News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mountain Mayhem???

• 49 Replies

Offline adrian

Re: Mountain Mayhem???
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2015, 12:42:41 AM »
All of these replies are encouraging and saddening at the same time (lol). I def know Alisandra monroe's work, and I have a vid of a private fight she did with lady spice (amazing). That's what led me to find out about MMC. I've seen mini clips of mmc, but def want more.
I found another fighter's name from mmc; Monica. A sexy black woman with a great chest. Any vid with her would be appreciated as well.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2015, 05:18:16 PM »
This comment could have been listed under a couple of categories here but I guess this one fits just as well. Off topic but on topic unfortunately I have more reasons to be disappointed that this site and all of it's content have completely disappeared. After browsing around on the net (vk) I stumbled across a mmc demo video involving everyone's new favorite fighter "Charlie" from "SUITFIGHTS". Her opponents were a very busty Klaudia,  Amber Lynn Bach, and Megan Jones. Even though apparently scripted Charlie just seems to be a very rough and dominant girl by nature. If she was taken care of by "suitfights" I'm pretty sure she would return just because she seems like a naturally competitive fighter. Again sorry to merge two topics but it just seemed to fit here.

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2015, 09:23:56 PM »
  All this BULLSHIT ive read about Chris at MMC is nothing but CRAP. I was a big time investor in MMC. I talked to Chris daily. I paid for damn near 1/2 the shoots.    Something odd happened at the last shoot. He closed up the same nite of his shoot.  So all this CRAP about MMC.  Man had a chance to sell out.  So don't feel sorry for Chris. I sure the hell don't, and never will.
jjb

Offline adrian

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2015, 03:40:23 PM »
Johnny; I don't think people are feeling sorry for him (chris), as much as they would like to know about Mountain Mayhem. Personally, I just want some of their videos. Hopefully ones with the fighters Lady Spice, and Monica.

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2015, 08:25:25 PM »
   Well good no1 feels sorry for him.  No 1 should. I don't feel sorry for the gutless bastard. I have all but the last shoot. I have a few others who want to trade for a few. But due to a few medical reasons im unable to trade at this time. I have few others wanting copies, but haven't been able to yet till im back home.
jjb

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2015, 12:59:23 AM »
  All this BULLSHIT ive read about Chris at MMC is nothing but CRAP. I was a big time investor in MMC. I talked to Chris daily. I paid for damn near 1/2 the shoots.    Something odd happened at the last shoot. He closed up the same nite of his shoot.  So all this CRAP about MMC.  Man had a chance to sell out.  So don't feel sorry for Chris. I sure the hell don't, and never will.

If MMC wasn't fair to you & didn't give you something that you paid them for please provide some details as to your version of what happened to cause this reaction from you...

I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to hear your side...
bend

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2015, 01:35:53 AM »
    No he didn't take money n stuff. Not like Patrick that had SOUTHERN WRESTLING BELLES. That man was aN OUT RIGHT THIEF in stealing money. Chris had great girls, but just didn't try hard enough to promote his site. Then his last shoot.  He closed up within hrs of it.  So no bend Chris didn't steal any money. But closed up under odd circumstances.

So do you have any idea why Chris closed up so quick, Bend.
jjb

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2015, 04:43:09 AM »
 I'm also very saddened that MMC closed up shop & quit making videos...

But sometimes there's good reasons for why things happen & that's exactly what happened with MMC...

Believe me, Chris had a very good reason why he abruptly shut down MMC, but you have to take my word on that because I can't elaborate any further on why MMC shut down...

I would've done exactly what Chris did if I was in that situation & so would most people....

Let's all just be happy for all the things Chris & MMC did while in business & leave it be at that...
bend

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2015, 07:04:27 AM »
  Man had a chance to sell out. For some guy who i treated well, Helped out. Gave him ideas. I could go on n on. Most matches were my ideas, Not Chris's after her had done a few. He had no idea on how to sell. But that last shoot, funny he disappeared then shut down quickly.

So bend, i think the man did something wrong or had something go wrong. Then acted like an ASSHOLE to some 1 who was there trying to help him with his shoots. So good bye n good ridence to that thank less JACKASS. He put people like Pete n you down often in our chats. So piss on that BASTARD.
jjb

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2015, 04:51:39 PM »
Wasn't Lola the main girl they filmed? I thought she was hot.
I don't know if I would say the "main girl" but yes they did film with her a lot they also did a lot of shoots with Alessandra Monroe and yes I also found Lola SUPER hot. She ended up doing matches for Leather and Lace that were pretty good. They were typical L&L matches.

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2015, 02:07:06 AM »
  Lola lynn. She dropped out after Carissa took her man. She went to texas where she had a guy doing customs with girls wearing casts
jjb

Offline maniac mike

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2015, 02:21:25 AM »
hey i just wanted to comment on chris.i met chris online and we met in person and i was able to help him with one of his early shoots.it was lola lynn vs carissa montgomery.both ladies were the upmost proffesional in the business.from what i got out of chris was he wasnt a bad guy,{he might not had a good head for business}but overall he was a family man.i dont know what happened at the last shoot nor is it any of my business.all wanted to say was he wasnt a bad guy.ill leave it at that.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2015, 04:24:08 AM »
We all understand sometimes you gotta know when to foldem. I think the question is what happened so horrible that not only did he completely wipe his company from the net he threatened in his last post here that he'll go after anybody who dares try to post, trade or anything one of his matches. He's literally trying to erase any proof of the company from existence. You gotta admit this is all very, very strange and intriguing.

Offline Lee1982

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2016, 04:12:20 PM »
yeah I am on the search for MMC videos too. I had all Lola Chula and a few other match ups but my harddrive was damaged. Strange shut down but if any of u guys have luck on getting some of the fights plz let me know ;)

Online davids

• I love catfights!
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2018, 11:13:37 PM »
I wanted to bring this topic back up to the top on the off-chance that any of you have any MMC videos.  From the email trail it sounded like some of you may have had them, though no longer available on the net.  If so, I would be interested in getting them, trading for them, etc..  I have a bunch of them already, but there are a few that I don't that I would be interested in, especially either of the Carissa vs Brianne ones.  Thanks in advance