News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

TALES FROM THE PEACH PIT

• 31 Replies

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
Re: TALES FROM THE PEACH PIT
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2017, 12:31:23 AM »
Showtime After Hours Intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ypnDS6210

Showtime After Hours Presentation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTGPUR-vxEI

Peach Pit Second Round Action

#16 - Terri Bradway

{alt}

{alt}

vs

# 49 - Victoria WWE

{alt}

{alt}

Terry Bradway  was in the shower humming to herself. She’d been off fighting for 18 months with a neck injury - one that nearly had her in a wheelchair - and she had just come back to a thunderous ovation last month.

Although she had been fighting at the Pit  for a month there was a world of difference between the small backyard fights of Ohio versus  massive shows that the Peach Pit  put on.

She felt down her back, feeling a bruised rib where she'd pulled off a sloppy DDT on a fighter and there was a twinge in her thigh from some move or other.

She started massaging the ache in her thigh away and her hand started wandering up to her crotch, and she began humming a little louder, some song she had heard at some point in the evening

"Hmmm hmmm this is not enough" she sang to herself, as she caressed one of her nipples to hardness and continued to massage her clit.

"That’s my music." came a voice from behind her.

Terri jumped, the colour rushing to her cheeks in embarrassment as she turned to the speaker.

She had seen the tall dark haired woman wrestling whilst she was laid up with her injury and had appreciated her lithe, strong body. Victoria had quickly made her character, playing a psychotic bitch against Trish and had had a short reign as women's champion.

"Err.." stammered Terri "sorry"

"That’s no problem" said Victoria, dropping her towel and stepping into the big open shower and turning on another nozzle.

"I have to confess you're looking to become quite the up and comer. Terri. "

There was a moment's silence as Victoria started washing herself down, and Terri caught herself staring at her hard body and getting more aroused.

Victoria must have sensed her watching, and looked over at her.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I’m sorry, I just realised I don't know your name." said the Brunette

"It’s Lisa" said the Canadian.

Just then Terri's  neck twinged. Not badly, but enough to make her cry out and stagger to the side of the cubicle.

The tall woman was at her side instantly, one arm around hr waist, the other brushing Terri's hair back from her face, a look of concern across her features.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Yeah- I get spasms after workouts. Nothing serious, the doc said it was to be expected for a month or so following my return in-ring"

"Anything I can do to help?" asked Lisa.

"I dunno- could you massage my shoulders a bit?" and she turned her back to the taller woman. She felt strong hands take her shoulders and for the first time all night she relaxed.

As Lisa worked at the knots in her shoulder Terri could feel the woman's breasts pressing into her back - and she was enjoying the feeling. She could feel Lisa’s nipples hardening and her breath becoming ragged and felt her own nipples grow almost painfully hard around their piercings, and her pussy get wet.

This continued for ten agonizing minutes until Lisa drew breath.

"I... I have something to tell you" she stammered.

Terri turned to face the strikingly attractive woman.

"Go on" she whispered, knowing what was going to be said next.

Terri bit her lip and took a step towards the woman, admiring her tall, lithe body, the hard curves of muscle and feminine grace. She put one hand on her hip, and one on her shoulder, and turned her around so she was looking up into Lisa’s dark eyes.

"You want.... this?" she asked, placing one hand on the back of Lisa’s head, and pulling her down into a kiss. It started as a gentle thing, then began to heat up as Amy’s tongue nudged its way into Lisa’s mouth.

Terri  felt Lisa’s body tense up, and she ran her hand down her back, tracing the muscle there, until she came to her marvelously tight ass, where Terri stopped and squeezed. Lisa’s own hands grabbed hold of Terri, one on her ass and the other exploring one of the redhead's perfect breasts, stroking and caressing, making its way to her pierced nipple.

The embrace lasted for a few moments more until Lisa drew away. Looking down she murmured something

"What?" asked Terri

"Where are you staying tonight? I mean, here is good, but.. I.. oh, what the hell. I want more than can happen in a public shower. Come to my room with me. We’re not scheduled until tomorrow morning anyway  and.. I want you to spend the night with me."

Terri's heart missed a beat. She had long fancied women, enjoying kissing and stroking, but nothing more intense than that. She looked Lisa square in the eyes, those dark eyes, and reached out to take hold of her hand.

"ok." she said. " My BF Matt is out of town at the moment - I am meeting him after our fight  tomorrow , and I’ve got to speak to Vince  about my future. But I’ve got tonight off. I’ll come with you." she turned to lave the cubicle and then stopped, turning back.

"Like it's going to be that easy"
Terri lunges at Amy . She dodges him and delivers a sidekick across the back
of her neck. She collapses to the floor as the inside shower room camera turns on.
Victoria follows up with an Elbow Drop across the back of her neck . The maneuver stuns Terri.  Victoria applies a Camel Clutch which has Terri screaming. As Victoria intensifies her hold; Terri's screams become louder.
The sound of her distress is like sweet music to Victoria's ears. The crowd cheers
louder watching on the drop down fight screen. Terri is trapped in the center of the shower room unable to escape and
sobbing from the pain. The sobbing brings Victoria to her 1st orgasm. She
releases Terri. She flops to the floor. Victoria  pulls Terri to her knees; drives
several knees into her face stunning her.

Victoria pulls Terri to
her feet and execute a DDT. The DDT does its work as she lays there flailing around like a dead fish as the sounds of the announcer echo through the shower room  "In 4 minutes and 51
seconds; the winner of the fight VICTORIA!

Bracket Update

http://challonge.com/PeachPit2K17

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2017, 06:52:10 PM »

#17 - Crusher Carrie

{alt}

{alt}

vs

#48 - Sarah Underwood

{alt}

{alt}

It was the fast, dirty, and brutality that appealed to her. It was the seediness and the roughness. The Peach Pit  was it's normal mural of sweat, sex, and carnage but it all seemed much tamer than the animal inside her was looking for. With a sigh Sarah Underwood turned to the 3 ladies that had accompanied her into this "girls night" of drinking and dancing from a club they just left from.

"I have to go."

"Why we just got here?"

"Where do you want to go now?"

"You guys stay. I am just going to head home. I have a blinding headache all of the sudden."

"You okay to get home?"

"I am fine. Enjoy yourselves. My tab is open at the bar so party as long as you like."

"Thanks honey, feel better."

With that Sarah Underwood moved off toward the exit. There was a club not far from there that was more appropriate to her mood. She would head there and try to unleash the beast currently ravaging her from the inside.

The fresh air on her face felt amazing after the smoky sweaty club. She turned and headed toward the security guard. The one place she was sure to find what she was looking for. She paid the admission and and headed in
The muscle bound lunk was in his normal booth holding court. He was a body and that was all she needed.

"Hey there stranger." He said as she approached. "thought I told you not to come over this way. I guess you just need a lesson on where good girls are not supposed to be."

It was exactly what she told him to tell her when he saw her and for a moment the fear and the thrill seemed to be ramping the frustration up perfectly. He stood and grabbed her arm and shoved her roughly in the direction of the alcove across from his table. He pushed her up against the wall and began to paw cruelly at her. She whimpered and only wished that the fear was a little bit more real. He pushed her panties down and began rubbing her pussy roughly with one hand while he put the condom he had unwrapped on his stiffened cock. Without any more build up he thrust into her not until Sarah leaned up and wrapped her legs against his throat squeezing

"Please," She whimpered. "Stop, please. I am sorry, I won't come back."

He growled as he attempted to pry off the hold

"I believe the lady told you to stop." The voice behind the lunk was deep and authoritative.

"No she didn't." Said the Lunk still gasping for air while attempting to thrust himself upon her y.

She was so close before the "helpful" stranger broke the physical alteracation. She growled with frustration. "Dipshit". She said.

"You okay?" said the suited stranger  pulling out of her at the sound of her safeword.

"Yeah, just not going to get back there now. Sorry." She said pushing her clothing back into place. "You okay if we just forgot about what happened her  and I can just leave alone unharmed? I sweat I will not tell anyone"

"What 'alone'? I got scads of chicks over there that are looking for a pounding. Come back and see me some other time."

"Thanks." She said stepping away from the lunk and past the helpful stranger. Grateful for the mask and dark interior as she moved toward the door. She felt the stranger move behind her. She hurried quickly to the door removed the mask and placed in the bin before racing out. She hailed a cab and was in the back seat just before the door of the club opened for Mr. Helpful. She did not look back afraid that he would see her face again  as the cab drove away.

