News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Celebrity Penthouse Fights Season Two!

• 46 Replies

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
Re: Celebrity Penthouse Fights Season Two!
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2016, 07:40:17 AM »
"Katy Perry vs Taylor Swift - Two Words....Five Letters....I QUIT"

The enmity between these two is well known and doesn't need probably any build-up, but build it up you did - adding a "I Quit" Stipulation between the two in the penthouse is one way to let the hatred between these two flow.   Even so, these type of intriguing matches don't always live up to the hype - but this one certainly did!   This was fantastic work and definitely worth the wait!!     We are definitely going to keep coming back for more this season as it seems to match or even exceed the first so far!   You've done a great job with it and kudos to you for all of your great work here!   

This might be your best yet and we'll definitely be back for the next installment - whoever might be involved and whenever that may be! 

Offline gameking

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2016, 11:47:49 PM »
Thanks for the awesome feedback guys, I'm honored.

There's no lengthy bosses desk post for the next match.

I am pleased to announce the latest signing for Celebrity Penthouse Fights. She is a two time WWE Divas Champion and the first NXT Women's Champion. She's in the midst of a second suspension but she's ready to fight on the penthouse. Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you....

{alt}
Paige

And she will be facing the Celebrity Penthouse Fights Champion herself, the dangerous, alluring seductive and devastating Black Widow herself....

{alt}
Scarlett Johansson
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 11:51:32 PM by gameking »

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2016, 05:37:23 AM »
Paige vs scarjo , these two are my favs ,this could be real fun,

Offline gameking

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2016, 12:12:28 AM »
{alt}
{alt}{alt}
Scarlett Johansson (CPF Champion): 31 Years Old, Height: 5'3, Weight: 125 Pounds
vs
Paige: 24 Years Old, Height: 5'8, Weight: 120 Pounds
I'm rooting for The Black Widow in this one. Why you may ask?

This is war.

I was suspicious by Vince McMahon's sudden gesture of kindness by lending me Paige. My assistant looked at me like I was crazy and I was making a mountain out of an anthill and suggested that I book the British brawler against an easy opponent. I wanted to do the exact opposite and book Paige against the toughest opponent I could find in order to get rid of her quickly. Vince then called me and dropped the ultimatum upon my head like a five hundred pound anvil. Vince said the only way I could have Paige is under the condition that her first fight would be against our champion. I know that Paige has a bed reserved in McMahon's doghouse and if she beats Scarlett and takes the belt back to Vince, all would be forgiven. Vince would put my title belt on display in his office and if I wanted to get it back, he'd drown me in enough red tape and paperwork. Vince would give her a major push to the top of the division, she could do all the cocaine she wanted and Alberto Del Rio would get another large contract. That is reason enough for my inherent bias towards Scarlett.

Scarlett however, still scares me. When she found out about Ariel X being the special referee, she told me it was stupid and that I was stupid for coming up with that idea. I was told to drop the idea or face the consequences, so I dropped the idea immediately. However, I had decided to enact a rule that would cancel the punishment round in case of a knockout. I'll be honest, I was doing it more to cover my tail in-case of lawsuit and I felt guilty about what happened with Jennifer Lawrence. I should have stopped the fight when it was obvious she couldn't defend herself and decided to take an active role in stopping fights. Our champion however was enthused about the prospect of facing a pro wrestler in a ring and was delighted at the thought of breaking a pro wrestler in a ring. That woman is scary and so confident that she'll run through Paige she pitched her next title defense! She suggested defending her title against two starlets in a handicap match but I countered that I already had an opponent lined up for her. She smiled but I knew she didn't like that I had shot down her idea. I'm lucky that I am still breathing.

The fight was taking place in the same building that I had booked for the season one finale, a small but cozy building that wouldn't draw suspicion. I sat at ringside with my assistant and I had the title belt on display in a glass case as Paige entered the ring first. Despite being on suspension, the raven haired wrestler looked to be in great shape in her black ring gear and gloves. Paige was starting to warm up with some stretches and shadowboxing and I was impressed. Paige seemed comfortable in the room and the change from the penthouse to the room wasn't an attempt at legitimization, it had more to do with Mr. Del Rio threatening me. I guess he thought we would pull some shady business if the fight took place in the penthouse. I also heard that Vince was in town despite the WWE not having a show on the west coast elevating my fears of him trying to get one over on me. Paige went to her corner as we waited for the arrival of Scarlett Johansson.

