News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

UpTownGwen vs linftr (Linda) - Mature Women Fight For Cock

• 56 Replies

Offline caryn1

• God Member
Re: UpTownGwen vs linftr (Linda) - Mature Women Fight For Cock
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2016, 01:47:49 PM »
maureen it is better for you if gwen wins as she will let you share lucky with you  as has been done before
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2016, 03:20:35 PM »
At this point, I don't see how Linda's mighty boobs can stand any further abuse. They are streaked with deep scratches and her perfect nipples are now swollen and purple. Linda needs to get her hands on Gwen's formidable pussy, and fast. Her huge tits have proven to be a liability in this catfight. But, there is still a long fight ahead. Is anyone enjoying this as much as me?

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2016, 03:23:08 PM »
Fuck, her hands a blur, feel her swiveling behind me, there is a crowd roar, and before she locks that "strong right hand" (probably from jerking off guys) I ram my irish ass back..hard, feeling it whump into her...as my right elbow smacks back into her dangling titty.  That might not scratch , but it will bruise, andas I squat low to jerk free of her arm, my right hand is level with that bush.

Tensing my left arm and hand to keep yours occupied, my right hand pinches into something as I swivel my head to look up into your surprised face.

I can sense shock in the mob, as their Queenie is going to get hers.

Offline vicki.catfights

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2016, 04:14:15 PM »
Oh Gwen... you can not even handle this old fat bitch!

Offline genette catfight queen

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2016, 05:28:04 PM »
Not sure why Lucky would give either of these two whores the time of day.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2016, 06:55:03 PM »
The feeling of relief and satisfaction in mashing her boob  and then having a handful of dog hair like bush sends a thrill through me.  Not a trace of her conceit is showing now, as she winces and whines.  Yeowwwww...my hair! my locks are yanked, as I feel her pulling on my left arm, and I topple back. Seeing a panorama of thighs and pussy as I flop, I resist the urge to keep yanking the fur in my grip and instead push my knuckles upward into  spongy meat, unfurling my nails as I do.

My feet are scrambling and shoving so I can ram my shoulders into her ankles.  Am sweating, I can;t let her get on me as I see the crowd leaning in.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2016, 08:05:34 PM »
Gouging into that nasty swamp, I gasp as everythign goes pinkish black....she is hovering over me, knees trying to secure my arms.  Squirming wildly, my feet hitting the floor, I writhe, I can only imagine what I look like, but desperate times call for desperate measures...and twisting my head, I bite any flesh within reach, and then shove up for that pungent pussy.  Hairs are all over the palce, plastered to my sweating face. I let myself growl, hoping she hitches up, as I brace to heave her off me.

I hear muffled shouts, and thumps and clatters, everyone trying for a better look.  Time is everything, I lurch and buck, even as I bite , nip and bite.  body trying to twist away when I get space.

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2016, 08:14:15 PM »
Wow two vicous and very tough women squaring off!  What a fight!  I have a feeling Gwen is going to be too much for her in this one.

Offline banging bbw sierra

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2016, 09:27:29 PM »
Linda is too old and washed up. She will get her ass kicked by Gwen.

Offline anneofcleves

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2016, 10:35:39 PM »
Oh a milking in some one's future

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2016, 11:16:06 PM »
Light streams in as your salty ass bounces up like it was burned by a hot poker.  Gasping, I lurch and buck, the rumble of the crowd is now overpowering noise, with your legs and ass shifted, but your ass lands on my wounded titties, squishing them, my wild gyrations allowing your buns to make contact with every inch of my breasts.  Amazed that you can hold on, I feel a new source of pain...my panties sawing up through  my mound and digging.  My head lifts, me yelling,actually squealing, as I hear wild lewd remarks.  SHES NAKED!  huh..my flailing legs obviously allowing every sort of view between my legs, as I must have a red stripe down there...I throw my hand up to gather your hair as it flaps and yank...hauling hard, as I clutch your waist with my left hand, rolling overtothe right in slow motion.

As I twist with  you, I heave in breaths, my tits and tummy billowing, keeping a death grip on your hair as my left hand claws for a titty hold.   We must be pouring sweat, as I am drenched, but am not going to let you escape. Remarks on the bite mark on your butt, your bruised tit and your sprinkled pubes encourage me, as I pray the pace slows down.  A final lucid thought, and I shift my head to avoid a head butt. 

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2016, 05:21:17 AM »
Listen up, Bitch. If Lucky was horny enough to stick it to you, I'm convinced he'd fuck any Twat.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2016, 05:22:22 AM »
Lucky is mine you stupid bitches
Not in this century, cxnt !

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2016, 01:39:05 PM »
From the frenetic exertions of minutes ago, the world has slowed.  I can even smell your hair as we lay on our sides, me digging at your left breast through your protecting hand, as I am dodging feeble head butts.  "How does it feel to be trapped, huh" sort of snarling at you as I keep a firm grip on your hair, tugging it , preventing your head from thrashing too much.  Lots of harsh breathing, it must be her, as I suck in air.

Your squirming doesnt get you far, as you inch your lower body away on the scratchy carpet, and I finally get a good scratch in on your tit as your hand reaches..for my battered tits.  "You jealous cxnt, stay off my boobs,,OWwwwwww" the slightest touch painful, but force myself to roll onto your arm, my softies pressing into your arm and body, trying to use weight and leverage to restrict your hand.  My left hand slides down fast and intertwines with a mass of pubes, and wastes not a moment.

Tons of stupid remarks advising us   ROLL ON HER, CLAW HER...FINISH HER...but releaved to not be scrambling, I am thrilled to start plucking this  chicken legged cxnt.

Offline genette catfight queen

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2016, 04:57:53 PM »
Listen up, Bitch. If Lucky was horny enough to stick it to you, I'm convinced he'd fuck any Twat.

And he cant get enough of me either so shut your big mouth you nasty twat before I shut it for you AGAIN!