Crusher Carrie  &  Sarah approached one another. Sarah  lunged at Carrie. She dodged out of
the way and delivered a side kick across the back of her neck. Sarah fell to the
mat. Carrie  dropped a knee into the small of her back.  Sarah wailed from her
sharp knee. Carrie quickly slammed her  face into the sand floor. The crowd cheered.
Carrie pulled Sarah  to her  knees and delivered a Knifehand to her  throat. Sarah
fell to the mat; clutching her throat and gasping for air. The crowd applauded
the maneuver. Carrie pulled Sarah to her  feet and sent her into the ropes. As
she rebounded off the cage; Carrie caught Sarah with a front kickthat sent
her to the floor. Sarah was completely discombobulated from Carrie's opening
attack. Her mind was muddled from her attack. Carrie stayed focused as she
administered a Full Body stomping leaving Sarah stunned. Carrie  pulled Sarah to
her  feet but is caught with an Uppercut Knifehand to her pussy. Two fingers
entered her body sending waves of pain throughout her body. Sarah dropped to
her knees; clutching her womanhood and moaning in pain. Carrie followed up with
a punch to her forehead. The blow knocked her to the floor . The blow scrambled
her thinking process as she lay on the mat Carrie pulled Sarah  to her feet by her tits
grabbed her arm and sent her into the cage . As Sarah  rebounded off the cages; Carrie delivered a punch into her stomach; dropping her to her knees and causing her to gasp for air. Carrie slammed her face into the floor.  She then  parts Sarah's legs and kicked her in the cxnt.
Blood began dripping from her pussy. Sarah was sobbing as Carrie picked her up
and placed her on a shoulder and expertly applied an Over the Shoulder
Backbreaker! Sarah screamed in pain and tried desperately to escape. Sarah
wiggled off her shoulder and hits the floor. As Carrie's bent to extend herattack;
Sarah  kicked her between her legs. . Carrie  dropped to one knee when Sarah shot a
second punch into the same spot. Carrie dropped to the mat face-first. Carrie
spent some of the time collecting herself. Carrie  got to her hands and knees.
Sarah punted her  a couple of inches in the air with a few spin kicks across her face  toward the corner. Carrie landed on her  back with her ribs on fire where her foot made contact to her sides too. She gasped for air.  Sarah dropped a knee across her throat which only exacerbates her difficulties as he writhed on the mat. Sarah  kicked her  several times between her legs .  Carrie  screamed as Sarah kicked her  in the head. The crowd cheered Sarah's comeback.

Carrie  was stunned from the kick to the head. Carrie  lay on the floor  with her  eyes glazed over. Sarah grabbed her
pussy ; pulled her up lifting him slightly off the floor . The crowd stood and cheered Sarah's dominance.  Sarah pulled Carrie to
her feet and Suplexed her .She  arched her  back as  she hits the floor . Sarah then repeated a series of DDT moves four times leaving Carrie's body violently jerking. She then  stood and shot her hand high in the air in victory.

Bracket Update

Offline Bigmouthbride

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2017, 12:53:42 PM »
Can I be in this please!? :D
Yup. Your man wants me and he can't have me.

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2017, 11:43:31 PM »

Peach Pit 2nd Round Action

# 8 - Corrie Everson

{alt}

vs

#57 - Irina Shayk

{alt}

Vincent Fertelli , owner and founder of the Peach Pit  was driving a rented emerald green Lexus. It pulled off the street, passed a countless entourage of parked cars, pick up, station wagons, vans and occasional motorcycles, drove past a jewelry store, a book store, a pet

store and a butcher shop, and parked in front of a video game store.

Standing in front of the store, the next girl in Lester's revenge plans stared at him with pretty brown eyes. Her name was Irina and watching from safe warmness of the car Vincent saw that she was just as pretty as he remembered her from the day she came in and asked about fighting. Irina wore a  short Raiders t-shirt and short shorts . It was 101 degrees outside. He reached across the seat of the emerald green Lexus

and opened the front passenger side door. Irina walked over to the car, opened the door and came in. She smelled slightly of bubble gum. Her breath smelled of peppermint. She seemed a bit nervous.

"Sorry about all this," Irina said. "If my boyfriend wasn't such an asshole I could have made it on time, and you wouldn't have to pick me."

"Not a problem," Vincent pointed out. He would have done anything to assure the arrival of a model. His fight club depended on these beautiful girls. "Buckle up."

Vincent  took off, needing to escape the shopping area and all these people. Vincent never felt comfortable among masses of people. The emerald green Lexus shot back on to the street. Mastering the car like a trained stunt man, he got past a series of cars, making his route to the  desert office faster. A few drivers blew their horns at him,

others opened up their windows to scream at him, none of this bothered Vincent though. Sitting next to him was once one of the top talented models in the world .

Four other girls waited for his phone call at home. He had their names in files back at the office.

Vincent took a left turn and missed smashing an old lady with a walker by about ten inches. He offered no apologies, he gave no amount of shit. As far as Vincent was concerned, the old lady was walking in his way of revenge. If the Lexus were to kill her, it would have been her own damn fault.

"Where'd you get you license?" Irina asked.

Vincent only smiled at the remark. "Got a schedule to keep," was what he said after they waited in silence long enough. "You and your boyfriend fighting?" Lester felt it necessary to break the ice.

"Always," she sounded said.

"May I ask why?"

"Lots of things really, got caught up in drugs, lost my jobs, my modeling drugs, and forced to start from scratch broke and hungry. I don't think he likes me anymore. He's always talking to these nasty slutty girls now. He never calls me at home. He never does anything with me. And I guess I'm also starting to hate him."

"Maybe it time you broke up," Vincent said. He enjoyed playing games with their minds. He could really act like one them caring sensitive types who loved to listen when he wanted too.

"I thought we'd be together forever," Irina said. "I guess I was wrong though. I can't be with a man I don't love. Can I?"

"Not if you want to be happy."

"Do you really think I'll make a good fighter? " she asked suddenly. She didn't want to talk about her failing relationship any longer. It was making her sad. Vincent saw it as breaking her down for later on.

"You're a pretty young lady," Vincent pointed out. "You'd make an excellent fighter. And I bet after a few fights  you are going to stake your claim as one of the best here."

This seemed to make Irina  happy again. Her pink lips formed a smile. They drove to the office without saying another word. Irina  thinking over her future as a fighter. Vincent  thinking over how he was going to trick Irina into the humiliation that awaited her. He'd done it a few times already for his crowd thirsted for one sided affairs.

Would she be an exception? Or had she  be broken down enough? He pulled to the curb in front of his small office.

"Kind of small, ain't it?"Irina asked.

"It'll do,"Vincent said, "for now."

She followed him through the doors. The office was empty as usual. Since the opening week there hasn't been anyone looking to be a fighter yet. Vincent  pretended this didn't bother him, but with many gals registered and  one ready for the taking

and four left, Vincent  only had one more spot to fill in the tournament.

"Follow me," Vincent said. "The tourney starts next month in March. Leave your stuff here, I'll get you acquainted with the club." She left her purse  and followed Vincent outside down the short dirt road from the church that led to the cave entrance of the club. . Vincent  had already fixed the  fight lighting and was preparing the arena for the evenings fight card.

Once again, it was show time.

Irina  is the talk of the league by taking one of her opponents so easily.  Sally has moved on and is set up with a match with Corrie Everson . The ladies and
some men say that she still has the look and pizaaz to ruff up the competition. She rests in his Dressing
Room. In the Dressing Room next to his; Irina is putting on her make-up. Sally
is 30; 5'8"; 130 with measurements of 35c-23-35. She is wearing a "snow white"
short robe . Her lipstick is white and she has
glitter on her face & body. The buzzer rings summoning them to
the Ring. They both head with purpose to the cage pit. Irina  enters first to much
groping; whistling and jacking off. She enters the pit and goes to her
corner.

Corrie  follows her down the aisle with similar results. She enters the Ring packing massive guns with a hunger to destory. She smiles at Irina and goes to her corner.
Corrie  & Irina come out. Corrie out reaches her hand for a shake before they start
their match. Irina reaches out to shake her  hand when Corrie suddenly delivers a
left cross which nearly knocks Irina out.

Irina is on the floor. She is motionless from the stunning effect of the blow.
Corrie drops a Knee Drops across her chest. Irina instinctively shoots up gasping
for air only to receive a left cross which knocks her out. Irina  writhes on
the floor as she enters "Dreamland". Irina  has never been beaten so decisively
in any of her fights preparing her for Peach Pit 2k17.

Irina has pain coursing through her body. Irina knows she must endure until an
opening presents itself. Corrie pulls a very shaky Sally to her feet. She sends
her into the cage and back slams with

authority; bounces off and lands facedown on the floor. Irina is moaning and
barely conscious. She  picks Sally gets her in the position for an Inverted
Piledriver. She jumps in the air as executes a Jumping Inverted Piledriver
which knocks Irina out again. Irina  is
weak and disoriented. Corrie quickly administers DDT which knocks her out again.

.Corrie straddles her and pisses on her face. The crowd cheers as the Ring Announcer
says," In 12 minutes and 31 seconds; the winner is Corrie Everson!" The announcer  hands her
attire to Don. A stretcher is brought into the cage. Irina is loaded onto the
stretcher and taken to the Infirmary.

