo36

Wildcat Kelli
« on: September 11, 2013, 10:18:44 PM »
Anyone know what happened to her or know what has happened to JJ? I know Kelli had the Fighting Wildcats site but I miss her Yahoo group. Also, what has happened to Lady Ellen? I heard that she had been ill but nothing lately.

Thanks for any info/rumors/stories that anyone has.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Re: Wildcat Kelli
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 03:06:52 AM »
no info here sry. i thought JJ and Kelli were headed for the big D and i dont mean dallas?
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline @AmazonsParadise

• God Member
  • #catfight #fightingwomen #amazons #femvsfem #women
    • Amazons Paradise
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 06:18:32 PM »
I also would appreciate some info on what happened to Wildcat Kelli...
#catfight #fightingwomen #amazons #femvsfem #womenswrestling #femfight #FemaleFighting #FemaleWrestling blogger & vendor of fine catfight art eBooks

Online KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 04:09:11 PM »
If anyone knows of her whereabouts, please update.
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

Offline suffolkwrestling

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 12:29:27 AM »
This what I remember from what I have heard from being active in this community for many years.

I was a fan of Kelli back to the late 1990's.  She started I the fight community when she was with JJ.  I believe JJ had been involved with Mary/FgtnNurse who had 4 Yahoo groups for her long fighting career.  JJ split from Mary and took up with Kelli. They were active in the fight community and may have started selling fight videos (I am not sure if JJ and Kelli were involved in Fighting Wildcats other than Kelli fighting in a few videos). They, mainly JJ, started publicizing plans for a new fight video company and a cable channel for catfights.  Shortly after that they split up (I don't know anything about divorce as I never knew if they married).  There were legal proceedings and Kelli had to take down her website because she was legally prohibited from continuing in the business.  JJ remained active in the community for a while, still talking about the cable channel.  Then he left and I am not sure what has happened.  While I have never met JJ so I can't give a first hand opinion, much of what I read indicated he has very few fans in our community.

As far as Lady Ellen is concerned I recall reading a recent post somewhere on here that say she left the fight community because her new male friend was not comfortable with her remaining active.

That is what I remember and it, for Kelli and JJ, at least 5 years old.  If I am mistaken, please feel free to correct me here.

Offline cavegirl23

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2018, 04:43:21 PM »
I've seen video of Kelli fighting and of Ellen fighting but has anyone ever seen any video of Mary fighting....and if so....where is it available?

Offline tupelo36

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2018, 11:39:27 PM »
I haven?t seen any videos of Mary, just a few pics. Speaking of Kelli though does anyone remember her match with Sherry (Sherryfites). I had it but lost it but would like to see it again. I think the title of the video was Room (some number). It was a pretty intense match. Kelli won pretty easy and Sherry took some punishment. If anyone knows where to find it or has it please let me know.

Offline derbinis

Re: Wildcat Kelli fight with room nr
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 11:21:25 PM »
Could it be Jill Lauren instead of Sherry? I know a "Fight in room 711" from bellypain.com produces long ago but still available.

http://www.bellypain.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=JL-044DVD

Offline derbinis

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2018, 08:35:28 PM »
No, at least I dont  know about any example of a defeat of Kelli and I watched the JJ's numerous yahoo groups continuously. On one occasion I think she even fought Mary the Nurse with the same devastating result for the nurse. A real rivalry settled maybe.

On the other hand: Did Babs ever win  a fight?  ;D

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2018, 09:16:18 PM »
  did Kelli ever lose  ??
Yes she did lose to a blonde called Hurricane

Offline Clawdelle

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2018, 07:32:20 PM »
Commenting just so I'll get email notices and keep current on this very interesting topic.

Offline geoffrey

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2018, 09:14:16 PM »
Kelli was always great.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2018, 09:15:11 PM »
  did Kelli ever lose  ??
Yes she did lose to a blonde called Hurricane

Would that have been Hurricane Havana? 

Offline jakesow

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2018, 09:45:46 AM »
Why is it very difficult to find content/fights featuring Kelli online?? Can someone point me in the right direction. Links. Anything. I would like to purchase her stuff

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2018, 06:24:06 PM »
you are in luck.  Check the "live clips" section, " thick brunettes fight in hotel room."  wildcat kellie fighting a smaller Burnett.