News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline rogueneitor

• God Member
  • Amateur ciberfighter and drawer
    • My devianart
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #150 on: February 04, 2017, 12:32:11 PM »
I enter in the ring and moving noiselessly out of the sight area of the latinas, I reach the back of Carmen and trapping her with my arms I make her a bearhug.

- Hola señorita - I say in spanish near her ear - I hope you like this "friendly" hug.

I squeeze her thight while I move away of Bane.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:36:07 PM by rogueneitor »

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #151 on: February 04, 2017, 02:31:41 PM »
What is it with the latinas and their flipping? Even semiconscious it seems they have to add a little LuchanLibre to their moves.  Seeing the two on the ground, one matchbooked and the other with a face full of Cuban flag is humorous.

Before I can follow up the clothesline, another coming editor decides to capitalize on my skill and trap the little one in a bearhug.  I shake my head. Such bad form. Must I educate all these males?

I decide to leave Evangelina as is. She should wake up and realize how exposed she is for maximum humiliation.  So I see that Carrie is finally stirring.  Good good.

I move to her and grab the sides of her head and drag her almost limp body up off the mat. My arms snake around her sides with a mission. My right hand clasping my left wrist. She's slumped against my chest. And nodding over to the new entrant I show him how a bearhug is done.

My feet spread just a bit to give me a solid base.
Thighs and calves tighten as I lift with my legs.
Biceps fire and bite into Carrie's ribs.
Both forearms drive into her back as I jerk her into the air.
Once off her feet my arms grind her body into mine, forcing her frame into my muscular chest.
Trapping her body between the irresistible force of my arms and the immovable object of my body.

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #152 on: February 04, 2017, 04:25:47 PM »
I crush Carrie into unconsciousness and just am about to let her drop to the mat in a heap when she is pulled from me and sent sprawling.

I turn and see yet another fighter wanting to take a shot. The one who surprised me earlier and so far the only one to do any damage.  She may be tiny, but she is brave. Or stupid. The line isn't very clear when it comes to facing me.

And now she is even in a superhero stance. Marvelous.

I hear her taunt and I can't resist replying, "I was about to crush your hopes and stomp out your dreams.  Shall we dance?"

I move in on her and remembering how quick she was before, I fake seining a punch to get her to dodge right into my other waiting arm and I grab her wrist and spin my hips and launch her towards an open corner, the one she just peeled herself from.

As she dashes towards it, I follow quickly, building up a head of steam as I focus and pancaking the young girls body into the turnbuckles once again.

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #153 on: February 04, 2017, 09:05:33 PM »
As I'm looking at the battered body of this punk style Kim Possible wannabe, there is a sudden flash of light and a slow trickle of liquid inside my mask.

The coppery taste is as familiar to me as the salty sea air from my home. 

"If that was the best you could do little girl, this will be a long night for you. "

I stand upright and wipe some of the blood off of my mouth and onto my hands. And from there to the sides of my pants. I consider a response for just a moment.

My right leg flashes up. My boot drives down quickly. I feel the impact of your soft belly against my stomp and it nearly brings a smile that my face.

And I repeat the stomp.

And again.

Each time my boot strikes, drills in deeper, weakens your ab muscles, slams in harder.

"Now that I'm warmed up, shall we begin your punishment?"

My arm flies out and my right hand grips your neck tightly, squeezing so hard I doubt you'll be able to fire off another sarcastic quip.

I grab the waistband of your pants as well and snatch you into the air.
I pivot with speed and violence and like a piston I ram your body back first into the canvas causing the mat to tremble with aftershocks.

"Tom Hardy is a bitch boy."

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #154 on: February 04, 2017, 09:17:59 PM »
"HEY! Get your stinkin' hands off the kid!"

I'm standing on the ring apron, just outside the ring, glaring at Bane as he manhandles Sadie and chokeslams her into the canvas! I'm looking a lil' flushed, my big, waist-long, platinum blonde hair a tousled mess, my leopard print minidress barely clinging onto my busty figure.  I'm still aching from getting a finely toned, muscular body powerbombed and sandwiched into me just a few moments ago. The bastard even copped a feel! Damn ya, Junkee! But in the ensuing chaos I managed to compose myself and regain my bearings. I've rolled outta the ring after Junkee peeled himself off of me, and find myself standing on the apron, clutching the top rope as I catch my breath. I glare at Bane as he starts to beatdown on Sadie and just as her sexy lil' body smashes into the mat, I spring into action. Literally.

"If ya don't, this'll be extremely painful--"

I hop almost effortlessly onto the top rope and LAUNCH myself at Bane, my 5'8'', 135lbs curvaceous and toned figure soaring directly at him! I have my right forearm cocked back, diving straight toward the masked man as he straightens himself up from planting Sadie into the canvas. Just as I'm about to collide with Bane I THRUST all my weight into my right forearm, which FIRES forward and SMASHES into his face, particularly his nose!

