News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My Mom,sister and I get destroyed

• 14 Replies

Offline Carissa B

My Mom,sister and I get destroyed
« on: December 26, 2014, 10:37:09 AM »
Any ideas???

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
Re: My Mom,sister and I get destroyed
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 09:29:18 PM »
The beach picture makes me think of the possibilities of a fight that happens on vacation.  Over the course of a couple of days you continue to run into another mom and her two daughters of similar age and size.  Checking each other out leads to dirty looks exchanged, which leads to some catty comments, and maybe that leads to all of you finally getting in each other's faces and making the challenge to go somewhere private to fight it out.  You're all already in your bikinis for fun on the beach so you're ready to go!

That's just my idea.  Love to hear others.

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 07:13:58 PM »
You are all on the beach throwing a Frisbee around and You misthrow it hitting a woman sunbathing topless nearby. She takes offense to being disturbed, hooking her bikini back. She stands up and holds the Frisbee and looks around.

"What asshole threw this?" she looks and sees you walking towards her.

"Is this your's, you ugly slut?"

When you get close she throws it at your belly hard, leaving a dark red line on your skin.

As you bend over to pick it back up she grabs you by your hair and pulls you violently forward punching you in the face as she shakes your head with her other hand.

(good start?)
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline joey

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 08:07:47 PM »
Hi, I would love to see you run into a like mother and two daughters, an incident or  bump occurs leading to words then you all agree to settle in private. A cat fight brawl one on one then all fighting lots of hair pulling. Thank you

Offline meow157

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 11:06:31 AM »
Your mom gets in am arguement with another women and it gets heated and they start going at each other. And her daughters jump in and you and your sister jump in to making it an all out catfight
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 08:04:26 PM »
You are all on the beach throwing a Frisbee around and You misthrow it hitting a woman sunbathing topless nearby. She takes offense to being disturbed, hooking her bikini back. She stands up and holds the Frisbee and looks around.

When you get close she throws it at your belly hard, leaving a dark red line on your skin.

As you bend over to pick it back up she grabs you by your hair and pulls you violently forward punching you in the face as she shakes your head with her other hand.

(good start?)

The well tanned dark haired Mediterranean woman screaming at you for bothering her while she punches you in the face over and over again. You lose your balance and fall to your knees. The beautiful tanned woman who you disturbed knees you in the face while you are down. You fall back onto the sand your face is battered and bruised.

She spits on you while you are down, "Stupid American girl, get your ugly whore body off our beach."

Your sister and mother stand in shock that your family trip to the Mediterranean has you on the ground after an innocent mistake taking a horrible beating.

A Crowd is starting to gather around you and the tanned beauty that is beating you. Your sister steps in to try to intervene. She grabs your assailant by the hair and pulls her away from you, but before she can do anything the woman's friend comes from behind and kicks your sister in her pussy with a powerful soccer punt kick. Your sister falls to her knees and then face first into the sand where the girl kicks her in the pussy again. Your sister screams as a third kick hits her in the pussy and she rolls to her side to try to protect herself.

Your assailant now free of your sister's hair grab comes back to bring her attention to you. She reaches down and grabs you by your hair again pulling clumps out and punching you in the face as you try to block, but are unable to. She rips your sun dress off looking at your pale thick body showing your bikini. Next comes your bikini top, showing your pale milky white breasts and the tan lines you have from being out on the beach.

"What ugly tits you American's have" she snarls as she stands over you with a perfect tanned toned body. "Why any man would want a fat American slob is a mystery" as she brings her foot down on your soft belly.

You hear your sister moaning as the woman attacking her is punching her. You hear the meat thud of the punches to her body through your own cries.

To be Continued...

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 05:09:07 AM »

(good start?)

The well tanned dark haired Mediterranean woman screaming at you for bothering her while she punches you in the face over and over again. You lose your balance and fall to your knees. The beautiful tanned woman who you disturbed knees you in the face while you are down. You fall back onto the sand your face is battered and bruised.

She spits on you while you are down, "Stupid American girl, get your ugly whore body off our beach."

Your sister and mother stand in shock that your family trip to the Mediterranean has you on the ground after an innocent mistake taking a horrible beating.

A Crowd is starting to gather around you and the tanned beauty that is beating you. Your sister steps in to try to intervene. She grabs your assailant by the hair and pulls her away from you, but before she can do anything the woman's friend comes from behind and kicks your sister in her pussy with a powerful soccer punt kick. Your sister falls to her knees and then face first into the sand where the girl kicks her in the pussy again. Your sister screams as a third kick hits her in the pussy and she rolls to her side to try to protect herself.

Your assailant now free of your sister's hair grab comes back to bring her attention to you. She reaches down and grabs you by your hair again pulling clumps out and punching you in the face as you try to block, but are unable to. She rips your sun dress off looking at your pale thick body showing your bikini. Next comes your bikini top, showing your pale milky white breasts and the tan lines you have from being out on the beach.

