News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2013, 10:38:54 PM »
Id like to do something wierd and wonderful with Lisa something not quite the norm, id like it to be a catfight, two vicious animals with rage and fury burning deep, but im making no bones i dont know her well and weve never had an encounter so that is to be decided all i know is iwant it to happen and i want it to be wierd :)

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2013, 11:04:12 PM »
Ok so Karly told me bout this lil thingy she's got going on here and I figured I'd hop in here too. Since Karlys above me I spose I'd take her on in a mean catfight.
Silk Stockings Girl vs Trampy slut in the Silk Stockings Girls lounge with Trampys and my Silk Sisters there to watch! I'd use my speed to totally take ya offguard and smack you around and work your yummy curvy bod till ya couldn't take anymore and then I'd lock you up tight in the Ami Clamp so everyone can watch me squeeze ya till ya pass out!

Hope that works lol. Thanks Karly for the interesting lil setup!

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
  • Good things come in small packages!
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2013, 07:00:38 AM »
I hit a top rope hurricanrana on the Lilfightingcutie2!!!

She is Lilfightingcutie2 because I am Lilfightingcutie1!!

Offline Sherri - Jäger Monster

• God Member
  • Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2013, 11:38:01 AM »
seeing as she's about the same size but a little smaller than me, i'd totally wrestle down mari-angelina. naked. (did i say that out loud?)

Yes, I think you did.
(\_/) 
(o.O) 
( > < )

Want to try my Jäger Bomb?

Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster

Offline amberlights

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2013, 12:18:40 AM »
seeing as she's about the same size but a little smaller than me, i'd totally wrestle down mari-angelina. naked. (did i say that out loud?)

Yes, I think you did.
Grips my fingers into Jager's greasy, thick as straw, blonde mane and yank her from the crowd. Slapping her face like a crazed woman starting a no rules brawl with her. (Smiles, nothing personal but your lucky enough to be above... hehe)

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2013, 12:25:01 AM »
I get behind Amber and put her in a full Nelson...driving my knee up into her lower back and forcing her to her knees....where she should be used to being :)

I then lean her forward and force her onto her tummy......and press my tall athletic frame down on top of hers...my firm pert breasts pressing tight to her back...my hard erect nipples digging into the soft skin......as I slowly......and with great relish....I grind my crotch against her ass.....rotating and grinding into it.....forcing her even more firmly to the floor......until I finally.....

Well...you know....:)

*Smiles.....its TOTALLY personal......and I've just been waiting for you to be the above*
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 12:48:33 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline amberlights

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2013, 12:54:40 AM »
I get behind Amber and put her in a full Nelson...driving my knee up into her lower back and forcing her to her knees....where she should be used to being :)

I then lean her forward and force her onto her tummy......and press my tall athletic frame down on top of hers...my firm pert breasts pressing tight to her back...my hard erect nipples digging into the soft skin......as I slowly......and with great relish....I grind my crotch against her ass.....rotating and grinding into it.....forcing her even more firmly to the floor......until I finally.....

Well...you know....:)

*Smiles.....its TOTALLY personal......and I've just been waiting for you to be the above*

Holy buttgrind! * maybe I been waiting for you to be under me!*

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2013, 03:12:51 AM »
Love the shout out to Cindy, Sadie!! I miss her lots she was always such a fun opponent!!

But if me and my Cutie Sis are gonna tussle again its gonna be a prostyle match, best 3 out of 5 submissions only! We'd have all our friends watching and cheering us on and everyone would get to see me kick your sexy booty all over the ring! I'd hit ya with slams, work ya in boston crabs, every scissor hold I could think of and maybe even a dragon sleeper! To finish you off I'd lock you in the Ami Clamp and squeeze ya pretty lil head till ya pass out. Love ya lots and lots Cutie sis!!!

