News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2017, 11:33:58 PM »
I come up behind Sadie and see her brain Tiffany in the head with a chair.

"Now Sadie, haven't I taught you better than that? Let me show you."

I swing my own chair and slam it hard right against Sadie's back and grin when I hear that sickening SMACK of metal onto flesh.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #136 on: January 25, 2017, 12:48:26 AM »
"UNGH!"

I watch as the steel folding chair comes down quick at my head, and I just manage to raise my hands up to block it. Still, despite my palms taking the brunt of the impact, the flat steel of her chair manages to SLAM into my head, making me see stars. Or, bees.

I let out a groan and collapse onto my knees in a daze, wavering a bit as the whole room seems to be spinning on an angle. Ugh, gawd. I forgot how hard the kid could swing that chair.. I shake my head to clear it of the cobwebs and glare hotly at the lil' crazy cutie.

Just then, I see Red. No, not in the metaphorical "I'm so angry right now I'm seeing 'red'" sense. But I actually see the masked man they call Red sneak up behind Sadie to SMACK her in the back with his OWN steel chair!

"Hey!" I growl, watching as Sadie stumbles from the chairshot. "She's MINE."

Furrowing my brow, I notice Red holding the chair up partially in front of his face. I lick my lips, and hop up onto my feet, leap into the air, and execute a quick, smooth, Randy Orton-perfect dropkick right into the flat steel of the chair! Hopefully, that'll cause the chair to bounce back, and SMACK into Red's face.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #137 on: February 02, 2017, 01:50:57 AM »
After Tiffany hits her dropkick, I wait for her to get to her knees and I run at her aiming a Shining wizard kick to the side of her head

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #138 on: February 02, 2017, 03:54:48 AM »
{alt} ^^^
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #139 on: February 03, 2017, 07:31:35 AM »
"ACK!"

Carmen came outta nowhere with that Shining Wizard and it knocks me down for a few moments. My head's throbbing after she planted her knee to the side of my skull, but it appears Joni's come around and, uh, knocked her out with a dead fish? Anyway, if Carmen's around, y'all know Eva's just lurking somewhere, and as if on cue she appears and knocks Joni out with a Superkick!

Before Eva turns this into a Superkick Party, I push myself up onto my feet, rush in behind her, and wrap my arms around her waist from behind! I rub my breasts anxiously into her back and clutch her waist tightly to me, getting a nice feel of her firm ass against my hips. I plant a quick kiss to her cheek, then I THRUST back and LIFT her, throwing her backward with a German Suplex!

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #140 on: February 03, 2017, 02:15:22 PM »
(Oh, now this looks fun)

I stalk into the ring and survey the carnage. I watch as the Grappler leaps off the top rope and I catch him in the neck with my big right paw. "Oh, I'm sorry, you wanted to land on the lovely blonde here? Pardon the interruption."
I lift him up in the air and chokeslam him down hard onto his chosen target.

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #141 on: February 03, 2017, 06:37:54 PM »
I growl as this tiny little thing has decided to play. Shaking my head and pushing my way to my hands and knees, I see this person raising her hands and playing up to what are probably imaginary fans and thinking I'm done.
With her back turned to me, I take a four point stance and launch my muscular frame forward like a rocket, my shoulder targeting her lower back and crashing into her for maximum damage as I drive her towards the corner.

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #142 on: February 03, 2017, 07:55:17 PM »
I turn to see another new playmate. This one thinking she has Shawn Michael's skill.

I get my arms up to block most of th kick, but it still sends me back a bit. I add to that momentum and hit the ropes, coming off with extra speed as I load up my right arm for a JBL inspired clothesline from Hell at the little Latina's pretty head and chest.

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #143 on: February 03, 2017, 08:21:07 PM »
I watch as the Sexy Cubanita goes from Shawn Michaels to Dolph Ziggler in the span of one clothesline.  A gentleman would help her cover up and move her out of the way.

I am not a gentleman.