Scarlett Johansson came walking into the room wearing the exact same gear from the last fight. The brutal and malicious beating of Jennifer Lawrence to take the CPF Championship. Leather halter top? Check. Leather pants? Check. Red hair? Check. Leather gloves? Check. Those boots? CHECK! There was no stretching, just an ice cold stare into Paige's soul as she paced the room. Paige resumed warming up, doing her best to ignore Scarlett, but it was a failure. Instead the brunette decided to fight fire (Or at least icy stares) with fire as she went over her fight strategy silently. Scarlett got a kick out Paige's attempt at intimidation and smiled like the cat that ate the canary as she sat in the corner.

The bell rang as Paige came out of her corner and stood in the center of the ring, waiting for Scarlett. Scarlett laughed as Paige was visibly frustrated by the champion's tactics as she slowly stood up and sauntered to the center of the ring.  Scarlett looked comfortable standing up while the challenger was pensive about trading leather. Paige threw out a quick kick and the redhead stepped back, surprised that the British brawler threw the first strike. The strike didn't have much mustard on it and Scarlett threw a heavy leg kick that Paige caught! There was a look of bewilderment on Scarlett's face as Paige tried to work a takedown but Scarlett was blocking it. Paige was finally able to trip Scarlett's leg and get the champion to the ground. A mad scramble occurred as Scarlett turned onto her stomach as Paige tried to lock in an armbar, taking a page from Del Rio's book. Paige failed to lock her legs around the arm of Scarlett and the champion quickly escaped the hold as Paige tried to take her down from behind. The champion retreated to the center of the ring as Paige pursued her. Paige went to clinch with the champion and was ROCKED WITH A SHORT RIGHT HOOK! Paige was wobbly as she clinched with Scarlett but the redhead tossed her aside. Paige tried throwing a punch of her own but Scarlett connected with a rocket launcher of an uppercut. Paige was nearing unconsciousness when a brutal knee sealed the deal. The wrestler crumpled to the ground as Scarlett jumped on-top of her and launched some vicious ground and pound sending Paige on a one way ticket to dream land. The bell rang, signifying a rousing and DOMINANT victory for the champion.

I entered the ring right away as Scarlett stood up and brushed herself off from the beating she had just unleashed. Paige was out cold as I checked on her. "I want my punishment round, dammnit," as she pushed me aside. I reasoned that we couldn't go ahead of the punishment round because of the new rules and she was seething. The redhead screamed at me to get her belt and I did just so, avoiding any type of physical confrontation. Paige was finally waking up and my assistant did the right thing by helping to the back to see our highly paid medic. The medic is highly paid so they won't open their fat mouths to TMZ or any of those gossip sites. McMahon has Meltzer to deal with, I have TMZ. Personally, I wish I was dealing with Metlzer so we could talk about roller derby or 1980's Mid-South but I digress. I went to put the belt around her waist but she stared in my soul so I just handed the belt to her and nearly killed myself getting out of the ring. Scarlett held the belt high and boos
ted that nobody and didn't notice a tall redhead sliding into the ring. Scarlett turned around and was face-to-face with....

The Destroyer is BACK!

That's right, the original face of fear in CPF was now face-to-face with our dominant champion as they engaged in a long stare down. Gillan was unfazed by Scarlett staring into her soul as the champion raised the belt high in the air. When she brought it back down, Gillan smiled and patted the belt as Scarlett jerked it away from her with a concerned look on her face The tall redhead left the ring, leaving a confused and possibly intimidated Scarlett standing by herself.

Told you I had something better planned.

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2016, 03:53:41 AM »
both Paige and Scarlett are my fav,this was a treat,

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2016, 05:53:24 AM »
Loved it!

Offline gameking

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2016, 05:56:29 AM »
{alt}
From The Desk of the Boss

The decimation of Paige by the fists of Scarlett Johansson did not surprise me one bit. Vince was surprised, Del Rio is angry and Paige doesn't remember the match. Overall, I'm a happy camper going into Thanksgiving weekend. The return of Karen Gillan shocked our champion and I'll be honest, she wasn't my first choice from the season one roster. I tried to contact Jennifer Lawrence, but she is still "recuperating" from her championship loss and Jenna Coleman is happy doing her own thing. Scarlett has already demanded that I sign the mega fight between the two lovely ladies and I have obliged. Right now, the plan is for the two of them to compete under MMA rules with rounds. I don't know if it'll fly with either one of them, but I think it's the best way to make sure this is an even and competitive fight.

