News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

2 MILFs-5'11" blonde vs 5'4"-DD vs DD-factory catfight-the story

• 3 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Lena 5'11", 200 lbs 40 DD

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: 2 MILFs-5'11" blonde vs 5'4"-DD vs DD-factory catfight-the story
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 04:15:42 AM »

Katie  5'4", 165 lbs 38 DD

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: 2 MILFs-5'11" blonde vs 5'4"-DD vs DD-factory catfight-the story
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 04:19:17 AM »

Waiting for the day, waiting for the two women to fight was perhaps the most erotic time in my life. Thinking about this 6', big titted, long legged, hot blonde knocking the the shit out of the shorter, dark curly haired, very pleasantly plump brunette was too hot. Thinking about the big blonde actually punching the brunettes teeth out, and punching her eyes until they're swollen and black and blue. Thinking about Lena ripping Katie's blouse and bra off of her, exposing those huge magnificent tits bouncing around, and her big, hard, erect nipples. Thinking of big, tough Lena strapping on a huge dildo and fucking Katie from the back, and from the front, and making her suck that big rubber cock made my body shake until I had a very explosive orgasm. On the other hand I couldn't stop thinking about the loud cracking sound Katie's ring made when it knocked into Lena's teeth, and that Lena bloodied her face. I couldn't stop thinking that if Katie manages to punch Lena's face a few more times, Katie might be the one knocking Lena's teeth out. Katie might beat Lena up, and thinking of Katie sitting on Lena's face with her big, sexy tits bouncing up and down gets me so rock hard, and the thought of Katie using that strap on on Lena is so, so hot. Lena's tits may not look that large, but her 40 DDs are big, hot and sexy too.

I wasn't the only one that couldn't wait to get back to work last Tuesday. Everyone was so excited waiting for Lena to show up. Katie seemed quite relaxed. By mid afternoon people were whispering that maybe Lena was afraid. Talk about what a big bully she is, and talking about how Lena beat the shit out of that other brunette because she knew the women wouldn't fight back. Then just before we were going to leave for the day, one of the secretaries came into the factory and announced that Lena was out of town, and she should be back by Friday. There was all kinds of talk, some people thinking Lena was a scared bully, and after Katie bloodied her face, she was too scared to show up. A few of the older women were quite confident that Lena isn't scared, and she will kick Katie's ass.

It's Friday, and everyone is more excited than they had been all week. Once again before we left for the weekend, people were saying that Lena is a chicken, and that she is lucky she didn't show up, because Katie would have knock Lena's teeth out. Lena was embarrassed and blushing. Then as the bell rings and everyone heads out the door, there is Lena. She looks so hot, wearing her tight black leather hot pants, her lacy black blouse with the spaghetti straps, and 4” skyscraper high heels. My cock is already as hard as a rock as I watched a few of Lena's friends walk over, and I can hear them telling Lena what everyone had been saying. My cock jumped and started trying to bust out of my jeans as I heard Lena telling her friends that she's infuriated about Katie bloodying her mouth, and that she's going to break Katie's nose, and punch her until she doesn't even know where she is anymore.”

Lena was so busy being cocky, and grabbing everyone's attention that no one noticed Katie walking through the crowd and toward Lena. I saw Katie in a flash. She's wearing this low cut, sexy red dress, with her huge breasts hanging halfway out of her dress, and she has on red 3” high heels, and she looks hotter than hot. Lena realizing that Katie must be coming, and she turns around just in time to see Katie lunge through the crowd, and she takes her balled up left fist, and she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Lena's nose. Lena is caught totally off guard, and blood starts rolling from her nose as her head snaps back, and Lena stumbles backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Katie goes right after Lena, and she sends her left fist “bang,” smashing right into Lena's nose again. Lena's head snaps back, and Lena stumbles backwards and she loses her balance, and Lena falls over onto the cement on her ass with a bang. Lena is sitting on her ass on the ground, and blood is really rolling from her nose, and Lena is shocked, she didn't think that Katie could fight so good.

Katie stands right over Lena screaming, “Get up you fuckin bully. I thought you were so tough. Come on you big mouth, get up and fight.” The crowd has made a circle around the two women and they're cheering. Lena's face is red as slowly she gets to her feet, and for a moment her legs are wobbly, but Katie doesn't give her a chance. She lunges at Lena, grabbing her blouse with both of her hands and shoving her back hard. Lena's blouse rips rips right off of her body in Katie's hands, as Lena stumbles backwards on her high heels again, and this time she almost falls over. Katie is starting to get cocky, and she screams, “Let's see how you like having your tits exposed in front of all of these people you stupid bitch.” Katie lunges at Lena, grabbing for her bra, but as she lunges forward, Lena sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into Katie's chin. The punch lands with so much force that you can hear Katie's teeth smash together and rattle in her head, as her head snaps back. Now it's Katie who's caught totally off guard, and Katie stumbles backwards on her high heels.

