News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CALLING OUT ANY AND EVERY GROUP ON HERE!!!

• 117 Replies

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
Re: CALLING OUT ANY AND EVERY GROUP ON HERE!!!
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2017, 05:26:33 AM »
the d.o.a..is still alive and kicking..or so i'm told....more like alive and busy   talk,talk,talking....

Hey Lexi, talk about talk, talk, talking, I haven't seen you or any of your 'tough' girls puttin it on the line lately.  Come and TRY to take down a DOA girl, in fact how about this DOA girl, I dare ya....Smooches.....Stace
Take it easy Lexi I got this....I will be finding you very soon Stacie and you will see just how tough "Lexi's Girls" are....smiles....Surfertramp

Wow... terrifying

LOL ;D

LOL, i know!!  I'm shakin in my boots here.   :-P

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2017, 09:32:48 PM »
the d.o.a..is still alive and kicking..or so i'm told....more like alive and busy   talk,talk,talking....

Hey Lexi, talk about talk, talk, talking, I haven't seen you or any of your 'tough' girls puttin it on the line lately.  Come and TRY to take down a DOA girl, in fact how about this DOA girl, I dare ya....Smooches.....Stace
Take it easy Lexi I got this....I will be finding you very soon Stacie and you will see just how tough "Lexi's Girls" are....smiles....Surfertramp

Wow... terrifying

LOL ;D

LOL, i know!!  I'm shakin in my boots here.   :-P

It's sad how unintimidating these Classless Tramps are.  LOL

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2017, 03:20:03 PM »
And with so little reason... I've fought Lexi three times and she has yet to do anything but surrender.  If she's their best, they are in big trouble indeed.
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2017, 05:56:00 AM »
And with so little reason... I've fought Lexi three times and she has yet to do anything but surrender.  If she's their best, they are in big trouble indeed.

From what I recall, the one time we fought (so long ago you could almost write an archaeologist report on it), it was in fact a Tramp who came out on top :P

Oh so hard to believe since by simple definition, tramps are typically on the bottom on their back.  On your backs is where you'all do your best work.  :)

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2017, 06:52:31 AM »

From what I recall, the one time we fought (so long ago you could almost write an archaeologist report on it), it was in fact a Tramp who came out on top :P

Oh so hard to believe since by simple definition, tramps are typically on the bottom on their back.  On your backs is where you'all do your best work.  :)
And typically between my thighs is where you do yours!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2017, 04:12:35 PM »

And typically between my thighs is where you do yours!

Yawn...

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2017, 06:10:06 PM »
We're ready and waiting for one of these groups to step up and face us.  Lexi CLAIMS that the Classless Tramps are the number 1 group on here but honestly I don't think even she believes it.  We are easily the strongest, toughest and most dominant group on here now and no one can even come close to us.  Welcome to the new era sweetie... where you all play second fiddle to US!!!  Anyone care to prove us wrong... come get some!!!

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2017, 05:05:56 PM »
Since you DOA girls seem to be having troubles finding your way out of your fridge (omg are they some fat asses or what!) let me leave you a map to find me....Amberhurtsu2 on trillian.....simple enough!

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2017, 07:02:23 PM »
We're ready and waiting for one of these groups to step up and face us.  Lexi CLAIMS that the Classless Tramps are the number 1 group on here but honestly I don't think even she believes it.  We are easily the strongest, toughest and most dominant group on here now and no one can even come close to us.  Welcome to the new era sweetie... where you all play second fiddle to US!!!  Anyone care to prove us wrong... come get some!!!

Delusional for sure...geesh

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2017, 06:48:19 PM »
Still waiting sweeties... LOL

{alt}
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 06:49:43 PM by TinaFightsYou »

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2017, 10:57:11 PM »
I've tried stepping up and no one wanted some
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2017, 05:52:19 AM »
jane you may just need to take  a cow by the horns  and slap  a dead heads face a couple times
the prez tramp

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2017, 05:59:09 AM »
jane you may just need to take  a cow by the horns  and slap  a dead heads face a couple times

Look at Lexi handing down advice that she herself wouldn't take.  But yeah, do that... watch what happens... LOL

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2017, 05:05:06 PM »
just to clarify   catch one of the  d.o.a. cows  by the horns.. slaping some sense into them :)
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2017, 01:57:31 AM »
it might help to  know  who all the d.o.a.girls are... if tina or becca  or another girl  could make a list here :)    and maybe give an indication   who of their girls  are most current active :)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 01:59:16 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp