News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Celebrity Penthouse Fights Season Two!

• 46 Replies

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: Celebrity Penthouse Fights Season Two!
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2017, 05:39:45 PM »
Miss this series. Hope to see it back soon.

Offline gameking

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2017, 06:27:31 PM »
I don't want any mods to think I'm needlessly bumping this but I will get around to doing the card but I'd probably take out Rousey/Thorne. It kind of lost some appeal to me when Rousey got wrecked by Nunes.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2017, 07:32:43 PM »
I don't want any mods to think I'm needlessly bumping this but I will get around to doing the card but I'd probably take out Rousey/Thorne. It kind of lost some appeal to me when Rousey got wrecked by Nunes.
Please not! Her loss to Nunes just made it more interesting as now Thorne will be very confident she can win against Rousey - and we all believe that might be possible. Of course, Ronda is still much stronger and has a lot more fighting skills than Bella, but Bella might still use some dirty tactics.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2017, 07:57:44 PM »

Don't take out fight. Bella can use Psychology on Ronda. Trash talk her how weak and pathetic she is. Then finally Ronda has enough of the talking and psycho mode comes out and she just beats on poor Bella too her sisters come in and Ronda takes them out as well. My hope then Ronda is on a mission to beat on all the young celebrities who made fun of her for losing like Paige Van Zant.

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2017, 09:11:52 PM »
Also, this is YOUR version of Ronda. It doesn't have to be the REAL WORLD Ronda.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2017, 05:33:32 PM »
While I can't imagine a 'real' scenario in which Rousey could lose to an inexperienced young girl like Bella Thorne, I'm also convinced that Ronda won't be returning to an MMA Octagon again, so that gives writers just one more reason to have her losing fights she should be winning.

I think now is the time to "establish" Bella Thorne as a legit celebrity fighter by having her take out 'Rowdy Ronda' (either by Jedi mind tricks, her whippy punching prowess, or with help from some friends.) I will no longer find any of those outcomes "unbelievable"....

Offline gameking

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2017, 06:40:42 PM »
{alt}
Just leaving this here.

Offline gameking

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2017, 10:22:48 PM »
I didn't save the original abridged post from part one so that is on me. Here are the results from the first post...

Carla Gugino and Alexandra Daddario squashed Ariel Winter and Sara Hyland like bugs.
Alison Brie defeated Anna Kendrick in a rather competitive bout but Brie eventually took over using her height and weight advantage.
Ronda Rousey vanquished Bella Thorne in seconds with a judo throw and armbar.

Now, here is the second part which is abridged but I'm gonna make up for it by posting the first season in-full.
[/div]

Styles Clash
{alt}{alt}

Emma Watson wore a gi in-order to intimidate Perry but it didn't work as Perry wore multi-colored leggings and a light blue sports bra. If you remember, Taylor Swift wore that for the I Quit match and I heard a rumor that Perry took Swift's gear as a trophy. If that was Swift's gear, I wouldn't be surprised. Perry mockingly tugged at the belt on Watson's gi and Emma showed some straight fire by slapping Perry in the face. Watson tried to wrestle Perry to the ground right away but Perry kept her distance, stalling for time like a classic villain. Watson tried to corner Perry but the Californian turned the tables on Emma and threw her into the corner. Perry backed up and taunted Watson to come at her as Watson seemed trepidacious to attack. Watson tried to take Perry to the ground and Perry scrambled to the ropes and grabbed on for the dear life as Watson had her hands wrapped around Perry's waist but the buxom pop singer held onto the rope for dear life. Perry saw that Watson's face was in direct trajectory for her elbow and she slammed that elbow into the nose of Watson. Watson groaned as she stumbled and put her dukes up out of pure instinct as Perry smiled as she smelled blood in the water. Perry flicked a few jabs at Watson as the grappler did her best to dodge the blows as Perry pushed her against the ropes. Perry grabbed two hands worth of hair and threw Watson across the ring in a violent hair mare as Watson landed violently on her left hip. Watson held her hip as Perry walked over to her as she tried to grab her belt and do exactly what I thought, stripping her of not only her gi but her dignity.  Perry was bent over and Watson saw the opening and popped Perry in the jaw with a quick punch as Perry screamed in anger. Watson got up and saw it was an opening to take Perry to the mat and this was not a good spot for Perry. Watson easily took mount as Perry panicked and tried to escape. Her escape attempts helped to solidify Watson's position on-top as she tried to use her sleeve to choke her out. Perry tried to thug her way out using hair pulling and scratching as Watson tried to ignore the dirty tactics and focusing on the submission. Perry turned over onto her back and Watson took this as a chance to deliver some intense palm strikes to both sides of Perry's noggin as the singer cried out in pain. It was almost comical as Perry tried to crawl to the ropes and it looked rather comical like Watson was riding her like a pony. Watson seemed to enjoy it as Perry managed to make the ropes and tried to climb to her feet but Watson got off her and dragged her to the middle of the ring. Watson tried a figure-four or spinning toe hold and was bent over as Perry kicked Watson right in the eye, blinding her opponent. Watson was holding her as Perry got up and pushed her into the corner and drover her knee into the ribs of Watson causing her to scream in pain. With Watson still bent over, Perry tried to pull Watson's gi top but Watson tried to fight back but Perry killed that off with a series of forearm to the back. Perry forced Watson to the floor and placed her into the corner, holding her in-place with her foot as Perry saw the belt  was hanging out there. Perry got a hold of the belt and started to undo it as Watson tried to pry away the wandering hands of Perry. Perry backhanded Watson and that gave Perry the opening to rip the belt off and tossing it to the side.

