News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sandra k vs Amy Gill

• 63 Replies

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
Re: Sandra k vs Amy Gill
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2016, 11:52:59 AM »
You're a good poet and creative writer with a great imagination but you're also an ugly shithead who's face I'd easily smash in . You're all talk and clearly scared of me

Wow... Yes, all the times I'VE called YOU out and YOU head for the hills and I'M afraid of YOU?!??!?  That's a laugh and a half bitch.  You really are delusional.  You're a pathetic waste of life.  Tell me Sandra cuz i just have to know, what's it like to KNOW that I'd beat the shot out of you??

Ok then Tina let's fight! I'm not afraid of a disgusting ogre like you!

Come get some cxnt!! I'll rip you in half!!

I'm ready bitch! You'll live up to your tinawillLICKyourass name cause that's what you'll be doing when I'm done with you. Filthy scumbag!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2016, 01:14:48 PM »
You're a good poet and creative writer with a great imagination but you're also an ugly shithead who's face I'd easily smash in . You're all talk and clearly scared of me

Wow... Yes, all the times I'VE called YOU out and YOU head for the hills and I'M afraid of YOU?!??!?  That's a laugh and a half bitch.  You really are delusional.  You're a pathetic waste of life.  Tell me Sandra cuz i just have to know, what's it like to KNOW that I'd beat the shot out of you??

Ok then Tina let's fight! I'm not afraid of a disgusting ogre like you!

Come get some cxnt!! I'll rip you in half!!

I'm ready bitch! You'll live up to your tinawillLICKyourass name cause that's what you'll be doing when I'm done with you. Filthy scumbag!

I'm ready whenever you are!!  I'll knock your fucking teeth down your god damn throat BITCH!! Bring it and show me how you back that big mouth up you disgusting dried out cxnt!!!

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2016, 04:27:51 PM »
Get ready to lick my ass you disease ridden bitch!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2016, 07:59:13 PM »
I'm ready to cave your face in you dried out slut!!