News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

SuiteFights Sponsorship - 2 FOR 1 Special - July 23rd & 26th

• 75 Replies

Offline shana

• God Member
Re: SuiteFights Sponsorship - 2 FOR 1 Special - July 23rd & 26th
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2015, 08:53:53 PM »
Does anyone know if there is face slapping in these fights??

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2015, 10:24:44 PM »
I've seen no face slapping in any of the previous 3 fights so I'm assuming no. Truth be told I've seen no slapping of any kind in the previous fights keep in mind I'm not saying body slapping isn't allowed it just hasn't been utilized. The combatants rely mostly on grappling including hair pulling tit grabbing and some pretty extreme wedgies.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2015, 10:36:39 PM »
I've seen no face slapping in any of the previous 3 fights so I'm assuming no. Truth be told I've seen no slapping of any kind in the previous fights keep in mind I'm not saying body slapping isn't allowed it just hasn't been utilized. The combatants rely mostly on grappling including hair pulling tit grabbing and some pretty extreme wedgies.
Not to split hairs jaybee.....but the Jesse Jemma fight did have some body slapping.....about mid clip Jemma did some serious booby slapping to Jess in an effort to get her off.....it was pretty hot......but I digress.....true however for this gent wanting to see face slapping specifically.....that looked to be out of bounds for this producer......

Offline shana

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2015, 10:49:42 PM »
wedgies and some body slapping hardly takes the place of face slapping in a real catfight.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2015, 10:54:38 PM »
wedgies and some body slapping hardly takes the place of face slapping in a real catfight.
If hard face slaps is what you seek......East Coast Cats covers that item in spades........

Offline shana

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2015, 11:06:03 PM »
You're right, some good fights with face slapping at ECC.  ECNWC too, but they seem gone.  I think DWW is gone too. So this new one has no face slapping. Suite but not that sweet!

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2015, 11:51:08 PM »
Even punches to the gut are allowed in suitefights, just have to get the girls who have a temper or resort to that tactic involved.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2015, 01:10:52 AM »
Oh and there was face slapping in the first fight, induced watery eyes

Offline shana

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2015, 02:17:37 AM »
No face slapping since the first fight? How long ago was the first fight?

Offline bnmvcxz1

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2015, 05:32:22 AM »
Hiiii I have a question, I sponsored when do I get the material, do I still get the first fight material??

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2015, 06:02:32 AM »
Hiiii I have a question, I sponsored when do I get the material, do I still get the first fight material??
The fight between Jess and Rosie took place today so we will see the first looks by tomorrow......then by Friday we should have more stuff....perhaps the entire clip......not sure what you mean by "do I still get the first fight material"..... if you sponsored you will get both the Jess Rosie fight from today.....plus the Jess Skyler fight on Saturday......a really good deal indeed.....this producer is very conscientious of his customers and sticks to his schedule.....and if for some reason the fights dont come off he immediately issues refunds......really squared away guy......hope this helps.....

Offline Ade.Scottsdale

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2015, 11:58:22 AM »
Deleted - Breaking forum rules
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 07:04:25 PM by BigDevil- »
JEFF THE REF IS DEAD
He was an icon in the catfight industry. A nice man with a great sense of humour, and a good eye for letting the girls just scrap when things got heated. We'll miss you Jeff. RIP

Mandarin

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2015, 02:27:18 PM »
Well Ade if that is what he wants to do then OK. He is just giving an opinion and that is fine.  The fight was last night so I expect we will get prefight material sometime this evening and the fight itself tomorrow evening.

Offline Ade.Scottsdale

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2015, 02:40:55 PM »
Deleted
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 07:05:20 PM by BigDevil- »
JEFF THE REF IS DEAD
He was an icon in the catfight industry. A nice man with a great sense of humour, and a good eye for letting the girls just scrap when things got heated. We'll miss you Jeff. RIP

Offline @AmazonsParadise

• God Member
  • #catfight #fightingwomen #amazons #femvsfem #women
    • Amazons Paradise
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2015, 03:24:04 PM »
Hi Suitefights! I wonder when the first materials will be available for the sponsors.. I believe the first fight was yesterday..
#catfight #fightingwomen #amazons #femvsfem #womenswrestling #femfight #FemaleFighting #FemaleWrestling blogger & vendor of fine catfight art eBooks