Bracket Update

Offline Bigmouthbride

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2017, 08:05:20 AM »
OMG i love it!
Yup. Your man wants me and he can't have me.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2017, 05:01:23 PM »
I love it I am a huge Cory fan

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2017, 07:38:54 AM »

#25 Spanish Queen

{alt}

vs

#40 - Andrea Mantea

{alt}

I'm a Former Model turned Sales Rep  for Fisher Scientific and was checking in on some of my East Coast clients when I was catching in one some unusual fight action at a roadside attraction.  Don't tell me that a woman can't be raped and humiliated during a fight, because I am living proof that a strong woman can take you, and force you into serving her against your will.  When there is a lot of money on the line it can bring out the animal in any fine upstanding individual.

It all started when I checked into my hotel room at The LaQuinta Inn  in Reno, NV. I decided to visit this roadside  bar on the outskirts of Reno  for a nightcap after a very tough day of visiting my clients. Heading toward the bar, I must have passed 20 women in various colorful robes, but all of them had one thing in common; they all had bare arms, and all had bulging muscles. I had never seen a muscular woman before, so I thought it was a bit strange that the hotel should be full of them.

I approached the entrance to the bar and had my explanation. A big placard read Peach Pit 2K17 .

I took a stool at the bar and ordered my usual gin and tonic and was nursing it, when I noticed someone sit in the stool next to mine. I looked over and saw a woman with long brunette hair , the most beautiful face I had ever seen, and piercing blue eyes.

She was wearing a black low cut evening dress with spaghetti straps, and she was massive. Her shoulders were bronzed and wide and her arms bulged with muscle even in their relaxed state. Even her beautiful smile and warm personality could not make me attracted to this intimidating Amazon, so when she asked me to dance, I told her no.

I could see in her face, she was pissed, but she shook my hand, nearly breaking my fingers, excused herself, walked out of the bar, and I thought that was the end of it.

I finished my third drink, and exited the bar. When I got off the elevator, I was shocked to see Spanish Queen, the Latina Amazon from the bar waiting at my door.

"Shit!" I cursed myself under my breath for having told her which room I was staying in. I put on a forced smile and approached her.

"Hi Adrienne. Can I help you?"

"Since you are kind of new to this , I thought maybe you might be available for a little guidance.  I have some free time if you are intrested"

I nearly choked as I thought of  this woman with a body made of steel gripping her arms around my slim body , so I tried to beg off. "Thanks for the offer, but it's been kind of a long day, so I think I will just turn in."

I fumbled for the key and was ready to open the bar door when Adrienne grabbed my wrist and twisted my arm, forcing it behind my back and shoving my face and upper body against the door.

I was helpless, pinned to the door, with my legs spread wide. Before I could react Spanish Queen's hand shot between my legs.

Queen released me, took my key, opened the door and pushed me inside, so I landed face first on the entrance. I slowly rose to my knees, rubbing my sore arm and crotch, trying to think of my options. I could cry out, but no one was likely to come to my aid. I tried to dash to the door going out , but just as I reached for the door; she yanked my hair back.

"Don't try anything like that again little one, or I will have to hurt you badly."

"Please Spanish. If it's money you want, I have $500 in my wallet. Just take it and please leave me alone. We don't fight until tomorrow so can we settle up until then."

"Fat chance.!"

She slammed me hard against the wall, then once again crushed my pubic bone area with two smashing kicks , causing me to double over and cry out in agony.

She ripped the shirt from my back, sending buttons flying, then undid my belt and ripped the pants from my body, leaving standing shaken, in my thong. She grasped my thongs and tore them from my body, leaving me standing in my shoes and socks, trying to cover my small aching croctch.

"Please Spanish. Don't do this to me. I promise not to say anything, just give me one more night."

"Little bitch. I just love your sense of humor."

Scared to death, I watched her advance on me once again, lift me in a bear hug and flip me over so I was held helpless, upside down. She removed my socks and shoes and through them into the corner, then flipped me around so I was once again in a tight bear hug.

Her body felt like smooth steel without an inch of give in it. She was crushing the breath from my body, but I could not keep my cock from reacting to her oral attack, and it responded reaching its full 4 inches.

She dropped me  back down on my feet and studied my small body making me feel like an insect under a microscope.

Spanish Queen picked me up once again and tossed me on the floor  like I was yesterday's trash. She ordered me to lay still and watch her undress. "Now you will see what a body SHOULD look like.

She stepped out of the shirt and stood in a pair of panties and bra. Every inch of her screamed out "Power." At that point, something started to change, and I couldn't take my eyes off her washboard abs and muscular glutes as she removed her soiled panties, which she covered my face with and told me not to remove.

The aroma was strong and rich and I let it seep into my consciousness as I lay still and watched her remove her bra and stand naked before me. She flexed in a double biceps pose, producing huge rock-hard arms. I don't know if it was the strong scent of her pussy and ass from her panties or the fact that I was becoming hypnotized by her muscles, but my dick once again became erect.

My eyes grew wide as I once again saw her move toward me. She removed her panties, then kneeling, straddled my head, facing my feet, so her spread ass was just inches from my face, and I could once again smell the strong scent of her massive body.

"Okay Little Man. I want you to lick my ass."

"Oh my God; no!" Please don't make me do that. I'll do anything else, but that is vulgar, and should never be done."

Once again she grabbed my clit and I cried out, but her warm parted ass was lowered and muffled my cries of pain as she squeezed

"Mmmm yeah little bitch. Now go deep."

I felt I had no choice. I was powerless, and with another squeeze of my balls, she forced me to stick my tongue in her warm tight opening. She rocked on my hard tongue for 10 minutes until she was moaning, and although I was scared and under her control, my dick stayed hard.

She moved off my head, allowing me to breathe once again and pinned my shoulders with her hands as she pulled my little face into her tight wet pussy.

"Darlene, this is rape. It isn't right. Please let me go."

My pleas fell on deaf ears as she held me helpless and began to pump me harder and faster. Her strong body slammed into mine, knocking the wind out of my body as she crushed me to the floor. I had lost complete control to this woman who I now knew as a muscle goddess, not to be denied as she cracked my neck and let out a deep penetrating groan of delight as she licked her lips.

Bracket Update

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2017, 06:58:10 PM »

#9 - Diane Taylor

vs

#56 - Alinca Vacariu

{alt}

For a long time Alinca , sits at the mirror. Tonight could be my final performance.  The end of the show. She's had a long run.  She's  travelled the world, won the applause of thousands, but tonight it could come to a close.  Tonight could be the end of the road, the swan song, the last bow.

Carefully, so carefully, she puts on the make up for the last time,  touches the cheeks with just a little more colour, the lips with a hint more gloss. The lights around the mirror shine with a stark unforgiving glare, showing every small defect, every crow's foot and wrinkle, every mile travelled, every tear shed, every bouquet and encore.

At last she is satisfied, ready for her audience, ready to make her last entrance. She stands, a little shakily, for she is no longer a young woman and she has been drinking heavily. Holding a final bill and eviction notice she sheds a tear and reaches for good whisky, pure malt, none of this supermarket rubbish. Only the best for the last night. Only the best.

She pours herself another glass from the half empty bottle, and now she turns. She gazes round her apartment, seeing it as if for the first time. The expensive furniture, the Limoges china, silk embroidered cushions and velvet curtains. Elegance and taste, the rewards of success and talent, the accumulation of years of hard won acclaim, and yet not enough. Not all of this can buy another minute on stage. Tonight is the last show.

Slowly, a little unsteadily, she moves around the room, stroking a chair here, an ornament there, drinking steadily from the glass, the gold liquid warming her old body, flushing her cheeks under the make up, making her sweat and itch. She is glad of the thin dress she is wearing, after all these years it still fits, after all these years.

It is time. It is time. "Tick tock goes the clock." she thinks. Her mind swirls with a million memories, a thousand opening nights, a thousand entrances, but never like this. Not like this.

Several hours later, she turns to face her audience in the Pit. This is such a special night. This is a gala night. A command performance. No tickets. No posters. No critic will write this up in tomorrow's paper. This is her night, hers.

"You think you're strong?" Alinca  grinned. "You try to pick me up then."

"You already know what I can do," Diana said. "I think you just like being thrown around." She stepped forward, clamped her hands beneath her arms, and then just stretched her long arms upward.

"Oooouuggh!" She gasped as her long arms extended to full stretch, lifting her clean up off the floor. Her slender arms didn't look that strong, but there she was, dangling above her, her  body hanging from her hands. She held him there. "I don't say things I can't do."

"Owww! You're hurting."

She lowered her to the floor, then moved her hands down her body to grip her hips. "This won't hurt so much." Her arms pushed upward once more, and up she went with them, even higher than before.

Diana bent her wrists, tipping her body backward until she was being held horizontally, parallel with the floor.

"Ooouuugghhh!" she cried.

"You see how strong my arms are?" She moved her wrists once more, tipping her body again, this time holding her upside down. "Ooouuuhhhhh!"

"I'm not weakening yet," she said, her breathing steady.

"Please!" Alinca gasped. "Turn me the right way up!"

"Okay." Her wrists twisted him back upright. " But you're not coming down yet." She held her upright for a moment more, then she bent her arms, lowering her a little. She drew a breath, and threw her powerfully upward. She gave a cry of alarm as her body twisted sideways in the air, moving into a position where she was able to catch her horizontally in her outstretched arms. She landed with a clump  as her long arms halted her fall.

