News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

It Must Run in the Family

• 10 Replies

Offline Megatra123

It Must Run in the Family
« on: November 24, 2009, 05:08:12 AM »
This is my first attempt at a story. Two pairs of sisters fighting on an isolated beach. Hope you like it.

Part 1:
   It was just a little past noon when Michelle and Jessica set out for the beach. It was early August and both girls were on summer break. Michelle was going to be starting her senior year of college in the fall while her sister Jessica had just graduated from high school. Coming from a very conservative and religious family, they normally would not have been allowed to stay by themselves at their family's vacation home. They had had to lie and say that they were spending the weekend with their friends with adult supervision. Instead, they were going to enjoy the beach together. As kids, they had frequently bickered. Now that they were older, both girls enjoyed the close bond that they had now developed.
   "Thanks for inviting me up here, sis," Jessica said as they started the three block walk to the beach.
   "No problem," Michelle responded. "I know how overbearing Mom and Dad can be. What did you tell them?"
   "I said that I was spending the weekend at Ali's to work on our summer project. They haven't shut up about it since the summer started. If they knew I was going to the beach they would kill me. Especially if they saw me in this." She swept her hand down indicating the skimpy bikini she was wearing which she had bought just for this weekend.
   They continued chatting while they finished the walk to the beach, both laughing about what their parents would say if they caught them walking around in nothing but the two piece bathing suits that they were wearing.
   At 22, Michelle was a college chearleader and had been part of the "in" crowd at her high school. Pretty and popular, she had her pick of almost every guy at her school but never went all the way. At 5'5", 115 pounds, and dark brown hair, she knew she looked good in her bikini.
   Her sister, at 18, was about to enter college with the same social advantages. She was also attractive and popular and at 5'1" and 94 pounds, with light blonde hair, she was as good looking as her older sister. 
   After several minutes, they arrived at the beach and eagerly spread out their towels looking forward to a relaxing day of soaking up the sun. They were happy to see that the small beach was deserted. Most of the tourists had gone to the commercial beach a couple blocks away where the boardwalk was. This beach, tucked behind some rental houses, was difficult to find if you didn't know where to look and today they had it to themselves.
   Both sisters were just starting to nod off when they awoke with a start to the sound of a loud radio behind them. They sat up and started to scan the area for the source of the music.
   "Where is that coming from?" asked Jessica, her hand covering her eyes to block out the hot sun.
   Michelle responded by pointing at one of the houses behind them. "Over there." She could dimly see the form of another girl sunbathing on the back patio.
   "That is so annoying!" said Jessica as she lay back down, resigned to having to share the beach with that girl's obnoxious music.
   "Don't worry," Michelle said while rising. "I'll get her to turn it down." As she approached the house she could see the girl more clearly. She was several years younger than her sister from the look of her and Michelle apporached confidently, eager to get back to her own sunbathing.
   "Excuse me!" she yelled but her voice was drowned out by the music. She walked up the steps to the patio, stepping around an empty lounge chair that was between them. "Excuse me!" she yelled again right next to the girl. She opened her eyes and looked up at Michelle in annoyance.
   "What?" she demanded.
   "Can you turn down your music!" Michelle yelled. The other girl reached over and turned the volume down one degree before quickly shutting her eyes again, ignoring the older girl standing over her. "Hey!" Michelle yelled, hitting the power button. The other girl stood up and faced Michelle. Normally, she was very non confrontational and would never be this assertive but this girl was really pissing her off with her rudeness. Besides, despite looking very athletic, she was still younger and even smaller than Jessica. What a little brat, she thought and was sure that she could intimidate her if she just got in her face. "Don't you know how rude you're being?"
   If she was intimidated, the other girl sure wasn't showing it. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Who the fuck are you?" she spat, standing her ground and looking up at her.
   "Look, either you turn down the radio or you won't get to listen to any music!"
   "Fuck you!" was the response. "Get the fuck off my property!" she yelled and turned the radio back on.
   "Fine, if that's how you want it," Michelle said calmly as she turned the radio off again and picked it up. "You can have this back when you are ready to listen to it at a reasonable volume." With that, she started back towards her spot on the beach.
   "Give that back!" the girl yelled and reached out for the radio. There was a brief tug of war before Michelle let go with one hand and shoved the girl, breaking her grip. She stumbled backwards before tripping on the other lounge chair and falling down on the deck. She didn't say anything but stared daggers at Michelle from the ground. "When you're ready to talk, you can find me over there," she said, indicating their spot on the beach where her sister was watching.
   Michelle returned to her spot proud of the way she had handled herself. She and Jessica were all smiles as Michelle lay back down to relax once more.
   "I can't believe you did that!" Jessica exclaimed.
   "Yeah, well, she asked for it," Michelle replied, trying to act casual as if it were no big deal. They continued to laugh about the confrontation, each confidently boasting about how they would kick her ass if she came back looking for trouble. Jessica went so far as to say that she was tempted to go up there now to that girl and do just that to teach her a lesson. Michelle hated to admit it but despite Jessica being both bigger and older than the other girl, she had little doubt that it would have been her sister on the receiving end of that lesson. Michelle would never tell Jessica this, but between her attitude and fit appearance, the other girl would have wiped the floor with her little sister, a humiliating prospect.
   Just as they were about to settle down and start relaxing again, Jessica noticed the girl approaching them with someone else by her side. "Who's that?" she asked.
   Michelle leaned up to take a look, her good mood suddenly gone. "I don't know," she said, her voice betraying her unease. Unlike before, this new girl looked to be her own age and size. They both shared a concerned look before rising to meet the original sunbathing girl and her bikinied companion.

