News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

TALES FROM THE PEACH PIT

• 31 Replies

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
Re: TALES FROM THE PEACH PIT
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2017, 08:03:30 AM »
Showtime After Hours Intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ypnDS6210

Showtime After Hours Presentation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTGPUR-vxEI

Peach Pit Second Round Action

#20 - NatalyaUkraine

{alt}

vs

#45 - Elena Gheorge

{alt}

She entered the Peach Pit and immediately surveyed the scene. The busty blonde had only one goal in mind tonight, to take home the finest cock in the place. It was a typically easy task for the young woman. Her large breasts usually did the trick in the attraction department, but her slim body would seal the deal if need be.

The beauty soon went into hunt mode, strutting her fabulous body from men to men, looking for that one perfect specimen that would bring her the pleasure she needed.

Then she saw him. He was absolutely fabulous. So handsome, so tall, so irresistible, so her's.

She immediately swept over to him and began working her charms. Within no time she had his full attention.

Other women made their feeble attempts known as they competed for the handsome stud, but she was just too good. Every time the defeated girls would leave looking for less desirable men.

That's when "she" walked in.

The tall brunet also had the same intentions that night. To find the hottest looking stud and bring him home with her. She wasted very little time in finding the same guy and went into action to claim her prize.

Our blonde tossed off this latest competition. She was clearly better looking than the brunet, and way too close to let her hunk get away now.

Every time the tall brunet attempted to make her move, our blonde would always step in the way and cut her off.

As she danced her body against her soon to be lover, she evilly smiled at her newest nemesis. A very angry stare was being sent right back.

As the blonde grinded her hips against her hunk, she could feel just how thick and long his semi-erect cock truly was. She got wet just thinking about the wonderful pleasures her pussy would soon be receiving.

When the guy needed to use the restroom, the blond remained stationed outside the door, insuring zero opportunities for the brunet, or any other girl.

Then, as she was standing with her back to the crowd, she felt a sharp pull on her beautiful long blond hair. She had been yanked backwards and was now being half dragged towards the entrance of the Peach Pit as the bell rang and the fight began.

Soon she found herself being thrown into the Peach Pit and up against the cage.  Turning around, for the first time she beholder her tormentor. The tall brunet.

The blonde attempted to swing a fist at the brunette, but was quickly punched hard in the face. Soon the brunette  was repeatedly punching  the poor girl until she begged for mercy.

Under threat of further punches  the brunet demanded she raise her mini skirt.

Still dazed and confused, the blonde slowly lifted her skirt. Immediately she felt her thong being shoved down to her ankles.

The cool air of the Peach Pit on her young bare pussy startled the blond and brought her back to the reality of the situation. She was now naked before another naked bitch.

At this exact moment, the brunet pulled out a small, flat object and held it in front of the blonde's face. Her eyes suddenly became very wide as she saw what it was, a piece of sand paper.

As she neared her pussy, the blonde moved back to get away, but soon found herself against the walls of the alley and unable to escape.

Her breath quickened as the paper got closer and closer, until she loudly gasped as the brunette's fists  made contact with her cxnt, sides, and ribs

She looked up at her tormentor with pleading eyes, but was answered when she felt the brunet slowly threw a hook to her face as she dropped down to her knees .

The blonde e so desperately wanted this to stop. As the brunette brought her up to the feet she  began to increase her speed, and slam hard with left and right hooks to  her upper and lower body.

She started to whimper as the pain was growing. The blonde wouldn't be able to take much more of this abuse . But the brunette  continued on.  As trickles of blood started to form, the blonde was getting lost in the pain that was overwhelming her.

Blood freely flowed now as the brunette harshly punched the young blond's face raw.

Finally, in a final uppercut blow to the blonde's face , she collapsed on the Peach Pit Floor, propped up against the cage.

Taking a moment to look over her handy work, the brunette looked down at the bloody, raw face of her competitor. The brunette smiled, then  walking back into the club while snatching her dress  to claim her prize. She'd be getting the good fucking tonight.

BRACKET UPDATE:

http://challonge.com/PeachPit2K17

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
Re: TALES FROM THE PEACH PIT
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2017, 12:28:41 AM »
Showtime After Hours Intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ypnDS6210

Showtime After Hours Presentation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTGPUR-vxEI

PEACH PIT SECOND ROUND ACTION

#5 - MarcellaFerrari86

{alt}

vs

#60 - Dina Masterson

{alt}

My name is Dina and I'm a climber. They saw wishes can come true and I will tell you how I set my course.