Diana  held her cradled n her arms for a minute. Then she lowered them a little, throwing her up again, two feet in the air, before catching her securely.

"Auuugh!" she cried.

"I can throw higher than that," Diana lowered her in her arms and then hurled her three feet into the air, catching her once more in her long long arms.

"Now for the big one." Diana bent her knees, then came up fast, her long arms hurling her nearly four feet in the air, spinning her body so that it turned face down as she caught her.

She cried out in alarm, not expecting to be hurled so high.

"I won't let you drop," Diana said. "I could play with you like this for ages."

Diana  tossed her  up again, using the toss to flip her over on to his back once more. "This is quite good exercise. Shall we see how many I can do?"

"One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight..." Dianahurled her  three feet in the air with each throw, flipping her body through 180 degrees each time, so that she came down alternately face up or face down. She was breathing hard now. "Two more!" she gasped. "Nine... Ten... Eleven.. Twelve.. Thirteen... Fourteen..."

"Stop. Stop!" Alinca cried out, sounding more out of breath than she did.

"This is the last," Diana  turned and tossed her up a and this was even higher. She cried out as she was rolled over three times in the air and realised Diana wasn't going to catch her. But this time she had directed her body in a high arc which sent her crashing  heavily on to the floor.

Alinca  got up  and then ran at Diane. She bent her knees stretching out her arms to stop her. Then her arms clamped about Alinca's back as her legs straightened, lifing her up off the floor onto Diane's shoulders. She stood tall with Alinca clamped over her shoulders. She gasped for breath as Diane'sshoulders dug into her stomach. She was so tall that their feet were nearly three feet off the floor. Then she spun and dropped her on the floor.

"Had enough?" Diane said, breathing deeply.

Enraged, Alinca  aimed a furious blow directly at her face, but she still couldn't bridge the gap. The blow whistled past, eight inches from Diane's face, as the tall young woman's arms held her away from her.

"Okay!" Diane said as her right arm withdrew from Alinca's shoulder, pulling right back as her long hand transformed into a surprisingly heavy-looking fist. Without further warning, it launched forward, lightning fast and deadly accurate, aiming at the Alinca's head.

This blow did make contact, and with an astonishing amount of force. There was a heavy crack as the blow landed. Alinca groaned as she was sent spinning backward, stumbling drunkenly for a few seconds as she tried to stay on her feet. The effort, however was too much for her. She staggered and then fell on to the floor. "Don't ever try that again," Diane stared down at her. Alinca looked shocked as streams of blood ran down her face.

"You're not going to defeat me!" Alinca said as she attempted to get back to his feet. She still seemed dizzy, speaking in a slurred voice as she made two failed attempts to stand. On the third attempt, she managed to stagger uneasily back to her feet, supporting himself with one hand against the cage.

"I said you aren't going to beat  me!". Alinca  shouted angrily yet almost drunkenly, as if the punch had taken away some of her wits. She was obviously still very angry as he lumbered toward Diane.

But she was no sort of threat at all to the tall young woman. Diane's left arm stretched out to halt her once more. Then, in a quick movement, she wrapped her long right arms around Alinca's outstretched right, stepping behind her to encircle her body from behind. Her long arms swept upward, suppressing Alinca's struggles as they trapped both her arms, linking behind her  neck. Alinca's tried to struggle, but she was securely pinned in a full nelson. Diane's slender arms were astonishingly strong, immobilising Alinca without effort.

Diane's face was passionless as she controlled her.  She was strill struggling and swearing. Diane's arms began to pile on more pressure. Her linked forearms started to press forward and down - and Alinca's head and upper body were forced forward and downward with them.. She was straining and gasping, struggling with all his might, but her whole body couldn't resist the smooth power of her arms. Diane  was bending her double! Alinca's face went red. Her power seemed effortless. She was gasping and struggling, but Diane was moving her forearms easily forward and down with no strain.

Suddenly in another display of her strength, she straightened her body, lifting the bowed-over Alinca  right off the ground, to hang from her linked arms. Her legs kicked impotently, eight inches off the ground. Diane took her weight with ease as she coughed and spluttered.

"Owww. Owwwww!" she moaned. "I give. I give! Please let me go!"

Diane held her  where she was for a few moments longer as she gasped for air. Then she unclasped her strong arms, letting Alinca fall to the ground, where she supported himself on hands and knees as she gasped raspingly for breath. Alinca coughed and spluttered as her  breathing steadied. She was clearly shaken. The thing was that Diane seemed to be doing little more than toying with her.

Her right knee moved so fast it was a blur.

CRASHHH! The noise was ear-splitting as her knee sped right into  Alinca's upper chin . The impact shattered the frail woman as it sent her  hurtling across the pit floor as she crashed on her belly with a heap into silence. 

Bracket Update

FawnL

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2017, 09:34:20 PM »
wow....!  :D

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2017, 05:57:52 PM »

#24 - Legend Killer

{alt}

vs

#41 - Dana Rogoz

{alt}

{alt}

Dana  was more than a little nervous as she climbed the gloomy stairway. She had a better than fair idea of what she might be getting into and it wouldn’t… No, it couldn’t be considered legitimate fighting, anywhere… let alone back in Bucharest.

But, it wasn’t like she was left with much choice in the direction she had originally wanted her acting career to take. Back in high school, she’d had the lead in every play since her freshman year, but here in Sin City, the closest she had come to getting a part (any part) had been a disheartening string of tersely delivered, “We’ll call you”. She had managed to duck the landlord for almost three weeks now and that kind of luck couldn’t last much longer. She hadn’t had anything close to a real meal in over a week; Mother Hubbard’s cupboard was so bare, there were only dust bunnies on the shelves and, except for something that now resembled a high school penicillin experiment, the fridge was empty of anything but frost.

Her stomach was rumbling so badly, she knew others could hear it. She desperately needed to eat and if that meant having a fight with another naked woman … on closed circuit online TV …than that was what she had to do… like it, or not.

There was only one door at the top of the stairs with PEACH PIT  PRODUCTIONS stenciled in black Goudy Stout block lettering on its frosted glass panel. This was the place. A decision had to be made; troop back down the stairs and give legitimate acting one more shot, or take the last (and possibly irretrievable) step across the threshold of the fight club  industry? A rumble in her stomach—a reminder that all she’d had for breakfast was the left-behind packet of crackers she had snitched from the dingy dinner’s counter, while spending the last dollar she had on a lousy cup of horrid coffee—answered that question in painful fashion. Taking a deep breath, Dana  opened the door.

The office behind the frosted glass wasn’t small; it was tiny, barely larger than a walkin closet. The slick suited individual  sitting behind the scared desk, desultorily checking out his cigar, looked to be somewhere in his mid to late thirties, possibly older. The bored man barely glanced up when Dana closed the door. “You here for the part, honey?” He asked in a deep voice.

“I… I guess so,” Dana answered unsurely. “I ah… I need the… the exposure.” Her stomach growled again and Dorothy groaned. She was so hungry. If she didn’t want to pass out, she had to eat… and soon.

The man  heard the growl and her watery black eyes—which had long ago lost any real spark—took on a flicker of life. “Well, sweetie, exposure is what you’ll get here… and plenty of it. Have you done any explicit fighting before?”

”No.” Dana hesitated; she didn’t want to admit it to this stranger, but, if it would help her get this part… “I’m not a fighter, though.”

“Just as well, honey.” The man attempted to smile, but Dana  couldn’t detect any friendliness in the grimace. “We here at Peach Pit Productions prefer to work with unknown fighters. That way, if they pan out, we don’t have to argue with agents while we mould our girls into truly accomplished world renown fighters.”

“No offense, but I’m not interested in becoming an accomplished fighter,” Dana replied. “I… I just need the money.”

“From the belly growling I’m hearing, I’d say you do.” The Man fished in one of his desk drawers and handed Dana a banana. “Here, this might help quell the stomach pains until you’re done with your audition.”

Surprisingly, the long thick banana appeared to be fresh and Dana took it. “Thank you,” she said as she quickly peeled it. She barely chewed and didn’t even taste the first bite. She swallowed and her stomach roiled when it hit bottom. But it was a good roil, her stomach at last had something else to feed on besides its own lining.

“First, there are a few formalities we have to take care of.” He pulled out a pad and propped in on her crossed legs where the girl wouldn’t be able to see what she was writing. “First, I guess we should start with your name, your age, and where you’re from.”

“Dana. I’m thirty one and I’m from Bucharest, Romania.”

“Dana… 31, from Bucharest.” Oh, this was just too rich; The Legend Killer and the rest of the gals would have their very own Innocent Dana  from Romania  to play with, who was of legal of age but looked much younger. “Okay, that takes care of the legal and background stuff… for now.” He slid her eyes to the newbie across the desk from her. “Do you have any idea of just what sort of fights we have here, Dana?”

“Ultimate Fighting.”

