News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sandra k vs Amy Gill

• 63 Replies

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
Re: Sandra k vs Amy Gill
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2016, 07:02:18 PM »
So is it true Sandra beat Amy into a pulp yesterday????

Care to comment girls?? Would love to hear about the fight! X

I sent her home with a bloody nose and black eye!! She won't be showing her face around town anytime soon.. We met at our old school - one of the quietest places this time of the year! ;) All she could do was pull hair but a couple of smacks from me sent the bitch home bloody and bruised!

Do me a favour Sandra and check your fellas text messages.... Hahaha LOL!!

Pure bullshit Amy. There isn't as much as a mark on me, plenty of scratches on your butch face though. I completely destroyed you, what the fuck are you even talking about??? You must be dreaming!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :D

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2016, 08:51:36 PM »

I sent her home with a bloody nose and black eye!! She won't be showing her face around town anytime soon.. We met at our old school - one of the quietest places this time of the year! ;) All she could do was pull hair but a couple of smacks from me sent the bitch home bloody and bruised!

Pure bullshit Amy. There isn't as much as a mark on me, plenty of scratches on your butch face though. I completely destroyed you, what the fuck are you even talking about??? You must be dreaming!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :D

You are such an annoying bitch Tina. Get a life will you!? You're such a sado!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2016, 11:52:41 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :D

Why dont you make me Sandra, you pig-faced fucking coward!!  I'll beat your ass much worse than Amy could ever dream of... And you KNOW i will which is why you're too chicken to face me.  Step up COWARD... I wanna see if you're even half as tough as you think you are bigmouth bitch
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 11:53:37 PM by Tinawillkickyerass »

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2016, 12:38:56 AM »

Why dont you make me Sandra, you pig-faced fucking coward!!  I'll beat your ass much worse than Amy could ever dream of... And you KNOW i will which is why you're too chicken to face me.  Step up COWARD... I wanna see if you're even half as tough as you think you are bigmouth bitch

Awwwwwwh is someone jealous!?

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2016, 12:44:23 AM »

Someone might be... But green really isn't your color sweetie... Yellow isn't either though, just sayin'...

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2016, 12:57:25 PM »

Someone might be... But green really isn't your color sweetie... Yellow isn't either though, just sayin'...

You're just deluded!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2016, 01:15:15 PM »

You're just deluded!

Awwww... Truth hurts doesn't it honey.  LOL

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2016, 02:42:31 PM »

You're just deluded!

I would smack you all over the place honey so shut your face before I shut it for you

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2016, 08:57:33 PM »

You're just deluded!

I would smack you all over the place honey so shut your face before I shut it for you

Come try BITCH!! I'll kncok the taste out of your mouth and the yellow off your teeth you pathetic loser SLUT!!  You think you scare me??... YOU'RE A JOKE!!  :D :D

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2016, 12:57:14 AM »
You're a good poet and creative writer with a great imagination but you're also an ugly shithead who's face I'd easily smash in . You're all talk and clearly scared of me

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2016, 01:21:43 AM »
You're a good poet and creative writer with a great imagination but you're also an ugly shithead who's face I'd easily smash in . You're all talk and clearly scared of me

Please someone make it go away!!!! This poll is worse then nails on a chalkboard!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2016, 01:34:08 AM »

Wow... Yes, all the times I'VE called YOU out and YOU head for the hills and I'M afraid of YOU?!??!?  That's a laugh and a half bitch.  You really are delusional.  You're a pathetic waste of life.  Tell me Sandra cuz i just have to know, what's it like to KNOW that I'd beat the shot out of you??

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2016, 01:34:58 AM »

Please someone make it go away!!!! This poll is worse then nails on a chalkboard!

You could always read another post...

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2016, 09:58:15 AM »

Wow... Yes, all the times I'VE called YOU out and YOU head for the hills and I'M afraid of YOU?!??!?  That's a laugh and a half bitch.  You really are delusional.  You're a pathetic waste of life.  Tell me Sandra cuz i just have to know, what's it like to KNOW that I'd beat the shot out of you??

Ok then Tina let's fight! I'm not afraid of a disgusting ogre like you!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2016, 10:53:27 AM »

Ok then Tina let's fight! I'm not afraid of a disgusting ogre like you!

Come get some cxnt!! I'll rip you in half!!