News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

UpTownGwen vs linftr (Linda) - Mature Women Fight For Cock

• 56 Replies

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: UpTownGwen vs linftr (Linda) - Mature Women Fight For Cock
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2016, 06:32:14 PM »
The heat rising between us is intense, as you worm and wriggle one way, then another to knock your sweaty head into me, or probe your nails into my breast.  Your shifting   allows you to dig into my tit with your nails before I squeeze close to you again.  My tit is in agony, when last free, it was an angry red, with scratches and little bloody marks, and it is only getting worse.  You mock me as you clutch at my boob since I can't restrain my crying.  I furiously yank at your captured bush and worry a wad out, leaving it on your body as I try to get more...or down lower.  That big pussy of yours is blocked behind your thighs, as I give another bush tug.

OWwwwwas you clutch my softie like a sponge...I visibly grimace and yowl and have to make my move.  "Bitch, you enjoyed riding me so much, see how you like it.  I wish I had spurs!"and lifting my head and releasing your hair, I try to protect my tits by my shifting right hand. I heave my body towards you and swing my left leg up and over.  "see how it feels being mounted, you filthy slut" as I bring my left hand up to your tit to help pull me over, trying to get myself astride.

My friends scream with delight  GET ON HER,  PIN HER  as my white buns rise.

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2016, 08:01:05 PM »
Damn!!! These two bitches can flat out fight! Seeing two of the top fighters here that for sure! What a show! That being said I think its clear Gwen is on another level.  That bitch is one of the best and skilled I have seen.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2016, 11:58:32 PM »
Trimphantly, I end the painful stalemate by getting the jump on her, looking down at her with a sneer, but my sore titty is tugged and pulled and its like an earthqake underneath me, I am still rolling!  My ass hovers high in the air and then keeps going as my legs kick and I land on my back with a thump, shaking my head in amazement, and getting a glimmer of your overheated sweaty face. The only intelligible thing I am screaming is "let go of my fucking tits!" as small half circle fingernail cuts join with the welts and scratches.

Squeezing your left tit that I held through our upheaval, and seeing the nipple bulge out, I try to keep some of the rolling going, as I cock my left knee and try to get your gaping gash to land on it.  My right hand reaches over to haul you onto my waiting knee as I gasp for breath....and spit right in your face.  "Dog fucking tramp, i'll ruin you, ruin you" sounding almost hysterical as the intensity of the fight and my mangled tits have me crazed.

Inner voice saying I have to think...think...she is always an inch ahead of me, but she looks a wreck.  She must be at the end of her tether, I have to get her pussy.  The wild crowd sounds are almost jibberish, but I take them as encouragment.

Offline banging bbw sierra

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2016, 02:17:35 AM »
That old bitch Linda cant handle Gwen and her age is showing.  Tear the ole
slut apart Gwen!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2016, 03:27:42 AM »
Thud, my head hits the carpet and I get dosed with venom, as I twist it side to side to get it and my hair  off my forehead.  I feel your pulpy pussy only inches from my knee, but your legs are clamping on me, and you are jabbing nails into my tit again, if you ever stopped.  Its very wet, I hope it isn't blood. Your hissing something at me, you look like a harpy , as I keep squeezing on your titty with my left hand, while my right goes around your back and hooks your bun and gouges upward, pulling you down into me as it tracks up your back.

It feels like you are greased.  I swing my right leg over your clamped pair and rock to my left, starting us shifting back to where we started, as our bodies wobble more closely together, can now hear remarks , and think I hear Lucky urging me on.  My left hand grabs your hair and pulls your face into me as we quiver in one heap.  My woeful boobs are actually sloshing out to each side, as my slightly wider hips and weight enable me to shift you.

When I get on top this time, I am going to stay there.

I can feel us starting to teeter, and rub my spit slick face into yours to break up your concentration.  "I don't care who you fuck, you just don't fuck whats mine!" The sharp pains in my titties is nothing like the dull aches I have experienced before.  My right hand has carved a trail from bum to shoulder blades as I work on  'convincing ' you to roll over.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2016, 04:23:41 AM »
This is, without question, the meanest and dirtiest poll fight I've ever been witness to. The way these two mature women are digging into one another is beyond belief. And to know that they are scarring each other's voluptuous bodies in a battle for MY cock, is an amazing feeling. I have to share with you that I've cum 3 times already while following this poll. I've got a constant erection waiting for the winner.

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2016, 10:35:03 AM »
Come on Linda! You're the superior, think of the prize!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2016, 03:31:54 PM »
The fucking slut braces and pushes against me, as I push to the left, bodies straining, as she pulls out a 'mess' of my red hair...and starts to choke me!!!  Gasp...the cheating whore, fucking cheat... My left hand stops tugging hair to keep her head close...and starts digging, nails sinking in by the time they reach your forehead...and keep going, raking your face.

With clarity borne of desperation, I collapse my pushing legs and let your stiffened leg do the work of rolling us over, as my push to the left is now a Gwen assisted roll to the right.  Banging my head forward as you no longer hold my hair, I feel a thump somewhere, even as I rip at your face, not worrying much what my nails snag.  The collective gasp of the crowd changes to shock as this gutter bitch Gwen morphed this genteel catfight into a total war.

We are rolling, and your choke no longer has that leverage atop me, as I use my raised left knee to give her a boost further to the right.  I rip my right hand from your back and get ready to claw your face with a passion.  Some asshole is shouting to stop it, which somehow infuriates me even more then you.  Gasping too hard to scream my contempt for you.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2016, 06:32:59 PM »
I arch my face back as we roll, your nails trying to add another scratch to my cheek, trying to roll onto you when I am stopped dead in my rolling...OOOOohhhh My Breasts  OOoo your hands extending , pressing them back into my chest as you push away from me, my motion slowed as you continue your roll.  I flomp onto all fours, hair,head, tits and tummy hanging...and see you gathering yourself on hands and knees.

Glancing at you, seeing I have time to check, I look between my arms and see my purpling titties swaying...I knew it was bad...but it looks like they were dragged out of a wasps next.  Lifting my head with total hatred, I see the marks I put on you, from ass to forehead.  Not wanting another upright dance. I force myself to crawl at you, stung by the pain in my jostling tits. 

Tensing to get up if you do, I close in , puffing, ignoring some comment about what my butt looks like, and flipping my sweaty hair back. Like a cat about to bat a mouse, I have my right claw cocked.

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2016, 06:38:05 PM »
you can beat her! come on linda! ;)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline ginaglory

• God Member
  • ill fight any bitch my age group
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2016, 08:34:59 PM »
have to say even though lin and myself r swore enemies an absolute hate each other we do have a begrudging respect for one another an on that note iam backing lin to beat the crap out of this stuck up false titted old whore has been go an hurt the old tramp lin u can do it shes just a cheap whore
mature catfight queen

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2016, 09:36:39 PM »
wow, what a splendid catfight between those georgeous mature ladies. I cant restrain myself from plucking my throbbing cock out of my Jeans now. I love to watch catfighting like infiriated hellcats. I tend to be rooting a little bit more for linda
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2016, 10:06:32 PM »
My heart pounding as hard as my breathing, as I crawl towards you.  "Deflated you, didn't I bitch" as I see you swivel and start to circle, not meeting me head on.  I get a view of your clawed hiney and mauled muff as you pad on hands and knees.  Puffing after you, my white ass twitching, wishing I could be a lioness and pounce,  as I try to cut the circle tighter, but I cant seem to gain ground.

CMON, GET HER LINDA , STOP RUNNING GWEN  as I take heart that this uppity trash is showing her rear to me.  That snatch can;t be worth anything to Lucky...not after I am done with it, as I again redouble my crawling, only to wince as my boobs bobble.

After the raucous shouts, the room quiets, as a heavy tension seems to settle over everything. Watching your beady eyes shift, I try to be aware of some scheme of yours as I inch closer.

"its your ruination that's coming slut, just like I promised you before "

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2016, 02:00:09 AM »
Puffing after that insolent ass, then a light bulb goes on....when I speed up she does, she is leading me in fucking circles!  Gasping at the realization that my 'pursuit' is her game, my expressive face registers the thought process.

I slow down, dragging along as if 10 pounds of dead weight was hanging off my chest..and she is the exact same distance ahead of me.  C'MON LADIES, YOU GOING TO FIGHT?

My lower lip flutters as I slow down and loudly gasp . "Sigh! Oh, I can;t keep this up"  as my knees gather up under my ass and that arrogant bottom keeps the same distance.  This is it, and I lunge, trying to accelerate and get her butt, thighs, ankles, feet ..anything.  My pained tits shimmy,as for that matter do my buns.  My arms extend , claws arching, body stretching out.  I am only inches from grabbing you.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2016, 08:42:29 AM »
Distroy her Gwen! You are better!