News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suitefights

• 106 Replies

Offline Soony

Re: Suitefights
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2017, 09:49:51 PM »
Time for Mira?? vs Jess Round 3?
I'm shooting with all new girls next week.

Wait so long time!! So happy to see your next fight announce!

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
    • https://catfightrules.com/
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2017, 10:54:00 PM »

:)  :)
Catfight rules!

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2017, 09:06:33 AM »

That's much better than a third Mira vs Jess. FFS, don't people have any imagination?

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2017, 04:35:54 PM »
No imagination??

'The most unkindest cut of all"-William Shakespeare

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2017, 05:55:28 PM »
hey steve, any chance we can sponsor??
Ddot

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2017, 08:36:13 PM »
Awesome to hear! Good luck getting it organized, I got my $ ready if there's a sponsorship/or buying it day 1 if that's the route you go. Love hearing there's new girls ready to scrap in a Suitefight styles match. Hopefully one of these ones will be a star.

I recently rewatched Jess/Mira 2 and wow, that one holds up and is one of my all-time favorites. Best intensity, best rule set, beautiful girls, and outstanding quality camera work/production values, it had it all. Gotta have a 3rd one, both girls sounded game according to their pre-fight interviews and they both "get it." They go hard. Might be good to "initiate" new girls with them as they both aren't overly physically imposing, but to me, are the essence of Suitefights at it's best. Sexy girls fighting hard and trying to win.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2017, 05:05:48 PM »
Geez, I must not be the only one with no imagination! Totally agree. Mira/Jess 3 is number one on my want to see list.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2017, 10:02:01 PM »
Geez, I must not be the only one with no imagination! Totally agree. Mira/Jess 3 is number one on my want to see list.

It's on the to-do list.

Offline sudr6

• Looking to kick ass and take names
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2017, 06:00:43 AM »
Just wanted to add my name to the 'no imagination' list as well. I would love to see a Mira / Jess fight 3. That being said, you produce amazing fights and I am sure new fight will be no exception.
I fight to the finish. Begging for mercy will only make me hurt you more.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2017, 03:02:26 PM »
Thanks Steve for thinking of us "no imagination" guys! In any case, you video it and I buy it!

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2017, 11:09:08 AM »
Excellent news

Steve you are always honest and upfront with us so can you please clarify what type of fight this will be catfight or wrestling ? I appreciate everyone has different tastes but I'm just not interested in wrestling at all and just want to clarify before sponsoring /buying  etc

As for the Mira v Jess ... Do we need to go there again ?

Jess has kicked Miras ass twice now and the outcome would be same again 

Would much rather see new match ups especially with new and unknown girls

Good luck with the shoot

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2017, 04:15:54 PM »
Hey everybody, bit of bad news. There may not be any shoots this weekend at all. Things fell apart shortly before I left for my trip.

I had originally planned to shoot one, possibly two matches while in California. The first was to feature a tall, busty amazon who stands 5'11" and weighs 176 and is fit as fuck. Unfortunately, I could not find her a suitable opponent in time.

My other "backup" match fell through when one woman who flew to Asia this week decided to extend her trip through the holiday weekend.

Ill let you all know if I"m able to salvage the weekend and get something shot.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2017, 04:27:06 PM »
Excellent news

Steve you are always honest and upfront with us so can you please clarify what type of fight this will be catfight or wrestling ? I appreciate everyone has different tastes but I'm just not interested in wrestling at all and just want to clarify before sponsoring /buying  etc

I'm assume you're referring to the Kyla/Leena match. One thing you have to understand is that Kyla has extensive BJJ training. While we do not allow submissions that bend joints, we do allow girls to use grappling techniques to maintain position and control over their opponents. A lot of it is instinctual, and you simply can't ask someone like Kyla to just "switch off" after the amount of work and practice she's put in. If Kyla had fought a more experienced girl who knows how to defend herself, she might not have been able to dominate so much. If it had been Leena and a different girl, I'm sure it would have had more hairpulling and slapping and such. Like I've said before, every fight is as different as the girls who participate. Matching girls is like chemistry; sometimes it fizzles, sometimes it blows up in your face, and sometimes you get something really, really amazing.

As for the Mira v Jess ... Do we need to go there again ?

Jess has kicked Miras ass twice now and the outcome would be same again 

Would much rather see new match ups especially with new and unknown girls

Fans want to see it. I've talked to both girls and they're down. It's just a matter of scheduling now. They're both local so that makes things much easier. And Jess herself feels she was lucky to have won their last match. Definitely not the level of domination like their first encounter.

Offline Soony

« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2017, 04:56:15 PM »
Hey everybody, bit of bad news. There may not be any shoots this weekend at all. Things fell apart shortly before I left for my trip.

I had originally planned to shoot one, possibly two matches while in California. The first was to feature a tall, busty amazon who stands 5'11" and weighs 176 and is fit as fuck. Unfortunately, I could not find her a suitable opponent in time.

My other "backup" match fell through when one woman who flew to Asia this week decided to extend her trip through the holiday weekend.

Ill let you all know if I"m able to salvage the weekend and get something shot.

lol i always wait your new fight!! Hope successfully shooting backup match...

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2017, 04:59:16 PM »
Excellent. I know Mira is down! Jess seems to not shy away from this stuff either. That is why I like their encounters, as do many others. Sorry about the non fights. An accepted part of the business. Too bad for the producers.

No imagination.