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2013, 03:58:52 AM »
With Ami's head between my thighs, but face up.  I take her arms and fold them over her boobs, leap up and land on Ami with a reverse Pedigree so I land on Ami in a Face Sit  :D

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2013, 05:06:50 AM »
I would snatch the wannabe "goddess" roll her into a small package & send her back to the third world sweatshop she came from

I don't know much about Rivers, but I would challenge her to a submission match, with winner smothering the loser out.  I would go for speed and skill, to run circles around her.  I'd use ab stretches, leglocks and Crabs and clutches.  When I finally wore her down enough, I would settle into a reverse facesit and put that cute girl to sleep!
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline amberlights

« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2013, 05:52:27 PM »
I would snatch the wannabe "goddess" roll her into a small package & send her back to the third world sweatshop she came from

I don't know much about Rivers, but I would challenge her to a submission match, with winner smothering the loser out.  I would go for speed and skill, to run circles around her.  I'd use ab stretches, leglocks and Crabs and clutches.  When I finally wore her down enough, I would settle into a reverse facesit and put that cute girl to sleep!
Recovered from the humiliating beating but the mental anguish of it happening in front of my guy Pinya still fresh, by the lowlife slut whore Sadie, I release my anger against the first to step infront of me. I love lil Ashley but unfortunatly she is in the wrong place at the wrong time and I release a flood of clothslines, body slams, knee drops and then a devastating camel clutch that sends her screams echoing out into the arena all the time thinking of nothing but revenge against that man stealing slut! (gawwwd I am soooo sorry Ashley ... honest  :o )

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2013, 07:25:55 PM »

I don't know much about Rivers, but I would challenge her to a submission match, with winner smothering the loser out.  I would go for speed and skill, to run circles around her.  I'd use ab stretches, leglocks and Crabs and clutches.  When I finally wore her down enough, I would settle into a reverse facesit and put that cute girl to sleep!
Recovered from the humiliating beating but the mental anguish of it happening in front of my guy Pinya still fresh, by the lowlife slut whore Sadie, I release my anger against the first to step infront of me. I love lil Ashley but unfortunatly she is in the wrong place at the wrong time and I release a flood of clothslines, body slams, knee drops and then a devastating camel clutch that sends her screams echoing out into the arena all the time thinking of nothing but revenge against that man stealing slut! (gawwwd I am soooo sorry Ashley ... honest  :o )

As Amber is delivering her devastating camel clutch, I aim a missile drop kick to the small of Amber's back from the third rope! Muwahahaha!

Junkee gets up from his drop kick and turns to cheer at the audience. But I'm there.

I jump up and lock my arms and legs around his neck in a tight gogoplata. He stands for a moment, stunned, but then he falls to one knee. Then another.

All the while, with my face close to his, I put gentle kisses on his lips. "Go to sleep," I sing, softly. "Go to sleep. Go to sleep, sweet Junkee..." Kissing and singing as he falls to the mat, his limbs losing strength, going limp...
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2013, 07:41:19 PM »
Ive never met or spoken to Rowan but ive read her profile and for the first time in this thread im gonna strip and offer to go mound to mound... body to body... lip to lip and get us hot n' sweaty in a dirty sexfight...

People its a question of what sort of competiton you want to have with the person above, first and foremost ok not just random im gonna do this... but carry on...

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2013, 07:53:30 PM »
Ive never met or spoken to Rowan but ive read her profile and for the first time in this thread im gonna strip and offer to go mound to mound... body to body... lip to lip and get us hot n' sweaty in a dirty sexfight...

People its a question of what sort of competiton you want to have with the person above, first and foremost ok not just random im gonna do this... but carry on...

It would be a beautiful and terrible surrender for you, sweet one.

And the moments of weakness you pummel from me would make your defeat that much sweeter.

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2013, 08:04:17 PM »
As for Junkee, I want to pro-style wrestle him. I want to grip on my Widow's Kiss (gogoplata) and watch his limbs go weak.

And, if he can, lift me up in a power bomb to get himself free.

My body smashing against the mat, trying to hold on to my hold, cutting blood from his brain as he lifts me again, smashing me back down. My vision blurring, but still holding on. How many times can he do this? He lifts me up again, but his legs are stumbling.

I don't know if I can hold on if he slams me a third time. I squeeze... hoping he hasn't got strength for a third...