When I arrived that night,  the fight promoter Vincent Fertelli was sitting at the same table as the night before, but a tall, strikingly beautiful brunette chick was sitting there with him in her black robe.  All of the closed circuit Dark Web Cameras were situated on me as I approached the table and sat down in my pink robe. . This brunette was poaching in my territory not one year but for a second year in a row in this territory and I thought she was over welcoming her stay.

When I sat down, she stared daggers at me, thinking I was poaching in her territory. After introductions by Vincent, I quickly established the fact that I had only been here one year and I don't take my time like someone we know (point one for Dina).

The tall brunette, who said her name was MarcellaFerrari , asked how long I have been in the bush leagues.  (score one for Marcella). Obviously enjoying this, Vincent  kept ordering round after round of drinks, and the competition between us got less friendly the more we drank.

As the three of us talked, I sized up my competition. Marcella was a 25 -year old graduate school student, who stood about 5'11" tall, weighed around 140 pounds and had a very pretty face, long auburn hair, and very short firm legs. She looked like a super-model. She must have been a 38D on an otherwise slim figure. In short, she intimidated me.

I'm a very attractive 42-year old medical assistant. I have shoulder-length blonde hair and am 5'7" tall and weigh 120 pounds, with a 34B-23-34 figure and a great tan. I'm accustomed to being one of the best-looking women in this tournament , but this girl is in trouble.

While I'm in very good shape, I merely do aerobics at the gym and run four times a week, I told a story about how  this gal  once tossed an older gal Sandy HI  into the cage so hard she couldn't  hold up her dentures.  This suppose to be a chick who was born hard.

Before I could get to the punch line, Marcela interjected, "Excuse me?"

"Ooooh!" vincent  said, recognizing that the brunette bitch had zinged me good. I was livid, but at a loss for a witty response. Marcela sat there smugly, knowing that she'd just flustered me, impressed Vincent , and emphasized an advantage of hers, all with a good two word question.

Vincent  then stood up and said to me, "While you think of a comeback, I'm hitting the head.  Why don't we let these two get married in the pit shall we" and left to visit the men's room as the crowd roared his approval.

As soon as he left, the gloves were off inside the cage as we stood naked across from each other. . I told this young tramp in no uncertain terms to back off. She refused and told me I had no chance and should back off to avoid a shattered ego. I was so angry that I curled my fist and punched  her face.

Marcella suddenly stepped forward and took a swing at me. I ducked and threw ia punch to her face. That served to slow her down. The brunette put her hands to her face to clear her eyes.

I immediately grabbed her long hair with both hands and pulled her forward, bending her over at the waist . I then laid into her sides with left and right punches.

I. I expected to feel the brunt of her counterattack, but there was nothing.
 Just then the enraged brunette charged me with fists  out. I saw her just in time and stepped and swept her legs as she fell to the ground. She lost her balance and fell down to the floor..

Before she could get up, I grabbed her by her hair with one hand and pulled her up. Then I tried to throw her towards the cage.

When Marcella turned around,  I decided to attack to keep her on the defensive. I punched her unprotected face repeatedly .

Marcella blocked my next two strike attempts, she took her eyes off of me and I shoved her hard back against the cage, which was now only a few feet behind her. When she grabbed the cage for support, and lost her balance, sliding down to the Pit floor  to land on her ass . I   grabbed Marcella's hair, pulled her away from the cage  and threw her back into the cage again  as the crowd cheers on.

She gasped, "Oh my God!" No, please, don't" as I pulled my fist back and rapid fired into her face as she slowly threw her hands up to cover her face but it could not protect her.  I was really enjoying this. I stood up over the small  bitch and twisted one of her wrists up behind her back with one hand and grabbed my hand around her throat with the other . Sandra was groaning, gagging  and begging me to let her go, shouting that she gave up, but now I wanted to humiliate her in front of everyone.

She slowly and awkwardly struggled to get up, and stood there naked  leaving everyone in the bar with a full frontal view of the 5'11", 21 year-old knockout with her 38D tits. I made her walk - well, actually wobble - around the bar to give everyone a good look as she started gagged in humiliation.

The nude, disgraced,  brunette fighter  tried to keep her balance but eventually her strength was sapped out of her body as she dropped down to her knees.  Her eyes closed as I let go holding her hair up and everyone   I then let her down in a heap as I  quickly picked up my robe and put it back on . My husband in attendance  took me home and told me that my fight with Marcella was the most arousing thing he'd ever seen. We had great sex and it was a night of fueling passion I did not want to last.

BRACKET UPDATE: http://challonge.com/PeachPit2K17