"What ugly tits you American's have" she snarls as she stands over you with a perfect tanned toned body. "Why any man would want a fat American slob is a mystery" as she brings her foot down on your soft belly.

You hear your sister moaning as the woman attacking her is punching her. You hear the meat thud of the punches to her body through your own cries.

To be Continued...

You are crying from the beating you just took with your face swelling. You feel embarrassed that so far you could not even defend yourself and just had your clothes ripped from your body. You feel the tears streaming down your face as she is screaming at you. Trying to cover up your bare pathetic breasts leaves your body open for her to continue. She reaches down and grabs hold of your bikini bottoms and starts to rip and pull them from you. You kick your thick thighs trying to keep them on but she is too strong.

"Pl... Ple... Pllease Stooooopp" you whisper through your tears.

Out of the corner of your eye you see your mom try to come in to save you. You feel hope that she will stand up for you and stop your embarrassment. When she is only a few feet away from you an older tanned woman roughly your mother's age already standing topless grabs your mother by the hair and drags her away. Your hope deflates as your bikini bottoms come off and your mother screams.

The woman who pulls your mother away is still in tremendous shape compared to your mom. Her body is toned and strong, able to easily keep Jane away from you.

Jane squeals when the older Mediterranean woman yanks at her hair throwing her around the beach. Screaming at your mother. "You ugly whore, let my daughter finish her fight with your pig of a daughter."

Jane hits the ground and lands hard on her knees. The woman grabs hold of Jane's sundress and pulls it up over her head catching it around her neck and pulling, causing Jane to choke. She puts her foot in her back to arch her back. Next she throws Jane to the ground to and punches Jane in the face. "You ugly American's think you can come here and take this beach? You are an ugly piece of shit. You are weak" she punches her in the face again.

"Maybe you and your daughters should be the beach whores? Maybe we will let every man here take you as they wish? How would you like that you ugly bitch?"
With that she starts to pull her one piece bathing suit from her. Jane tries to hold onto the suit to keep it on so the onlookers can not see her weak, pathetic body, but is unable to after taking three more punches to the face and two to her left breast.

The bathing suit is brought below her breasts. "Look at these? You call these breasts? They are saggy crepes."

Jane screams trying to cover up her bare breasts, hiding them from the crowd. She is mortified and can not do anything to keep her top up... She tries to pull away crying. She is embarrassed that her body that has never been toned or strong is near visible to anyone.

TBC

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2015, 05:16:21 AM »
great job so far!

Offline Turtle

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 06:58:39 PM »
Like to see the 2 sisters fight. Find out who is the bigger jobber. Great writing though.
Killing me smalls.

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2015, 07:20:51 PM »
Love the writing!  I'd take on any/all 3 of them!

Maybe the next one I will write you against Carissa...

:)

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2015, 02:06:47 AM »
 :)

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2015, 10:00:56 PM »

(good start?)

To be Continued...

You are crying from the beating you just took with your face swelling. You feel embarrassed that so far you could not even defend yourself and just had your clothes ripped from your body. You feel the tears streaming down your face as she is screaming at you. Trying to cover up your bare pathetic breasts leaves your body open for her to continue. She reaches down and grabs hold of your bikini bottoms and starts to rip and pull them from you. You kick your thick thighs trying to keep them on but she is too strong.

"Pl... Ple... Pllease Stooooopp" you whisper through your tears.

Out of the corner of your eye you see your mom try to come in to save you. You feel hope that she will stand up for you and stop your embarrassment. When she is only a few feet away from you an older tanned woman roughly your mother's age already standing topless grabs your mother by the hair and drags her away. Your hope deflates as your bikini bottoms come off and your mother screams.

The woman who pulls your mother away is still in tremendous shape compared to your mom. Her body is toned and strong, able to easily keep Jane away from you.

Jane squeals when the older Mediterranean woman yanks at her hair throwing her around the beach. Screaming at your mother. "You ugly whore, let my daughter finish her fight with your pig of a daughter."

Jane hits the ground and lands hard on her knees. The woman grabs hold of Jane's sundress and pulls it up over her head catching it around her neck and pulling, causing Jane to choke. She puts her foot in her back to arch her back. Next she throws Jane to the ground to and punches Jane in the face. "You ugly American's think you can come here and take this beach? You are an ugly piece of shit. You are weak" she punches her in the face again.

"Maybe you and your daughters should be the beach whores? Maybe we will let every man here take you as they wish? How would you like that you ugly bitch?"
With that she starts to pull her one piece bathing suit from her. Jane tries to hold onto the suit to keep it on so the onlookers can not see her weak, pathetic body, but is unable to after taking three more punches to the face and two to her left breast.

The bathing suit is brought below her breasts. "Look at these? You call these breasts? They are saggy crepes."