“Yes, but here at Peach Pit we specialized in a particular genre of fighting.”

The full name of the production company should have tipped Dana off, but the churning in her stomach distracted her. “You… specialize?”

“Yes, in bloodsports; fights to the death… generally in the extreme.”

Bloodsports? Fights to the death! Dana  swallowed hard on her mouth full of banana as it finally hit her; Othello and Desdemona; the Black Prince of Venice and his White Princess. With Shakespearian irony the name of the company made perfect sense; a part in explicit deathmatches was what she was going up for.

The half a banana now laying heavy in Dana’s tummy reminded her how good it felt to have something beside imagination in her stomach. Could she fight another woman? Yes. She had always been curious about what it would be like to fight a woman(consciously) and if doing just a fight meant having a full belly for the first time in so long she couldn’t remember what it felt like, she would participate.

There was just one, tiny (potentially, not so insignificant) question she wanted to ask. “What do you mean by ''to the extreme’?”

“No rules, no time length, you both get in, one comes out..”

Dorothy couldn’t even swallow now. “All the time?”

The suited man nodded. “Maybe longer,, if the fight demands it.  Ever fought another girl naked?”

“Ah… no.” She didn’t know if admitting that girl/girl  naked fight scenes made her panties wet, so she hedged her bet. “Not in the flesh, anyway.”

“That’s where the big money is in this game, honey,” the suited man  said in a conspiratorial tone. “Lesbianism is chic these days, and you combine that  with a lot of hot and sweaty, pounding of two tight fit bodies… Well, let’s just say that fights in this genre generate some serious change i”

In her just-between-us- tone of voice, the dark suited man was actually being very business-like about this; he was laying it out graphically, no holds barred,  no stone left unturned to be questioned about later. And, despite her nagging hunger, Dana felt her panties becoming moist. “I can fight with another girl, but… but she might have to show what she can do.”

“Around here, that’s a real easy one to handle, honey.” The slicked hair italian nodded again. The guy was at least very curious, if not actually hooked on this whole thing. He put away her empty pad and stood up. “Well, you ready for your fight Dana?”

“Here? Now?” This caught Dana completely off guard. “Don’t I need to prepare first? Practice so I will be warmed up and prepared"?

The suited man  laughed. “Action! That’s what counts here more than words. That's best saved if you show you’ve got what it takes to fight convincly.” He came around the desk and held out his hand to Dorothy. “So, you goin’ in for your fight, or you gonna bolt right out the door?”

Dana  was at an impossible crossroads, good sense said she should bolt… right this fucking instant, but intense curiosity was pulling her in the exact opposite direction. “Where does my ah… this fight take place?”

The suited individual nodded at that big  well lit space beyond his window. “In there.” . “And no is not the operative word here at Peach Pit Productions,” the suited man t coaxed. “If you find that you can’t take the heat, you’re free to get up and walk out. Here we test your survival and  strength; we are not putting on GLOW wrestling.”

That made up Dana’s mind. She could go in for a fight, to at least see if the stories  were indeed true, and, if she didn’t like what was going on or found she couldn’t handle what was going to be expected of her, she was free to get up and run out. She took the man’s hand and stood up. “Well,” she said bravely, “let’s see if I have what it takes.”

“My name is Vincent, by the way,” the mant said as she led Dana  through the other door. “I’ll be your ah… your sort of coach during the process.”

That would help, Dana reasoned, following behind Vincent. Having someone in the room with her, while she was fighting another woman  , would help out a whole lot.

Inside the door, Vincnet  pushed aside a dark canvas curtain. “Legend” she called out loudly. “Get your fit  ass out here. I’ve got Peach Pit's newest contestant in tow and she ain’t gonna waste time waitin’ to show her stuff when there are a hundreds of people out there.”

Dana looked around the room. It was cavernous like a underground coloseum with seats in a bowl shaped circle and a large circular sand caged pit stood at the fore front of it all.  Six cameras positioned at  varying heights to catch the malicious  action on it from every angle. A dozen klieg lights, perched on tall stands.

Dana  eyed the arenanervously. She was, most likely, going to fight naked in it… with a another woman. And, she was going to be filmed doing it. Back home in rural Bucharest,  if anyone she knew saw her fighting naked to the death with another woman, she wouldn’t be allowed back into the state. She should leave; she should cut and run right now. She should really get the fuck out of here… NOW!

Then, the blackout tarps at the far end of the arena parted and Dana couldn’t move, because through them came a large white woman; six foot six, maybe six-eight, probably half way between one hundred and seventy  and one hundred and eighty pounds, clad only in a leopard skin loincloth; her rippling, well defined, muscular body glistening like her olive skin had been oiled.

The imposing woman  stopped in her tracks and appraised Dana on the other side of the cage as they both entered. For once Legend Killer was not only right; she was dead on the fucking money. “That is one sweet piece of white meat,” she commented under her breath as she approached her at the center of the cage. “

Upon the ringing of the bell, Legend Killer simply stretched out her long arms and grabbed Dana  firmly by the wrist. Freezing her arms, she forced her to a halt.

Angry,Dana struggled to tear herself  free of her grip. But Legend's  long fingers were startlingly strong, maintaining an iron grasp on Dana's wrists.  She  squirmed impotently in the grip of Legend's enormously long arms.

The thing about Legend's arms, was that although they looked long and slender, they actually had amazing strength. Very little could resist them. Dana  struggled even harder, fighting so fiercely that Legend looked like she might not be able to hold her. But her muscles tautened along Dana's slender arms - which refused to bend by as much as a quarter inch.

"Stop that!" Her voice was a warning.

At once her long fingers released Dana's wrists, quickly relocating to circle the upper arm  before they could pull away. Her hands gripped securely, eliciting  gasps of pain from Dana. Then her long arms began to draw together once more, demonstrating their oppressive strength as they dragged Dana in front of her. She squealed and struggled, fighting to tear hertrapped arms free, but she seemed completely unable to resist the power of Legend's muscle power.  She  tried to pull away, but simply couldn't do it. Dana's heels brushing against the sand floor as Dana's  amazingly powerful arms forced her  against her will.

Ouuuff! Legend Kiler  grunted as she continued to apply pressure, moving her until she was directly in front of her. Then her hands squeezed again, this time with a lot more force.

"Owwwwww!" Dana  cried out in pain.

Dana squirmed painfully in her grip, fighting to tear herself  free. But she was  firmly in the six feet young woman's grasp. Totally unable to pull away, she continued to yelp in pain.

"Owww-oooowww!" Dana  writhed. "You can't do this. You're hurting!"

"I'm restraining you," Legend Killer  said flatly. "Stop trying to resist and I'll ease the pressure a little. Keep struggling and it will hurt a whole lot more. There's nothing you can do about it. Just do exactly as I say."

Still moaning in pain, Dana stopped struggling, looking sullenly up at her captor but  the pain of Legend Killer's  fierce grip seemed to be crushing all her resistance. Legend's power was subduing her. .

"Now kneel," Legend Killer ordered, not raising her voice, but keeping her grip painfully tight.

Dana obeyed the command at once, falling heavily to her knees.

Legend took another  step backward as her long right arm drew back. Her  hand curled into a surprisingly large, blocky fist.

The fist hung poised for a moment as Dana got up and  lurched toward her. Then her arm hurtled forward at eye-blurring speed. At a long-limbed six feet tall, Legend's  reach was enormous. The five foot five figure of Dana  was still not within striking distance of her when her blow launched. Unfortunately for her, he was already right in the middle of Dana's hitting zone. She  didn't even have time to shut her eyes in the split-second that it took Legend's squared fist to travel through nearly six feet from its starting position to its point of impact.

KRRACCKKKKKK! Her fist met the base of Dana's jaw with appalling force. The former actress  seemed totally unprepared for a punch of that sort of power. Dana's head was driven brutally upward and back like a rubber punchball as her whole body was spun right around. The astonishing power of Legend's blow twisted her neck violently to one side. Her eyes went blank.She  staggered drunkenly backward for a pace and a half. Then she just collapsed, falling in a heap - like a giant puppet after someone had cut off all its strings.

Alicia, however, was no longer even concerned with Nick. As her right fist completed its devastating journey, she had already turned her head to focus on the shocked and disbelieving Maurice. She squinted slightly as her equally dangerous left fist came searing inward to home in on the right side of Maurice's head. Before the hostel worker even had time to even take in what had happened to his partner, Alicia's second huge blow impacted.

The crowd gasped. Legend's  sudden brief storm of violence was over, but its effects remained. Her opponent  now lay sprawled across the pit floor, completely motionless.

She always seemed to hold all the cards.Dana was no match for her. She was horribly strong, arrogant as hell, and always right! Dana  who had tried to oppose her was her last and final mistake. And of course she wouldn't be blamed for beating the crap out of Dana. She always found a way to come up smelling of roses! Dana had been humiliated. The crowd was more in awe of her. Even the locker room staff were obeying her orders like puppies.

Legend Killer's  power over everyone was even greater than it had been before. How would the rest of the fighters be able to turn the tables on her now?