As for this week, unlike most businesses, Celebrity Penthouse Fights understands the emphasis placed on family during the holiday season. While our staff is small, my heart is large and I've given everybody the week off. I know most celebrities aren't interested in spending a holiday in The Penthouse, they'd rather sit down to a cruelty-free turkey with organic sides or god forbid....a tofu turkey. Yuck. So this week, I'm opening up the CPF fault to the readers. What fight do you want to see from the vault?

Opening Night: Karen Gillan vs Jenna Coleman
Jennifer Lawrence vs Lindsay Lohan
Bella Thorne vs Ronda Rousey
Jennifer Lopez vs Halle Berry
The Entire Tournament of Champions

Whatever match you pick will have a new prologue and epilogue as I look back at the match with a fresh set of eyes. Will it be Opening Night when two international beauties tore the house down? The Night of Controversy when Ronda Rousey stepped into The Penthouse? I'm going to let you folks decide. When we return from break, I found two actresses that are the perfect mix of humor and beauty. They'll make you laugh just as fast as they can't make you melt into putty when you stand in-front of them. I think the Penthouse needs some laughter after the last few fights and I am proud to present:

{alt}
Alison Brie
vs
{alt}
Anna Kendrick

May the best woman win.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 05:57:29 AM by gameking »

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2016, 05:43:24 PM »
The entire tournament or really any match with Jenna Coleman.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2016, 11:40:31 PM »
It would be interesting to see what you could "re-imagine" with the Bella Thorne v Rousey fight, but IF you're just going to put a new prefight and postfight on the same old write-upt, I'm not seeing where that's any more interesting. Still.... in hopes you can do a great "repair" of (what I personally thought was your worst story) that one, it's getting my (fingers Xed) vote.

Offline gameking

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2016, 06:01:04 PM »
I hate Vince McMahon.

I really really fucking hate that man.

After finding out that one of his stars got her ass so thoroughly kicked in CPF, he decided to have a little sissy fit and try to shut me down for good. Which really pissed me off over Thanksgiving weekend and derailed the painstaking plans I had in mind for season two. With that being said, I've decided to trump Mr. McMahon and put together a show that I know will piss him off. That's right, the first ever CPF Supershow. Not just one match, but a series of matches in a card that'll blow anything he's ever promoted out of the water. When Vinny Mac found out, boy was he pissed. So pissed that I baited to send in his own daughter to fight on the show.

The Main Event For The Celebrity Penthouse Fights Championship
{alt}{alt}
"The Black Widow" Scarlett Johansson (CPF Champion) vs Karen "The Destroyer" Gillan
Two of the most dominant forces in CPF history collide in the main event for the CPF Championship. Karen Gillan dominated season one with her long legs that left bruises all over her opponents and deceptively powerful scissors. Gillan would have taken the title if it hadn't been for a rather cunning opponent in Jennifer Lawrence coercing Jenna Coleman into helping her destroy The Destroyers. Since that moment, Gillan has been itching to make her grandiose return to the penthouse to continue her path of destruction. In her time away, Scarlet Johansson has forged her own path of destruction in the Penthouse when she decimated Jennifer Lawrence and annihilated Paige with ease. It was after the Paige annihilation that Johansson would come face-to-face with a returning Gillan as the lithe redhead told the Widow in a not-so-subtle way that she was coming for her title.

All Out War: CPF vs WWE
{alt}{alt}
Jennifer Lawrence vs Stephanie McMahon
After Paige got pale ass kicked by our World Champion, Vince McMahon went apoplectic and made my life hell. Vince became litigious and I decided to call his bluff. I knew that calling his bluff could result in the whole operation shutting down but I wasn't afraid of McMahon or his pack of lawyers. Thus most of season two was lost and I decided to create the Supershow. Vince got pissed so I offered him a chance to send somebody into the penthouse again. I figured that Paige was a sacrificial lamb because of her vices, so I told Vince he could send anybody. Vince sent his daughter to be his personal hitman and she's a fierce fighter if I say so myself. Lawrence was the first person I asked to fly the CPF flag and she agreed without a second of hesitation. Lawrence knows that with a victory she'll end up back in title contention. All Out War means exactly that. The only way to win is by knockout.

Payback's a Rousey
{alt}{alt}
Ronda Rousey vs Bella Thorne
The Thorne Sisters will be handcuffed to the posts at ringside for this match.
[/size]
Almost a year after being mauled by the sisters who basically handed Bella a victory over a dominant MMA champion, it's time for some payback. Ronda didn't even let me finish my pitch before agreeing to fight and the sisters being cuffed to the post sealed the deal. If I was Bella, I'd get off snapchat and start training but I know that won't help her a damn bit. Good luck Disney princess.

