News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wedding War

• 20 Replies

Offline Dash

Re: Wedding War
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2017, 10:54:21 AM »
This story belongs in the FCF Hall of Fame!

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2017, 11:40:23 AM »
Hi Lumberjack66.  I really enjoyed this story.  From the roll around action but the whole well thought out plot in general.  The thought that this could re occur on many future family gatherings makes my nuts ache.  Just a wonderfully creative all around intelligently written story.   
Catwriter

Offline YH5050

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2021, 11:59:43 PM »
Really really liked this one!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2021, 05:36:28 AM »
I’m not sure how I missed this story but it’s really good. I love it when the “bad” girl  wins. The one who’s goal is to be the alpha above anything else. This one leaves open the door to more fights and afterward humiliations. I can see Ann showing up at Beth and Jim’s to fight Beth and bed Jim again in her bed. Very nice story. In case I’ve missed it, is the only fight between the two wives or has there been more stories about these two posted here?

Offline Gmc10

• https://gmc10gmc.tumblr.com
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2021, 09:32:34 AM »
Wow, never saw this one before, such a great story! I wouldn’t also mind a sequel, maybe an erotic battle to see who of them is the better woman in sex. Nice chances to go anywhere from here in the potential next part. Hope that lumberjack or someone else gets the insipiration to continue from here!

DoubleT2

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2021, 04:13:46 PM »
When alphas meet, the whole good vs evil contrast is meaningless. It’s primal...nothing to do with morality nor ethics...as nature intended. Great story!