News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling - my new blog with pics + 2 more blogs

• 72 Replies

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
    • The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling
I loved the story of the two housewives meeting for a private match. I much prefer housewives and/or mature women wrestling. The idea of a woman fulfilling a fantasy is great. I sure do hope you post more. The pictures were great as well.

Hey Gary,

Lots more stories to come.  If I only had more spare time!  Stay tuned... 

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
love the blogs... thank you for the wok
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline grospiere

very good blogspot with great photos and stories.

Offline grospiere

two greats stories barbara vs jane and barbara vs andrea. 

congratulation to the writer.

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
two greats stories barbara vs jane and barbara vs andrea. 

congratulation to the writer.

Thank you/merci Grospiere for the vote of confidence.  It's been a little while since we last communicated.

That two-part story is a bit long, but once I got into it, I couldn't stop writing.  As I have received very few comments, I have a quick question for anyone who's seen my short stories.  Are there too many pics?  I used provide some text with only one or two pics, usually the finishing pin or submission hold, but I've inserted several pics in this two-part story.  It may lose some of its appeal because rather than using your imagination, you're seeing pics that may not be what you envisaged.  I definitely insert at least one pic per story, but if you prefer more, I'll add more... 

Also, just a comment on the font in some of my stories.  I don't know why, but although I select large font helvetica, some paragraphs turn out with small font on my blog, and even if I change the font on my page, it still comes out small.  Sorry, but I don't know how to fix it, yet...   

Thanks.

Wrstlvr

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
:o The Agony of Defeat section displaying awesome intense moments of fighting!! Pure & raw :o

Thank you Fehild.  Glad you enjoy my blog.  Just because of that comment, I decided to add more posts last night.  I now have 130 different posts on the Agony of Defeat.  Lots more to come...  Stay tuned. 

BTW, I'll mention again that I'm open to comments/suggestions.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
Great work - I realty enjoyed the Agony of Defeat - great photos.

Do you have any more details on the Jacqueline - Irene photo? Jacqueline looks like Weilin Dragoon, one of my favourite wrestlers.

Mark

Yes Mark, you are correct.  It is Weilin Dragoon and her opponent in that pic is none other than Ana Leal (creator of APL).  It goes back a few years...  I'll see if I have more info and pics, and I could send you a PM.

Thanks. Weilin was one of my favourite wrestlers - a genuine heel :) Any more pictures / clips of her would be greatly appreciated!

Offline grospiere

as usual, your short stories blogspot, is very good and exiting.

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
as usual, your short stories blogspot, is very good and exiting.

Merci grospiere,

Thank you for the positive review, my friend.  My latest 3-part story on catching my mom wrestling against another woman may be slightly perverse to some.  But it's only fantasy folks.  Glad you enjoy it though...

I have four or five more stories almost ready to be posted.  Stay tuned...

Wrstlvr.

Offline grospiere

Really good stuff in agony and grapevine blogspot.  Thank's a lot for those new photos.

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
Really good stuff in agony and grapevine blogspot.  Thank's a lot for those new photos.

Thank you.  I'm glad you enjoy my blogs.  Lots more to come..

FYI, I just added another "Short Story" as well.  It's a rehash of a story that I had posted on my profile between country girl Miranda and housewife Vicky, but it has several pics, including some armwrestling which is the reason why they are fighting.  Here are a few sample pics.

Wrstlvr

Offline grospiere

beautifull pictures in grapevine goddess.  COngratulation

Offline grospiere

great stuff as usual in the agony blogspot, but what happen to tribute to mature woman, it's empty??

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
In response to Grospiere's message, did you read the message that I posted on my Tribute to Mature Women blog?  I shut it down temporarily and I explain why on that blog. 

My other blogs are OK and I'm working on another one to be announced soon.

Cheers,

Offline grospiere

wow, great great photos in the grapevine blogspot, the one in one piece swimsuit are very good.