petelv

Re: It Must Run in the Family
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 06:46:20 AM »
Nice start to a great story.  Looking forward to the next part.

pete

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 07:14:57 AM »
Great start - bristling with tension - please continue ...  :)
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Megatra123

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 08:27:00 PM »
Part 2:     
    "So, your the bitch wo likes to pick on people smaller than you and steal their radios," the other girl said looking at Michelle.
   Shit, Michelle thought, this is not good. This new girl looked familiar. She thought that she may have seen her on the girls track team at her college. They were in the same year but had never spoken until now. That would explain her sharing the toned, athletic look of the other girl but this time Michelle was facing someone her own size. Both Michelle and Jessica were in great shape but in a soft way, from diet and good metabolism. While neither Michelle nor Jessica could barely manage a single push up or sit up, these other girls had bodies sculpted from excercise routines. I'm going to have to handle this carefully, she thought.
   "Look, this was all just a misunderstanding." She hoped her voice didn't give away her fear of what might happen. Suddenly, she felt a lot less happy that they were the only ones on this beach.
        The other girl crossed her arms over her breasts in contempt. "A misunderstanding? That's not how my sister explained it. Isn't that right, Julie?"
   "Right."
   So that's her sister, Michelle thought, suddenly remembering the second lounge chair on the patio. She glanced at Jessica to see how she was reacting. Her sister was staring daggers at the younger girl, Julie, as she stared back, the two obviously sizing each other up. Jessica had at least a year or two on the other girl plus a head's height advantage but shared her sisters soft figure. She had doubted her sister's boasts about being able to beat up Julie before when it was all theoretical. Now that she might have to prove it, Michelle hoped that she was wrong about her sister. She had little hope for herself, however, as she had no such size or age advantage on the girl staring at her.
   "Well, bitch, what do you have to say for yourself?"
   "Look, she was playing her music way too loud." Michelle hoped she sounded more confident than she felt. "I asked her to turn it down nicely but she refused."
   "And so you decided to push her around and steal our radio?"
   "I told her she could have it back if she would turn the volume down a little. My sister and I were just trying to relax, we were never going to keep it." She bent down and picked up the radio. "Here, you can have it back, just try not to turn the volume up so much, ok?"
   The other girl slapped the radio out of Michelle's hand and into the sand. "We'll listen to it however damn loud we want."
   Michelle was at a loss for words. She had been trying to walk a fine line of placating the older girl without seeming too weak. Now, as it was beginning to become obvious how this would turn out, desperation creeped into Michelle's voice.
   "Look, I was never going to keep it, I swear! You can ask your sister, I told her she could have it back. I never meant to push her. She grabbed onto the radio and when I took it she fell back. I didn't mean to hurt her."
   "She's lying Andrea," Julie piped in. "Oh, and by the way, you didn't hurt me you cxnt."
   The mouth on this little brat, Michelle thought. She had never been in a fight before but she would have loved to make Julie her first. Unfortunately, her much bigger sister was standing there so she would have to be accomadating.
   "I'm not lying! Look, we're really sorry, ok?"
   "Sorry's not going to do it. Here's the deal, bitch. You and your whore sister get the fuck off our beach. If I ever see either of you here again, I'll kick the shit out of both of you," she said pointing at each of them.
   "Kick her ass, Michelle!" Jessica yelled. She could have slapped her little sister. After seeing Michelle push around Julie, Jessica got a very naive sense of her sister's toughness. She didn't appreciate the physical advantages the other girls had over them.
   Michelle took a deep breath to steady herself. "Look, Jessica let's just go. It's not worth it."
   Her sister turned to her in surprise. "What are you talking about? You said before that we would beat her up if she came back." Now she really wanted to slap Jessica. She stole an embarassed look at Andrea but the older girl was simply laughing. She got right in Michelle's face this time and it was all Michelle could do to stand her ground.