BRACKET UPDATE : http://challonge.com/PeachPit2K17

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2017, 05:51:02 AM »

Peach Pit Second Round action

#4 - Horny Milf

{alt}

vs

#61 - Marilyn Frederick

{alt}

John and I had an amazing weekend and it is all on film. Before I you tell what happened I'll tell you a little about myself. My name is Jake; I'm eighteen and just graduated from high school. I'm called an instigator all the time. I don't like listening to people just talk about doing something so I try to push them into doing what they really want to do. I'm little over six feet tall, and have an athletic build, but I'm no way any kind of jock. John is a lot like me, he is also over six feet tall and not devastatingly handsome. John isn't an instigator, but he joins in when I start something. I guess you could say he is my wing-man.

We have a friend who is a jock. Well he isn't a football player or anything like that; he is big in golf. His name is Greg Jones Jr   and he is the same age as John and I .  The one thing about Greg is that he always has the best looking girlfriends.

Greg's current girlfriend, Marilyn, is 40  and was big on scooping out the local boys. As always Greg has picked one of the sexy girls. She has a nice rack; I would say they were a 34 C. She is a very nice person and is always helping people out. Even though she is nice she doesn't like being pushed around. I've seen her stand up to some of the bullies at school and they now leave her alone.

Greg's Mom, Kristin (Horny Milf) , is like a second mother to John and I . We're always hanging out at Greg's house to play basketball or games on his Xbox. John and I always try to catch a look down Kristin's tops. We sometimes get a great look at her bra under her tops. She sure is one hot Horny Milf. I think she knows I have a crush on her. She is a businesswoman with a master's degree who generally tries to downplay her physical assets. John and I have been checking her out for a few years now. We always tease Greg about how hot his Mom is. I con Greg into telling me her bra size, which was 38 D.

I guess she is used to men noticing her, because she is always being hit on. She always finds a way to cut them down or brushes them off. The only problem with her is she likes to be in total control and can be forceful. She is always running Greg's girlfriends off. I guess she is jealous of them or she doesn't want Mike to get too serious with any of them. Anyway I think she just has too much control over him. One more thing about her, she is big in the church and quite conservative.

John and I still go over to Greg' s on Saturday to play on his Xbox or shoot some hoops; at least that is what everyone thinks. The real reason is we just like to check out Greg's mom. On a good day she would be walking around in shorts and a tight t-shirt.

A few weeks back we were all over Greg's when his Mom came into the room. Greg says, "Mom, Marilyn is coming over later today, so try and be nice to her."

"Greg, I don't like that girl, she isn't good enough for you."

"I don't care what you think, mom. I like her."

"Whatever, but I don't think this will last long," and out the door she went.

A few days later Marilyn, Greg, John and I were over at Greg's playing spades at the dining-room table. Greg's mom walked in; Kristin looks at Greg and says, "Hey Greg want to step out for a few minutes. I need to take care of something. I won't be long."

As soon as Greg was out of the room she started in on Marilyn. "Why are you here today?"

Marilyn  looked at her and asked, "Are you talking to me?"

"Who else would I be talking to? You're the only one who doesn't fit in around here."

Kristin  looked like she wanted to just yell at Marilyn, but before she could get a word out Greg  jumped in. "Ok,  let's be nice to each other."

Kristin  looked at her son and with a mean tone, "This is none of your business, so stay out of it."

Then she and Kristin just insulted each other for a few minutes. So I jumped in and said loud enough to be heard above their voices, "Look you two let's calm down while Greg  is around. If you two need to get whatever is bothering you off your chests then do it another day when Mike isn't around. I'll tell you what,  Mike and his Dad  can go play some golf this Saturday and then you and Marilyn can  settle whatever it is between you two at that hot new Desert Night club. John and I will also be there to watch. Big pay day involved What do you think?"

Kristin  said, "Ok if the old bitch wants to get this over with."

Marilyn  yelled at her, "That sounds like fighting words to me, cxnt!"

I jumped in, "There is going to be no fighting, just talking between you two until Saturday night That is why John and I will be here. Until then you two will be civil to each other. Got it?"

They both agreed reluctantly, giving each other the evil eye.

They both looked at each other and agreed not to make a scene while Greg was around. Greg agreed and  said he would go play golf this Saturday. He also wanted me to text him when the two of them started to talk things out and to let him know when they were done. That way he could make sure Greg wasn't around. The five of us agreed on the plan. As soon as Greg returned to the room, Marilyn  got him to take her to the movies.

Right after Marilyn and Greg left, so did John and I. When we were out the door I said to John, "You know, just maybe this Saturday will turn into a cat fight."

John replied laughing, "Isn't that what we're supposed to keep from happening?"

I answered, "Sure is, but if one starts I'm not stopping it. I would love to see those two fight it out. Better make sure we bring our cameras Saturday to capture everything if it happens. "

"If one does start, we can't tell Greg" said Tim.

"You're right about that."

On Saturday John texted me, letting me know that  he was out the door and on their way to the golf course. I texted back, letting him know I was on my way to pick up Marilyn and John.

I picked up John first and checked to make sure he had his camera; then we picked up Marilyn. She had on a red blouse and a white wrap around skirt.

We arrived at the Peach Pit around  9 pm .Greg's s Mom got out of the car. She also wore a skirt, which came to her knee and a tight pullover top. They were both checked in and escorted to the locker room to change into provided robes. 

Before John  or I could sit down with soda's in our hands  the two women were into each other's faces. You couldn't really tell what they were saying to each other. Clearly they were both very upset. They were yelling and had their hands in each other's face. I don't even think they knew what they were saying to each other.

I just looked at John and smiled and made sure my camera was close by and Tim did the same thing. We watched as these two women became more and more heated in their tone and actions.

Then things took a turn, Kristin  pushed Marilyn  and told her "Until you grow up I want you to stay away from my son."

Marilyn, pushed Kristin  back and yelled, "You stupid old slut, I'll stay with your son until we decide to break up and I don't care if you like it or not!"

I sent Greg  a text: "They have started to talk out their differences. I'll let you know when they are done."

Then I heard it; Kristin  punched Marilyn  and yelled "Get out of his life !"

I picked up my camera and started filming the scene in front of me. I noticed John was doing the same thing.

Marilyn  was now red faced angry. She then punched Kristin back and told her "I'm not going anywhere until our dispute is over."

I wasn't sure about John  but I was starting to get a hard on just watching these women going head to head and hoping they would get into a bigger fight.

So I started to chant, "Fight, fight!" John and the crowd joined in. The two of us at the top of our voices were now chanting, "Fight, fight!"

Kristin grabbed Marilyn by her hair and ripped into her with a fury of punches to her face . You could see the anger in Kristin's eyes as she delivered 

Marilyn regained her composure and turned to face Kristin. "Ok bitch game on!"

Kristin laughed at Marilyn, "Sure thing, slut. You need to quit before I have you naked and humiliated in dread in front of your friends."

Kristin grabbed at Marilyn's from the back pulling her arms up in a full nelson.  She grabbed Marilyn  by her hair and pulled her down onto the floor with her. This was turning into a knock down, dragged out cat fight. I know I wanted to see these two women naked now and I think Tim did also. I wanted to see at least one of them humiliated and it was going to be on film.

Kristin extended her arm back and fired back into Marilyn  . By the time Marilyn knew what happened, Kristin was taking her head off pounding out blows .   Marilyn stood up  dazed and her tits bounced a little. Her nipples were pink and nicely pointed straight out. We were staring at her perfect tits and her nipples were getting hard.

Kristin was laughing, "I think the boys are getting an eye-full right now. You can give up now, bitch."

Then she looked at Tim and me still laughing saying "Hope you two are enjoying the show."

Marilyn  looked angry and hissed, "Look you old bitch, I told you, you're the one who is going to be naked and in dead shit in front of these guys!"

Marilyn  then rushed at Kristin and they both fell to the floor again; they began to wrestle all over the place.

Sue Smiling now says "How does it feel to have your son's friends looking at your old boobs?"

Here stood my friend's Mom and girlfriend topless in front of John  and me. I know I was hard as a rock and I'm guessing John was also. In my mind I knew I should stop this fight now. It was getting out of control, but there was just no way that I was going to stop this cat fight. I had to see what would happen next.

Kristin didn't answer Marilyn and just charged forward, with her boobs swaying from side to side. We continued to watch these two go after each other. One would be in control for a while, and then the other would take control. It really didn't take long before they both had ripped into each other's sides and face. You could tell Marilyn had a tight sexy ass. Kristin had a much  rounder ass and it wiggled more than Marilyn's did.

I was surprised at how tough Kristin was and  after a few more minutes it was Marilyn who was gaining control. Then Kristin reached up and pulled on Mary's hair and leveled into her with punches. . You could tell Marilyn  had trimmed her pussy hair. She had a landing strip just above her cxnt. Kristin pulled Marilyn's legs apart and we got a great look at her cxnt as she sent a kick  to it.