"FOR YA! And Tom Hardy's a freakin' GAWD, asshole!"
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 09:18:34 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2017, 12:24:28 AM »
Where do these women keep coming from?  At least this one is tall enough for the adult rides.  Being caught off guard has more to do to me staggering back than the weight of this new opponent. I think.

More blood flows from my nose, but this is nothing compared to the mean streets where I learned to feed off of injuries like this or die.

"Leopard print? Really? Did you pull that down from a window or carve it from a couch."

Seeing how proudly this buxom blonde stands, I can't resist popping a hole in her inflated ego. 

"But since you have stepped up to the fight, let me teach you the same lesson I taught Catwoman"

I close in on the posing blonde and feint a punch to her pretty face. As her hands move to block, I stride forward and thrust my boot squarely into her midsection with enough force to kick a door in.

Her blonde hair flies forward as she doubles over.
Her dress rising up on her hips as the kick sends her ass flying back into the ropes.
I watch as we all get a flash of her undergarments before she hits against the ropes.

I follow in quickly as her arms fly back over the top rope.
I reach behind her and grab the middle rope, pulling it up and over her arms to trap her in place.

I smile and give her cheek a little slap.

"Now be a good Barbie Doll and stay there for a moment. I need to teach this other punk a lesson but then we can play. Enjoy the show."

« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:25:43 AM by BaneThePunisher »

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #156 on: February 05, 2017, 05:30:01 AM »
It is beginning to feel like a hot summers day in a swamp in Florida with all these gnats buzzing around me. No sooner do I have one taken care of when another decides to be a pest.  I just got the blonde tied up and out of my hair when I feel one of the other smaller ones deciding to jump on my back.

She has sacrificed a shirt and some of her dignity to attack me this way. The material digs into my thick neck and I feel her tiny yet toned legs wrap about my broad body. I even think I feel evidence that this fight is exciting her as her black bra scrapes across my back.

Villain? She thinks this move is worthy of being called a villain? She has so much to learn. 

When choked, the first rule is not to panic. Unnecessary movements bleed your oxygen away without helping the situation. My hands do go to her wrists, but not to rip them free.

No, I want the dear girl to hang on even tighter.

I slowly turn until I can see a corner turnbuckle. Once lined up, I lean forward a bit, enough to make her worry that I might flip her over, knowing the natural response to that is to grip even more intensely.

She complies as expected and I suddenly churn my legs and pick up speed, but in moving away from the corner I see. Instead I hang onto this pixie and drive her back first again into a corner with my body slamming into hers mere breaths later.

I push back with my legs until I feel her grip fail and I peel her hands and the shirt from my neck. Then I turn around and see her half standing, half dangling from the corner.

"Villain? Why dear thing, I'm no villain. I merely do what it takes to ensure my own victory. I care not for morals. Just victories. And if you thought that little display was a choke..."

I tear her shirt from her hands and toss it to the mat.
My hand moving up to her neck.
Fingers extending around as my palm engulfs her throat.
And with strength enough to crush apples, I begin to squeeze.
The whole time I lift her off her feet and press my body tightly against hers.

In another setting with a softer touch this scene could be considered intimate.
Now, in this place, the only desire there is for a man to show a woman just what kind of monster she has dared provoke.
And just who is in control.

Offline rogueneitor

• God Member
  • Amateur ciberfighter and drawer
    • My devianart
« Reply #157 on: February 05, 2017, 10:46:46 PM »
I release Carmen and going to Eva I face her, keeping few steps of distance I look at her.

- Hello Eva, can I take few minutes? - I ask her.

Raising my arms I wait to her studying her pretty body and giving to her the advantage of the first attack.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #158 on: February 06, 2017, 12:26:26 AM »
{alt} ^^^

I clean and fillet Joni's fish. Then I dip it in an egg 'n buttermilk bath, cover it with Panko bread crumbs. I pan sear it with some sweet Maui onions. I put a slice of Dill Havarti cheese 'n a slice of an heirloom tomato on it. All that goes on some homemade Lakota frybread with my homemade garlic 'n cream cheese spread.  

That's what I call a dee-lish fish sandwich!  ;)

(I felt sorry for the fish. Everybody ignored it. Until now!)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 12:28:01 AM by Laurie Breeze »
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #159 on: February 06, 2017, 02:24:58 PM »
Just as I am starting to have some fun with the sassy girl, I notice movement and see the latina with her top still down scrambling towards me. I release my current prey and turn just in time for Evangelina to launch into a crossbody.

Not a bad idea.

Unless you're leaping into the arms of someone almost a head taller and twice your weight.

I catch her without much fanfare and I have a moment to figure out what I want to do. I could body slam her or something else. But she'd just keep coming back. I need to make a statement with her.

I secure one arm between her legs and get a hold of her around her ample bottom. I turn her swiftly upside down, her face between my legs as I hop into the air and come crashing down to the mat, her skull striking hard as I execute a Michinoku driver that would make Taka jealous.

I see someone else looking like he's waiting for her, so I peel her up off the mat and toss her into the ropes nearby.

