News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suitefights

• 106 Replies

Offline cfbr

• God Member
Re: Suitefights
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2017, 06:20:26 PM »
Hey everybody, bit of bad news. There may not be any shoots this weekend at all. Things fell apart shortly before I left for my trip.

I had originally planned to shoot one, possibly two matches while in California. The first was to feature a tall, busty amazon who stands 5'11" and weighs 176 and is fit as fuck. Unfortunately, I could not find her a suitable opponent in time.

My other "backup" match fell through when one woman who flew to Asia this week decided to extend her trip through the holiday weekend.

Ill let you all know if I"m able to salvage the weekend and get something shot.

Sucks. But try to schedule this "busty amazon" again. Sounds interesting.

About Kyla, I completely agree when you say that "skilled" people can't switch it off. But I think that's only reason to use those women the least possible. I mean, there are a lot of wrestling oriented companies out there.

PS: I think Leena vs Misty would be a great catfight.

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2017, 12:18:17 PM »
Thanks for the reply Steve

All makes sense

Again this is personal preference but I much prefer untrained girls fighting as you get more of a feminine catfight where girls just go for it

I agree if a girl has grappling skills shes gonna use them that's natural

But as I say id prefer to see untrained girls

Good luck hope you get a shoot done

Offline cffanuk

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2017, 12:35:26 PM »
Well said Billy

I like to see a feminine catfight as well. Suitefights catfights are great. Looking forward to seeing some more rough catfights. Awesome to see two girls really catfight.

Offline VideoChatter

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2017, 11:00:14 AM »
As for the Mira v Jess ... Do we need to go there again ?

Jess has kicked Miras ass twice now and the outcome would be same again 

Would much rather see new match ups especially with new and unknown girls

Fans want to see it. I've talked to both girls and they're down. It's just a matter of scheduling now. They're both local so that makes things much easier. And Jess herself feels she was lucky to have won their last match. Definitely not the level of domination like their first encounter.

Mira vs Jess 3 is a winner in my eyes. I think of this one as a rivalry.

Any chance we can see Sammy back? I think Sammy v Mira would be a great matchup. 

Offline DFD28

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2017, 02:51:58 PM »
Meh  :-\ never was a fan of uneven matchup although I'm aware everyone's tastes are different.
Anyways, Steve's works are always worth $

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2017, 02:20:12 AM »
Add me to the list of someone who'd like to see more Leena. She's very sexy and tried like hell, but just was supremely overmatched. Nothing against Kyla as I think she's beautiful, just her advanced skill set I think doesn't mesh well with the kind of Suitefights that I'd prefer to see. I really don't care one bit whether or not a girl wins, just that she competes 100%. Also, i know its been brought up ad nauseam here, but face slapping really varies a lot of the available ground catfighting style as no one likes to be slapped and it could be a way to have more submissions (hah, obviously not the case in Jess/Mira 2) or more available offense when on top.

A Misty/Leena or Jacky Fay/Leena matchup would certainly be interesting!

That said, Jess/Mira 3 is still my most anticipated, but new girls or old favorites, I just want a new one! Anything in the works, Steve?

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2017, 11:55:16 AM »
Misty vs Leena with no submission holds, just tit and pussy attacks would be dope, maybe face and but slapping in the mix
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 11:56:08 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2017, 02:07:01 AM »
...how about some more mature ladies wanting to get it on?

There were once so many companies producing MILF vs MILF action - ECNWC, Fighting Wildcats, Catfight Haven, etc.
Now - virtually no one. It's a damn shame no company has really stepped in to fill that void.

Offline wm1776

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2017, 04:08:15 AM »
Anyone know what's up with suitefights? Did they stop producing fights?

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2017, 05:15:20 PM »
No, Steve had two fights fall through a few days ago. He is going to keep working at it. How could we do without Steve and Suitefights?

Offline wm1776

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2017, 10:40:03 PM »
I can't do without them haha. That's why I hope he continues to produce

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2017, 11:48:52 AM »
Steve needs to get Jess and someone that's her same height and weight to fight, always felt like crystal from way back wouldve made for an epic cat fight
Ddot

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2017, 09:29:51 PM »
Me too. Mira-Jess 3

Offline wm1776

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2017, 09:41:20 PM »
Do u guys remember Kat. She fought jemma and mila for suitefights? She might be a good matchup for Jess or Mira. What do u guys think? She was tough and smoking hot

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2017, 11:53:20 PM »
Would love a 3rd Jess vs Mira fight but my dream match would be Mila vs Mira. If I can remember correctly that fight almost happened but was canceled last minute for another company :'(
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 11:55:39 PM by jaybee »