Perry delivered a series of jackhammer stomps to the chest of Watson and seemed ready to stomp a mud hole in Watson and walk it dry. Whether Perry follows that up with a Thesz Press and Stunner, I don't know. Watson tried to protect her chest with her hands but it did little to protect her from said stomps. Watson out of breath from the kicks as Perry grinded her foot across the face of Watson, humiliating her. Perry relented and dragged Watson to her feet using the gi and drove her into the corner hard, chest first using the smaller fighter like a battering ram. Watson's chest smacked into and the smaller fighter his the floor, moaning. Perry went for the gi top again but Watson again blocked all attempts, frustrating her dearly so she responded with more stomps to the ribs. Perry turned her attention to Watson's pants as she hooked the ankles of Watson, trapping her as she violently ripped the pants off Watson, exposing a pair of white cotton panties. Wastson's body language gave off one of humiliation as Perry even decided to try some of this new found wrestling everybody was talking about. Perry locked in a Boston Crab but suddenly let go of Watson's legs and dropped her ass right on the lower back of Watson, making the muggle howl in pain. Perry took her seat even giving Watson's ass a light smack as she the grabbed the legs and start to pull back. Watson is wearing a mask of pain and anguish as she tried to push up but Perry had the leverage and had Watson pinned down. Watson managed to grab an ankle of Perrys and tugged it backwards, forcing Perry off her. Perry tried to jump onto Watson but the brunette dodged it as she got back up. Watson took off the gi top to reveal a white bra, taking away any form of titillation that Perry might receive from stripping Watson.

Perry stood up and wiped her lips and again charged Watson as the brunette tripped her to the floor and locked on a body scissors/rear naked choke combo. Perry seemed to panic as Watson wrapped her body around hers like a beautiful octopus and sqeezed the life out of Perry. Perry managed to free herself of the choke rather quickly but still found herself in the scissors. Perry groaned as her feet kicked the floor in frustration as Watson lit up the sides of Perry's head with more palm strikes. The strikes echo'd throughout the room as Perry seemed to become woozy with every squeeze as Watson violently pulled out her opponents hair. Perry managed to sneak out of the hold and Watson was right on the attack as she grabbed the desperate Perry and slammed her to the ground with authoirty, a groan escaping from the beautiful lips of Perry. Watson looked ready to finish Perry off with a triangle choke and pulled the hurt singer between her legs when a woman in street clothes came into the ring and kicked Watson right in the head. The woman was plus sized and it was....

Ashley Graham

Watson released the hold as Graham lifted her up like it was nothing and slammed her to the ground with a brutal falling slam, bringing her weight onto Watson. Perry looked on in abject horror not daring to get involved in this as the plus sized model scooped her up in a bearhug and rammed her into the nearest corner. Watson convulsed as she crumpled to the floor in agony but Graham was not finished yet. Graham dragged the barely coherent Watson to the middle of the ring, put her between her legs and lifted her high in the air, Watson just finally realizing what was going to happen and the look of panic was haunting as planted her with a vicious release powerbomb, the neck and shoulders of Watson taking the brunt of the punishment. Watson was out upon impact, her head bouncing off the mat brutally. Graham looked at hear damage with a smile and left as Perry scampered to Watson and pinned her for the victory. Perry got the hell out of the ring immediately fearing that Graham might come back for her.