I stand near her and take hold of that hair of hers and drag her unconscious body to her feet.
I bend her over and shove her head between my thighs.
My arms lock around her waist.
Effortlessly I yank her 135 lbs into the air and on my shoulders.

I look about. I could toss her into the corner with the tiny southern chick.

Instead, I decide to make a Grappler sandwich.

With much spite, I powerbomb the Latina down on top of Grappler who is still on top but f Tiffany.

The smack of flesh on flesh draws the faintest hint of a smile from my lips.

• God Member
« Reply #144 on: February 04, 2017, 01:14:26 AM »
Holy Shit!!! some monster has entered the ring and I need to rally a bunch of people to take him out. He just took out the Cuban powerbombing her onto Junkee and Tiffany.  I climb the turnbuckle near the corner and leap at him going for a high crossbody, despite him being nearly 3 times my size.

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #145 on: February 04, 2017, 02:06:28 AM »
I watch another fiesta latina enter the fray, boldly climbing the turnbuckle and taking a leap of faith.

If only she weighed more than a stuffed animal, I might have flinched.

I grab a firm hold of her. Left arm around her shoulder, right arm between her nicely toned legs.  I grab the back of her top and her bottoms as I haul her up over my head.

I bet right about now she is regretting her decision.

I toss her easily up over my head and onto my shoulders. Then with a wicked snap of my hips, I launch myself back as I slam the newcomer down with a Samoan Drop.

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #146 on: February 04, 2017, 04:26:53 AM »
I get to my feet after planting the Caliente or is it the Loca part of that tag team into the mat.

I see Grappler get a good shot in on another newcomer and I just shake my head as I see her crawling for the ropes.

"Nice try, but this is how you should do it."

I get behind Carrie and wrap my arms around her waist. My feet are slightly more than shoulder width apart and my legs are in a crouch. I cinch my hold and start pulling her up into the air.

Slowly.
Methodically.
Showing Grappler my strength as I lift Carrie into the air.

I pause as I hold her at the very height of this move.

Then I pop my hips and yank her back.

There is a loud WHUMP! As I slam Carrie's head, neck, shoulders and upper back into the canvas, completing my deadlift German Suplex.

• God Member
« Reply #147 on: February 04, 2017, 05:58:27 AM »
After taking a huge Samoan Drop from this giant masked bastard, I lay on my back staring at the lights as I see Junkee up and this new comer Carrie getting abused by the giant.  I go over to my tag partner Eva and go to help her up and try to come up with a plan to get rid of this big man.

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #148 on: February 04, 2017, 10:09:05 AM »
I leave Carrie lying where she is as I get to my feet. My mask betrays no expression as I survey the damage I've done to her and others.

I notice Carmen has gotten up and moved to her partner.

And I wait. With the patience of a predator.

Then they both get to their feet, Evangelina's top still out of place.

And I move.

The canvas trembles as I dash across the ring, both arms extended as I close the gap on these two "Hottest Tag Team" members and seek to snuff out their flame with a massive double clothesline.

• God Member
« Reply #149 on: February 04, 2017, 11:14:16 AM »
I help Eva to her feet.  I am in the outfit of my profile pic.  I took a huge gorilla press Samoan drop from this beast of a man just prior to this.  Using the time while he beat up on Carrie, I get Eva to her feet, her huge tan tits hanging out of her Cuban flag top.  Eva looking sexy all covered in sweat, her long black hair soaked now

Me:  Let's get this masked asshole Eva!!!

Eva:   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

We turn towards him and he charges at us.

Me:  What the fuck??

Eva:   :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

He nails us with a double clothesline, just like Eva earlier I do a huge flip in the air at the same time that she does another flip. Shit, he knocked my tits out of my top too.  I think I must have spun in air twice after that hit and I land hard face first between Eva's thighs as she is folded up awkwardly.

*note:  not even sure that sell I did was physically possible, but what do I know it is 5:15am here and the Cuban and I are still up and have a few drinks in us so I guess anything is possible.  at least it makes for a great visual right?