   "Is that right, huh? You were going to beat up my sister if she came back?"
   "I didn't mean it," Michelle muttered. "I was just joking."
   "Your sister doesn't think so. And now you have a little too much to handle, don't you? Well now the deal's changed. You and your sister get the fuck off this beach but this time, you leave your tops behind as payment for the radio you just broke."
   You mean the radio you broke, Michelle thought. Nevertheless, she would have done it had she been here by herself. It would have been the most humiliating experience of her life and she had no idea how she would get home wearing nothing but bikini bottoms, but she would have done it. She couldn't do that in front of Jessica though or make that decision for her. Backing down in front of her little sister and living with her looks of disappointment afterwards would be even worse than whatever she was about to face, or so she reasoned.
   Unable to meet her rival's eyes before, she mustered as much courage as she could before looking up. "We're not going anywhere," she stated flatly.
   The other girl just chuckled. "You know, I was kind of hoping you'd say that," she said giving Michelle a hard shove. Suddenly, Michelle began having second thoughts as she put her arms up definsively and involuntarily started backing up. I can't believe I'm about to get into a fight, she thought. What do I do?
   Before she knew it, she was enveloped in Andrea's grasp, fists raining down painfully on her ribs and head. She did her best to punch back but having never been in a fight before, they bounced off her opponent's toned form. In truth, they were hurting her hands more than Andrea's body.
   They continued to hold each other closely, trading blows while their sisters shouted encouragement. Soon, though, Michelle found herself giving ground. The punches were hurting more and more and she started focusing on escaping the other girl's grip more than fighting back. She finally freed herself but took a nasty shot to the side of her face for the effort. Disoriented from the blow, she barely had time to put her arms up to block her face from the punches that followed. With her arms covering her face, Andrea took the opportunity to attack Michelle's exposed mid section. Her fist buried deeply into Michelle's soft belly, doubling her over and eliciting a loud groan.
   Clutching her stomach, Michelle struggled to breathe and awaited her enemy's inevitable attack. After several moments of nothing happening, she managed to look up to see Andrea's smug expression staring down at her.
   "I just thought I'd give you a chance to recover. No fun otherwise," she said, approaching. In the background, she could see Jessica and Julie screaming at each other but not yet coming to blows. She didn't have any time to worry about that, however, as her opponent was once again right on top of her. She put one hand up to defend herself, the other still clutching her battered stomach. Like a cat with its prey, Andrea was simply playing with her now. Still, Michelle was unable to offer anything but the most feeble defense against Andrea's carefully aimed attacks. At this point, Michelle was close to collapse, utterly exhausted and feeling pain everywhere. Stepping forward, her opponent grabbed her around the waist and flipped her painfully onto the ground.
   Jessica broke off from arguing with Julie to come running up to her sister. "Michelle!" she yelled, as she bent down to her sobbing sister. Jessica was on the verge of crying herself at seeing her like this. Michelle couldn't bear to look her sister in the eyes. She hated having Jessica see her beaten up and humiliated like this. She buried her tear soaked eyes in her arms and hoped that if she just lay there, she would be left alone. She had no such luck, however, as her eyes popped open and she screamed as she felt herself dragged away by her leg, her stomach scraping against the course sand. She could hear Julie laughing in the background. Once again, she wished that she was fighting her instead.
   At this point, Michelle had had more than enough and the other girl showed no sign of letting up. "Please, stop!" she yelled, causing Andrea to laugh. "Please...you win...we'll leave." She had to struggle to speak through her body's convulsions from crying.
   Contrasting with Michelle's tear stroked face, Andrea was all smiles. "Oh, it's too late for that! You brought this on yourself." Michelle couldn't believe what she was hearing as the other girl lay down behind her and wrapped her arm around her throat.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 07:30:58 AM »
While neither Michelle nor Jessica could barely manage a single push up or sit up, these other girls had bodies sculpted from excercise routines.