Lena raises her fists up like a boxer, slowly dancing around screaming, “alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight. Let's settle this once and for all. Katie raises her fists up and the two women stand there in the parking lot, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman and send her home totally humiliated, and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight. They circle each other, checking each other out until-----------------------------------------------------------

Katie goes after Lena with her right fist, but as Lena raises up to block her punch. Katie sends her left fist plowing, “bang,” right into Lena's nose again. Lena's head goes back and forth and Lena cry's out, OH, I'M BLEEDING,” and as Lena's head comes back forward, blood is really rolling from Lena's, and there is a gash across the bridge of Lena's nose from Katie's big, sharp ring. Lena steps back, and she puts her hand to her bloody nose, and Lena's face turns bright red. Lena loses her temper and she screams, “THAT FUCKIN RING YOU WHORE, LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO MY FACE, LOOK I'M BLEEDING, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, I'M GOING TO FUCKIN KILL YOU.” LENA GOES RIGHT AFTER KATIE SCREAMING HOW SHE'S GOING TO KILL HER. “I'M GOING TO FUCKIN KILL YOU, YOU FAT COW. She grabs Katie's hair, and just then Katie's left fist smashes, “bang,” right into Lena's mouth, splitting her lips open with her ring, but Lena has Katie by her fuckin hair, and she starts wrenching her head back and forth, and back and forth. She's ripping chunks of hair out of Katie's head, and Katie starts screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, LET GO OF MY HAIR YOU BITCH.” Lena is like an enraged lunatic and as she's shaking her head back and forth, she's marching Katie back step by step until first, “boom,” Katie's back hits the brick wall of the building, and then “bang, bang, bang,” Lena starts bouncing Katie's head off of the wall. Insanely she' cracking her fuckin skull, “bang, bang, bang,” over and over again until first Katie is seeing stars, fuckin stars, and her eyes are starting to swim around in her head, and Katie cry's out, “alright, enough, enough, please stop.”

Lena jerks Katie's head forward, grabbing her hair with both of her hands, and yanking Katie forward, and screaming right in Katie's face, “How fuckin dare you tell me when to stop. You started this Katie. You thought you were so tough. You thought you were going to beat me up, but you were wrong. I beat you up Katie, I knock the living shit out of you, and now I'm going to drain every last drop of your dignity from you. I'M GOING TO TEACH YOU RESPECT YOU FAT COW. I'M GOING TO TEACH YOU OBEDIENCE. I'M GOING TO TRAIN YOU AS MY PET, AND MAKE YOU DO WHATEVER I WANT YOU TO DO,” and Katie doesn't say a word, she's fuckin startled. Lena takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Katie hard, right across her face. Katie's head swings sideways, and Lena screams, “Wake up bitch, I'm not even finished with you yet. Now you're going to beg me to humiliate you. Now let me hear you beg.” Katie cry's out, “PLEASE STOP,” but Lena is infuriated and she's not going to fuckin stop.” She balls up her left fist hard and tight and she pounds it into Katie's stomach. “OOFF,” she punches some of the air out of Katie, and Katie grabs her stomach with her right hand and she leans forward. Katie lets go of her stomach and she starts to stand up straight again, but just as she does, Lena takes the same balled up fist, and she sends it plowing, “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Katie's flabby gut. “OOOFFF,” she knocks the air right out of Katie and Katie grabs her aching belly, and she doubles over in pain, gasping for air.”

Lena is still really pissed off and she grabs Katie's hair and she yanks her standing straight up on her feet, and “Katie screams, “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head, and feebly she reaches up, trying to pull Lena's hands out of her hair. Lena pulls her left fist back, and she smashes it “BOOM,” right into Katie's stomach. Her fist plows deep into the rounded bowl of Katie's chubby belly. This time “OOOOFFFF,” she really punched the fuckin air out of Katie, and Katie's kness just buckle right under her, and she falls first to her knees, and then she rolls up into a ball, and Katie is breathless. She's had all the air punched right out of her.

A few men pull Lena away from Katie, saying that Katie had enough. My cock was so hard as I watched the crowd cheering and everyone talking about the fight, as they start leaving. Lena pulls her car up, and there are still two big guys trying to revive her. Lena opens her window and says, “Why don't you guys put her in the back seat of my car. I'll drop her home, she isn't in any condition to drive. I grab up all of both women's clothes and pocketbooks, and I leap into the back seat with Katie.

Part3

Lena is driving and talking a mile a minute, “did you see how I knocked the shit out of her. I told her that I was going to beat the shit out of her. She's not as tough as she thought that she was.” My cock was so hard as Katie's limp head lay in my lap, her dark curly hair, and those humongous tits that were heaving up and down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body. Lena hands me a bottle of water and says, “wake the bitch up, we have to get her into the house.” I start rubbing the water on my hand, wiping it across her face. Lena laughed and said, “pour the water on her, you're not going to wake her up like that.” 

