News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 68 -- Drury versus Sukara

• 6 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 68 -- Drury versus Sukara
« on: December 13, 2016, 03:15:30 PM »
The Apartment Wrestling tournament continues with Drury and Sukara.  Sukara comes into this fight with confidence after getting a surprise upset win over Milena in the fight-in match.  Drury is undefeated and looks to continue that winning streak at Sukara's expense. 

Sukara (5'5 121 pounds 21 y/o) lives in Singapore.  Sukara works as a masseuse at a prominent club that caters to the wealthy.  She is also rumored to be the girlfriend (mistress) of a very wealthy business figure in Singapore.  Sukara has very strong hands thanks to her career and spends a significant amount of time in the gym at the club ensuring she stays in good shape.  Sukara's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I must win to keep my status at the club.  It is very important to me that nothing stand in my way.  No one will take away what I have."

Drury (5’2” 115 lbs 20 y/o) lives near Boston although she is originally from Virginia.  She works as a receptionist in a small medical office and as a waitress in a local bar.   She likes to party and hit the local nightclub scene whenever she has a bit of free time.  Drury went to college in Florida before dropping out and moving to Boston.  During her college time she mud and oil wrestled other girls at a frat parties and views herself as a real “ass kicker” that loves a good scrap.  Drury's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm tough as hell.  I don't take any shit and I back up whatever I say.  Nothing beats getting to kick some girls ass and getting paid for it."

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 68 -- Drury versus Sukara
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 05:46:07 AM »
Good poll
Cheers!

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 06:08:04 AM »
The poll thinks this is going to be a tough one.  Here is what the AWC Internet Show experts have to say pre-fight:

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Drury and Sukara.  "This is big for Sukara tonight.  She shocked me last time out by crushing Milena.  She looks like she is in good fighting condition tonight.  With all that said, she is fighting Drury.  That is one mean blonde.  We have seen her really kick some butt out there.  Sukara got my attention with that last win, but Drury is going to get the win tonight.  I do think it will be a good, close fight."  The second commentator begins "The question on everyone's mind is whether Sukara can pull off another upset -- and if she wins it will be just that -- an upset.  Drury is favored to win this fight tonight and I think she does just that.  Sorry for all you Sukara fans -- tonight isn't going to be her night.  Drury wins and moves on to the next round. "  The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

I also attached an image I created of the fight.  Hope you enjoy.  And seriously -- for those of you who do a lot of this artwork send me a PM if you see things I can do to improve the images.  I'm trying to learn and the lighting stuff is probably an area I need to improve.  :)

Online WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 06:57:57 AM »
I have a soft spot for Asian catfighters (or is that a hard spot)

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 03:02:22 PM »
This poll is the sixty-eighth match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, this match involves non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Miami and continues the series of matches in the preliminary rounds of the world-wide tournament to crown a champion for the sport.  The participants are:

Sukara (5'5 121 pounds 21 y/o) lives in Singapore.  Sukara works as a masseuse at a prominent club that caters to the wealthy.  She is also rumored to be the girlfriend (mistress) of a very wealthy business figure in Singapore.  Sukara has very strong hands thanks to her career and spends a significant amount of time in the gym at the club ensuring she stays in good shape.  Sukara's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I must win to keep my status at the club.  It is very important to me that nothing stand in my way.  No one will take away what I have."  In her first fight Sukara defeated Britta and then was dominated by Charlotte.  In her last match she stunned the Club's fan base by dominating Milena in the fight-in match to be invited to the tournament.

Drury (5’2” 115 lbs 20 y/o) lives near Boston although she is originally from Virginia.  She works as a receptionist in a small medical office and as a waitress in a local bar.   She likes to party and hit the local nightclub scene whenever she has a bit of free time.  Drury went to college in Florida before dropping out and moving to Boston.  During her college time she mud and oil wrestled other girls at a frat parties and views herself as a real “ass kicker” that loves a good scrap.  Drury's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm tough as hell.  I don't take any shit and I back up whatever I say.  Nothing beats getting to kick some girls ass and getting paid for it."  Drury has defeated Lisa and Melinda n competitive fights and then dominated Glenna.

The fight is scheduled to take place in a waterfront mansion in the Miami area.  Both girls arrive at the fight location in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  The dressing areas are both in small bedrooms off of the main living area.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements; their opponent going through a short series of stretches; a video of the previous fights for the opponent; and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Drury is shown to her changing room so she can prepare for the fight.  She is excited and ready to fight.  So far in her career she has been able to remain undefeated.  This tournament is a big opportunity for her as an independent fighter to make a name for herself and to compete for a championship.  Doing well, or winning the title, will financially secure her future.  Drury wears a dark bikini bottom with a bright strappy bikini top.  The bikini is a nice contrast to her skin tone and shows off her body in a very favorable way.  She leaves her short hair free as she dresses for the fight.  Her body looks well-toned and muscular.  Drury is in great shape and ready to compete in the Club tonight.  "It's fucking on tonight.  This bitch is soft.  Hell, she is almost a little pudgy if you ask me.  Just because she won her last fight doesn't make her special.  I'm going to beat her ass and send her crying back home."

In a room nearby, Sukara changes into white bikini with orange polka dots.  Her bikini top shows off her full breasts.   Sukara is full figured with soft appearing features.  While her body looks soft, she also appears to be strong.  For tonight's fight, Sukara leaves her hair flowing.  After her strong win over Milena, she is extremely confident almost bordering on cocky.  With her acceptance into the tournament, Sukara has been working hard at the gym during all of her free time.  She wants to make sure she is in good shape.  After watching the footage of Drury she is called to her interview.  "I will advance to the next fight.  This American thinks she is tough.  I will show her tough.  She can't be meaner than I can be.  I will fight her in her way and end her chances."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Drury and Sukara.  "This is big for Sukara tonight.  She shocked me last time out by crushing Milena.  She looks like she is in good fighting condition tonight.  With all that said, she is fighting Drury.  That is one mean blonde.  We have seen her really kick some butt out there.  Sukara got my attention with that last win, but Drury is going to get the win tonight.  I do think it will be a good, close fight."  The second commentator begins "The question on everyone's mind is whether Sukara can pull off another upset -- and if she wins it will be just that -- an upset.  Drury is favored to win this fight tonight and I think she does just that.  Sorry for all you Sukara fans -- tonight isn't going to be her night.  Drury wins and moves on to the next round. "  The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides a large open space for the fighters with a series of couches and chairs along the outer edges of the room for the large crowd.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighters.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Sukara smiles for the camera and nods.  "You are my next victim" hisses Sukara as they stand near one another in the middle of the room.  Drury smiles coldly at her opponent and after a short pause responds.  "I'm going to kick your ass all over this room and finish you off before the crowd even gets into their seats."  The crowd cheers at the exchange as the two fighters posture before the fight.  The officiator sends both fighters to their sides of the room and both move quickly and quietly to their position.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 09:28:48 PM »
Ooo this one is going to hurt! Both are two of the more catty girl in the club. Im cheering for Sukara! :D
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 08:37:54 PM »
Here is the story

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=62070.0

Sukara had a good showing in the poll.  For any of you that vote and have the time or the inclination send me a PM about your views on the fighters.  The more of you that share what you see in a fight or a fighter the more it helps me to flesh out the girls and the battles.