News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CALLING OUT ANY AND EVERY GROUP ON HERE!!!

• 117 Replies

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
Re: CALLING OUT ANY AND EVERY GROUP ON HERE!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2017, 08:43:51 PM »
The DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY are here bitches and we are OFFICIALLY calling out ANY group that thinks they are brave enough and have enough guts to step up and take us on!!! Silk Stocking Sluts, Sinners Parasites, blondes, Asians, any skank with "Curvy" in her name, this is us saying we will take you on and beat your asses with smiles on our faces.  Any time, any place bitches... we are NOT hard to find.  So go ahead SLUTS... WHO HAS THE GUTS TO STEP TO US FIRST?? I dare ANY of you to come at us and we WILL put you in your place... STEP UP SKANKS!!! WHO'S FIRST???

Ok so i take it someone was binge watching Sons of Anarchy and figured that name was cool.  Cute little bunch....just a few questions....does that leather get uncomfortable in the summer?  Are you girls considered a gang, clique, or posse?  Thumbs up on the graphic design work...and I thought biker looking bitches were dumb!

I'd say that we're more of a group or a posse, not so much a gang.  Glad to see you enjoy the graphic and the leather is fantastic year round. And Kell, we're around.  You gotten any friends to take us on YET?? LOL  We're ready and waiting sweetie. 

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2017, 09:50:20 PM »
The DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY are here bitches and we are OFFICIALLY calling out ANY group that thinks they are brave enough and have enough guts to step up and take us on!!! Silk Stocking Sluts, Sinners Parasites, blondes, Asians, any skank with "Curvy" in her name, this is us saying we will take you on and beat your asses with smiles on our faces.  Any time, any place bitches... we are NOT hard to find.  So go ahead SLUTS... WHO HAS THE GUTS TO STEP TO US FIRST?? I dare ANY of you to come at us and we WILL put you in your place... STEP UP SKANKS!!! WHO'S FIRST???

Ok so i take it someone was binge watching Sons of Anarchy and figured that name was cool.  Cute little bunch....just a few questions....does that leather get uncomfortable in the summer?  Are you girls considered a gang, clique, or posse?  Thumbs up on the graphic design work...and I thought biker looking bitches were dumb!

I'd say that we're more of a group or a posse, not so much a gang.  Glad to see you enjoy the graphic and the leather is fantastic year round. And Kell, we're around.  You gotten any friends to take us on YET?? LOL  We're ready and waiting sweetie. 

don't need any help taking you down :)

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2017, 11:31:00 PM »

Come at me bitch!!

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2017, 01:14:44 AM »

Come at me bitch!!

Cash me ousside, how bah dah?
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2017, 04:33:32 AM »

Come at me bitch!!

Cash me ousside, how bah dah?

You did see the video where someone caught her outside and she got her ass handed to her right??

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2017, 04:52:41 AM »
yiiiikes.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2017, 02:25:57 PM »
Still looks like no one wants to step up... LOL :D

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2017, 09:57:12 PM »
uh oh... lookie who we got.  I don't blame any of you for hiding from us.  Problem is we WILL find you all.  Just sayin'... heheh

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2017, 10:09:10 PM »
Thanks, boss!   Of course, they're already hiding... so all we need to do is wait for the sound of them closing the hatches behind them!   :D
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline Sassy

• Simply the best, and sassy!
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2017, 12:50:19 AM »
I think all this bitches are all scared of the DOA. All they now how to do is hide under there beds. So any of you bitches want a piece of us come on down to Trillian. We will be glad to give you a ass kicking you will never forget

Bring it on. I dare you!
When life gives you melons, you might have dyslexia. Join NDA - the National Dyslexia Association :)

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2017, 01:31:11 AM »
We're ready and waiting... so bring it honey... I DARE YOU

Offline Sassy

• Simply the best, and sassy!
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2017, 05:37:39 AM »
sassy i'm sure we have some girls that can  drag you into a ring :)

Somehow I am not seeing any dragging. Perhaps it is the fear of what happens when your girls try, Lexi.
When life gives you melons, you might have dyslexia. Join NDA - the National Dyslexia Association :)

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2017, 11:33:42 AM »
sassy i'm sure we have some girls that can  drag you into a ring :)

Somehow I am not seeing any dragging. Perhaps it is the fear of what happens when your girls try, Lexi.

What would we need a ring for?? LOL

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2017, 01:00:34 PM »
Don't any of you DOA bitches think I've forgotten about you.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2017, 03:36:49 PM »
we've not forgotten about any of you pigs either