News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

SuiteFights Sponsorship - 2 FOR 1 Special - July 23rd & 26th

• 75 Replies

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
SHOOT DATES:
THURSDAY, JULY 23, 2015
SUNDAY, JULY 26, 2015

ATTENTION JESS LOVERS!

Apologies for the last-minute notification, but our local hellcat JESS will be participating in TWO fights this week and to show our appreciation, we're giving both of them to you for the price of a single sponsorship! For those who do not see this notification until after the shoot date, we will be accepting sponsorships beyond the shoot dates to those who still wish to receive early access.

On JULY 23rd

On JULY 26th

The lowdown:

1. It's REAL ("real" is defined as both ladies vying for victory via submission using any and all tactics allowed)

2. It's TOPLESS (however, panties can and do often get ripped  ;))

3. It's SHORT & SWEET (best three-out-of-five submissions wins; the goal here is to find out who the better woman is, not to stage a 30-minute exhibition)

4. Breast attacks, pussy attacks, and hairpulling are ALL PERMITTED

THE $30 PACKAGE

As a sponsor, you will receive:

WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER SHOOTING:
- Behind-the-scenes video of both ladies rendered at 720p resolution
- Posed and candid photos of the girls
- Vidcaps taken directly from the 4K source footage
- A 30-second sample of the fight rendered at 720p resolution taken from each camera (2 clips total)

WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER SHOOTING:
- All photos in high-resolution format
- The complete edited fight, watermark-free, in your choice of either 720p, 1080p, or 4K resolution
- ONE WEEK EARLY ACCESS before general release to the public

HOW TO SPONSOR (PayPal account required)

After logging in to your PayPal account:

- Select the option Pay or Send Money
- Select the option Send money to friends and family (no fee - VERY IMPORTANT)
- Enter owner@suitefights.com as the recipient and $30.00 for the amount
- In the box that says Add a note, please include the email address where you would like your content delivered
- Click Send

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
Re: SuiteFights Sponsorship - 2 FOR 1 Special - July 23rd & 26th
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 08:00:35 AM »
ROSIE

5' 6"
34C - 26- 26

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 08:08:41 AM »
SKYLER

5' 8"
38C - 26- 38

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline Ade.Scottsdale

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 11:05:58 AM »
This all looks extremely exciting. I've sponsored and sent you payment. Looking forward to this.

Could I make a suggestion? I only saw this post by absolute chance. Many will miss it....

What about creating a newsletter that all your customers can subscribe to like every other catfight company does? Then, when you are going to film a new catfight, send out a newsletter to all your subscribers and everyone will know that something is happening and we can send our sponsorships fees. This is far better than relying on a few people seeing this post on this sub section of this forum. Post here as well regardless, but a newsletter I think everyone will agree with me, is the way forward, and a very good idea.

Thanks
JEFF THE REF IS DEAD
He was an icon in the catfight industry. A nice man with a great sense of humour, and a good eye for letting the girls just scrap when things got heated. We'll miss you Jeff. RIP

Offline shana

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 01:43:22 PM »
No slapping?

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 02:17:48 PM »
I LUV....LUV.....LUV...Jesse.....and her opponents are looking up for the challenge.....cant wait to see these two soon-to-be....catfight classics......hell yea sponsorship...... ;)

Mandarin

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 03:37:20 PM »
Sent!

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2015, 07:07:40 PM »
Good idea Scotsdale I would subscribe always good to get a heads up on things happening there funds would get a lot quicker.

Mandarin

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2015, 08:46:53 PM »
What times are the fights scheduled to film on Thursday and Sunday?

Offline cattstray

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2015, 09:20:02 PM »
Can I ask that the matches are done as the Brooke vs Charlie one was, once the knickers are torn off the fight continues nude? I think Jess didn't get to show her true catfighting potential last time vs Jemma , as that match was all about who could wedgie the harder.

I agree. I've also sponsored  :)

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2015, 11:31:04 PM »
These two new girls look way more promising than Mika. I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but I really did have doubts about her potential performance. Skylar and Rosie look to be up for a good fight especially the red headed Rosie ;D

Offline polarbear

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2015, 01:26:53 AM »
I've already sent in my sponsorship.  Thanks SuiteFights for the great 2 for 1 deal!

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2015, 01:54:13 AM »
These two new girls look way more promising than Mika. I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but I really did have doubts about her potential performance. Skylar and Rosie look to be up for a good fight especially the red headed Rosie ;D

yes.....but beautiful Jesse enjoys a significant height and weight advantage over both girls.....especially Rosie.....5 inches in height will be tough to overcome.....she best bring her A-game......but the again....not sure what advantage height brings to a catfight.....so long as she can reach her hair....and titties...... ;)

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2015, 05:56:51 AM »

yes.....but beautiful Jesse enjoys a significant height and weight advantage over both girls.....especially Rosie.....5 inches in height will be tough to overcome.....she best bring her A-game......but the again....not sure what advantage height brings to a catfight.....so long as she can reach her hair....and titties...... ;)
True. I do know Jess should have no problems in the breast grabbing department in her fight with Skyler. :o

Offline cattstray

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2015, 06:10:19 PM »
Hopefully some good stare down photos will be about also, they were a great part of the sponsor package