I don't blame her.

All Out War: CPF vs WWE
{alt}{alt}
All Out War is simple, I'm locking these two in a room and only one person is walking out. No rules. There must be a winner. Lawrence was first to enter, decked out a white sports bra and jeans with shoes. Her long brown hair is gone, replaced by short blonde hair, fists taped up. McMahon is next to enter, decked in a sports bra and workout shorts, workout shoes and her fists also taped. Steph looked to be in phenomenal shape for a businesswoman and mother. I was stationed at the door and was the recipient of an icy glare from McMahon as she entered the room and slammed the door behind her. The two circled each other, Stephanie is surprisingly a competent boxer as she flicked out a few jabs towards Lawrence. Lawrence dodged them and backed up as McMahon smiled. McMahon was the aggressor and threw a hook but Lawrence ducked it and tackled McMahon to the ground. Lawrence starts in throwing bombs at Stephanie did her best to cover up. Lawrence got one good one in but McMahon headbutted Lawrence as the blonde groaned in pain and McMahon pushed her off. McMahon went for the hair but Lawrence countered with a quick jab to the stomach, doubling her opponent over. Lawrence rose as she grabbed a hold of McMahon by the bra slash shorts and threw her into the wall. McMahon hits the wall back first groaning as Lawrence charges and drives a knee right into the abs of McMahon. Stephanie is wheezing as Lawrence backs up and drives another knee into the stomach of McMahon as she keeps it in, McMahon groaning from the shots. Lawrence grabs the chin of McMahon and forces the brunette to look into her eyes and lights her up with a slap to the face, Lawrence is feeling confident. McMahon is feeling of the sting of that jaw ringing and teeth loosening slap but Steph counters with a rake to the eyes. Lawrence screamed as she was temporarily blinded as she backs away, Steph smacking thew walls, baiting Lawrence into throwing wild punches. Steph ducked one and smacked a right straight into Lawrence's left kidney followed by another to the right kidney of Lawrence as the blonde instinctively went to block the next blow but McMahon popped her with an uppercut. Lawrence fell to the ground, nursing her jaw and was in a very bad spot.

McMahon placed her shoes right on the throat of Lawrence and began to choke away, trying the crush the throat of her opponent. Lawrence countered by smashing her fists against the ankle of Stephanie and eventually escaped. Lawrence got back up and McMahon tried a sidekick but Lawrence caught it and tripped McMahon to the floor and punched the side of McMahon's knee as the brunette howled in pain. McMahon landed a shoe-imprinted kick right to the breasts of Lawrence causing the blonde to back away and grasping at her chest. McMahon got back up and tackled Lawrence against the wall and Lawrence counters by clubbing the back of Stephanie but didn't do much as Stephanie lifted her and slammed her to the mat. The two rolled around but not in a titillating cat-fight style but more of two people seeking dominance over the other. McMahon ended up on top and started to strangle Lawrence as the former champion started to gag. Lawrence fought dirty and placed her thumbs over the eyes and started to push back, a dirty tactic but it got McMahon off her. Both fighters got back up and Lawrence knocked her backwards with a right hook followed by a left hook as McMahon is doing her best to cover up. Lawrence peppers her again with more punch as McMahon is on dream street and a violent uppercut to the bread basket sends McMahon to her knees as Lawrence stands above her.

"Tell your family to stay the fuck away from CPF," Lawrence as she grabbed the hair of McMahon and smashed her knee right into McMahon's face, the Billionaire Princess falling backwards and she is knocked out. Lawrence stands above her, breathing heavily and turns around to leave but suddenly stops near the door. Lawrence walks back to the Stephanie and drags the punch drunk McMahon to her feet and slams her foot in the gut of McMahon. McMahon gasps for air as Lawrence puts the head of McMahon between her legs and hooks her arm. Lawrence jumps up and brings McMahon to the floor, head-first into the mats with her husband's own move, The Pedigree. McMahon is out on impact as Lawrence gets up and finally leaves, signifying the end to the short but physical All Out War match.