Styles Clash
{alt}{alt}
Technical wizardy vs A voluptuous power house. Emma Watson showed in her debuted that she could grapple with the best of them, but now she faces an entirely different beast. Katy Perry might be the prototype in what I'm looking for in a CPF competitor: A violent trash talker who takes great pleasure in destroying her opponents physically and mentally. Half of fighting Perry is not giving in to her aggressive demeanor and the other half is weathering the storm of her attack. Watson found herself in a tough predicament against Daisy and still managed to pick up the victory. If Watson can avoid the mistake of letting Katy dictate the fight (Which doomed Taylor), she should have a pretty good chance of winning.

When Brunettes Attack
{alt}{alt}
Alison Brie vs Anna Kendrick
I felt bad because these two wanted to fight each-other so badly and then everything with McMahon went down. These two still want at each-other and have been sniping back and forth at each-other in an attempt to drum up interest in the match. I'll say it has worked because this was actually the first match I booked when I decided to create the CPF Supershow. I expect a ferocious battle between two brunettes who can make you laugh, but one of them won't be laughing at the end of the night.

Tag Team Warfare
{alt}{alt}
Alexandra Daddario and Carla Gugino vs Sarah Hyland and Ariel Winter
Season two was supposed to kick off with Carla Gugino facing Ariel Winter in a match that I didn't want to make but was more or less intimated into making. When season two went up in smoke, so did the match and I found myself in very hot water with Gugino. Winter weaseled her way out of the match making Gugino even angrier. With that being said, Carla got her wish but once again, Ariel managed to drag Sarah Hyland into the match hoping to make it a handicap match. Gugino was smart enough to enlist the gorgeous and stunning Alexandra Daddario to team up with her and no doubt, Carl has been teaching her a few tricks.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2016, 08:25:29 PM »
Can't wait to read these fights. Here are my picks

Scarlett destroys Gillian
Stephanie brings some of her friends and destroy JLaw
Ronda beats Bella while some other UFC fighters beat up the sisters
Katy dominates poor Emma
Allison humiliated Anna
Alexandra and Carla leave Sarah and Ariel naked and crying in the middle of the ring.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2016, 09:19:37 PM »
Gillian totally demolishes the (relatively speaking) tiny little Scarlett

Stephanie finds out she has her hands full with Lawrence, but eventually her experience (and strength) prevail and she wins a long bout

Ronda beats Bella (unless Paige Van Sant and a couple of others - Holly Holm? - show up with handcuff keys to free da Bellas to do a reprise of that 3:1 beatdown of Ronda - on the eve of her Nunes fight?

Katy tries everything she can think of, but is unable to figure out a way to lose to Emma "Doctor" Watson!

Anna Kendrick make Brie a Swiss Cheese

Daddario & Gugino have trouble with Sarah/Ariel early on as the two far smaller women manage to continually figure out a way to double-team on the exchanges, but eventually size/strength/talent will out and Ariel goes down (hard). Hopefully, the tag team will be a "Best 2 of 3 falls" (I mean, since I'M not writing it, why not!?)

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2016, 02:18:26 AM »
Can't wait to read these fights. Here are my picks

Scarlett destroys Gillian
Stephanie brings some of her friends and destroy JLaw
Ronda beats Bella while some other UFC fighters beat up the sisters
Katy dominates poor Emma
Allison humiliated Anna
Alexandra and Carla leave Sarah and Ariel naked and crying in the middle of the ring.

You have it right

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2016, 07:52:01 AM »
The championship bout initially seesaws, but ultimately Scarlett puts Karen down decisively, putting the fear of God into future opponents.  [FWIW, I think I'd prefer a more open battle rather than MMA with rounds.  That said, it's obviously your story, so do as you will.]
Jennifer controls much of the match-up, but Stephanie has some veteran trick up her sleeve and ultimately manages to leave Jennifer laying.  (Perhaps she exploits some residual weakness from the championship fight?)
By any rational measure, Ronda should destroy Bella... but I have to wonder if she can again manage some sort of equalizer.   Hmmm. 
Katy's power is too much for a valiant Emma. 
Alison outlasts Anna in a surprisingly brutal battle. 
Alexandra and Carla's experience allow them to put away a game but overmatched pair of opponents. 

Of course, I've been wrong before. 

-JM

Offline gameking

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2017, 01:48:31 AM »
I'll he honest, I don't know. While writing this, I began a massive battle with writers block that I just got through. I had the two undercard matches written but I trashed them. I came up with the Hollywood Jobberette series by sheer dumb luck. Nothing concrete as to this returning.