News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mountain Mayhem???

• 49 Replies

Offline Xtey

• Hello Young World!
Mountain Mayhem???
« on: May 19, 2015, 09:59:48 PM »
Does anyone in the world know where to find Mountain Mayhem Catfights, or is just wiped off the map?

Mandarin

Re: Mountain Mayhem???
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 05:29:49 PM »
fightfanatic is correct.  They did not do much and have not been around for close to two years now.

Offline ligbugs

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 06:15:03 PM »
Sometimes over companies distribute companies that are no longer about. I think that's what Gary wants to know

Offline Xtey

• Hello Young World!
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 09:37:23 AM »
Yes that is what I mean, ligbugs.

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2015, 08:00:38 AM »
  Chris from MMC has closed up shop. We sort of formed a partnership, where we talked about which girls to use.  I use to talk on yahoo. and on the phone with Chris. Seems an unfortunate incident during his last shoot caused him to immediately shut down, and close up shop. Leaving me without my last downloads. I do however have all of his and my matches. Since I sponsored over 1/2 of the last matches we did together. Plus I do have pix of matches and few girl, Many do not have or can get. There are some in a group I and Chris had together.

1 of his best and popular ladies. Carrisa Montgomery, very active all over. Candle is another  from there, very active at CFH. Lola Lynn moved to Tx with her bf, and does cast fetish stuff.

jjb

Offline Xtey

• Hello Young World!
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 10:58:53 PM »
That's unfortunate that had to happen. Do you and/or him plan on reselling the videos, or any other terms to get the videos ? I'm familiar with the names you mentions, not so much Candle though

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2015, 11:48:49 PM »
    Well Chris I hate to say, turned into a spineless jellyfish. I would of bought the rights to them. But what ever this IDIOT did, caused him to shut the site down quickly. Something happened at his last shoot im guessing, cuz he clammed up the next day. From then on a complete asshole.
    I cannot sell them directly. I can however trade video's that are close in time, or if its 2. we can work something out. I wil take donations to. 
   But before I do. I'll need to list each match, n with who is in each match.

jjb

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2015, 10:50:16 AM »
 Mountain Mayhem was shut down because the person who -for unknown reason(s)-began to not only get into MMC's affairs,but also began messing with his personal doings & also his family...

If any of you had to choose between selling videos or stopping the relentless attack on your personal life & family , what would you do???

I don't blame him at all for the choice he made...
bend

Offline adrian

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 06:38:59 AM »
I as well would love to get my hands on some vids from mmc. But after reading this post, it seems a bit diificult. However, to the person that mentioned they may be able to trade videos, I'm down.
I wish I knew some of the names of the girls, but I discovered mmc too late, I guess.

Offline adrian

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2015, 07:25:45 PM »
I found one fighter's name that I would like to see, from mmc. Her name was lady spice...

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2015, 07:47:53 PM »
I found one fighter's name that I would like to see, from mmc. Her name was lady spice...
That was the last match added to that site and if there was ever a strong note to go out on that was it! If you are into bbw vs thin girls this was possibly the best match in that category. Her opponent was Natasha Vega and if you're not aware of her I encourage you to look her up as well as lady spice and see what you missed. Let's just say there was a fair (and understandable) amount of breast punishment in that match ;D

Offline adrian

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2015, 08:08:18 PM »
Jaybee; sounds like a video I would love to have. Do you have it, or know where I can get it ? I will look them up, but I doubt I'll find anything.

Offline adrian

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2015, 08:11:28 PM »
I'm not necessarily into bbw's, but if they're built and look like lady spice, I'm all for it. Thanks for the info/help

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2015, 08:40:25 PM »
Jaybee; sounds like a video I would love to have. Do you have it, or know where I can get it ? I will look them up, but I doubt I'll find anything.
Unfortunately I don't have it anymore it died with my last computer. But like most people on this forum I'm curious to know the full story on not only what happened to Mountain Mayhem but why did almost all evidence of it's existence disappear. It's really none of our business I guess but IMO it was one of the better sites out and One of my top 5 personal favorites. I was legit heartbroken when it vanished. Please if somebody can get copies of these videos let us know.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 08:41:16 PM by jaybee »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2015, 09:00:00 PM »
I as well would love to get my hands on some vids from mmc. But after reading this post, it seems a bit diificult. However, to the person that mentioned they may be able to trade videos, I'm down.
I wish I knew some of the names of the girls, but I discovered mmc too late, I guess.
I was a big fan of mmc but unfortunately i lost the matches I had. Some matches to research are:
-Any match featuring Alisandra Monroe aka Alex especially her match against Tia Ling. Tia was lactating after giving birth and let's just say Alex used that to her advantage. Tia also used that to humiliate Alex by repeatedly trying to drench her with milk.
-Also as mentioned before Lady Spice vs Natasha Vega BBW vs thin girl match both girls have remarkable breast.
-Any match with Lola Lynn.