News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CALLING OUT ANY AND EVERY GROUP ON HERE!!!

• 117 Replies

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
Re: CALLING OUT ANY AND EVERY GROUP ON HERE!!!
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2017, 08:59:06 PM »
The DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY are here bitches and we are OFFICIALLY calling out ANY group that thinks they are brave enough and have enough guts to step up and take us on!!! Silk Stocking Sluts, Sinners Parasites, blondes, Asians, any skank with "Curvy" in her name, this is us saying we will take you on and beat your asses with smiles on our faces.  Any time, any place bitches... we are NOT hard to find.  So go ahead SLUTS... WHO HAS THE GUTS TO STEP TO US FIRST?? I dare ANY of you to come at us and we WILL put you in your place... STEP UP SKANKS!!! WHO'S FIRST???
Well Tina, we've certainly been on the road to becoming closer and possibly even friends, but, we've also discussed getting 'other' ways of getting acquainted...so, if yer the first DOA bitch I gotta face then consider this gal the first in line.  Facing you and any other DOA whore not as a Silk, not as a blonde, but as a woman with a chip on her shoulder and a knack for starting trouble!!  Only question is which DOA bitch is gonna be next after I DESTROY YOU????

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2017, 10:33:55 PM »
The DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY are here bitches and we are OFFICIALLY calling out ANY group that thinks they are brave enough and have enough guts to step up and take us on!!! Silk Stocking Sluts, Sinners Parasites, blondes, Asians, any skank with "Curvy" in her name, this is us saying we will take you on and beat your asses with smiles on our faces.  Any time, any place bitches... we are NOT hard to find.  So go ahead SLUTS... WHO HAS THE GUTS TO STEP TO US FIRST?? I dare ANY of you to come at us and we WILL put you in your place... STEP UP SKANKS!!! WHO'S FIRST???
Well Tina, we've certainly been on the road to becoming closer and possibly even friends, but, we've also discussed getting 'other' ways of getting acquainted...so, if yer the first DOA bitch I gotta face then consider this gal the first in line.  Facing you and any other DOA whore not as a Silk, not as a blonde, but as a woman with a chip on her shoulder and a knack for starting trouble!!  Only question is which DOA bitch is gonna be next after I DESTROY YOU????

Li'l bit... you've faced me before... whatever you do to Tina will be paid double on your curvy bod... by ME.  COUNT on it.   ;D
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2017, 10:47:23 PM »

Li'l bit... you've faced me before... whatever you do to Tina will be paid double on your curvy bod... by ME.  COUNT on it.   ;D
And you've faced me before too Becca...and you know I'm no pushover either, but hey!  We're on the same team now so it's all good!   Though I'm sure we'll engage in a few friendly spars to stay sharp so we can continue to dominate over the Silks and Tramps!  ;)

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2017, 11:04:50 PM »
Good lil Tina is a DOA .... your on my list now

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2017, 11:18:01 PM »

I'm sure she's terrified

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2017, 12:11:08 AM »
Anytime you feel brave...or DUMB enough to try ....just let me know Kell.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2017, 12:32:47 AM »

How about now Lil Tina

I'm confused... is this supposed to be a threat?? LOL

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2017, 12:46:42 AM »

How about now Lil Tina

I'm confused... is this supposed to be a threat?? LOL

It was a question, why? You didn't feel threatened by it did you

Not even a little bit

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2017, 10:04:31 PM »
a secret photo taken  at a d.o.a.. group therapy meeting
{hard to tell if that is tina  or Jackie in the chair...but does it really matter :o}
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2017, 05:32:19 AM »
after trading some rough punches....using both hands I reach ou shoving at tina's body   to try and get her off   then moe  back to my feet
the prez tramp

Offline KelseyFistFighter

« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2017, 10:48:02 PM »
Newer sister of the D.O.A. and I'm here to call out any silk sluts, tramps, or other bitches from rival groups.  I'm 5'4" 125ish lbs 21 yo and I prefer rough fights with few rules.  If you're feeling brave enough, add me on trillian at lilkelseyftr

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2017, 10:25:32 AM »
Are any of you DOA girls still hiding in the corner? I wouldn't mind beating one of you down :)

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2017, 01:18:19 PM »
Are any of you DOA girls still hiding in the corner? I wouldn't mind beating one of you down :)

Well at least i got to start my morning off with a laugh  ;D  ;D

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2017, 04:27:21 PM »

Well at least i got to start my morning off with a laugh  ;D  ;D

Why don't you ask Becca how she did against me? :P