News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My week that was and Coming up

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
My week that was and Coming up
« on: January 02, 2015, 11:38:05 PM »
So as you saw I posted the first bracket for a Amazon Bracket in WBACCF.  It'll be a interesting bracket and group of 32

Thanks to those who read the fights i've posted lately and the feedback on Jolie vs. Beckinsale was astounding.  Those last four fights are four of my favorites period I'd put Elizabeth/Larter #1, the feedback of Jolie/Beckinsale puts that second. I loved the Greene/Dobrev fight, I thought it was back and forth tilt the whole way and hard to predict a winner.  It didn't seem to be as popular as the other two though in terms of views and feedback so it goes third.

I've got a tonne planned for this year and hope to get half of it done and ready for all of you.  Those three fights are easily better than two of my top five fights from the previous year

Before I get to the tournament two fights will be done.  First Erica Durance vs. Jill Wagner, I love ths match up it will play like a nice mix of Elizabeth/Larter and Greene/Dobrev.  I can see myself doing two fights maybe three with those two.

After that, very shortly after it I will have Jessica Alba vs. Minka Kelly fight done.  Maybe before but this is a fight when I thought of it I was like 'Damn why haven't I written that yet'

Then comes the tournament and my god that is a big set of tournaments i have planned.  Obviously I won't be writing each fight that would be madness.  Once those two fights are posted I will have the details of what I plan to do for the tournament.

I do promise taht this year, right after the tournaments for Border  I will be starting and finishing McGrath/Montgomery 2.  It will hit epic status lke the first but dont know if it will be as epic.

My definition of Epic is over ten pages
Great fight is between 4-9
sometimes three on the above.  Sometimes you go back and forth and bam finish it like Sarah Butler vs. Lyndsy Fonseca
Sometimes  start writing and i'm like nope nothing, just finish the story and be done with it

Thanks for everything it's a pleasure to write for you.  Try and look at Greene vs. Dobrev again, both came across strong