Up Next: The Championship Match. The Destroyer vs The Black Widow.

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2017, 10:43:35 PM »
This is a cool project... Keep up the good work

Offline gameking

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2017, 05:44:31 AM »
"The Black Widow" Scarlett Johansson

The CPF Heavyweight Championship is on the line for only the third time in our short but convoluted history. Scarlett ripped the title away from Jennifer Lawrence in and then dominated WWE star Paige in dominant fashion. Scarlett showed a mean streak in her two matches, putting Jennifer Lawrence on the shelf for most of the year. Lawrence has showed no interest in facing Scarlett again and Paige...well I think Scarlett cleaning her clock might explain her behavior as of late. The red hair, the all black look with finger less black bike gloves (Used to inflict more damage) and the aura of fear that comes with her entrance into the CPF solidified her as the most feared fighter to enter the penthouse. Her smile as she tortured Lawrence during the punishment will go down as the cruel and sadistic moments in CPF history.

Karen "The Destroyer" Gillan

Until Karen Gillan showed up to challenge her. With her long legs and red hair, Karen Gillan's two victories in CPF established her as an absolute killer when she set the standard for brutality in the penthouse against Jenna Coleman. Coleman was game and had Gillan on the ropes but the lithe redhead punished her with kicks and knees before using her legs to make Coleman submit. In the tournament, she picked apart Jennifer "One Punch" Lopez and when Lopez went for a sloppy takedown, Gillan took her out with a triangle choke. While Gillan failed to win the title in the triple threat match against Jennifer Lawrence and Jenna Coleman, it took the two of them teaming up on Gillan to slow her down. When Gillan showed up after Scarlett decimated Paige and smiled as she patted the belt like it belonged to her, I knew what needed to happen. It was agreed that the match would take place under MMA rules with five five-minute rounds with one sudden death round if they go the distance.

The Main Event For The Celebrity Penthouse Fights Championship
{alt}{alt}
"The Black Widow" Scarlett Johansson (CPF Champion) vs Karen "The Destroyer" Gillan

After the one-sided squash, Rousey's Revenge, Ashley Graham's debut and the physicality of All Out War, I had no idea what to expect going into the main event. Gillan came out first, her long legs striding as she walked to the ring with an expressionless face covered by her flowing red hair. She was wearing her one piece black basque bikini she'd worn since the tournament and I wouldn't want her wearing anything else. Gillan comes into the ring and takes her spot in her corner as she waits for the champion to part the curtain. Gillan's eyes are fixated on the curtain, and she doesn't even pay attention to the ref going over the rules. She is in a trance. Finally, the curtain parts as Scarlett Johansson saunters out to ringside, belt comfortably resting on her shoulder. Wearing a black sports bra and shorts combo, it's a contrast to the all leather look she had in the penthouse. Scarlett pats the belt before entering the ringside area as she locks eyes with the challenger. Scarlett walks around the ring staring a hole through Gillan the entire time as Karen counters with an icy stare as the champion finally enters, taking the center of the ring. Scarlett raises the belt and when Gillan walks up to her, the champion shoves her with her free hand. Gillan throws a kick but the champion backs away as the ref barks at them to go to their corners.

Round 1

Gillan somehow calmed herself down as both fighters take the center of the ring for the feeling out process. Gillan has a slight crouch looking to avoid any early overhand attempts by the champion. Scarlett tries to throw a hook early but Gillan swats it away and looks for a quick jab. It connects as it pops the head of Scarlett back as the champion tries to shake it off. Scarlett rushes the challenger and tries to put her against the ropes but Gillan reserves it and backs away, looking to keep the fight standing. Scarlett comes in and is met with a vicious leg kick as Gillan dug her foot deep into the back of Scarlett's thigh. The champion winces and Karen smiles as she pops the champion with a one two combo followed a jab, showing surprisingly quick hands. Each blow turned Scarlett's head into a Rock Em Sock Em robot head as the champion is backing up. Gillan clinches with Scarlett and looks for the Thai Clinch but Scarlett escapes narrowly avoiding a knee to the head. The champ was backing at Gillan again struck with a jab followed by a quick leg kick. The champ tried a lunging punch but Gillan peppered her with an uppercut as the champion nearly lost her footing but recovered. Gillan threw another kick that caused the champion to wince as Scarlett looked ready to get out of the round. Scarlett tried a takedown but Gillan threw her to the side like it was nothing end to the first round. Gillan went to her corner giving off a vibe of confidence while Scarlett seemed angered by how little offense she scored.

