News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Clash of the Titans. BigBadRose vs Big Momma Joanie

• 56 Replies

Offline bigbadrose

Clash of the Titans. BigBadRose vs Big Momma Joanie
« on: July 20, 2015, 02:15:43 AM »
We are in a exclusive private club in Chicago. The seats are filled by wealthy members of the club came here to watch the big event of the night.
Empty and full glasses and ashtrays over the tables.
The main event is the pro wrestling match between Rose and Joanie.
Two big ladies had a lot of nasty and rough bouts in their careers but this is the first time they're together in the same ring, face to face, body to body.
The two ladies will wrestle in the small ring of the club only wearing their favourite bikinis and barefoot.
There will be no mercy for the loser for sure!

BigBadRose: 6'0"  in 170 lbs

Big Momma Joanie: 5'5" in 217 lbs

You can swap your vote in any moment during the polls.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
Re: Clash of the Titans. BigBadRose vs Big Momma Joanie
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 03:28:48 AM »
It's a familiar venue and many of the folks at ringside and I are acquainted. I am announced: "Introducing our home town girl, weighing in at 217 pounds, BIG     MOMMMMA          JOANNNNNNNIEEEEEEEE!!" I emerge from behind the curtain, in a light jog (if I can do anything lightly), high fiving, knuckle bumping and even occasionally hugging those that line the path to the ring. Finally making my way to the apron, I am up and into the ring, appearing much younger and lighter than I am. I take my corner, green kini definitely 10 pounds too small if not 15, my long brown hair loose. Barefoot, tanned and looking ready to rough some poor girl up!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 03:30:42 AM »
(Oh and almost forgot - thanks to Rose for setting this up!)

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 07:18:53 AM »
my money is on joanie. bad time for rose.  ;) ;)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline bigbadrose

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 10:18:20 AM »

I stand behind the curtain hearing the enthusiastic crowd welcoming my rival before the announcer goes on and introducing myself "and her opponent, coming from Europe standing 6'0" in 170 lbs...BIG BAD ROSEEEEEE" I make my way through the curtain in a very different style than Joanie..I stand there with my hands on my hips and pushing my chest out in my blue bikini..I push my neck up too to look even taller than I am and finally walking down between some polite applause around me..I don't even look at the crowd..my only target is the woman in the ring and I look up as I climb the steps and reach the apron..I slightly push the top rope lower and lift my right leg and climb over the top rope like The Undertaker does...I move to my corner and hiss through the ring "maybe 20 years ago you could have a little chance....you're still in time to forfeit.." I confidently grin as I crack my knuckles ready to get this win

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
  • mike.tarbender on Trillian
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 03:31:57 PM »
We are in a exclusive private club in Chicago. The seats are filled by wealthy members of the club came here to watch the big event of the night.
Empty and full glasses and ashtrays over the tables.
The main event is the pro wrestling match between Rose and Joanie.
Two big ladies had a lot of nasty and rough bouts in their careers but this is the first time they're together in the same ring, face to face, body to body.
The two ladies will wrestle in the small ring of the club only wearing their favourite bikinis and barefoot.
There will be no mercy for the loser for sure!

BigBadRose: 6'0"  in 170 lbs

Big Momma Joanie: 5'5" in 217 lbs

You can swap your vote in any moment during the polls.

Poor Rose.  She doesn't know what a mess she's gotten herself into.  YET.
I am a quaint old inn keeper, I keep this quaint old inn.

It's on the house.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2015, 04:41:00 PM »
The Bear never bets against Joanie. 

Offline melodie

• God Member
  • Big Beautiful Melodie 5'7" 185 lbs.
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2015, 06:02:12 PM »
Rose looks great but Joanie is my girl. She will win using her toughness , size and skill.

Offline George Gray

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2015, 07:21:36 PM »
Looks like a good tilt on paper, but Joanie will crush her.

Offline MuscleJenn

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2015, 07:49:00 PM »
Joanie..., EASILY

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2015, 04:24:29 AM »
I watch the European amazon head to the ring all business like. I love how she climbs over the top rope trying to intimidate me - fat chance! I lean back in my corner coolly, watching her all blustery and fuming. "She is a tall one" I think to myself but as I look her up and down I see hold after hold, target after target. I'd love to work those legs so badly that she can't get out of the ring under her own power! The leg holds start to fly across my mind, seeing her hurt and unable to defend myself but I also have to remember what those legs are capable of.

The ref comes to me and starts to check me out but honestly, where am I going to hide anything ion THIS suit?? She gets a confused look on her face and turns to my opponent who is equally as incapable of packing anything but 170 pounds of Amazonian curves.

Finally the ref makes eye contact with me and then Rose . . . then signals for the bell. It's on!

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2015, 09:07:01 AM »
i see badrose steps in the ring over the top rope. omg, joanie, looks not so good for you.  ;)

smile. what else?

just for fun.

Offline bigbadrose

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2015, 09:15:24 AM »

I notice your eyes are scanning my body head to toe, stopping for several seconds on my legs. Grabbing the top rope with both hands I lift my heels and inhale to look even bigger and taller than I am as I put my best smirk across my face. You don't reply to my taunt, there's already who does for you. Your fans are cheering you on, confident that you can easily put me down. You must have a clean score on here.
That doesn't impress me, it will be so much fun to make you squeal in submission and throw your defeated body at their feet.

I squeeze my fingers on the top rope and glare at the referee as she approachs me, there's no way in the world she's gonna touch my body with her dirty hands.
She nods at me and then here's the signal. The bell ring is followed by a cheer from the members of the club and it's on.

What's impresses me is that you're very quick for your size, you move out of the corner with some quick bounces and your big melons jump some inside of your smaller bikini top.
I see some interesting targets over your body and I will make sure to wear you down on them.
I purposely move slower than you and we meet in the middle of the ring with our hands extended forward like we are going for a clinch but at the last moment I back off and straighten my body up, lifting my arms up like I'm challenging you to a test of strength.
You don't refuse but I'm making you a hard way as I lift my hands high over my head where your height doesn't allow you to reach causing the boos of your fans and your frustration.

That's the moment where I lift my knee with a sudden move and trying to hit your big and wide belly with it as hard I can to show you who's the boss here

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2015, 07:53:54 PM »
damn, i close my eyes. didn`t can see it.  ;)

smile. what else?

just for fun.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2015, 01:52:28 AM »
You raise your hands straight up and while I'm not afraid of a knuckle lock with you, I know I can't reach your hands. But I have to play along to keep that body of yours open to attack. So I reach up as if I'm going to try but am readying my right leg. Just as I start to pull it back, your knee hammers my midsection and I let out a horrible "HOAGFFFF!!" I was completely unprepared for that thinking I was the smart one but you were a split second ahead of me! I fold over your knee like a poker player with a 2-7 off-suit hand, eyes wide at first but then squeezing closed in agony. My right shoulder falls forward into you and I am relying on you to keep me upright. My long brown hair flips forward, covering my reddened face and I feel sick! This was not how I saw this battle starting at all!