Huh, huh, what wimps, barely a push-up or sit-up?  :o Hmm, think I can guess where this heading - Tee hee!  8) :D ::)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Megatra123

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 06:17:03 AM »
I guess I forgot to upload the conclusion. Too bad, too, because it's the best part ;)

"Please..." Michelle uttered meakly before her air supply was cut off. While one sister looked on in delight, the other was paralyzed by the sight before her of Michelle lying on her side, her face expressing silent agony, trapped by the arm of her smiling tormentor lying behind her.
   After about thirty seconds, the pressure around Michelle's neck eased enough to, while still being painful, allow her to breathe. "Jessica...help!" Michelle yelled, hoping that she wasn't setting her sister up for the same fate. Through tear stroked eyes she was just barely able to see Julie running up to intercept Jessica.
   Michelle soon found her earlier prediction to be true. Powerless to help, she was forced to watch as her sister was as soundly beaten as she was. Despite being both younger and smaller, it took less than two minutes for her rival's little sister to force Jessica to a tearful submission. With one arm around Michelle's throat, Andrea used her other to gently caress Michelle's bare stomach.
   "So, how do you like seeing your little sister getting beaten up like this. I didn't realize she was even more pathetic than you." Michelle could only sob in reply. She could hardly deny losing the fight, but Michelle had managed to hold out for much longer than Jessica against someone her own age and size. Despite her pleas for mercy, Julie continued to throw Jessica around and batter her with punches. Jessica was putting more effort into trying to escape than fighting back and depite her own predicament, Michelle couldn't help but feel ashamed at her sister's performance.
   She could do nothing for Jessica, however, with Andrea lying right behind her. She was beginning to grow very anxious of what Andrea had in store for her as every once in awhile, her rival had leaned over to lick the side of her face. Soo, her captor's finger began to send a shiver down her spine as it was lightly twirled in a circle in the area around Michelle's belly button. At this point, Julie was sitting on Jessica's back continuously pulling her chin back and releasing it to rub her face in the sand.
   After seemingly endless minutes of torture, for Jessica as well as Michelle who was forced to watch her sister being dominated, Julie leaned back to face her sister. By now, Michelle's tormentor had stopped caressing her stomach and was now squeazing her breasts and pinching her nipples in a display of ownership. Michelle hated the prospects of what this intimite violation of her young body could mean.
   "Well, I'm starting to get tired. Do you think they've had enough. Jessica and Michelle were both caught off guard by the question. Somehow, they didn't think this nightmare would ever end.
    "Hmm, maybe. That all depends on them." Andrea leaned over to put her mouth right up to Michelle's ear. "Well, how about it little girl? Do you think you've had enough?" Michelle meakly nodded. With that Andrea slid her free hand under Michelle's bikini bottom. "Well, after all this trouble, you have to do some things for me first."
   Despite growing up sheltered, Michelle had a pretty good idea of what Andrea had in store for her. She steadied herself before responding. "Anything," was all that she could say. She had always been taught that being with another woman was wrong but she couldn't see any way out of this and shuddered in fearful anticipation of the inevitable humiliation she was about to endure.
   Andrea finally let her go and stood up before nudging her onto her back with her foot. Her worst fears were realized when she saw her rival slowly slide her bikini bottom off. She then sat down on her stomach before sliding her pelvis over Michelle's face.
   "All right, you know what to do. Stick out that little girly tongue of yours and suck on my pussy." Michelle blushed at the candid way her task was put to her. Michelle, knowing that she and her sister would only continue to be tortured if she refused, gingerly stuck out her tongue.
   "Uhh..." was her muffled moan as she was forced to taste the other girl's sex. Sitting atop her face, Andrea was also moaning for the opposite reason as her face was flushed with pleasure.
   Seeing her sister face sexual subjugation was even harder for Jessica to watch than her sister's earlier beating and she tried to turn her head away. The smaller girl sitting on her back would have none of that, however. Grabbing a fistful of Jessica's hair, she roughly turned Jessica's head to force her to watch.