Kristin taunts "Hope your enjoying showing your young pussy to the boys."

Marilyn  regained her composure by knocking Kristin off with a kick to her belly . She then got control of Kristin  and ripped into her sides with left and right combos. Kristin had shaved all her hair off around her cxnt.

With a mean look on her face Kristin yells "Boys who's pussy do you like best?"

We didn't answer. I just couldn't believe what was happening, both women were now totally nude. The only things they could pull on now were each other's hair and tits. Kristing  grabbed Marilyn's hair and was pulling hard. Marilyn  reached over and grabbed Kristin's  large nipples and pulled and twisted them. This continued and Marilyn finally got the upper hand. She got Kristin down on her back. She was sitting on Kristin's stomach and started to punch her face and tits. Every once in a while she would pull on Kristin's tits until she was out.

Bracket Update

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2017, 08:05:20 AM »

# 29 - Daniela Crudu

{alt}

vs

#36 - Elizabeth Chase

{alt}

This is a true story about me witnessing my friend in a catfight, although, to call it a catfight is not entirely true; more like a slaughter!

It happened two years ago when I first enrolled at a college in UNLV in Las Vegas, NV  to study Art and Design. I was 18 at the time. Because I have High-Functioning Autism I have always been quite introverted, quiet and not very social, and subjected to bullying my whole entire life. As soon as I started class, the other students saw I wasn't quite like them the way I was quiet and kept to myself. One girl in particular, named Elizabeth, who was the complete opposite to myself. She was very loud-mouthed, extroverted, narcissistic and a bit of an attention seeker — decided to make my life hell from my first day at class and after; which first started by her calling me names like "slow-minded", "inept",  etc., and later progressed to her throwing various objects at me, hiding my possessions, and prodding me in the back whenever she walked past — to the amusement of her female teaching  circle of friends. I complained to certain authorities at the college, but nothing was ever done about her relentless bullying. I'm only 5'6″ tall and weighed 9 stone at the time, and never had a fight in my life, and ignorant in knowing how to defend myself. I'm a bit of a wimp really. Now, Louise looked to be about 5'9″ tall,  and was quite athletic-looking. She had grey hair and would always have this look of contempt on her face whenever our eyes met — like a sneer with her top lip curling up. She was in fact very attractive and many lads in college would comment about her sexiness.

After about 8 months, I learned to just get used to Elizabeth picking on me. However, it did get me down, which was eventually noticed by my friend Daniela  after a while. She asked me if I was okay, and I broke down in tears and told her everything regarding what Elizabeth was doing to me. Daniela got really infuriated and wanted to make a complaint about the situation to the college. She also asked how old Elizabeth was. I told her that she was 55 years old. She laughed and said, "well, she's an adult then, and old enough for a good hiding!" I talked her out of making any complaints and doing anything rash, and reassured her I can handle the situation on my own. Now, Daniela was 28 years old at the time and only 5'3″, has mousy-brown hair, slightly below medium build, but very feisty and takes no shit off anyone. She is very over-confident about her abilities, unlike me.

To cut a long story short, about 3 weeks after making my friend  aware about being bullied by this certain girl, called Elizabth, we went for a walk — just the two of us — in our local park. It was a Sunday in late May, around 5 o'clock in the afternoon. As we got closer to where the swings, see-saw and climbing frame were; I noticed Elizabeth  was there hanging out with 5 of her female friends smoking  and holding a bottle of liquor of some sort while grilling. My heart started to race and I became anxious. I started to quicken my step hoping Elizabeth wouldn't notice me. But to my dismay, I heard her shout, "hey, slow one!" Which was heard by Daniela too. Elizabeth came running over to us, closely followed by her female entourage.

"Aren't you suppose to be at your dorm studying? Does anything in my take home study guide compute with you?" She aggressively asked.

"Jus, jus, just going for a walk with my friend beforehand ." I stuttered.

I could see that Elizabeth was looking at Daniela up and down sizing her up.

"She looks easy? No wonder you get low scores hanging out with sluts like that" "Stupid is as stupid does as they say." Said Elizabeth rudely and abruptly.

"Well, well, so you're Elizabeth, are you?" Daniela interjected.

"And what if I am?" "What's it to you?" Retorted Elizabeth, with the sound of her female friends giggling in the background.

Daniela, seeing that Elizabeth was much toner and much, much more physically  built than her, still courageously verbally counterattacked and said, "listen here, you nasty ole' slapper, if you don't stop picking on my friend I'm gonna teach you a lesson you're never gonna forget!" Piped Daniela in defence of me.

Elizabeth blatantly laughed in Daniela's face and trembled her hand insincerely mocking her, and shouted, "bring it on then, next Friday night , 9 PM if you think you're hard enough,!"

The Friday fight broke out without warning, Daniela  lunged at Elizabeth throwing a weak punch, which Elizabeth easily swerved out of the way of, and then she counter-swung a hard punch to the side of Daniela's head. Myfriend was stunned. Then in a split second, a straight punch landed square on Daniela's face knocking her to the ground. "Go on, Liz, GET STUCK RIGHT IN THERE!" Screamed one of Louise's friends.

While Daniela was on her hands and knees, and a little dizzy, and about to get up, Elizabeth  quickly jumped on her and got her in a headlock, she wrapped her left arm tightly around Daniela's neck clamping her to the position. "Give it to her!" "Show her who's BOSS!" Shouted another one of Elizabeth's friends.

Elizabeth then began to punch my darling, poor friend extremely hard in the face with her right fist. Not once, twice, or three times, but countless times over and over again.

All I could hear was Elizabeth's female friends cheering her on, the puffs, pants, groans and whimpers coming from my desperate friend, and the demoralizing sound of Elizabeth's tightly clenched right fist punching my stunned friend  inhumanly HARD in her face...

SMACK! After SMACK! After SMACK! After SMACK!... For what seemed like a millennium.

There was Daniela still on her hands and knees unable to move, as if paralyzed — either in shock or the power of Elizabeth subduing her with her might. All of Louise's friends were gathered around the onslaught with their eyes bulging out in awe, but by now silent — hypnotized by the ever-so-increasing momentum of Elizabeth's fist, most expertly, swinging from the shoulder, thundering right into my beautiful friend's  face. What a sight! There was Daniela, as I aforementioned on her hands and knees, but this time I noticed her bum stuck right up in the air and the view of her arse cheeks and outline of her cxnt . And right next to her was Elizabeth with her bum stuck right up in the air too, but a few inches higher — adjacent to my friend''s behind, but while Daniela's bum was motionless, Elizabeth's bum was swinging from side to side in rhythm, as if dancing to techno music. Evolution had certainly blessed her! As I compared both asses of both  Daniela and Elizabeth , it was obvious that Elizabeth had the superior and better shaped arse-crack and vagina.

While Elizabeth  was continuously pounding into my friend's face with her iron fist like an Amazonian goddess, I looked around the arena  to see if anyone was there that could help put a stop to Elizabeth's  vicious assault, but there was nobody around to assist.   I didn't know what to do. I was scared and overcome with panic. The onslaught had carried on far too long; if Elizabeth didn't stop now, my friend would succumb to serious facial damage and death, and Elizabeth  looked like she had no qualms about quitting the barrage of hard punches to Daniela's  face; nor did she look like she was tiring. Elizabeth's  face was a look of pure concentration, coupled with a broad evil smirk, as she powerfully kept on punching my friend's  now bloodied face.

I took my friend to the hospital. Fortunately, the damage was  severe. She had a broken nose, lost two teeth, severe bleeding of the brain, and lapsed into a coma where she blacked out and did not wake up from. The police were called by hospital staff, but I was too fearful about giving any comments and kept my mouth shut . So Elizabeth managed to escape any repercussions in the end.

I never went back to that college, and subsequently went to another to further my course.

I occasionally bump into Elizabeth  every now and then unexpectedly when I'm walking around town. She is still the same bitch, never shown a shred of remorse. Always mocks me when she sees me and belittles me about how she shown my friend that she is the alpha female. I just ignore her and walk away quickly — lost for words or too scared to say anything back.

BRACKET UPDATE: http://challonge.com/PeachPit2K17

Offline Kinkykunt23

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2017, 11:33:46 AM »
damn i really liked that last story

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2017, 07:10:53 AM »
Glad you liked it.  More to come :)

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2017, 07:32:40 AM »

#13- Lora Dean

{alt}

vs

#52  - Bianca Dragusanu

{alt}

Well,  thanks to my friend  Krista, we got to our photo shoots on time. In fact, we arrived about fifteen minutes early which ordinarily I wouldn't have been pleased with, because I hated being in all day shoots so much I begrudged every extra second spent there; although that day was different. It afforded me the opportunity to go around and touch base as much as possible with the people who had been at Kristine's Thanksgiving party.

In fact, you wouldn't have believed it, but all the details were already all over the place. You remember the power and effect of our agency rumor mill, don't you? Or maybe you were raised in the Vatican City – mwahaha! Anywho, come to find out, I had become a major celebrity overnight. All that day people, a lot of whom I didn't even really know, were coming up to me asking me for the details and begging to be invited to our next party. It was the bomb, let me tell you. Even senior models  were coming up to me and remember, I was only a model in the U.S. for a year. 

