News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

CALLING OUT ANY AND EVERY GROUP ON HERE!!!

• 117 Replies

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
CALLING OUT ANY AND EVERY GROUP ON HERE!!!
« on: January 23, 2017, 04:18:55 AM »
The DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY are here bitches and we are OFFICIALLY calling out ANY group that thinks they are brave enough and have enough guts to step up and take us on!!! Silk Stocking Sluts, Sinners Parasites, blondes, Asians, any skank with "Curvy" in her name, this is us saying we will take you on and beat your asses with smiles on our faces.  Any time, any place bitches... we are NOT hard to find.  So go ahead SLUTS... WHO HAS THE GUTS TO STEP TO US FIRST?? I dare ANY of you to come at us and we WILL put you in your place... STEP UP SKANKS!!! WHO'S FIRST???

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
Re: CALLING OUT ANY AND EVERY GROUP ON HERE!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 05:27:39 AM »
Awww that is so cute... this coming from some little girl who would never dare step to ANY of us.  You're adorable sweetie, you really are, but let's leave the big kids games to the big kids.  LOL

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 05:52:10 AM »
I'd be scared to fight if I were you too sweeties... on to the next one...

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 07:15:53 AM »
I can testify  these girls    are badass :)...for those of you that may be confused by this post
and my being a member of this group

there is a simple explanation

I have a split personality ::)

nah  not really

i'm still the same adoreable bitch  and queen tramp   ive always been

for any tramp,silk  girlygirlz   or any other  teams  brewing in the wind

just try   out  any of the  D.O.A    our door is always open

the prez tramp

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 07:22:51 PM »
Wtf?!  I think these people are serious!!  LOL

;D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 07:31:06 PM »
really.....The DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY hehe   another group that needs to know their place.

HAHA   wooooooooo sounds so scary   hehe

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 07:57:25 PM »
The DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY are here bitches and we are OFFICIALLY calling out ANY group that thinks they are brave enough and have enough guts to step up and take us on!!! Silk Stocking Sluts, Sinners Parasites, blondes, Asians, any skank with "Curvy" in her name, this is us saying we will take you on and beat your asses with smiles on our faces.  Any time, any place bitches... we are NOT hard to find.  So go ahead SLUTS... WHO HAS THE GUTS TO STEP TO US FIRST?? I dare ANY of you to come at us and we WILL put you in your place... STEP UP SKANKS!!! WHO'S FIRST???

You literally couldn't have been less threatening if you had tried. I'm right here if you or any of your whores think you can take me.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 08:26:31 PM »
The DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY are here bitches and we are OFFICIALLY calling out ANY group that thinks they are brave enough and have enough guts to step up and take us on!!! Silk Stocking Sluts, Sinners Parasites, blondes, Asians, any skank with "Curvy" in her name, this is us saying we will take you on and beat your asses with smiles on our faces.  Any time, any place bitches... we are NOT hard to find.  So go ahead SLUTS... WHO HAS THE GUTS TO STEP TO US FIRST?? I dare ANY of you to come at us and we WILL put you in your place... STEP UP SKANKS!!! WHO'S FIRST???

You literally couldn't have been less threatening if you had tried. I'm right here if you or any of your whores think you can take me.

Asian Queen... think you're royalty huh?? Bow to this sweetie...

{alt}
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 08:44:38 PM by TinaFightsYou »

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2017, 09:18:32 PM »
Oohhh Tina, everyone of those you do gets me laughing. And sesmic kitty, anyone of us can take of ourselves alone, but we love leaving a mess of beaten bodies in our path

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 11:12:13 PM »

{alt}

ha ha  I don't think may ever looked better
the prez tramp

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2017, 11:27:18 PM »

{alt}

ha ha  I don't think may ever looked better

Yeah I still look better than any of you bitches ever will, and you'll look even worse once I'm through with each and every one of you.

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2017, 11:55:04 PM »
Hahaha Asian child calm down...you should really be careful when coming around us, you might get stepped on.. take care of us huh. Best bring some real grown ups hon...

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2017, 01:48:36 AM »
all yall sluts

Yeah....better.  Got it.

;)
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2017, 06:59:30 AM »
So, are y'all some kinda biker gang?

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2017, 07:17:39 AM »
Really??  A few of us have been having fun with it :D ... just sayin'