   Meanwhile, Michelle did her best to pleasure her new mistress as best as she could. "Hmm...you like eating pussy, don't you?" She felt ashamed that she was actually good at servicing other women. She continued licking Andrea until she finally began to climax. Michelle could taste the orgasm that was discharging into her mouth and onto her face. She tried to pull away but her mistress had the opposite idea and seemed to by trying to insert her entire face. At the height of ecstasy, Michelle once again found her air supply cut off as both her mouth and nose were envelloped in the other girl's pussy. Michelle would have screamed if she could as seemingly all of her five senses were engulfed in Andrea's orgasm.
   At this point, Julie had stood up to look on in amusement. Jessica continued to lie on the ground, not daring to interfere or even look away from her sister's humiliation.
   Finally, the undulating on Michelle's face ceased as both she and her mistress caught their breath. Andrea looked down approvingly at the sobbing brunette beneath her as Michelle's face was now covered in a thin film from her orgasm. She wasn't done yet, however, and reached behind her to remove the rest of her bikini. Now topless, she sat down and pulled Michelle on top of her in a cradling position. She then lifted Michelle's head up to her bare breasts. Not even waiting to be told, Michelle opened her mouth and began caressing each of Andrea's breats with her tongue. Eventually, Andrea lifted one of her breasts and put it directly into Michelle's mouth. Taking the hint, she began sucking on her nipples.
   When she grew tired of breast worship, she stood up and brought her captive up onto her knees. Andrea then pulled Michelle's face to her stomach, Michelle once again silently complying. She knew she had been stupid to accept this fight but now she realized just how dumb she had been. Despite being the same size, with a body like this, Michelle simply hadn't stood a chance. Even against her tongue she could tell that this girl's abs were rock hard. Her tongue went over every ridge and lapped at her belly button as Andrea gently stroked her hair.
   Finally. her tormentor told her to stop and nudged her back on the ground with her foot before getting dressed. Standing over, she said, "Now I think you've had enough. You've been a good little girl so I'll let you go home. Do you want to go home?" Michelle nodded. She just wanted to be anywhere but here. "But first, a deal's a deal. You owe me your top." Michelle reached behind her to untie her bikini top. I could have just surrendered this in the beginning and avoided all of this, she sadly thought.
   "You too," Julie said to Jessica. Jessica had saved up her money for weeks to buy this bikini and almost considered refusing. Then she remembered what this girl had just done to her and thought better of it and reluctantly handed it over. It won't even fit her, anyway, Jessica bitterly thought.
   "Hey, Andrea, maybe we should just bring them back to the house. It might be fun having them around for the weekend. I'm sure you'll have more fun with her," Julie said indicating Michelle. Michelle's and Jessica's hearts almost skipped a beat at the thought of being these horrible girls' slaves for the weekend.
   "No, let's let them go," Andrea replied. Jessica and Michelle both gave a sigh of relief. "Taking them back might be more trouble than it's worth."
   The two victorious sisters looked down on their beaten rivals, ridiculously covering their breats to hold onto their long lost dignity. "Look at them," Andrea scoffed. "How pathetic. It must run in the family." With that, they picked up the beaten sisters' purses and towels, and left Michelle and Jessica to wallow in their humiliation. 

Offline ValerianXIII

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 07:36:29 AM »
Pretty good story!!

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 07:32:44 AM »
Great story!

Couple things: As a college cheerleader, Michelle would be in great shape.  Also, I would have loved to see Michelle matched against Julie.  Can't see a way to make that happen, because by the events of this story, there's no way Michelle would ever go back to that beach.  She's have to stumble upon Julie elsewhere.

That said, very well done!

luvgirlfites

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 11:05:02 AM »
This is the way all girl fights should end with the loser being forced to eat the winner.  THAT WAY THERE IS NO DOUBT WHO WON.

Offline Megatra123

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 05:04:13 AM »
Thanks for the feedback. You're right, a college cheerleader would probably be in better shape. While the event was entirely fictional, the characters themselves were based on two pairs of sisters that I know. I have no idea if the Michelle character actually is a cheerleader in real life but she always struck me as the type. Although, I haven't given thought to any kind of sequel, I wouldn't rule out a Michelle and Julie encounter.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2012, 06:11:58 AM »
Great story ! Exactly how small WAS Julie though? Jessica at 5-1 and 94 lbs is about as small as you can get  ! LOL-- love stories where the smaller girl wins - :)
I'm with Dewey, but still it was a good story. Well written with a good build up.