Round 2

Gillan came out loose while Scarlett came out moving a bit stiff and almost seemed shell shocked over the last round. Gillan took the center of the ring as Scarlett started off with a shock single-leg by Gillan walked through it like it was nothing. Gillan motioned for Scarlett to bring it as the champion slams her hand on the mat in frustration but she's willing to engage with lithe challenger. Scarlett goes in side and tries for a body shot but Gillan blocks it with her arm but Scarlett is able to pop the taller fight with a quick straight, giving the champion a much-needed confidence boost. Gillan did back up as Scarlett lunged at her and pushed her into the corner but the challenger manages to snag a quick guillotine choke to cut off the comeback. Scarlett is able to squeeze out and didn't look like she was in much trouble. Gillan has lost the pep in her step as she tries to hit a quick leg kick but the champ checks it and almost connects with an overhand right that Gillan barely avoids. Scarlett goes inside but Gillan catches her with a quick elbow as the two clinch in the middle of the ring, Gillan looking for the Thai clinch. Scarlett pushes the challenger against the ropes and goes to work with the punches to the sides of the challenger. Gillan looks calm although she is starting to wince at some of the blows as she looks to reverse position. Scarlett goes down for a double leg but Gillan blocks it and gets the opening to reverse the champion and now has her in the dreaded Thai clinch. Scarlett tries to throw a very punches but the challenger shows good head movement as she stares at the clock. About a minute left as she tries for a knee to the head that the champion blocks with her hands. Gillan changes course and delivers two solid blows to the stomach Scarlett breaks free but SHE LOSES HER FOOTING! Gillan see it in and goes in for the kill throwing strikes like crazy as the champion finds herself trying to not only gain her footing but surviving this barrage. GILLAN HAS THE CLINCH! BIG KNEE TO THE HEAD! THE CHAMPION IS ROCKED! ANOTHER KNEE! SCARLETT SLIPS OUT AND GILLAN TRIES A HEAD KICK BUT SCARLETT DUCKS! SCARLETT HAS GILLAN IN THE CORNER AND IS ROCKING THE CHALLENGER WITH PUNCHES TO THE HEAD AS GILLAN TRIES TO COVER UP! UPPERCUT LANDS, GILLAN LOOKS ON WOBBLY LEGS BUT RECOVERS ENOUGH TO LAND A STANDING ELBOW OVER THE EYEBROW! BELL RINGS! SCARLETT GETS A TAKEDOWN AS THEY BRAWL AFTER THE ROUND IS OVER! The ref breaks it up as the two go back to their corners to wipe the blood (It's a metaphor, there is no blood) off their mouths. PURE HATRED!

Round 3

Scarlett is pacing her corner waiting for the bell as Gillan seems to be looking at a timeshare on dream street. The bell rings and Scarlett comes out full of fire and Gillan seems to be on wobbly legs still, not looking to engage in combat. Scarlett senses it and goes in for the kill but Gillan still manages to nail that goddamn jab right to the nose of the champion. If Scarlett can keep working that jab and force the clinch, she can shake off the shots and get back into this fight. Scarlett is still going in and getting peppered with shots, walking through them while throwing aggressive hooks and overhands. Looking for the kill shot against the still wounded Gillan whose doing her best to keep her at bay for now and hits a pretty good body kick but the champion got a hold of the leg and is leaving the challenger on one before...A LOW BLOW! Gillan crumples to the ground in great pain from the low blow that the champion dealt, right in-front of the damn ref. Scarlett walks back to her corner and blows off the refs lecture as she tries to get at the challenger who is trying to get back up but is struggling as the ref gives her five minutes to recover. Scarlett smiles but she might have given a much needed break as Gillan puts on the acting performance of the century and takes the full five minutes. At least in my opinion. I was never kicked in the junk unless you count that time in third grade so I don't remember anything about that day. Gillan comes out of her corner refreshed as Scarlett realized that she might have screwed up with the low blow. Scarlett goes for a double but Gillan sprawls and holds the champion down as she quickly takes her opponents back and goes to work, looking for a possible rear naked choke. Gillan hits a few light blows as Scarlett covers up, giving Gillan the chance to GET HER HOOKS IN AND FLATTEN THE CHAMPION AND SHE'S STARTING WITH THE GROUND AND POUND! Gillan is lighting the champion up with these strikes as the ref asks Scarlett if she wants out. Scarlett nods her head no and manages to roll over but the challenger has FULL MOUNT! GILLAN IS THROWING GROUND AND POUND WITH RECKLESS ABANDON as Scarlett is trying to gain head control. I'll give Scarlett credit, she is intelligently defending herself but I don't know how long she can take this punishment. Gillan gets a bit overzealous as the CHAMPION SWEEPS HER WAY OUT OF MOUNT! That shocked the hell out of me as Gillan THROWS HER LEGS UP FOR THE TRIANGLE! IT'S HOOKED IN WITH SEVEN SECONDS TO GO! WILL SCARLETT TAP? Scarlett is desperately trying to escape and is saved by the bell. Scarlett makes it to her stool and plops down like she's ready for bed, the triangle took a lot out of her.