I pour water on her face, and that did the trick. Katie was moaning, and definitely trying to shake the cob webs out of her head. Lena pulls into her garage, and Katie is half awake. We had to hold her up, and help her walk, but she clearly had no idea of what was going on.” We took her into the playroom at Lena's house, and we laid her down on this big, thick, plush rug. I had to go to the bathroom and by the time I came back Katie was lying there, totally naked and moaning. Lena says, “take your clothes off stud.” Lena sat on Katie's stomach and she slapping her face forehand, “bam,” backhand, “bam, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth screaming, “wake up you fat cow, wake up you fat fuckin whore, so I can really humiliate you.”

Katie starts waking up, her eyes pop open and she's trying to see through her dazed, glazed eyes until she recognizes Lena, and she realizes that Lena has just knocked the shit out of her, and feebly she starts trying to buck and kick, crying out, “STOP, STOP, ENOUGH.” Lena laughs and she says, “We haven't even got started yet bitch.” Lena gets up off of Katie and she says, “get that big hard cock over here stud.” I walk over and Lena grabs Katie's hair and she pulls her sitting up straight and she laughs as she tells Katie, “Now kiss his big cock bitch.” Katie is totally submissive and she puts her thick, sexy red lips to my hard cock, and she gave it a nice long kiss. I almost squirted right in her face. Lena screams, “Now stick that big, hard cock in your mouth you whore.” I almost squirted again as Katie grabs my cock in her hand and slowly slides it deeper and deeper into her mouth.” Lena see's Katie's left hand as it grabs my cock, and Lena screams, “I almost forgot.” She grabs Katie's left hand screaming, “that ring, the ring that you bloodied my face with bitch,” Lena pulls the big ring right off of Katie's finger, and Lena puts it onto to the middle finger of her right hand. Lena became a different woman. She leans down, wrapping her hand through Katie's hair and she drags her up onto her feet. Katie cry's out, “PLEASE STOP.”  Lena grabs Katie's panties and she pulls them down, and then she takes the middle finger of her right hand, and she plunges it right into Katie's cxnt. Feebly was jumping up and down screaming, “NO, GET IT OUT, PLEASE GET IT OUT.” Lena laughs and she screams, “Look at how this cow's tits bounce up and down..” My cock was hurting. Lena screams, “Alright, you take her from behind and I'll take her from the front.” Lena pushes both of us back. I'm standing right behind Katie, and Lena is pushing Katie's pelvis, so Katie's hot ass was pounding my cock. Lena adjusts us, and she shoves Katie back, and my big, hard cock sinks right into Katie's ass hole. Lena is fucking her with the ring. Plunging Katie's very own big ring in and out and in and out, and I'm fucking her up her ass, and my cock is rock hard. I wrap my arms around Katie and I grab her huge, sexy tits, one in each hand, and Katie's big tits are flopping around in my hands. I'm fucking her ass harder, deeper, and Lena is fucking Katie with that ring, rubbing the big, metal ring back and forth and back and forth on Katie's clitoris.

Katie is leaning her head back against my shoulder and whispering, “FUCK ME, OOOOHH, THAT'S RIGHT, YES FUCK ME WITH THAT RING.” Lena laughs and says, “what was that.” Katie is really fuckin turned on. She's shaking her ass, and swinging her pelvis in and out and in and out.” Lena pulls her finger out of Katie's  cxnt, and Katie cry's out, “NO, PLEASE, FUCK ME.” She's shaking her ass, and swinging her pelvis back and forth and back and forth. I'm still fucking Katie's hot ass hole, and I'm twisting and teasing her big, hard nipples. Tears start rolling down Katie's face, and Katie screams, “FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY RING, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM.” Lena laughs as she screams, “Look at her, look at tough Katie now. She thought that she was going to beat me up and humiliate me, and look at how pathetic she is now.” Tears are rolling from Katie's eyes, and Katie is pathetic now, as she begs Lena desperately to make her cum. Lena laughs and she screams, “You're going to cum bitch, when I say you can cum. Do you understand me.” Katie cry's out, “yes, please fuck me.” I'm still fucking her from behind. Lena walks over to a drawer and she pulls out a big strap on dildo. Lena straps the dildo on, and seeing Lena with that big hard cock standing straight out is so fuckin hot. Lena walks up to Katie and she plows that strap on right into Katie's cxnt. I'm fuckin Katie from behind, and Lena is fucking her from the front, and I'm playing with Katie's huge, hard erect nipples.

Katie starts screaming. She's at the top of her lungs as she squirts and squirts and squirts over and over and over again.