News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mountain Mayhem???

• 49 Replies

Offline ravage61234

Re: Mountain Mayhem???
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2020, 10:07:31 PM »
Its been 5 years since this discussion was active. Came across it while doing a search for Mountain Mayhem Catfights, but I can shed some light on what really happened with MMC and why it disapeared so quickly. I heard from a very very reliable source that Chris was threatened. The threat was that an anonymous person would reveal to Chris's children, as his wife knew about MMC and wasn't thrilled with it, but accepted it, what he was filming with MMC. Chris took this very seriously and shut his site down and tried to erase that it ever existed.
As to whom this anonymous person may have been, well I also heard from a very very reliable source that it may have been one of Quisha Page's close fans or her close friend Sara that made the threat. It was a tumultuous time in Quisha's personal life with her then boyfriend, of whom I will not name, and they were splitting up. Quisha is/was a very jealous woman and wanted revenge or one of her her overzealous fans wanted it for her and acted upon the impulse.
This may or may not be entirely true as it's heresay, but the source I heard it from was very close to the situation.
Imo you have Quisha and her jealousy to blame as she was also responsible for the rise and fall of Sabre Studios for much of the same reason. Again the Sabre thought is my opinion and is so due to inside info about Sabre I heard from the same reliable source.
Of course this is all in the past by a decade, but I believe it's the truth and it sucks because Sabre and MMC were awesome and nothing like them has been produced since. 

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2020, 11:03:05 PM »
Its been 5 years since this discussion was active. Came across it while doing a search for Mountain Mayhem Catfights, but I can shed some light on what really happened with MMC and why it disapeared so quickly. I heard from a very very reliable source that Chris was threatened. The threat was that an anonymous person would reveal to Chris's children, as his wife knew about MMC and wasn't thrilled with it, but accepted it, what he was filming with MMC. Chris took this very seriously and shut his site down and tried to erase that it ever existed.
As to whom this anonymous person may have been, well I also heard from a very very reliable source that it may have been one of Quisha Page's close fans or her close friend Sara that made the threat. It was a tumultuous time in Quisha's personal life with her then boyfriend, of whom I will not name, and they were splitting up. Quisha is/was a very jealous woman and wanted revenge or one of her her overzealous fans wanted it for her and acted upon the impulse.
This may or may not be entirely true as it's heresay, but the source I heard it from was very close to the situation.

Why should she get revenge by bringing a page down?
Imo you have Quisha and her jealousy to blame as she was also responsible for the rise and fall of Sabre Studios for much of the same reason. Again the Sabre thought is my opinion and is so due to inside info about Sabre I heard from the same reliable source.
Of course this is all in the past by a decade, but I believe it's the truth and it sucks because Sabre and MMC were awesome and nothing like them has been produced since.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2020, 07:54:10 AM »
  I have a few matches with asian fighter Mia Malee.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2020, 03:06:59 PM »

How could she get revenge by bringing a page down?

Offline ravage61234

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2020, 04:06:23 AM »
The page was brought down and so was the company by a threat to the owner of MMC who took it seriously and shut down his business.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2020, 09:05:36 AM »
It's odd this thread just popped back up because just a few days ago I was thinking about posting something on MMC. If everything posted about the producer of MMC is true I would think it would be hard to prove his involvement because his name nor his face ever appeared on any of his videos. It'd also be hard to link him from a familiar location because he never filmed at his home. I would have denied EVERYTHING lol. I liked the Sabre videos stuff and I'm glad it's still available but I'm still pissed I can't get the old MMC matches  that I used to own, they were some of my favorites! I would have bet good money that by now SOMETHING would have popped up but no. MMC seems to be catfightings best kept secret... unfortunately  :-[

Offline ravage61234

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2020, 02:31:14 PM »
Actually the owner did appear in one of the matches very briefly and by accident. You can see him in a mirror with a camera filming the action. I dont remember which video it was however.

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2020, 08:34:32 PM »
 Chris the idiot who ran it had something happen at his last shoot. Which made him run like a gutless coward. I n the idiot did just about all the matches together. All but i think his 1st  12-16. Match ups were my ideas. Some worked out well, n some eh ok. Last shoot he did was with a girl from michigan. Something must of happened, he wouldn't say. Can't remember the girls. But right after the shoot, He swiftly closed up, n ran like a coward.  I do see he is on model mayhem still. I do have pretty much ever catfight he shot.
jjb

Offline ddjc111

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2020, 06:25:35 AM »
There is nothing wrong about talking about good past companies. I have many MMc videos. Alex Monroe was his best and sexiest girl for them... Definitely Quisha has to be the best topless wrestler ever!!!

Offline ravage61234

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2020, 07:15:42 PM »
Quisha was awesome, but should have lost a few matches that she was scripted to win. Would have made for a better storyline at Sabre.

Offline ddjc111

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2020, 06:19:05 AM »
Interesting. Which matches do you think Quisha should have lost?

Offline ravage61234

« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2020, 12:43:16 PM »
Quisha should have lost her first match at sabre vs. sabrina ss-3. Quisha was coming off a long hiatus and was a little rusty. The match itself is one of my all time favorites, but Quisha should have lost the third round and the match. The lame choke on Sabrina at the end was weak and up to that point in the round Sabrina had been beating Quisha's ass. If Quisha loses it looks better and sets up a possible rematch with Sabrina plus it gives Quisha a reason to wrestle more having to come back from a tough close loss.
She also should have lost the tag match ss-9 sandy and fran vs. quisha and goldie. first off Sandy shouldnt have been there. it should have been tanya and fran vs. quisha and goldie. sandy also should have been wearing a two piece bikini like the other wrestlers. Quisha also should have gotten double teamed a lot more like fran and goldie got double teamed in the match. Sandy and fran clearly should have won the tag match as Quisha was worn out by the end and goldie was beaten down from all the 2 on 1 action.
Quisha should have also lost the match later on in sabre against Dakota who was bigger than quisha, in better shape, and a tough wrestler. Quisha got her ass beat most of the match then wins with a lame choke again. she was outmatched in that match and shouldnt have won.

Offline ddjc111

« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2020, 02:41:02 PM »
I agree.. Very nice point.. I think she had an ego that needed to be fed after her DT days. I heard she didn't like losing. May have played into the script. Ss-3 is my all time favorite. You cannot find topless big breasted action like that any where. Those days are gone and now we wander the dessert of baron big breasted topless pro style action... Sad.... I can't believe there are no new stars entering this realm.

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2021, 11:17:23 PM »
Interesting. Which matches do you think Quisha should have lost?

I think Quisha looked her best whenever she was getting dominated by her opponent...

Quisha did 2 matches for APL where she was getting double-teamed by 2 opponents,which IMHO were 2 of Quisha's best matches she ever did...
bend

Offline ddjc111

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2021, 02:54:39 PM »
Boooo... LOL you know who this is. Your Hooters eating buddy.. Buffalo shrimp. LMAO