Round 4

Much like Gillan at the start of the last round, Scarlett is a bit timid coming out of her corner. Gillan starts out with a teep kick to the stomach of the champion followed by a spinning backfist that Scarlett barely dodges. It seems like the challenger is busting out the special moves hoping to finish this early. Gillan delivers two leg kicks to the champion, each one taking more and more out of Scarlett. The back of Scarlett's right thigh is badly bruised but the champ scores a quick double leg takedown that caught Gillan by surprise. So much that Scarlett was able to get half mount with ease but Gillan locked down that one leg right away. Scarlett tried to get her leg out but it was tight so Scarlett started to some ground and pound to the body of Gillan as the challenger winced. Gillan responded with some ground and pound of her own but they didn't have much mustard to them but it did loosen up the legs of Gillan. Scarlett transitioned to side control and peppered the sides of Gillan with quick little knees as the challenger tried to block Scarlett's transition to full mount. The champ muttered the f word under her breath as Gillan was to be escape and get back to her feet. Scarlett moved in looking for more body shots but Karen went for the double but the champion blocked it and TOOK GILLAN'S BACK! Scarlett was ready to drive some vicious knees to the side of Gillan as the challenger let out a hellacious scream as the clock wound down to the end of the round. Scarlett was in full control but Scarlett got sloppy and tried for a submission and Gillan slipped out with ease. With mere seconds left on the clock, Gillan charge Scarlett and walked into it....

The headkick heard around the world.

The type of headkick that would make Mirko Cro Cop proud, a left roundhouse head kick that nearly caved in the side of Gillans's head when the ankle bone connected. Gillan fell like a redwood being chopped down as I considered yelling timber as the redhead hit the mat, unconscious from the moment Scarlett's foot made contact with the side of Gillan's head The ref got between the two right away and called the fight. I jumped from my seat and grabbed the title belt as I entered the ring and put the title around the waist of Scarlett Johansson. Gillan was barely coherent and had to be helped up as Scarlett approached her, hand out in a classy move. Gillan took it and I seriously expected Scarlett to pull some shit, but I was wrong. As the ref and trainer helped Gillan out of the ring, Scarlett's attention was turned to the entrance. Katy Perry emerged from the back and locked eyes with the champion and start to clap sarcastically before turning around and going backstage.

I hope Katy knows what she is getting into.

Offline gameking

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2017, 05:23:21 PM »
Before the Supershow, I was afraid that the paparazzi would stumble upon my operation, so I made the decision to move CPF from Los Angeles to Santa Monica. It's only a forty minute or so drive and luckily I found a beautiful mansion for sale and bought it up right away. It's not a penthouse per se but I went to work making it our permanent base of operations. I walled off the house and put in an iron gate with a security combination that I only knew that would change on a daily basis. I put in a full gym that would put Gold's Gym to shame and the nearest neighbor was five miles away. It was secluded and nobody knew what I was doing and the celebrities didn't have to worry about a site like TMZ finding out. Season two was coming along nicely, with one match having been signed already. It's not Scarlett vs Katy, I'm still debating whether Katy deserves a shot at the gold. Ashley Graham claimed that she wasn't paid by Katy to assault Emma, but I was still took their story with a grain of salt. Emma Watson wanted to fight Graham, but that was the mismatch of the century in my opinion. Katy launched an campaign to get a shot at Scarlett, bombarding my voice mail with trash talk about the champion.

