News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SuiteFights Sponsorship - 2 FOR 1 Special - July 23rd & 26th

• 75 Replies

Offline shana

• God Member
Re: SuiteFights Sponsorship - 2 FOR 1 Special - July 23rd & 26th
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2015, 03:50:29 PM »
"Zealous supporter" of ECC, yes that is true. I know John, have worked for John and  I'm a friend of John.  Ain't that terrible. Walker also knows John, and lives near John. I assume they are friends, ain't that terrible. You know sometimes when you read a tirade of crap about a friend you just have to respond. It's true I asked about a lack of slapping at "Suites", but only after I read the tirade of crap from their supporter. I think Suites is a great company, and John agrees. So no use getting your "panties and bra" in an uproar.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2015, 05:22:04 PM »
Hi Suitefights! I wonder when the first materials will be available for the sponsors.. I believe the first fight was yesterday..
Files are uploading now.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2015, 06:48:35 PM »
{[ STATUS UPDATE ]}

Sponsor files have been sent. Use 7-zip to unpack. You can get it at:

http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

Offline ilovebeer

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2015, 07:06:57 PM »
 :D

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2015, 10:47:31 PM »
Please upload some teaser pics so I can see what I missed out on. I will admit it sucks having to wait for the C4S download.  :'(

Offline Ade.Scottsdale

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2015, 11:46:06 PM »
Breaking forum rules Deleted
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 07:02:26 PM by BigDevil- »
JEFF THE REF IS DEAD
He was an icon in the catfight industry. A nice man with a great sense of humour, and a good eye for letting the girls just scrap when things got heated. We'll miss you Jeff. RIP

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2015, 11:53:45 PM »
Please upload some teaser pics so I can see what I missed out on. I will admit it sucks having to wait for the C4S download.  :'(
Tried to give you an early Christmas present by uploading one of the awesome preview shots.....but the file size it too big for the limits on this page......bummer.  All I can say is this is the BEST $30 investment one can make for those of us who dig these type catfights.  Jesse was even more beautiful in this preview than before....and that is REALLY saying some thing as she is pretty much the perfect woman in my humble estimation.  Even more surprising is how beautiful Rosie really came to play HARD.....the fact she was physically smaller and less experienced than Jesse......she really brought the fight to young Jesse.....the result is what I'm certain will be another in great collectors item......WELL DONE SUITEFIGHTS......and THANK YOU!  Cannot wait for the entire fight to come out........ ;)

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2015, 12:12:12 AM »
Tried to give you an early Christmas present by uploading one of the awesome preview shots.....but the file size it too big for the limits on this page......bummer.  All I can say is this is the BEST $30 investment one can make for those of us who dig these type catfights.  Jesse was even more beautiful in this preview than before....and that is REALLY saying some thing as she is pretty much the perfect woman in my humble estimation.  Even more surprising is how beautiful Rosie really came to play HARD.....the fact she was physically smaller and less experienced than Jesse......she really brought the fight to young Jesse.....the result is what I'm certain will be another in great collectors item......WELL DONE SUITEFIGHTS......and THANK YOU!  Cannot wait for the entire fight to come out........ ;)
No worries it's the thought that counts. Unfortunately this awesome opportunity popped up at the wrong time for me financially. Oh well there's always next time though I hate missing out on good deals.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2015, 12:47:27 AM »
No worries it's the thought that counts. Unfortunately this awesome opportunity popped up at the wrong time for me financially. Oh well there's always next time though I hate missing out on good deals.
MERRY CHRISTMAS.....I applied a little techno magic and got the file size down......please enjoy....and BUY the clip! You will not be disappointed.....if this little snip-it offends the Producer or one of my fellow sponsors......just say so and I will pull it down..... ;)

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2015, 12:57:44 AM »
Well... that did it... you're a god amongst men waslick lol! This video has two things that absolutely guaranteed a purchase from me HOT GIRLS CATFIGHTING & TAN LINES!... I'm a sucker for tan lines (ask my girl ;)) now off to donate blood so I can sponsor this. ;D

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2015, 01:05:51 AM »
One more thing. How long does It usually take after sponsoring to get your order?

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2015, 01:12:11 AM »
One more thing. How long does It usually take after sponsoring to get your order?
The sponsorship schedule is spelled out in the first post on this thread.....basically you send your money via paypal to Suitefights with the email address you want the files sent to.....then sit back and wait for it to show up in your inbox.....less than 24 hours for this first preview set....then more stuff comes at the 48 hour mark.......its great....and simple....provided you have paypal set up..... ;)

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2015, 01:17:09 AM »
Well... that did it... you're a god amongst men waslick lol! This video has two things that absolutely guaranteed a purchase from me HOT GIRLS CATFIGHTING & TAN LINES!... I'm a sucker for tan lines (ask my girl ;)) now off to donate blood so I can sponsor this. ;D
thanks fellas.....paying it foward to coin a phrase.....I have a bit of guilt for doing this as the Producer should make the call on previews.....but hey.....better to beg forgiveness then ask permission...... ;)
you wont be disappointed with your investment....I assure you....

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2015, 01:41:00 AM »
Since the shoot has already occurred, you will get your materials as soon as I get home tonight. Tomorrow you will receive the final edit along with everyone else.

There are a few others who were late who are waiting to get theirs as well, so if they are following this thread, that is why there is a delay.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 01:46:47 AM by SuiteFights »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2015, 01:51:49 AM »
thanks fellas.....paying it foward to coin a phrase.....I have a bit of guilt for doing this as the Producer should make the call on previews.....but hey.....better to beg forgiveness then ask permission...... ;)
you wont be disappointed with your investment....I assure you....
Your pictures sold me on sponsoring so if anything the producer owes you a commission.  Lol