News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

UpTownGwen vs linftr (Linda) - Mature Women Fight For Cock

• 56 Replies

Offline LameRabbit

Re: UpTownGwen vs linftr (Linda) - Mature Women Fight For Cock
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2016, 09:55:31 AM »
Gwen looks stronger
Lame

Offline sam1

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2016, 01:55:30 PM »
very exciting rivalry! very exciting fight, Glen will win!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2016, 03:45:30 PM »
Throwing all my energy into latching onto you, my left hand claws your thigh as I extend even further, now bringing my right hand out...as your elusive thigh shifts and pulls away.  My head swivels and sees you off to my side and coming towards me, there is motion up high..Owwwww my head is tugged and yanked...and then jerked again, two hands wringing my tattered hair, then shoving my head down.  Gasping, body fully extended, I no longer see your scrabbling legs, but yell as my head is yanked hard.

I feel flesh rubbing my back, its your leg going over me, I try to squirm out from under you with a flurry of motion except your  butt lands on my back with a whump.  OOPHHHHhh and I collapse, right onto my boobs.  My ass wriggling, as my tits are mashed into the carpet oozing out to either side as my fingernails futilely clutch the rug.  I bellow screams of agony , my boobs are going to explode.

I feel my head tugged up and look at the crowd with bleary eyes, they are cheering and clapping as I take a break from screaming to emit a moan.  I try to arch up, and hardly lift an inch, as my feet start to flip on the floor.  I think I see a glimpse of Lucky  too....smiling.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2016, 08:03:51 PM »
Fumbling under your sweaty weight, I feel my legs spreading, "you cant....OOOoooo"o my thick thighs opening..., but a sudden yank on my hair gets my attention...Eoowwwwww as you fling a wad of my freshly ripped hair down.  I try to shove myself up and twist, all I get i the feel of your pubes on me as I can;t move your heft. Squirming side to side, I can see everyone leaning in to get a better look...or better pictures.

You can't help being a classless bitch as you taunt me, which some find funny, judging by the  snickers, as you threaten even more.  I am grunting and sobbing, my head and tits bursting, when you crank my head up with some fucking hold.

Body stretched, squished and spread, I am whining as you pour it on.  I start to wimper...not wanting to concede anything...but unable to escape.   OOwwwwww   Oohhhhh Stop!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2016, 08:37:51 PM »
My face somehow manages to turn redder, and I try to bring my legs together, as I pull my arms back to grab at your hands, but it is the same story.  What feels like an earthmoving effort only looks like worm wriggles.  Ok  Ok Stop....stop    STOP.  Almost going limp, I choke it out "You are the better woman....and Lucky is yours"  I sniffle and weep as I feel your body swishing with satisfaction.

There is murmuring and chatter, as if the entertainment was satisfying, as I try not to look at anyones face

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2016, 11:51:52 PM »
Can this be more awful, she is soaking this up like a sponge.  Relieved of her weight, I gasp and try to take some pressure off my tenderized tits, not even bothering to close my legs up, when she places her foot on my ass and poses for all.  Stupidly, my head is wobbling from left to right, taking it all in. Even taking requests for special poses,  she prances off me, and grabs my hair again.

Wincing as she tugs it, she orders me to crawl over to Lucky's wagging dick, making sure that my wobbling boobs get lots of showtime as I struggle over to my former love Lucky.  His eagerness to particpate in this show is obvious, as I am face to dick, while the bitch jerks him off with practiced hands.  It can't be long, but feels like forever, as at the right moment, ,my face is deluged...cum slopping out of my mouth...with my foe acting as an announcer. Slathered in goo, sweat and blood  I crawl off sobbing, everything dripping as she barks out a threat if I dare challenge her.

Simply trying to crawl off and survive, my hatred, hurts and humiliation are boiling.  Furious at myself, at Lucky, at her, at the world, and with the happy couple retiring I am left to  stew.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2016, 04:23:26 AM »
I suppose I have to admit that this is the outcome I had envisioned from the start. I've had a run-in with Gwen in the past, and I know just how cunning and unpredictable she tends to be in a catfight. And, big, fat Linda got exactly what she deserved. I love how Gwen made the big-titted cxnt crawl. I've seen Linda crawling away once before...........it's a sight you won't soon forget, with those low saggies dragging the floor and her big alabaster ass jiggling with every move. Maybe now, the Irish Bitch won't try to be so fucking uppity. I also enjoyed, as did everyone else there, seeing Lucky deposit his full load of cream on Linda's face and in her big mouth. I was wishing she'd choke on it. 

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2016, 10:04:04 AM »
thank you to both of you for this mind-blowing catfight and this great outcome. actually i was a bit surprised by that, well deserved gwen, though. better luck(y);-) next time , linda
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2016, 03:45:03 PM »
congratulation to gwen.  :) and thank you for both tough ladys.
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2016, 04:16:14 PM »
What can i say, I came up short against Gwen and paid the price.  I had really thought it was going to be me beaming and being applauded.  My poor boobs suffered from my foes jealousy and she out thought and out fought me.  I thank all for their attention and remarks, and congratulate Gwen on her well earned victory.

The real loser of course is Maureen, who has both misplaced her hubby, and her pride, in allowing either Gwen or I to claim Lucky. 

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2016, 06:44:28 AM »
What is left to say but, "Un-fucking-believable". Who could ever imagine that two elegant and beautiful mature females could fight this way. The participants commentary in this "once in a lifetime" battle was the most creative and most well thought out verbage I've ever seen in a poll fight on this forum. I admire Linda for her tenacity and courage even when her tender boobs were dragging the floor. She will be rewarded for her efforts, but first, and much to my delight, I will be servicing her adversary, Uptown Gwen. Gwen, my fully loaded cock is ready when you are. 

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2016, 10:20:02 PM »
I have to say that my recollection of the brawl I had with Gwen is a blur The action was non stop, and my head was swimming with all my senses overloaded.  It was very kind of one of my fans to send some pictures he took and entitled “the way it ought to have been”.

I glanced, than looked more carefully, as  he was so sweet to do this, and  carefully keep the package down to only thirteen pictures, starting with the faceoff with Gwen and I has, us snarling.  Then I lunged at her and grabbed her tits, and what a fierce look I had.  The third picture had me exposing those little boobs to wild applause, while  the fourth had me holding her thong , although I had some weird expression.

The fifth picture had my elbow slamming into a mashed titty and Gwen wailing, while  the sixth showed me crouching, tugging on my foe’s furry crotch.  While I wish  our hair and makeup stayed put, it was fascinating to see how this wild fight transpired.

The seventh pic  had the brunette leaning forward, yelling , with a fine set of tooth marks on her  scruffy ass, and the eighth had me behind her, tugging her hair and squeezing her boob,as we rolled on the ground.  I received an apology from my supporter that he was unable to get a good ‘snatch shot’ of Gwen, I guess he thought that was important.
As the series wrapped up, there was a picture of me ripping a wad of pubes out and flinging them, and another of me kneeing the slut’s pussy as she rolled onto me.  The twelfth picture had my long haired opponent crawling away from me, displaying a bite mark and a deep scratch on her buns, and the last  picture showed me slashing at her thigh as I made a last attack from all fours.

I was taken by the wild eyed expressions, the matted hair, the sweat and blood, and the intense focus we had.  I am also amazed that I never got such a clear view of my opponent during the fight.  What a grubby visage!  I am so grateful to get a better concept of how my fight actually happened, and propose that for ‘historical’ purposes these pictures be accepted as ‘the official photoset ‘ of the Gwen/Linda catfight for cock.