I was ready to make the match and had Scarlett stop by the mansion the week after the Supershow. She seemed enthusiastic about the match and asked to squeeze in an intense workout using my gym. The champ was still hurting after the Gillan match, the challenger had given Scarlett the fight of her life. Scarlett had cut her hair and went back to being a blonde with a punk hairstyle, so Katy responded by cutting her hair short and dying it blonde. Scarlett was wearing a basic workout outfit of a sports bra and yoga pants when she entered the locker to change into her normal attire. The champ was sore and a bit tired, but she felt good. Good enough to get in ring and whip Perry's ass. Before Scarlett could even start that, Katy Perry came walking in, brandishing Scarlett's championship which I kept at the mansion for safe keeping. Perry was dressed in street clothes and Dr Marten boots.

"Hey loser, since you won't fight me, I figure that I could take this with me." Katy said with a sneer as she patted the belt as Scarlett stared her down.

"You're right, I won't fight you because you're beneath me. You beat Taylor Swift? Congrats, you beat a beanpole. Emma Watson had you down and you needed Graham to save you," Scarlett snapped back.

"Last time I checked, you fought a beanpole and she beat the absolute crap out of you for twenty minutes. You survived, I dominated Taylor Swift. Just like I would dominate you if you had the guts to fight me but you don't have them. The last time I checked, I was never humiliated in public by having some photos leak!" Katy hissed hitting a sore spot.

"Fight's on...bitch!" Scarlett said screaming at her rival.

{alt}{alt}

Scarlett turned her back to Perry, giving the challenger the opening to smash the title in the back of her head. Getting hit with a title doesn't equal being knocked out like it does in pro wrestling but it does hurt like hell. Scarlett groaned as she stumbled into the locker as Perry grabbed a handful of hair and rammed the champs head into it twice. Scarlett was in trouble as Perry launched a knee into the stomach of the champion, causing her to scream out in pain. The champ was holding on Perry's leather jacket gasping for air, her grip preventing from crumbling to the floor. Perry stared down at the hurt champion, grabbing her by the chin and making her stare into the challenger's eyes. Perry backhanded the champion, her knuckles smashing against the beautiful lips of the champ. The champ was down to one knee, trying to pull herself back up but Perry smashed two violent chops, one to each side of Scarlett's neck, the blood flow to the brain was permanently interrupted. Scarlett let go of her grip as she found herself draped over the bench, barely cognitive. Perry waited for Scarlett to gain her bearings for a moment before grabbing a handful of blonde hair and forcing the champion to stand up. Perry made a fist and could see a certain look in the eyes of the champion. Something that nobody had seen before in CPF.

Fear.

Perry scooped the champion up and slammed her on the heavy wooden bench, the champion letting out a horrific cry of pain. Scarlett's eyes were permanently sealed from the pain and the pain was so bad that she couldn't even scream. The champion and the bench formed a horrific lowercase t as got on-top of the bench and brought her Dr Marten boot right into the exposed ribcage of the champion. That got a scream out of the champion as she looked up to see the challenger grinding her boot into her stomach. Perry got off the bench and dragged the champion off it and sent her into the lockers once more, Scarlett turning at the last minute but the back of her head still took damage. The champion was seated against the lockers as Katy stood above her, taunting her and demanding that she get back up. Scarlett couldn't get back up, the pain was searing throughout her body and she was desperate to get on offense. Scarlett tried to a low blow but it was so slow that Perry side stopped and kicked her in the face, knocking her out on impact. Only a murmur came from the champion as Perry dragged Scarlett to the showers and stripped her of her bra and pants, and tying her hands up with the bra and sticking a dirty gym sock in her mouth.

All hail the new queen.

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2017, 05:33:29 AM »
Really love this, hope to read season 1

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2017, 05:36:31 AM »
Scarlett needs to get revenge on Katy!

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2017, 05:42:33 AM »
This is really good, can't wait to read season 1

Offline gameking

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2017, 06:07:38 AM »
{alt}

The Dream Match

Hayek vs Theron

Santanico Pandemonium vs The Atomic Blonde

Opening Night at The Penthouse
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 06:08:21 AM by gameking »