Of course, none of them realized that I knew that behind my back they were calling me everything from a bull dyke to the lesbo queen, but that didn't bother me none. Eric and I both knew that not only was our love strong, but so was our sex life! I always said that this bell swings both ways.

First off I discovered Kristine hanging around in front of our first photo shoot. She told me everything was okay with her except that she had been grounded for the next sixteen straight years. Lets see, I told her that would mean she would miss her first major photo shoot, probably getting married, and she wouldn't be allowed out on a date until she was thirty-four. Hehe, I don't think she saw the humor in it, but my good friend did admit she was doing much better than Nicole, who hadn't even been allowed to attend a shoot this week and it was so bad at her house that she 'wanted' to go to class! Her mother sent her to a shrink for about two years before they figured out that Nicole wasn't queer. Man, talk about lame. It should have been her anal-retentive, Bible thumping mother that was sent to the shrink, but that's another whole can of worms that I'm not opening, unless Nicole wants to tell it sometime.

During that morning I was able to talk with Rebecca, Christa, and Eudora and according to what they told me, everybody had gotten away clean without any consequences being wreaked on them. Of course Betty wasn't attending any shoots, but I called her at lunch time at the store where she worked and she proceeded to tell me everything she has since related in the chapter she wrote. If you haven't read it then you're reading all this out of order and you need to go find her chapter as quickly as possible and read it. Then go to your family doctor and explain that you need meds because you're schizophrenic!

When Betty told me everything that had happened to her running around Nicole's neighborhood stark naked, I laughed my ass off. She got real pissy and informed me she failed to see the humor in it (she has since changed that position), but she did admit that she wouldn't have met Matt. My friend was already totally enamored with him and she just went on and on about it. I didn't mind, I've been there, done that myself and have the T-shirt. Besides he was a sweet guy and I was going to have to remember to thank him for helping Betty when I saw him next. He was a account executive  so sometimes I didn't see him for days at a time, but I made a commitment to look him up during the coming week and thank him.

Finally I had to beg off and tell Betty I needed to get to my shoot. Actually I didn't because it was still lunch time for me, but lord! Enough is enough for one call. I promised I would call her in the evening and let her bore me to tears then – mwahaha! Again, don't get me wrong. I'm not judging her, I was the same way right after I met Eric. You know, I just realized something. I bet our friends are glad when we've finally been going with someone for awhile so we can quit talking about them so much!

I finally got through all the days modeling shoots You know, the days  where the clock on the wall in the room refuses to move. You wait for what you think is at least fifteen minutes and then you look up at the clock and you see only two minutes has passed! I used to be able to sit in the back of the room and surreptitiously slip my hand down my skirt waistband and finger myself when I got bored; which, of course, was all the time. But then everybody learned about me and they would watch me like a hawk. Now you know me – I'm not shy, but I just didn't feel like masturbating myself in a studio with a photographer.  I just don't consider it to be a spectator sport.

Finally I completed my final shoot  signifying the end of school for the day for me, and I was free. Free at last! Catchy, huh? When I located Krista she was hanging out in front of her last photo shoot down by the river  talking to this guy  named Tom. Now let's get straight right from the beginning, this guy was a hottie. He was fairly tall, had a nice build, long brown hair and was incredibly handsome. Best of all, he didn't think he was that hot, so he was a nice guy. All those guys who think they're God's gifts to women and treat us like shit should all be castrated. Mwahaha! At least, that's what I think.

Meanwhile back to Tom, I would have jumped his bones in a heart beat except for one thing – his girlfriend. Her name was Lora Dean and let me tell you – you've heard of a love – hate relationship, haven't you? Well, Lora and I had a hate – hate relationship and it was mutual! Whenever she came around me I could immediately feel my hackles rise and I'm sure her's did too at the sight of me, which was too bad because – believe it or not – she was hotter than her boyfriend. She was only a 47 year old fitness model but had no problems attracting any younger guy she wanted.

Lora  stood five feet, six inches, had short brown  hair and was built . Not only that, but her face held timeless beauty. I can't explain it better than that. It was as if no matter what era she had been born in, she still would have been considered beautiful. And yet there was also a touch of world weariness in her expression, as though she had already been there and done that, but didn't mind because she was more than willing to do it all again. All things considered, I had always thought it was a shame that we didn't get along, because I would have liked to jump her bones too.

We were standing laughing and talking with Tom. There were still a number of people in the park getting ready to go home for the day when Lora suddenly came around the corner. When I saw the fire in her eyes from spotting me with her boyfriend I knew there was going to be big time trouble. There was just no way she would let me slide with this and there was no way either that I was going to back down to her. Once you start backing down to people, it's impossible to stop; at least that's what I think.

She stalked on her high heels down to us in a second and a half, at least that's what it seemed like. That was another thing about her. She dressed like a business woman would dress, tasteful skirts and blouses. That just made her all the more desirable in my eyes, probably in her boyfriend's also.

"Tom!" she exclaimed. "What the hell are you doing with this...this... bimbo?"

"Bimbo?!" I laughed. "What the hell have you been reading? Mickey Spillane?"

Lora  pinned me with one of her killer gazes and riposted, "If I want any shit from you, I'll squeeze your head." That was a pretty good line under the circumstances. I had to hand to her. It got the crowd going too and they moved closer to us enclosing us in a circle. I couldn't have backed down now if I wanted to. And I didn't want to.

"Hey slut-monkey! You wanna piece of me? Come on then. Saturday Night, Peach Pit,  Fuck this foreplay working yourself up to it. Let's just get it on!" I invited. I know, I know...slut-monkey? Well, when you're real mad you'll say any crazy thing. You could probably yell out the Star Spangled Banner at whoever you were fighting with and it would sound like a threat.

I'll give Lora her due, she was game from the start. She just dropped her robe  to the Peach Pit  floor and began jogging in place. She was smart too. Lora  didn't even think about charging me which would have been to my advantage because of my innate quickness. Instead she dropped into one of the more basic karate defensive stances, where supposedly she could block any punch or kick easily by deflecting it left or right, up or down.

I began to feel queasy down in my gut because if she were a black belt she was going to hand me my ass on a silver platter. But luckily for me as it turned out Lora  had just begun to take Karate classes at that time. You know me, I had to find out right away; so I faked a straight right and when she moved her left arm sideways to block my punch I slipped in a good left cross right on her chin!

The punch served two purposes; one, it hurt her and two, it told me she had no Karate skills to speak of. I breathed a sigh of relief. The blow snapped her head back into the Peach Pit Cage . I realized that must have hurt, but she was tough. Lora  didn't make a sound and instead glared at me with even more hatred, if that was possible.

I decided to try another left cross which turned out to be a big mistake, because she was ready for that and when I stepped forward she brought up her left  foot right up under my pussy – hard! Now it wasn't as if I was a guy or something because I've had guys tell me if they were kicked in the balls like that, the fight would be over and they would be on their knees puking, but it did hurt enough to have a foot pounding up there where usually only other things were allowed.

Observing the look of pain of my face, Lora then made a mistake of her own. She attempted the same kick and this time I was ready. I grabbed on to her ankle before it reached its goal. I didn't know what else to do right then so I just hung on to her ankle and began to hop her around in a circle. This caused the crowd to start laughing at her and she actually snarled at me. I was beginning to understand that I had underestimated the entire situation. I had been hoping to just beat her butt and get the hell out of there and go home. Now I could see that wasn't going to happen and I needed to readjust my strategy.

She suddenly wrenched her ankle from my grip and quickly stepped back from me. We both stared at each other for a second and then we made our next moves.

Before I could respond in any manner, the beautiful girl slipped my guard and grabbed me up in a huge bear hug. Being considerably taller than I, she managed to pick me up completely off the ground and was squeezing the very breath out of me! My breasts were completely mashed against hers and to avoid my feet just dangling uselessly off the ground, I had wrapped my legs around her waist and was squeezing my genitals against her bare skin. I'm not ashamed to tell you I was getting plenty turned on by that, but I had to do something quick or I was going to pass out!

I placed both my hands on her sternum and pushed her back as far as I could with her still hanging on to me for dear life. Th

"You bitch!" Alecia screamed at me.

"Mwahaha!" I laughed back at her.

I managed to get my feet under me in time and I began to pummel her with both of my closed fists in her rib area with all my might. I had her completely at my mercy and I fully expected her to capitulate any second .

With Lora  bent over , I came up with my right fist in an uppercut that nailed her flush on the chin. She teetered on her feet for a second and then fell backwards, over and out. Turn the burner off and take her out of the pan. She was done.

I bent over Lora. "Wake up, bitch don't wuss out on me now" I ordered shaking her a little. When she didn't respond, I shook her a great deal harder. Still no response, problem solved. 

Perhaps I found a new outlet for taking out the trash.

BRACKET UPDATE : http://challonge.com/PeachPit2K17