As if all of this were strange enough, I smell fish cooking and I slide out of the ring to see another person cooking the dead fish that showed up earlier. I take a knife and cut a piece free from the sandwich and take a bite.

I nod my approval to the pretty cook and then go back into the ring.  I walk by the tall blonde still struggling in the ropes and give her a sharp elbow to the stomach to quiet her down a bit as I stalk back to my original prey, still in the corner.

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #160 on: February 06, 2017, 05:51:26 PM »
Seeing Sadie still a bit out of it, I decide to punish Evangelina a little more.  I lift her in the air again easily and turn her upside down. I then stride forward to the corner and slam her hard into the turnbuckle, jamming her legs under the top and letting her dangle in the tree of woe.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #161 on: February 06, 2017, 05:57:14 PM »
I let out a moan as Bane pushes me into the ropes, my bare toned arms drapes over the top rope causing me to hang there. Still reeling from the shot to the stomach, I barely have time to react when the towering masked man leans over me. I let out a gasp as I realize he's reaching back behind me for the middle rope, and before long he's tangled my arms in the top and middle ropes! The sensation of the ropes along my skin along with being tied up sends waves of shameful excitement to course through me and I blush deeply..no, stop.. can't let, those feelings, distract me. Have to, get free..

My arms are stretched out on either side of me, tied tightly with the heavy ring ropes to keep me immobilized and helpless. My firm, luscious breasts thrust forward, threatening to burst outta my dress due to my arms being wrapped up like this, and the tiny skirt of my skimpy dress hasn't been adjusted from when it rode up my shapely hips earlier. So my frilly, lacy pink panties are still flashing everyone. I blush even harder at the position Bane had trapped me into, glaring up at him while struggling in the ropes. He slaps my cheek lightly, taunting me, and I shake my head in pure defiance and continue glaring hotly at his masked face. I glare after him as he goes over to Sadie, and continues pummelling her.

My heart sinks in my chest as I'm forced to watch him batter the kid. As much trouble as that gorgeous lil' bundle of crazy causes me, I just hate seeing her get demolished like this. I strain and pull and struggle madly in the ropes, but they keep me tied up. I gasp as I watch Eva rush in and try and crossbody Bane, but he catches her and plants her into the mat with a Michinoku Driver! I shake my head in dismay as he deposits Eva into a corner and leaves the ring when I smell.. fish.. I glance around, as something very nice seems to be cooking behind me at ringside.. I shake my head and resume struggling to free myself, but to no avail. Just then, Bane returns, and slams an elbow right into my stomach! I groan loudly and collapse onto my knees with my arms still tangled and tied in the ropes. My head lolls forward and slumps against my chest, deep heavy breaths escaping my gaping mouth. I glare through the curtain of my tousled platinum blonde hair and watch the giant punish Eva a lil' more, tying her into the tree of woe in a corner. I've become Bane's helpless prisoner,  all I can do now is "enjoy the show"..

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #162 on: February 06, 2017, 08:11:32 PM »
I watch as Sadie runs about with a frying pan and lays into Evangelina.  I'm sure she's regretting getting involved now. But I have other things to worry about.

Sadie has a weapon.

"If you think that scares me, you are mistaken. I've stared crazy in the eyes and crazy blinked first.  So now that it is just you and I, let's do this."

I run right at Sadie, my left arm raised defensively looking to block the frying pan while my right arm is back, waiting to drive a fist hard into her soft young body when I close in.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #163 on: February 07, 2017, 02:20:05 AM »
First I get abused by Bane, then Rogueneitor who tries to bear hug me but lets me go.  I see Eva go for a crossbody on the big fucker and get caught and slammed.  She gets picked back up and hung upside down in the corner in the tree of woe.  Sadie grabs a frying pan and smashes the Cuban in her soft belly

BITCH!

Then again it is everyone for themselves and I use this time while Sadie distracts Bane with the frying pan to try to also launch an attack. Waiting for Sadie to swing the pan at the fat fucker and I launch an attack from behind going for Bane's lower back

Me:  Alright fat man, you are gonna pay!!!!

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #164 on: February 07, 2017, 03:34:20 PM »
I stop before getting to Sadie as I notice a shift in the atmosphere.

Sadie, Carmen, Carrie, Evangelina and Tiffany are all loose and preparing themselves.

"Come now, there is enough of me to go round."

Surrounded by 5 opponents. One brandishing a weapon. The situation that gets my blood pumping.

I assess my opponents from what I've seen before.

Tiffany is the biggest and could be a threat, but I don't have enough info on her.
Evangelina has some skill, but she's also been beaten down a bit.
Carrie hasn't really had a chance to show much and she can't be in too good a shape.
Carmen is small but fast and sneaky. But very squishy.
Sadie..now she is the one with the weapon. She obviously can take a lot of punishment despite her small frame. And she looks to have a barrel full of crazy.

Oh, yes. This will be fun.

I adjust my stance to face Sadie, but on my toes to keep ready.
"Take a number or all at once?"

While my prey is considering the question, I turn and dash towards Carrie, looking to spear her right out of her mind.