Jane screams trying to cover up her bare breasts, hiding them from the crowd. She is mortified and can not do anything to keep her top up... She tries to pull away crying. She is embarrassed that her body that has never been toned or strong is near visible to anyone.

TBC

Jane can hear both of her daughter's crying and screaming for help and she is unable to do anything about it as she might be in more danger than them. The very toned mother has a handful of her hair and is yanking it violently to make her pull away from her sad pathetic breasts, knowing it kills Jane to expose her. Tears are streaming from Jane's eyes as she is crying and mixing with the sand from the beach having mud cake to her face. The woman is enjoying this she throws Jane to the ground so that she is on all fours like a dog, and from behind kicks Jane right in her pussy as hard as she could.

Jane scream out in pain from the kick and reaches back to hold herself and her face goes right into the sand. The woman kicks again striking hard with another wail from Jane. The tanned toned woman reaches down and pulls the rest of the bathing suit down over her flabby white fat ass. Jane wants to resist but is unable to hold it up against the stronger woman, who pulls the suit from her legs and throws it into the crowd that has gathered. She walks around Jane's body that is laying in the sand trying to use the sand to cover her body and kneels at Jane's head pushing her face into the sand grinding it back and forth.

"Look at this sad body... why would you even leave the house like this... but I guess all you American whores are fat and disgusting. Do you even care to please your man? What am I thinking... Your man is probably fucking some younger more beautiful woman because he can not become hard for you. Maybe we can have some men here use you, would you like that you whore? To get rid of those cob webs in your pussy?"

Rachel is on the ground in a ball as you and your mom are getting beaten. The girl that just kicked her in the pussy several times straddles her and pulls her up by her bikini top and punches her in the face several times while so she is unable to  yanking on the top. The top rips off and she hits the ground. Her assailant pins Rachel's arms between her legs and Rachel's own body from there she begins assaulting Rachel's breasts with punches, Taunting her about the size and firmness of them.

"I could punch your breasts all day long, they are so soft and saggy... are you sixty years old? For something so small how can they be so bad?" She punctuates every other word with another punch to her breasts."

The well toned and tanned assailant is having a good time hurting and embarrassing Rachel. She looks over at her mother beating Jane who is utterly defenseless and useless. "Mom... Come over here and give me a hand."

The woman leaves Jane still trying to hide her exposed body in the sand and walks over to Rachel. She bends down and punches Rachel right in the face.

"Are you a slut like your mother? Do you want to fuck all the men here?" she says as she walks around to Rachel's thick legs kicking. Putting up enough of a fight to keep the mother from pulling her bikini bottoms from her body, the daughter punches Rachel in the face a few more times before reaching back and sliding her hand between the bikini bottom and skin to claw at her pussy. Rachel kicks more and more unable to do anything to stop her. The mother looks over at Jane who is just still sobbing in the sand while her daughters are being humiliated and beaten. The mother kneels down at Rachel's head and yanks on her hair pulling and punching her in the face.

TBC...

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2015, 03:18:35 PM »
The college soccer player Rachel is getting humiliated...Jane is getting overwhelmed and we are just starting!!!!

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2015, 07:43:32 PM »
Rachel is getting double teamed by the mother and daughter, the daughter is clawing her pussy and causing her bikini bottoms to ride lower and lower down her thick thighs the mother is pulling her ratty hair and punching her in the face. All Rachel and Carissa's mother can do is lay in the sand trying to cover her naked body while crying.

Carissa's bikini bottoms are being pulled. She hears her mom and sister being beat. Her mom begging for it to stop and her sister being double teamed. The original woman finally gets the stitching of the bikini bottoms to tear and rips them from her weak legs. Carissa closes and crosses her legs so no one can see her pussy. The woman stands up holding onto Carissa's hair and starts to drag her by it forcing her to crawl around in the sand. The woman turns around while she is on all fours and lifts her head up pulling it backward toward her back and kicks Carissa in her left breast. A yell of pain and cries come from Carissa as the woman continues to pull her towards her mother still in a ball trying to cover herself... too weak to help her daughters being beaten. "Look at your pathetic mother... She does nothing to help you or your sister. " You are all pathetic... might as well be beached whales with how fat and useless you are".

She continues to pull Carissa over to where her sister is being double teamed by the mother and daughter and throws her face first into the sand and grinds her face back and forth in the coarse beach and then rolls her over so her head is next to her sisters, she can hear the cries from her sister as the woman sits back down on her stomach pinning her arms between her legs and Carissa's own body. She forces Carissa to look at her crying sister "You see how weak she is? She tried to come to your rescue." She punctuates this last part with a punch to Rachel's face. The mother makes Rachel look at Carissa, both women crying and the mother punches each one in the face while looking over at Jane balled up in the sand embarrassed and useless. 

Is this the end?

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2015, 07:51:00 AM »
I think that there needs to be more beating here...the ladies need to beg for the beating to end...
this is awesome!